Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:23:40 AM

http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix

We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING. Talk about the Filipino dream, this is it baby and the only one you will find online. Not 1, Not 2 But 3 sources of income with readily potential for 4 or more we just have not expanded it to that yet. Everything is brand new and up to date. There is a grocery store, A disco bar a coconut farm and a house included in this sale, PLUS all of our american household items some of them you will NOT find in the philippines. To be honest these items alone if sold to all these people asking for them could bring you in over 500,000 almost instantly. If you dont want everything you can sell things that you dont want right in the grocery store, when we first decided to go back to the states we put everything up there and WOW things started going really fast. Ok the coconut farm is harvested every 3 months, the grocery store has a sales revenue of 160,000 a month the disco bar does about 10,000 to 12,000 a month, there is a brand new grill for an extra source of income, when we fire that thing up all the people smell the foods cooking and come running. And we are selling our 2008 Kawasaki Motorbike with everything. So for 1 low price you get an existing profitable coconut farm, a grocery store with current and loyal customers, a disco bar with all the laser lights and led lights 2 15 inch and 2 12 inch speakers, the videoke player and all the dvds youll need, there is also a touchscreen laptop bought in the states that has tons of music and music videos on it. Now under the store is a complete 1 bedroom house with kitchen living room and CR. In the house is all brand new wiring, heck the building is brand new completely. Inside the house is also brand new refridge, oven stovetop in 1 with 3 stovetop burners, 2.5 HP aircon installed but not used, microwave, toaster oven, 2 coffee makers, 3 or 4 DVD players, a 70 inch TV yes I said 70 INCH that is damn close to 2 meters of television, there is also a brand new 45 inch flatscreen. I have so many electric and regular tools you could literally start a construction business. over 200,000 pesos worth of just tools. Pots Pans heated mini inside grill from america and there are 3 of them a meat grill, a sandwich grill and a waffle iron grill. All the american equipment is already supported by the electric converter so you never have to worry about blowing things up, Plus there is a digital electric voltmeter in the tools so you can always gauge your electric usage for the american items. The building sits on the lot so that 60 percent of the lot is open for development, and inquiries have been made that people want to rent that space. You are the only disco bar and grocery store in our barangay, the sari sari traffic alone could make you a billionaire. This is a great opportunity for someone and if we dont sell by april we will just keep it all. Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous this is it bro as good as it can get for poor folks like us. If not for my wifes family stealing from us and scamming us out of 400,000 pesos, we would not be leaving. But I just do not want to be near them, or around them and I want to take my wife back where she is appreciated. We never had anyone steal from us and her until her parents did. That is sad, Lets be happy the Filipino Culture is not based on their actions alone. So there you have it we were gonna make a life here and her family ruined it all so now we can go ahead and let some other lucky couple have the life they always dreamed of. Hope you are interested, If you are not We could set up a commission if you can help us sell it, Like a realtor broker, the more you get for us the more you will make. Good Luck My email is knlgfx@yahoo.com email me with any questions or comments, once we are comfortable with you I can give you our cell numbers.

Hey, Leroy, why you no mention the solar panels on the hot tin roof away from the shade of the coconut trees in your listing just prior to the sorry Sari Sari burning to the ground? And why you said the locals are trustworthy with the exception of your family but elsewhere on several occasions you've espoused the opposite about them useless locals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:29:55 AM

stop wasting my time

How about you just answer questions without whining and without wasting everyone's time.

So just to get this straight - you have admitted that you made up the claim about the largest mining farm in the Philippines. You simply made an assumption than NOBODY else in a country of 100 million could possibly own more than a couple of AntMiner S2s or a handful of S3s or anything else that would be larger than your "farm".

Lie #1 confirmed, thank you.

When did you start your farm? Year and month would be good enough.

I did not lie Smiley it was not me that first said I had the largest Mining farm in the Philippines it was all the Filipinos that told me that, so I didnt assume anything I repeated what I was told, thanks for asking for clarification before you labeled me again.

So you asked all 100 million of them? Must have been a hefty task.

what all? im pretty sure i was not part of that all, me and others. I've got a question are you going to lie until the end of the world?

Ahhh, shit, Leroy, you missed one. Ask quickly now if your farm is/was largest in the Philippines.

And next time you make a claim based on a 100% poll of the population make sure to specify that. Because that is quite amazing.

I have the biggest dick here in Sandwich, IL. It's not I who said I had the biggest dick, but everybody here in Sandwich, so I didn't assume that I had the biggest dick, just repeating what I've been told, and thanks for clarifying that I may not have the biggest dick here in Sandwich, IL, so quit labeling me Bruno Long John Scammer.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:12:38 AM

We started a cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything,  we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, we then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

The rebuilt cafe was up for sale in January 2014 and they are not the same cafe bruno, thats your own psychologically challenged mind processing that assumption they are in fact 2 different cafes. One that burnt and one that was rebuilt and sold.

It is astounding to me how uterly stupid the Filippino people are. as an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoippino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population off people where 90% off the people are scammers, con artests, thieves, baggers, lazy with their hang out, want to get money for nothing peoples. Even the Huge business corporations are noo different. Thier business structure is lacking in so many aspect of true honnest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics off any kind, and the rule among thieves doesnot apply to these people. They are a monkeys see monkeys try and do kind of peoples. a fellow the leader mentelity. SO why more of these people who want to set ON their asss and do nothing for money have not jumped onboard with Bitcoins is beyone me. They will set in front of a computer for hours onend triing every work at home piramid scheme you can find, I know becasue i own a internet cafe and watch them regularly watsing thier time and money. Thier ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spaming, thier business structure lacks common business logec and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literelly rich over here.

Reads to me and to everybody else who reads this that you still owned that mythical cafe on November 29, 2014. Too bad you'll never be visiting my threads again to counter the proof I'll regularly dole out depicting you as a fuckin' piece of shit scammer. Hey, maybe some of your cohorts could fill that role like they've been so kindly doing up to this point. Oh, wait...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:27:51 AM

I have a complete mining farm that started a long time ago so  we have a lot of different equipment. The electric usage stats are made with 1 THS Dragon Miners actually, I use them becasue they are some of the worst efficient miners in the farm right now. When i do the comparison test of machines, I use a solo account (one that only that machine is mining in so i can see its costs, I calculate the Kwh for that machines and multiply its months use by the monthly rate we pay for electric. (IN ADDITION Keep in mind here in the Philippines the Landlords ADD 1 to 3 Pesos to your KWH rate to have power) so we are paying drastically more than anyone else in the world at the end of the day. We have LONE meters installed for our mining equipment so we know exactly what their use is Smiley And it prepares us for solar power here in the next couple months for the Farm. SO maybe you can now understand a person like me who pays 3 times or more the amount for electric that GHASH.IO does to be infuriated with thier lies and BULLSHIT!!

As you can see I put a lot of time and effort into my tests and my farm, so when places like Ghash.io and their puppets spout their lips with lies and deceit, I WILL call  them out on it , because I have FACTS, BILLS and PAYOUTS to back up my Lips spouting, I don't hide behind company policy written by me, or throw a bunch of calculations and luck in the faces of those who oppose me.

Several hours ago Leroy declared that his mega farm consisted of only one Dragon, but in the above he brags about his mega farm, using a single Dragon only to conduct tests on a service that's only good for six hours a day, yet Saint Fodor is able to ROI in three months for any of his mining equipment. But whatever you do, don't call Leroy a liar otherwise he'll turn the tables on you and starting asking questions about turtles, seaweed and ducks that you won't be able to answer.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:28:30 AM

Damn, I wish he would wake up so that we could do a hangout.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:11:26 AM

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne (sic) here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe (sic) one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.
Thanks for the fuin (sic) you havbe (sic) wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht (sic) this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Dude. Please do yourself a favor and start using a spell checker.

Your kooky raving is only made funnier by your sloppy and lazy abuses of the English language.

PS: I loved that post you made implying how easy it is to steal from a Bitcoin address. Why are you bothering with mining at all then if you are such a master hacker ? Hit blockchain.info and go hog-wild !

Although I disagree with most he says, many people hack btc wallets and make loads off it. Its people lack of opsec more than anything internal about the btc network though. Hell, any darknet site will sell you as many private keys as you want for next to nothing, knock a bot up to go through them all and bam, younjust made yourself a load of btc. Scrypt kiddy stuff.

The weakest point is us and our ignorance, which is the problem of why things are manipulated from centralisation from a few, our ignorance towards the truth!

I've said this before and no one listens because of their ignorance towards others. We have all suffered the programming of school, and until you can accept that school is programming and not education you will not be able to see the truth through the fog!

As for his btc centralised farm like all btc farms, I hope and prey they ALL burn down, as centralising a decentralised idea can only end in tears! But people are programmed to centralise, not entirely our fault with the tools they have today! Piece of pisss intact with the ignorance.

Still no proof here though, glebe on fire here....... :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:48:11 PM

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne (sic) here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe (sic) one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.
Thanks for the fuin (sic) you havbe (sic) wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht (sic) this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

Your kooky raving is only made funnier by your sloppy and lazy abuses of the English language.

PS: I loved that post you made implying how easy it is to steal from a Bitcoin address. Why are you bothering with mining at all then if you are such a master hacker ? Hit blockchain.info and go hog-wild !

Although I disagree with most he says, many people hack btc wallets and make loads off it. Its people lack of opsec more than anything internal about the btc network though. Hell, any darknet site will sell you as many private keys as you want for next to nothing, knock a bot up to go through them all and bam, younjust made yourself a load of btc. Scrypt kiddy stuff.

The weakest point is us and our ignorance, which is the problem of why things are manipulated from centralisation from a few, our ignorance towards the truth!

I've said this before and no one listens because of their ignorance towards others. We have all suffered the programming of school, and until you can accept that school is programming and not education you will not be able to see the truth through the fog!

As for his btc centralised farm like all btc farms, I hope and prey they ALL burn down, as centralising a decentralised idea can only end in tears! But people are programmed to centralise, not entirely our fault with the tools they have today! Piece of pisss intact with the ignorance.

Have you got one, just one, proof of what you're saying, that many people hack BTC wallets by botting private keys? Because if this is true Bitcoin is useless.
And also if it is true we would be the first to hear about it on bitcointalk.
So show me a wallet that has been hacked like that.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:16:15 PM

Have you got one, just one, proof of what you're saying, that many people hack BTC wallets by botting private keys? Because if this is true Bitcoin is useless.
And also if it is true we would be the first to hear about it on bitcointalk.
So show me a wallet that has been hacked like that.

Sadly, Leroy Fodor wasn't smart enough to make the Special Olympics this year, so he gets to stay home with his retard wife, Katrina. I'll stand by my assessment of her because anybody having any sense at all would no way associate with Leroy Fodor, let alone marry his ignorant ass as she done in the biggest church in all the Carolinas in spite of Leroy not believing in God, but that's how you scam a piece of ass for life by pretending shit.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:25:18 PM

What a strong prof about this scammar

Thank you, but enough about me, what do you think about the venerable Leroy Fodor?  Grin

Poor dude's about to lose everything and be stuck in the Philippines forever.  Grin Grin Grin

So the store is down!
All the stuff are burned
No money was yours so,Leroy
As I said it before "time will rezolv all"

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:56:57 AM

It's now Monday morning in the Philippines, and guess what Leroy Fodor's doing. He's doling out the weekly shares to now over 140 investors. His greedy investors make me sick because now I wish I would've gotten in early on the StakeMiners' gravy train, but I just didn't believe his 580% ROI every 6 months claims, hence this thread. Perhaps it's not too late and that I could somehow do a group-buy thingy to get investors to go in with me so that we all could still profit while profit's still to be had. I mean that since he's a retired Forex commodity trader and all (proof of his practice account was kindly offered up by him), Leroy has to be the most knowledgeable Bitcoiner left on this forum next to... Who am I fooling? Next to none one, for he's the bestest!

Let's just hope that Leroy Fodor has yet to go Full Full Full FODOR! and some folks are able to exit his Ponzi before he throws in the towel and makes a run for it, for I'm willing to bet he's eyeballin' that supposedly 85 BTC now, making plans to have the account hacked by some outsider, then apologizing to his investors via telling them he'll make it right somehow prior to him completely disappearing from the cryptocurrency space, no t like cuch a ruse was even none befor.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Had to go back to purposely include spelling errors so that others know that I'm legit.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:28:43 AM

85 BTC

Wait, what?!!

He's got 85 BTC of other people's money in a few months despite being an utter tool?

I despair of humanity. Or perhaps just the part of it that inhabits the "crypto industry".
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:08:57 AM

Do you have access to that account that you can quote and list these trades on an external site or spreadsheet? and can you please answer the questions about the mining farm? If you were exaggerating some details then can you please list what details were exaggerated and why?

@Cyberpinoy

Can you list the specs of your mining hardware you had and what kind of output you had with it? What kind of cooling was needed with it? What kind of trading and profits you had with it if you have access to that information?

I want to help you resolve all of this so you can move on from all of this so please bear with all the questions and forget about getting emotional about giant text, meme's or even insults from people. If you have to answer questions a hundred times then that is what it takes.

Edit: Please also refrain from complaining about Bruno himself and just focus on questions and answers.

After the fire when those posts were made We had two 1 THS dragon miners, Some 40GHS rockminers, and a some U2 Antiminers using external powered hubs and Zeus Blizzard miners. Keep in mind when those posts were made the largest farm we ever saw and knew of that was talked about was using only 4 S1 Antminers, and the other had just switched form an S1 to 5 Gridseeds Both of which were not using their old GPUS they still had  Becasue they could not get CGMiner to work anymore, I then showed them how they could get CGMiner to work with their GPUS and had them both up and running mining with them, altho very little income it was what they asked of em so i did it for them.

Those were in manila, There were absolutely NO mining rigs in Mindanao where we are from, and still None, the Bitcoin People here just trade and gamble for thier bitcoins they do not mine, most of them dont even know what a miner looks like so they come here to see them. The rest were still using just USB Miners and only 1 or 2 of them without an external hub. So altho quite small in comparison to most personal farms out there YES we did have the largest farm IN THE PHILIPPINES for a while, altho quite small compared to most American, European and Chinese farms it was still the largest in the Philippines.

EDIT: And yes i do have a lost trade up there but it was not in Silver or Gold

January 14, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/1124-forex-com.html#post152315

Hello I am using Forex.com Demo account to practice and have been for about 6 months now. I was wondering before I put my money with this company, are there any recent reviews of this company? good news bad news? I see a few reviews here, the one complaint is a little overdrawn, because they tell you up front it could take 5 business days to process a withdraw. So that one is ok, however he never answered that I could see if he got his money so i am assuming he did. no news is good news I guess in this case. I am a little curious about the 30 days wait on the deposit? and if you are able to trade live and it be accredited to the account. Another question i have is, I seem to be doing pretty well with the demo account, what kind of difference is there between the demo system and the live system, if any. Any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:02:00 AM

Hey, Leroy, I see that you're online. I suggest you stay online a tad while I finish up penning my next post. You, along with everybody else is goin' love it. Why? Because I really nailed your ass this time, SPORT! If you think I've fucked you badly up to now, wait till you get a load of what I'm about to unleash.

To investors that have a stake in StakeMiners, I'd say best get out while the gettin' out is good, for I promise I'm about to drop a major bombshell on Leroy Fodor.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
fryarminer

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:54:43 AM

It's now Monday morning in the Philippines, and guess what Leroy Fodor's doing. He's doling out the weekly shares to now over 140 investors. His greedy investors make me sick because now I wish I would've gotten in early on the StakeMiners' gravy train, but I just didn't believe his 580% ROI every 6 months claims, hence this thread. Perhaps it's not too late and that I could somehow do a group-buy thingy to get investors to go in with me so that we all could still profit while profit's still to be had. I mean that since he's a retired Forex commodity trader and all (proof of his practice account was kindly offered up by him), Leroy has to be the most knowledgeable Bitcoiner left on this forum next to... Who am I fooling? Next to none one, for he's the bestest!

Let's just hope that Leroy Fodor has yet to go Full Full Full FODOR! and some folks are able to exit his Ponzi before he throws in the towel and makes a run for it, for I'm willing to bet he's eyeballin' that supposedly 85 BTC now, making plans to have the account hacked by some outsider, then apologizing to his investors via telling them he'll make it right somehow prior to him completely disappearing from the cryptocurrency space, no t like cuch a ruse was even none befor.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Had to go back to purposely include spelling errors so that others know that I'm legit.

Actually Bruno you're doing humanity a favor - as long as you've got him reacting to this thread he's not going to scam the investors. He's going to wait until everything is calm and people aren't screaming "scammer"!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:43:47 AM

Actually Bruno you're doing humanity a favor - as long as you've got him reacting to this thread he's not going to scam the investors. He's going to wait until everything is calm and people aren't screaming "scammer"!

Hehehe! Little does Fodor know that I got him right where he wants me. Oh, wait...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:23:40 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 06:36:11 AM by Gleb Gamow

I think your Board of Investors is quite a good idea. I like helping out a bit free of charge and giving advice but can't really be a part of the Board of Investors as there would be little way of me being able to make scheduled meetings. Could you please get into the habit of spellchecking every post you make?

Yes, stakeminers was growing and getting so many requests for new coins so fast I wanted a way that we could form a group of us that could give more heads into the thinking process. you know the saying[,] 2 minds and all. Yes[,] In this thread I try my best to go back and edit them for spelling errors. Sorry about that.

I also think this is a great idea. It adds additional level of legitimacy and trust to the entire operation cause now there are several people involved in the entire operation.

In addition to having more than one mind making the decisions[,] I also wanted the BOI to represent a new level of legitimacy for us as well as take our system out of the box and offer investors the ability to not feel so powerless over their investment. It would be hard for me to invest a large amount of BTC if I could not have some kind of input on whats going on. SO[,] I didn't expect others to do it for me. I want StakeMiners to stand up taller than the rest and always try and do things that were never done. We have more plans to go along with this theme.

Translated: I will do my best to have 10 or fewer spelling and grammatical errors in my posts dedicated to espousing how I will try to do my best in making sure such is not the case. That said, trust me in handling any and all your investments in spite of the lies that Bruno has uncovered made my me in the past and no-so-distant past, e.g., my last post above which, by the way, doesn't make a lick of sense if you take the time to analyze it.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:19:32 PM

I think your Board of Investors is quite a good idea. I like helping out a bit free of charge and giving advice but can't really be a part of the Board of Investors as there would be little way of me being able to make scheduled meetings. Could you please get into the habit of spellchecking every post you make?

Yes, stakeminers was growing and getting so many requests for new coins so fast I wanted a way that we could form a group of us that could give more heads into the thinking process. you know the saying[,] 2 minds and all. Yes[,] In this thread I try my best to go back and edit them for spelling errors. Sorry about that.

I also think this is a great idea. It adds additional level of legitimacy and trust to the entire operation cause now there are several people involved in the entire operation.

In addition to having more than one mind making the decisions[,] I also wanted the BOI to represent a new level of legitimacy for us as well as take our system out of the box and offer investors the ability to not feel so powerless over their investment. It would be hard for me to invest a large amount of BTC if I could not have some kind of input on whats going on. SO[,] I didn't expect others to do it for me. I want StakeMiners to stand up taller than the rest and always try and do things that were never done. We have more plans to go along with this theme.

Translated: I will do my best to have 10 or fewer spelling and grammatical errors in my posts dedicated to espousing how I will try to do my best in making sure such is not the case. That said, trust me in handling any and all your investments in spite of the lies that Bruno has uncovered made my me in the past and no-so-distant past, e.g., my last post above which, by the way, doesn't make a lick of sense if you take the time to analyze it.

Yes because it is good to spellcheck posts so that people can understand you, what meaning do you mean by the saying?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 02:23:23 PM

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33

I am a very new person to mining...

(June 1, 2014)
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:29:49 PM

Very unfortunate.

People like this fundamentally cannot be trusted unless they can own their mistakes.

Revising his history like that is a telltale sign of a sociopathic fraud.
fryarminer

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:44:34 PM

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33

I am a very new person to mining...

(June 1, 2014)

Can I just ask something here? Am I reading right that he is saying he had 6950 computers mining with their CPU's? Or does he mean that he is CPU mining with graphics cards? Or is he saying he had 6950 cards and the program he was using was CPUMiner and he left the program running all day?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: