May 05, 2024, 06:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better
FCX - 6 (30%)
FNX - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn  (Read 77833 times)
grebec92

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:29:02 AM

Would anyone be interested in helping me get this coin added to Bittrex? I've just been sussing out what we need to get Fantom listed, I just don't have all the info\resources available. If anyone else can chime in and help, that'd be greatly appreciated, I need all the info that is bolded.

Coin Name - Fantom  (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH FANTOMCOIN)
Coin trading symbol - FNX  

A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.

Launch Date -
Github Link - https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom
Exchanges you are currently on? None
Official blockchain explorer?
What is your TxFee for a transaction? 0.01 FNX
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc?

Optional information that heavily influences us:

Have a clearly stated purpose for your coin.
Proof of dev:  Contact coinssource.com or www.cryptocertify.com to get rated.  We can also provide identity verification if you are willing to provide verifiable identification documents directly to us.  
Get your source code reviewed by a trusted member of the community
Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?

EDIT: It also appears that having a public block explorer and some form of dev certification is going to help us greatly when it comes to exchanges.

You need to talk to dev about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stacey2911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:41:04 AM

Would anyone be interested in helping me get this coin added to Bittrex? I've just been sussing out what we need to get Fantom listed, I just don't have all the info\resources available. If anyone else can chime in and help, that'd be greatly appreciated, I need all the info that is bolded.

A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background.  The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines.  It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.

Launch Date -
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc?

Proof of dev:  Contact coinssource.com or www.cryptocertify.com to get rated.  We can also provide identity verification if you are willing to provide verifiable identification documents directly to us.  
Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?

EDIT: It also appears that having a public block explorer and some form of dev certification is going to help us greatly when it comes to exchanges.

Are you going to pay the 3 BTC to have it added?  Cheesy

The 3 BTC is only if we are holding an IPO with another platform and intend to get listed.
stacey2911

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:46:04 AM

Dev, would you have any interest in cryptocertify or cryptoasian? The latter is free whilst the former is paid, so obviously I'd lean towards the free.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:08:37 AM

Launch Date -

Are you going to pay the 3 BTC to have it added?  Cheesy

The 3 BTC is only if we are holding an IPO with another platform and intend to get listed.

You're right about that but I think Dev wants to wait a little longer to have coin listed on an exchange, he mentioned that in a previous post if you go back a few pages and some people agreed with him.
stacey2911

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:17:45 AM

Launch Date -

Are you going to pay the 3 BTC to have it added?  Cheesy

You're right about that but I think Dev wants to wait a little longer to have coin listed on an exchange, he mentioned that in a previous post if you go back a few pages and some people agreed with him.

I don't believe it would be listed right away, and as I stated, we need a few things before we even apply. Wouldn't it be a good idea to sort those out in the mean time?

No block explorer and no official website is a pretty big deal for exchanges.
dmconrado

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:35:21 AM

Still trying to install it on Linux.

I get this error during the last command "make"

In file included from src/core.h:9:0,
                 from src/main.h:9,
                 from src/kernel.h:7,
                 from src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:18:
src/uint256.h:15:19: fatal error: gmpxx.h: No such file or directory
 #include <gmpxx.h>
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1

Can anyone help me with it?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:04:52 AM

Launch Date -

I don't believe it would be listed right away, and as I stated, we need a few things before we even apply. Wouldn't it be a good idea to sort those out in the mean time?

I suggest name should be changed to Phantom to avoid confusion because when people read Fantom most of the time it'll be related to fantomcoin and might think it's the same deal. Is anyone else with me?
nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:13:00 AM

Launch Date -

I suggest name should be changed to Phantom to avoid confusion because when people read Fantom most of the time it'll be related to fantomcoin and might think it's the same deal. Is anyone else with me?
Like it much better than fantom  Cool
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:18:10 AM

So now what?
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:27:29 AM

So now what?

The dev got scolded by his parents for not doing his homework and now he's grounded for a week without internet access  Cheesy
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:42:51 AM

Dev is sleeping I guess.
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:06:09 AM

must not sleep in cryptocurrency world !
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:58:53 AM

I've created some logo and graphics, but the dev not likes them.
I'm ready to create twitter account and promote it. ( if the dev like this idea )
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:00:31 AM

He is involved in another coin so maybe he hasn`t got time Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238169.0
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:04:17 AM

He is involved in another coin so maybe he hasn`t got time Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1238169.0

You mean this?

NOTE: THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL THREAD, THE ACTUAL DEVELOPER IS CRYPTOVOTE

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:17:53 AM

Nice graphic! the font is terrible in my opinion though  Roll Eyes
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:32:43 AM

#include <gmpxx.h>
compilation terminated.

I had the same issue, it seems the dev has not adjusted the makefile yet to discourage pool creation etc.

To quote from PM - "Please use the Qt, to make pooling difficult (and possibly impossible) I never modded the makefiles...."

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:03:45 AM

#include <gmpxx.h>
compilation terminated.

I had the same issue, it seems the dev has not adjusted the makefile yet to discourage pool creation etc.

To quote from PM - "Please use the Qt, to make pooling difficult (and possibly impossible) I never modded the makefiles...."

you could try installing gmp libraries.

sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:09:22 AM

Why I became 148.12000002 FNX balance?

previous 300 FNX

Maybe there is something wrong with the code that causes all this, you tried checking the source code to check if removes FNX from the wallet after a new block is found?

{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0e4b5fe9RC1",
    "protocolversion" : 60020,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 148.12000002,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 14016,
    "timeoffset" : -6,
    "moneysupply" : 504086.02333358,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.00077296,
        "proof-of-stake" : 9579.11540031
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1446392169,
    "keypoolsize" : 200,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications"
}
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:10:51 AM

Why I became 148.12000002 FNX balance?

previous 300 FNX

Maybe there is something wrong with the code that causes all this, you tried checking the source code to check if removes FNX from the wallet after a new block is found?

i see.... in fact is strange that some blocks are valid and others are not.... you tried with a reset of the block chain? maybe it got corrupted at you.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: