News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 ... 3406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 879318 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:09:13 AM

GS Warriors did not look like the same team that been dominating for the past years and this season.
It's too early to say that, the game is just game 1 and there's more to go but that's an impressive win for Raptors.

It is just game 1 and we should not really say these things, too early. Raptors just caught GSW off guard thinking that Kawhi will be the only one raising the team. Next game, for me, is the real start of NBA finals. I am not a GSW fan though, I prefer Raptors since it is the team that defeated  Bucks whom  I thought will be the opponent team of GSW.
I'm on the middle of these two teams now and whoever wins, I'll just celebrate on my own because the one that will win this championship is deserving. Yes, it's too early to speculate and say such things because it's still the game 1 as there's more to go. Although the advantage goes to the winning team which was Raptors, GSW will not allow this to happen and even the advantage still goes for the Raptors because it's still their homecourt, we'll see it and I'm so excited to see the game 2.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:24:42 AM

GS Warriors did not look like the same team that been dominating for the past years and this season.
That Game 1 is the first loss of the Warriors in Finals under Steve Kerr but it doesn't mean that you can base it on that Game only.

I think for them, it is just a warm up and they are watching right now the film so that they can adjust in Game 2. For those who don't know, Kawhi has an injury and we saw it on the Bucks Raptors series but he is fighting for it and we saw that some other players took place like Siakam and Lowry.

Even the Warriors lose on Game 1, I will go with Warriors in 6-7 Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:20:55 AM

It's too early to say that, the game is just game 1 and there's more to go but that's an impressive win for Raptors.

It is just game 1 and we should not really say these things, too early. Raptors just caught GSW off guard thinking that Kawhi will be the only one raising the team. Next game, for me, is the real start of NBA finals. I am not a GSW fan though, I prefer Raptors since it is the team that defeated  Bucks whom  I thought will be the opponent team of GSW.

The thing is that it's really unexpected for GSW to lose game 1 because they have been the dominant team in the last couple of years. But yeah, it's too early to say what really went on the team this game 1. They know that a 0-2 will be a big disadvantage for them, so they will go all out in the next game to even the series and makes this more entertaining. The Raptors win though is enough to say that they really deserved to be in the finals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:33:58 AM

That Game 1 is the first loss of the Warriors in Finals under Steve Kerr but it doesn't mean that you can base it on that Game only.

I think for them, it is just a warm up and they are watching right now the film so that they can adjust in Game 2. For those who don't know, Kawhi has an injury and we saw it on the Bucks Raptors series but he is fighting for it and we saw that some other players took place like Siakam and Lowry.

Even the Warriors lose on Game 1, I will go with Warriors in 6-7 Smiley.
Warriors will show their best even they don't need to prove themselves, it's only game 1 and adjustment will happen game after game that they'll compete, maybe raptors is more ready than the warriors last game that they met, but knowing how coach Steve will review and analyze where they are lacking at, new sets of ideas will be seen this next game.

Backing the warriors to win over and tied this series.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:55:37 AM

Warriors is the best team in the NBA, it's just normal to gain a lot of fans.

Tonight, I wasn't expecting that Cousins will play but he did play tonight, I'm now seeing them having a chance of winning despite still down at the moment.
Golden State Warriors played so bad this game 1 of the championship. I thought they will rage on the second half but it didn't. On the first half, the Golden State Warriors really didn't play well, maybe it because of Kevin Durant? Even Cousins played, they are still not enough for this.
Hoping they will improve on game 2.
Raptors are ready for them, each time warriors tried to take over raptors have a good answer and counter them, Leonard and Siakam are both amazing today, individually they've played their role perfectly.

Game 1 snatched by Toronto, its getting more interesting whether warriors will bounce back and tied the series.
But what if Kevin Durant will show up? It's more exciting when KD shows up.
I'll be rooting in Goden State Warriors on Game 3, and especially home court advantage, additional Kevin Durant will play.  Grin How about you?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:00:04 AM

Tonight, I wasn't expecting that Cousins will play but he did play tonight, I'm now seeing them having a chance of winning despite still down at the moment.
Golden State Warriors played so bad this game 1 of the championship. I thought they will rage on the second half but it didn't. On the first half, the Golden State Warriors really didn't play well, maybe it because of Kevin Durant? Even Cousins played, they are still not enough for this.
Raptors are ready for them, each time warriors tried to take over raptors have a good answer and counter them, Leonard and Siakam are both amazing today, individually they've played their role perfectly.

Game 1 snatched by Toronto, its getting more interesting whether warriors will bounce back and tied the series.
I'll be rooting in Goden State Warriors on Game 3, and especially home court advantage, additional Kevin Durant will play.  Grin How about you?
That would be great mate, KD's presence definitely have a big impacts, he's offensive contribution will bring high lift for the splash brothers, not thinking of him yet but as you said it's really exciting as he will be expecting to play in front of their home crowd.

Thanks by the way for reminding as I'm only focusing on how the warriors will adjust this coming game 2.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

I do agree with this.
It is just 1 game and we cannot foretell what the future will be.
Although it is a good start for the Raptors, they should still get ready for a big tsunami that will come on the 2nd game.
GSW gameplay can suddenly change and it might hit them really hard if Raptors will not be in good condition.

We must also consider that this gives a lot of boost to the Raptors team. Yet, they cannot relax or let this go to their head that they can win easily.
GSW are the champions and their confidence are way higher than any opponent in NBA.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:27:22 PM

GS now +2 underdogs in game 2 and Moneyline is around +120 which just seems like too much value
Either way one team will win by more then 2 points so its moneyline on GS Warriors for me
Yeah, this is how sports can do change because of money. It seems that many are betting gsw against raptors knowing that there are only good players in raptors compared to their team. So, if gsw had notice the betting fraction between their team and the opponent then probably in order for them to win huge money betting on the underdogside will do. This will give them so much money to win. It seems that they can easily outscored raptors in this match up. I do not really believe in raptors as they can't beat lebron when they are in the same conference.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

Well it could be a decider. We all know that KD really wanted to play against Toronto so it will be KD vs Kawhi Leonard. So it will really be more exciting to see the team match up against each other. So let's see if he can suited for Game 3 and keep the game very exciting us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

I do agree with this.
It is just 1 game and we cannot foretell what the future will be.
Although it is a good start for the Raptors, they should still get ready for a big tsunami that will come on the 2nd game.
GSW gameplay can suddenly change and it might hit them really hard if Raptors will not be in good condition.

We must also consider that this gives a lot of boost to the Raptors team. Yet, they cannot relax or let this go to their head that they can win easily.
GSW are the champions and their confidence are way higher than any opponent in NBA.
Correct,adjustments would be made came from that game 1 defeat from Raptors.Warriors would definitely make other tactics that would be used up
against raptors.Wondering why people do see this game 1 win as a decider of this series? Telling or saying that Raptors would take the Finals trophy?
They shouldnt forgett about KD playing because this would be an another story when we do talk about his presence on the court.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:42:05 PM

Congratulations to Toronto Raptors, I've wanted to see another team get this season's championship and I'm counting on them.

Game 2 the Raptors still has the advantage so it might be 2-0 on Monday.
I think this is the time that they need Durant to defend Kawhi. Kawhi is just unstoppable along with Siakam on Game 1. Curry got his 6th consecutive 30 point game but the Raptors just shot better than the Dubs.

They just need Durant and the chances of them to win the championship will be higher. At their current roster, I don't think they will win.
He won't play for the next game, that's base from the article that I've read recently.

They may need KD for the next game but the current players can handle this. It's just an unexpected situation that the team of Raptors handled it very well, they shouldn't just focus with Kawhi. It's not a Kawhi team but it's Raptors that has other players to look at.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:38:18 PM

Congratulations to Toronto Raptors, I've wanted to see another team get this season's championship and I'm counting on them.

I think this is the time that they need Durant to defend Kawhi. Kawhi is just unstoppable along with Siakam on Game 1. Curry got his 6th consecutive 30 point game but the Raptors just shot better than the Dubs.

They just need Durant and the chances of them to win the championship will be higher. At their current roster, I don't think they will win.
He won't play for the next game, that's base from the article that I've read recently.

They may need KD for the next game but the current players can handle this. It's just an unexpected situation that the team of Raptors handled it very well, they shouldn't just focus with Kawhi. It's not a Kawhi team but it's Raptors that has other players to look at.
When they will be down 2-0, I think that would be the time that he will play.
It's hard when a team is down 2-0 as the chance of winning the series is also low, so they will make sure they will have him in game 3 in they failed tonight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

It's hard when a team is down 2-0 as the chance of winning the series is also low, so they will make sure they will have him in game 3 in they failed tonight.
Base on what I read, they are speeding up his rehab because of loss in Game1, so I guess wether they tied the series or 2-0. KD will be back in Finals but forcing him to play while not in his top condition is a risk. His injury may trigger and will be totally out in Finals. Hope not, Like Green said, they really need him to be back in Finals. It's a 50-50 chance if he isn't there.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:03:42 AM

Base on what I read, they are speeding up his rehab because of loss in Game1, so I guess wether they tied the series or 2-0. KD will be back in Finals but forcing him to play while not in his top condition is a risk. His injury may trigger and will be totally out in Finals. Hope not, Like Green said, they really need him to be back in Finals. It's a 50-50 chance if he isn't there.

KD's playtime is very important to GSW but I guess they can still win with the Raptors as we see their recent performance that it seem they are studying the play of the opponent, also the factor of playing against the home will also count. Let us wait for the game 2 if there are some changes on the performance of both teams.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:50:46 AM

Not only that, if they force Durant to play and will aggravate his injury, that might affect his future and that's involves a big lose of money.
I'm thinking that rumors might become true that Durant will be in Knicks next season.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/nba-expert-predicts-kevin-durant-will-sign-with-knicks/297923888

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:43:16 AM

Not only that, if they force Durant to play and will aggravate his injury, that might affect his future and that's involves a big lose of money.
I'm thinking that rumors might become true that Durant will be in Knicks next season.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/nba-expert-predicts-kevin-durant-will-sign-with-knicks/297923888
The rumor is that him and Kyrie will be teaming up in New York and at least chase a championship with Irving. That rumor has circulating for some time now specially when GSW played very well against Houston and of course the Portland series. It proves that they can win without KD, so there's a big possibility that it will happen after this season.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:28:23 AM

The rumor is that him and Kyrie will be teaming up in New York and at least chase a championship with Irving. That rumor has circulating for some time now specially when GSW played very well against Houston and of course the Portland series. It proves that they can win without KD, so there's a big possibility that it will happen after this season.
Knicks need a real superstar and both Kyrie and Durant can bring this team to the playoffs.
Durant already achieve his dream to become a champion and always achieved many MVP awards, there's nothing for him to prove, except bringing a bad team to the playoffs, and possibly giving them the championship, we can call him GOAT if he can fulfill that mission.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:35:44 AM

Knicks need a real superstar and both Kyrie and Durant can bring this team to the playoffs.
Durant already achieve his dream to become a champion and always achieved many MVP awards, there's nothing for him to prove, except bringing a bad team to the playoffs, and possibly giving them the championship, we can call him GOAT if he can fulfill that mission.

It is likely to happen as GSW priority is on Klay. Counsins also needs a good offer otherwise we won't see him with GSW next season. If this is the case then GSW better utilize KD in game 2 or 3.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:21:22 AM

It is likely to happen as GSW priority is on Klay.
That's a good decision if they do that, it was Klay and Curry who make this team popular and they should remain as Splash brothers for the rest of their journey in NBA.
Counsins also needs a good offer otherwise we won't see him with GSW next season. If this is the case then GSW better utilize KD in game 2 or 3.
That's one season, and cousins did not contribute well for the team, he is so fragile and he should be shipped to other team.
They have a lot of talent, they have bogut for his position and the Warriors just have to score through green, curry, and thompson.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:38:36 AM

Raptors managed to show the world two things for sure. First of all warriors are no longer "definitely going to win again" team without Durant, if warriors lose Durant then it means their reign might be over very soon, this off season if Durant leaves then there is a 90%+ chance another team becomes champions next year.

On the other hand raptors showed that Draymond is no longer that defender everyone remembers him to be, he is still alright but Siakam literally destroyed him, if Draymond faces a team with no good PF then he can help his team out which makes him a good defender because he helps everyone out but if he is facing with a good PF then he is unable to even guard his own man. So, without Durant and a bad Draymond all warriors will have left is curry and klay and I doubt that will be enough. I don't care who wins the ring this year, the decision Durant will have is the biggest deal in a long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 [1094] 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 ... 3406 »
  Print  

Jump to: