Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it will go to $0 again?  (Read 13847 times)
Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:47:38 PM

Wtf are you Okay?
Bitcoin will never go down like that, its just rises.
you are right that it can't go to 0 but you can't say bitcoin will just keep on rising. In bitcoin market price is always volatile which can go on both direction.

Yeah price would keep on moving up and down but falling to 0 is simply impossible, as the price is rising at a moment it will continue to rise even in future.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

Wtf are you Okay?

It's not necessary that "it just rises"...
It falls too, but yeah, the basic thing is, it has a value which won't go to 0 any day because it's people's money, and people won't let it down...

Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:02:34 PM

Wtf are you Okay?

It's not necessary that "it just rises"...
It falls too, but yeah, the basic thing is, it has a value which won't go to 0 any day because it's people's money, and people won't let it down...

I think the price will never go to $100 or $200 let along 0. The bitcoin will evolve in the future. So is the price.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:37:01 PM

There are way too many hands that got left behind in the last bubbles that didnt buy in because they were scared, and now all those hands are waiting for a dip to get in, so there would be a million dips before ever hitting 0, this means that there are awy too many buying opportunities before hitting 0 for a lot of people, and those buys would drive the price up.. in other words impossible is the word.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:12:11 PM

Wtf are you Okay?
you are right that it can't go to 0 but you can't say bitcoin will just keep on rising. In bitcoin market price is always volatile which can go on both direction.

Obviously bitcoin market is very volatile and can fire in any direction but there are three things for sure.
1. It can never go to Zero again
2. Nowadays it has started getting stability i mean a new lowest value is around $350 and i don't think bitcoin will go below that.
3. In future there will be some fluctuations but by the end of the day bitcoin's value will increase
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:16:46 PM

How will it happen?

Will it just suddenly one day drop to $0?  Or will be a slow painful bear market finishing near $0 but never quite reaching at?  Some believers will never sell no matter what price ??

What do you guys think?
it's never going to happen, there is a huge support for bitcoins, and there are many believers in bitcoins, so if price falls dramatically, then they start buying bitcoins further increasing the prices by creating demand
kartaggen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:18:28 PM

The price of bitcoin is stable at a moment and it is rising slowly so we can expect some good price in future too, and bitcoin going to 0 is something impossible in future.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:25:09 AM

The price of bitcoin is stable at a moment and it is rising slowly so we can expect some good price in future too, and bitcoin going to 0 is something impossible in future.

I like the price to rise slowly. Too much volatility will be bad for the adoption for the bitcoin by most people.
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:01:33 AM

i don't think that it could drop to 0$, but if it somehow would drop to 150$, i would buy as much bitcoins as  i could, because they will rise again someday, just need time
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:07:06 PM

Now only if all miners stops working at the same time, this would cause problems.
But then i will start solo mining.
If something bad happens and news start to spamming every corner of bitcointalk
price will fall to 10$.
I will buy as much as i can under 100$ for sure.
If we see again 300$ i will buy again.

How many of you can find yourself in my story?

This is why bitcoin have good future! Cool

You can rent this space
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

Now only if all miners stops working at the same time, this would cause problems.
price will fall to 10$.

exactly.
if i am not mistaken if all the miners stop, the difficulty will be adjusted a gain (fall down) but i am not sure enough for solo mining but if it becomes possible i would not hesitate.

and if the price goes any lower than $400 at this point i am waiting with my money in hand to buy as much as possible and there are a lot like me so there are a lot of these resistances on the way down which will never let it fall.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

price will fall to 10$.

If the coin has nice features, I will have confidence in it. So I will mine it when others abandon it. I will make more profit.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:25:26 AM

price will fall to 10$.

Some will jump in as the difficulty will be low and it will be easy to mine.
Everybody fits in your story as everyone is only waiting for the right time to buy and 100$ or below if really the right time.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:50:52 AM

price will fall to 10$.

If the coin has nice features, I will have confidence in it. So I will mine it when others abandon it. I will make more profit.
well even if the coin has good features but no one will want to mine it then I doubt that you'll make any good profit out of that

I believe it's better to invest in something that has better future and the coin that has a lit of interest among the people
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:48:21 PM

everything is possible in the future, i don't think bitcoin will goes long life it's not mean i'm not believe in bitcoins and i think in the future we will see another bitcoins.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:55:19 PM

everything is possible in the future, i don't think bitcoin will goes long life it's not mean i'm not believe in bitcoins and i think in the future we will see another bitcoins.

not everything!!
for example this topic is not possible. going to 0 means there should be a flaw in the protocol that makes it vulnerable (which there is none BTW). also going down to even 100-200 is not possible because there is a lot of resistance on the way down.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:37:06 AM

If the community of the bitcoin untied together, the bitcoin price will be very high in 10 to 20 years.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:52:18 PM

If the bitcoin evolves properly in the future, it will never go to zero. But if it does not, then it will die.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:02:26 PM

If the uᴉoɔʇᴉq evolves properly in the future, it will never go to zero. But if it does not, then it will die.

Wow, even a newbie understands this lol.

If the fiat value remains on a decline in a quick $5 value drop real fast, then yes its dead.

But that would mean something horrofic as happened like a technical issue that came up with bitcoin that the developers cant figure out causing bitcoin useless or something else tragic.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:06:33 PM

I don't think that is possible that bitcoin can get to $0 as its now time for grow and it will break many records in future so the price will be more higher in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: