Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How it will go to $0 again?  (Read 13847 times)
EastBirth

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:57:22 PM

Anything could happen with bitcoin. In my view bitcoin has the potential to grow enormously. Even if you look at the path it travelled, in a very short time reached big height. So possibility to touch $0 very low.

I think the price of bitcoin will not go to zero again. I have both Ethereum and bitcoin, so I am pretty safe.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:21:07 PM

I don't think that's will happen , we predict that the Bitcoin price will going up and increase especially after the halving.
I also do not think it will happen, because bitcoin will always have a price, and the greatest likelihood is that the price of bitcoin will always grow. perhaps a price of $ 0 will happen when the internet is not used anymore, but I guess when it will arrive.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

Its impossible dude like it is impossible to reach in $1M. And stop trolling like this eventhough its a joke it still hurts on my naked eye.
well even though i agree that it is impossible for the price to drop to 0 i think it is really possible to reach one million dollars per bitcoin especially if the people will be buying fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:08:07 PM

Its impossible dude like it is impossible to reach in $1M. And stop trolling like this eventhough its a joke it still hurts on my naked eye.
well even though i agree that it is impossible for the price to drop to 0 i think it is really possible to reach one million dollars per bitcoin especially if the people will be buying fast

Neither things will happen. Not a price of 0 dollar or 1 million per bitcon. Those prices are just too far from reality.
Reality check.. we are talking about a asset of 10B+ that is never to make this kind of jumps.
jianluca0808

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:38:58 PM

it could happen sure, but only a long way into the future: when the crypto is broken.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:55:01 PM

it could happen sure, but only a long way into the future: when the crypto is broken.
Anything could happen with bitcoin but I think bitcoin has miles and miles to go in future, it can step down but never as low as $0.
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:25:22 AM

Anything could happen with bitcoin but I think bitcoin has miles and miles to go in future, it can step down but never as low as $0.

The price will go up eventually as long as more people are using it for daily transaction. It is the coin for the future.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:45:24 AM

It still far away
Still possible if human found new things that bitcoin doest have
But for now it nearly imposibble
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:40:58 AM

The price will go up eventually as long as more people are using it for daily transaction. It is the coin for the future.

price surely got slowly ups and downs or else it will stable same as past months happen when theirs no event approaching price at that time is stablized and that what i look what happen for now, Since the coins will back to normal and it will surely rotates to its regular transaction basis unlike those halving month that the coins are hodl and the business sectors are quitely out of the limelight.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

If it will drop to $150, it would be a hard decision for us: buy or sell. You will say and already said as I have seen here that you would buy more Bitcoin. But what if the Bitcoin will then fall? There is the possibility of it failing. Just one second of energy shutting down worldwide would make everyone loose hope and trust in Bitcoin and every other currency in this world. I don't trust it completely, and this is the reason for which I don't buy Bitcoin and prefer to earn it.
Nabicoma

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:03:20 PM

After the Ethereum hard fork success, if there is big trouble with the bitcoin, it can learn from Ethreum and do a hard fork.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:06:58 PM

How will it happen?

Will it just suddenly one day drop to $0?  Or will be a slow painful bear market finishing near $0 but never quite reaching at?  Some believers will never sell no matter what price ??

What do you guys think?

Put your chin up, if bitcoin drop (shut down) to $0 then what's the meaning of bitcoin? No trade, no nothing. There is no reason to sell at $0 lol, I think that it is not possible, bitcoin price can go lower but not so much as $0, what will earn miners besides the bitcoin which worth nothing?
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:55:17 PM

How will it happen?

Will it just suddenly one day drop to $0?  Or will be a slow painful bear market finishing near $0 but never quite reaching at?  Some believers will never sell no matter what price ??

What do you guys think?

Put your chin up, if bitcoin drop (shut down) to $0 then what's the meaning of bitcoin? No trade, no nothing. There is no reason to sell at $0 lol, I think that it is not possible, bitcoin price can go lower but not so much as $0, what will earn miners besides the bitcoin which worth nothing?

Exactly bitcoin will never go to zero level in future and if it does then it will be an end  of bitcoin era and people who have kept their coins on hold will get bankrupt for sure.
phreaky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:17:18 PM

How will it happen?

What do you guys think?

The price going to 0 dollar would mean something really bad is going on. And no I don't expect such a thing.
Bitcoin is, at least for a couple of decades, here to flourish.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:34:14 PM

Do not think for it again, we do not want to happen like that, and it is impossible that the price now drop down as a lot of businesses have that coin for their businesses and they are a good support for bitcoin, so bitcoin will remain alive till the end of the world.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:59:15 PM

Not gonna happen. And if that gonna happen. Bitcoin is dead that time. Hahaha. It is very impossible to drop to 0.it has a very price as of now. Hahaha

sanas

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:16:34 AM

Not gonna happen. And if that gonna happen. Bitcoin is dead that time. Hahaha. It is very impossible to drop to 0.it has a very price as of now. Hahaha

If that does happen, although very small chance, people will buy some other coins, such as Ethereum.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:21:22 AM

not possible in one day , plenty of buyers will create huge walls long before that, average joe will take part in action too

i think also miners will begin to protect their business under 100 already, and begin to buying, they have dumped at a higher price after all
I think these walls are already in place are they not, thought i remembered seeing huge buy orders at $1 last time i looked but I don't know if they expire at all.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:29:35 PM

not possible in one day , plenty of buyers will create huge walls long before that, average joe will take part in action too

i think also miners will begin to protect their business under 100 already, and begin to buying, they have dumped at a higher price after all
I think these walls are already in place are they not, thought i remembered seeing huge buy orders at $1 last time i looked but I don't know if they expire at all.

no they do not exist. because nobody is stupid enough to pu his money on and exchange site because they can run away and pull a mtgox at any point. besides there is no point in putting a buy order at $1 and lets not forget that if you place an order at that price you can place a huge order of 500BTC with $500, 1000BTC at $0.5 and so on so it is not really a wall.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:33:07 PM

no they do not exist. because nobody is stupid enough to pu his money on and exchange site because they can run away and pull a mtgox at any point. besides there is no point in putting a buy order at $1 and lets not forget that if you place an order at that price you can place a huge order of 500BTC with $500, 1000BTC at $0.5 and so on so it is not really a wall.

That is right. If you have big order within 10% of the current price, that can be called a wall. Otherwise, not a wall.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: