Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negaive trust ratings and loans  (Read 2215 times)
sci

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

jesus dude, cut me some slack, Im new here and just trying to make the best of my account.

Welcome to Bitcoin talk brother, the most toxic, non moderated place all people can go to scam others and get away with it, hack websites and come here to tell everyone they did it and no punishment, and break law after law. I would say 90% of the people with red trust can most likely be trusted, and 90% of the people with green trust you should be very aware of. forget trying to build your trust system in this shithole of a forum its not worth it, its just abused, and most of what these guys are giving you red trust for they have done themselves to get their green trust.

Bottom line your fighting a loosing battle.

Ah ha! My takeaway from your comments...., those with neutral are the most trustworthy! Seriously this is an awesome site. Other than MPGH, are there any other I guess less toxic sites?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 12:37:25 AM

Yes you are probably correct on the neutral ratings. and yes there is other better moderated forums for Bitcoin and altcoins that is much less biased and centralized than this place. you just have to look around.

From my experience here, a lot of the veteran people are usually scammers who have been previously scammed and are now disgruntled, or lost their butts in Bitcoin from something stupid they did in the past. SO now becasue either all thier projects failed they want to make sure no one elses projects succeed. so they troll. I know a handful of people who seem to have nothing better to do but troll people, attack them, and dig in thier life. But at the end of the day they do not contribute to the crypto community in any way, everything they have tried has failed, and they are just a simple nobody if you take this forum away form them.

For example my negative trust, 1 person on my negative trust does business with me, and he has never lost one satoshi, he has not been scammed, he has multiple accounts with us doing everything he can to try and catch us doing something wrong, the rest, I have never had absolutely any business dealings with them inside or outside of crypto, they all just jumped the banwagon with neg trust becasue they can.

ALL OF WHICH are failures in the crypto community, most of which have scammed others or done some unethical act against others in the crypto community.

The trust rating system here is just another high school popularity contest, and if your not a troll your either red or luckily neutral.

You want to get some red trust? Try opening any kind of good service, the more honest and rewarding your service is the more red your trust gets.

I make it simple, I eliminate any troll from my rating system so i dont see the stupidity reflected in others trust.

UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:49:58 AM

jesus dude, cut me some slack, Im new here and just trying to make the best of my account.

Welcome to Bitcoin talk brother, the most toxic, non moderated place all people can go to scam others and get away with it, hack websites and come here to tell everyone they did it and no punishment, and break law after law. I would say 90% of the people with red trust can most likely be trusted, and 90% of the people with green trust you should be very aware of. forget trying to build your trust system in this shithole of a forum its not worth it, its just abused, and most of what these guys are giving you red trust for they have done themselves to get their green trust.

90% lol get your facts straight.
Then please feel free to provide the newbies with negative trust some loans or you're just telling another lie.. Liar?
sci

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 01:19:04 AM

Yes you are probably correct on the neutral ratings. and yes there is other better moderated forums for Bitcoin and altcoins that is much less biased and centralized than this place. you just have to look around.

From my experience here, a lot of the veteran people are usually scammers who have been previously scammed and are now disgruntled, or lost their butts in Bitcoin from something stupid they did in the past. SO now becasue either all thier projects failed they want to make sure no one elses projects succeed. so they troll. I know a handful of people who seem to have nothing better to do but troll people, attack them, and dig in thier life. But at the end of the day they do not contribute to the crypto community in any way, everything they have tried has failed, and they are just a simple nobody if you take this forum away form them.

For example my negative trust, 1 person on my negative trust does business with me, and he has never lost one satoshi, he has not been scammed, he has multiple accounts with us doing everything he can to try and catch us doing something wrong, the rest, I have never had absolutely any business dealings with them inside or outside of crypto, they all just jumped the banwagon with neg trust becasue they can.

ALL OF WHICH are failures in the crypto community, most of which have scammed others or done some unethical act against others in the crypto community.

The trust rating system here is just another high school popularity contest, and if your not a troll your either red or luckily neutral.

You want to get some red trust? Try opening any kind of good service, the more honest and rewarding your service is the more red your trust gets.

I make it simple, I eliminate any troll from my rating system so i dont see the stupidity reflected in others trust.

Wow man, you don't pull your punches do you. I'm not into cyber-currency so I should remain neutral. I'm just an old retired guy enjoying time out on the interwebs. I've never actually gone onto the dark side before.  I recently did my first exploration using the TOR browser. It was underwhelming to say the least. Anyone buying anything off there is bat-shite crazy. I'm curious why you don't do what others have done apparently. A new account. Start over. And do all your legitimate bitcoining on those other sites you mentioned? Anyway thanks for the talk. May all your future ups and downs be under the sheet!  Wink     

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:20:31 AM

theymos, please ban my scammy ass (and all my alts) from this forum IF...

IF you (theymos), or anybody else on this forum, can find one (ONLY 1) instance of the HONEST Leroy Fodor definitively proving that he was involved with Bitcoin in any capacity in 2009 like he continues to this day claims he has in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Was it that jonald_fyookball who gave you red trust that threatened you?

I'm not sure if he really has read through the reference text since you answered a lot of the accusations already.

No it was bruno himself who tried to extort me, right in that thread he did it publicly, which is why I am just letting Bruno ramble on and why he got all the negative feedback from me. I have had others tell me of Bruno's antics and how he makes a living on here. they told me its not the first time he has extorted someone. That fyookball dude just runs around and gives people negative trust for no reason I think. Or maybe Bruno asked him to do it, who knows, but you can tell from all his trust he has handed out, he runs around the forum , usually does not have any trade or affiliation with the victims he places trust on and just gives out red trust like candy.

The thread is 40 pages long, anything and everything I have disproved has long been buried in trolled posts by Bruno, thats how bruno works, you disprove him he just buries it with 20 to 30 posts of his own.

You notice he avoids questions like in your research of Leroy back to 1990 in all the businesses you have talked about here, did you ever see where he stole from anyone, how about where he lied to his investors, or did not hold up his end of a promise or business deal he made. he wont answer those because the answer is NO, he cant find it and wont find it because it never has happened.

And I didnt really need to disprove much, he did that on his own when he posted testimonials of a business I owned where i was entrusted with Millions of dollars in assets and where those clients dealt with me face to face, not just thru a website.

I am not worried about his thread, the red trust dealt to me, nor the favoritism shown to him by the MODS here. I am certainly not paying him to stop being an unethical unprofessional person. He is such a swindler he even told me to steal the funds from the StakeMiners investors to pay him.

Bruno just does not like me, not sure why, he just doesnt, his only wish is that i leave crypto even if that means a great project like StakeMiners goes with me, so what does that really say about Bruno and his friends. They dont care about potential investors, they dont care about good services in crypto, they just want to be the bosses of the place, if he cant be involved and making money at it, then no one can. After looking thru his stuff, he has had so many failed projects because bruno still has the mindset of 2010, I can get in get rich and get out in about a week, well thats not how crypto works anymore, he missed his train, and now he doesnt want to see anyone else progress without having to work their butt off to get there.

Further, please ban me if Leroy Fodor provided any definitive proof that his Sari Sari that burnt down on December 8, 2012, had west-facing solar panels on its hot tin roof used for whatever purpose over and beyond supposedly powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Further, please ban my scammy ass if Leroy Fodor provided an image of trees - any trees - abutting his once Sari Sari on its south side as close as the trees are to said structure on its east, west and north sides, as shown in the picture below the quote by Leroy in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Bruno what is your point about the west facing roof.
The building was built for water runoff not for solar power. and no matter if it was the way the roof ended up being was the best place for the solar panels anyways. please get on your google earth again, and notice the HUGE OPEN FIELD to the ...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT.... TO THE WEST, yes open field to the West of the building. See the north and the south? Mango trees, coconut trees, Bamboo trees, also right in front of the building coconut trees. Why would anyone in their right mind face the panel south on the roof that was shaded by huge mango trees? Have you been here bruno, did you see the building first hand, did you touch it, Ok then how can you possibly know what is the best for that area, because you read it from some professor in manila i a college and no trees around for hundreds of kilometers. I mean how often do we listen and do exactly as an expert advises? I did what was best for our area and our building, I did not need to call the guy in Manila and ask his advice or his permission, i did what the sun and my roof provided. I know you dont like it, and I am sure that everything in your house is exactly how the professors at MIT would expect to see, But I am not you.

Can i ask you a question Bruno? Is there a reason you like burying my posts when I disprove yours or anyone elses accusations. Now thats not fair is it, You certainly want everyone to see what you are saying. so when you get the proof and you see your wrong, dont bury the answer so they cant find it, thats just unethical man, play fair or do not play at all sir. Wink thats not very nice at all.

Front of building (as shown): East (see the coconut trees?)
Back of the building: West (direction rot tin roof slants) (see the trees behind the building?)
To the right: North (see more trees?)
To the left: South (notice the absence of trees, just a grassy field?)

Q.E.D.: Any person on this forum who doesn't know north from south shouldn't be holding other people's moneys in some unlicensed investment scheme.

Also, theymos, please ban my scammy ass from this forum if anybody can show me where Leroy Fodor provided proof that he earned a business degree from Ohio University in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

And, finally, please ban my scammy ass if anybody can provide definitive proof that I'm paid by anybody to post whatever on this forum. To be clear, I'm on record, and reiterating now, that nobody has ever paid me a single satoshi or more to post on this or any other forum on the entire Internet.

There you go, Leroy Fodor, I'm putting my very existence on this forum on the line. ALL you have to do is provide ANY of the above to theymos, and I'm outta here to longer interfere with your venerable StakeMiners Ponzi.

For hundreds of days Leroy Fodor saw the sun rise from the east from the front of his sorry-ass Sari Sari, but comes here to declare that the front of the same building was facing south. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:22:08 AM

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33

I am a very new person to mining...

(June 1, 2014)

"Wow! Simply, WOW! Not even I would never, ever go Full FODOR!"
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:22:40 AM

You shouldn't be taking out loans just for the trust ratings. Obviously that sounds like you're going to build up your reputation and scam someone in the end. A purpose of a loan isn't to build a good credit history but instead it's to fulfil your essential needs.

Hope this helps
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:33:54 AM

90% lol get your facts straight.
Then please feel free to provide the newbies with negative trust some loans or you're just telling another lie.. Liar?

RULE #1: Scammers don't deal in facts, they deal in other people's hard earned money.

Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 02:33:54 AM

Wow man, you don't pull your punches do you. I'm not into cyber-currency so I should remain neutral. I'm just an old retired guy enjoying time out on the interwebs. I've never actually gone onto the dark side before.  I recently did my first exploration using the TOR browser. It was underwhelming to say the least. Anyone buying anything off there is bat-shite crazy. I'm curious why you don't do what others have done apparently. A new account. Start over. And do all your legitimate bitcoining on those other sites you mentioned? Anyway thanks for the talk. May all your future ups and downs be under the sheet!  Wink     

To me using alt accounts is a bit scammish to begin with, no one (GLEB GAMOW) needs more than one account unless your trying to scam people in one way or another. Ill take my red trust, and happily know I am providing the crypto community with a good service even if a handful of biased, or ignorant users wish to discredit the service and me, the truth be known NONE of them actually know me, None of them have done business with me in crypto or in the real world, (well suchmoon is invested with us but with ill intent) they are all scared of a real one on one conversation, becasue they are like one of those celebrities who just wants the attention, nothing is worth doing unless others can see and watch. for them its a game, because at the end of the day all of thejm are just loosers, take Bitcointalk and their forums away from them and they have nothing.

SO for me Ill keep my red trust it will never go away in this toxic cesspool of a forum, and it doesnt matter what you do, if you have a good service, and are honest, people like Gleb, spoteinik, suchmoon, xian01, and a handfull of others quickseller, will do all they can to ruin it. If your not in the IN and suck their ass you are ousted and they will jump on you like a pack of retarded wolves where the blind and stupid lead the pack.

Just to be clear everything I have done in Bitcoining has always been legitimate, its the trolling idiots who wish to portray what we do otherwise.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:32:39 AM

To me using alt accounts is a bit scammish to begin with, no one (GLEB GAMOW) needs more than one account unless your trying to scam people in one way or another. Ill take my red trust, and happily know I am providing the crypto community with a good service even if a handful of biased, or ignorant users wish to discredit the service and me, the truth be known NONE of them actually know me, None of them have done business with me in crypto or in the real world, (well suchmoon is invested with us but with ill intent) they are all scared of a real one on one conversation, becasue they are like one of those celebrities who just wants the attention, nothing is worth doing unless others can see and watch. for them its a game, because at the end of the day all of thejm are just loosers, take Bitcointalk and their forums away from them and they have nothing.

SO for me Ill keep my red trust it will never go away in this toxic cesspool of a forum, and it doesnt matter what you do, if you have a good service, and are honest, people like Gleb, spoteinik, suchmoon, xian01, and a handfull of others quickseller, will do all they can to ruin it. If your not in the IN and suck their ass you are ousted and they will jump on you like a pack of retarded wolves where the blind and stupid lead the pack.

Just to be clear everything I have done in Bitcoining has always been legitimate, its the trolling idiots who wish to portray what we do otherwise.

you have been caught lying and trolling endlessly and using dummy accounts.
and.. your running an ongoing scam.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 10:56:15 AM

you have been caught lying and trolling endlessly and using dummy accounts.
and.. your running an ongoing scam.

And here is an example of a real troll,

I have not been caught using dummy accounts, I have only 1 account.

I am not running an ongoing scam I am running a real service that is benefiting people every week with recurring income.

And I Have not been caught lying.

Again spotenik opinion is not proof sir, there is a difference between ones opinion of someone else and actual proof they are what one says they are!  I can say you are a 60 year old fat guy who uses the computer at the library because your to poor to own your own house and have your own internet connection, but that does not make it true does it?

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 04:14:43 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 05:46:36 PM by notaek

I am not running an ongoing scam. I am running a real service that is benefiting people every week with recurring income.

And I Have not been caught lying.

The fact that you haven't been caught lying previously is because, nobody has verified the address and phone numbers on your site yet! Roll Eyes

I guess Google Map doesn't lie Tongue

So now, you'll claim that you are running another business alongside your Stakeminers called "Digital Interface" Wink

I didn't check those phone numbers so I can't tell whether they are at least true or not!

Anyways, Let the Truth behold!

notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:01:50 PM

So, are you still telling the truth huh?!

Domain Name: STAKEMINERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1907628068_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2015-07-20T17:07:41Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-06T18:56:10Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: domainabuse@tucows.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Tai Bui
Registrant Organization: StakeMiners
Registrant Street: 53 Street  No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Registrant City: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Registrant Postal Code: 700000
Registrant Country: VN
Registrant Phone: +1.849069632
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info@stakeminers.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Tai Bui
Admin Organization: StakeMiners
Admin Street: 53 Street  No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Admin City: Ho Chi Minh
Admin State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Admin Postal Code: 700000
Admin Country: VN
Admin Phone: +1.849069632
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: info@stakeminers.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Tai Bui
Tech Organization: StakeMiners
Tech Street: 53 Street  No3 Cu Xa Do Thanh Ward 4 Dist 3
Tech City: Ho Chi Minh
Tech State/Province: Ho Chi Minh
Tech Postal Code: 700000
Tech Country: VN
Tech Phone: +1.849069632
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: info@stakeminers.com
Name Server: DNS.TROUBLE-FREE.NET
Name Server: DNS2.TROUBLE-FREE.NET

sci

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:20:25 AM

Dang! You guys hate other. I mean shank someone in a dark alley, hate. It's interesting. And depressing. Hey, ever think of starting up a reality show? THAT'S where the real money is. Youse could give those Duck Dynasty maroons a run for their money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: