Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:49:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 3446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 883829 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:02:41 AM

It's confirmed that Rose and Melo is out which makes the line move from -14.5 to 17.5, NY has no chance on this game. Two superstars are not playing while Warriors are very dangerous at home, I can see another big time win for the Warriors and might root the Knicks, the over is in Danger without good offense by the Knicks. I'll go with GS ML and Under Parlay.

Really you will put an amount on Golden State moneyline? Claiming on a faucet is way better for it but if you are big hoarder then you can put all your coins to feel and bag some profits lol. Anyways since you will make a parlay that is good and I see Under Points has high chance as well.

I think this will be a low scoring game since if GSW will able to freeze the momentum of Knicks in the early game and able to get a larger lead, Kerr will likely use more their bench players starting from second half.

I don't think so Kerr will do that, if they want to secure the game no matter what happens they will put their big 5 on it already. He may allow his bench players to play but I guess that will be on the second half when they are already leading with good score. I'm feeling bad about this for Knicks, I really want them to win against GSW. Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:18:36 AM

It's confirmed that Rose and Melo is out which makes the line move from -14.5 to 17.5, NY has no chance on this game. Two superstars are not playing while Warriors are very dangerous at home, I can see another big time win for the Warriors and might root the Knicks, the over is in Danger without good offense by the Knicks. I'll go with GS ML and Under Parlay.

Really you will put an amount on Golden State moneyline? Claiming on a faucet is way better for it but if you are big hoarder then you can put all your coins to feel and bag some profits lol. Anyways since you will make a parlay that is good and I see Under Points has high chance as well.

I think this will be a low scoring game since if GSW will able to freeze the momentum of Knicks in the early game and able to get a larger lead, Kerr will likely use more their bench players starting from second half.

I don't think so Kerr will do that, if they want to secure the game no matter what happens they will put their big 5 on it already. He may allow his bench players to play but I guess that will be on the second half when they are already leading with good score. I'm feeling bad about this for Knicks, I really want them to win against GSW. Sad
The strategy of the warriors has changed a lot, they do not use to much their bench anymore unlike the other season. The starting 5 will always have a good minutes to play, and they love to show it because they are not so tired so they have a lot of offense coming from, KD, Steph, and Klay Thompson.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:36:59 AM

The strategy of the warriors has changed a lot, they do not use to much their bench anymore unlike the other season. The starting 5 will always have a good minutes to play, and they love to show it because they are not so tired so they have a lot of offense coming from, KD, Steph, and Klay Thompson.

Want to know the reason? They are now struggling without the starters especially when facing a superstar team. They wreck their good bench that able to help them reached the finals last year. In their upcoming game, I see they will use their bench more if, like the two posters above said, they will established a good lead.

New York Knicks is short handed now. Expect a loss with this team tonight.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:03:50 AM

And that's why they got KD for their team because if their bench warmers are enough for their games. I guess they don't need a superstar. But it seems that Kerr wants to be always in the finals, he is working out for his key players. But I know he has a program for those bench players who has the potential to contribute to the team.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:38:03 AM

And that's why they got KD for their team because if their bench warmers are enough for their games. I guess they don't need a superstar. But it seems that Kerr wants to be always in the finals, he is working out for his key players. But I know he has a program for those bench players who has the potential to contribute to the team.
They let go of their good bench players just to welcome in the Team, they are a super team now because of Durant so the line would always be overvalued IMO, with the way they play now I don't think they can break or surpass their good record last season.

Meanwhile, seems like the scoring in the 2nd quarter has lowered, this will go under for sure.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

It's still on progress mate. Hopefully they will got at least in the finals because if they can't then it's a big mistake they crushed their big bench lineup just to get a single player. Also expect critics if the sacrifical of the team goes to a waste one.

Golden State Warriors won as expected crushing New York Knicks 103 - 90. Im expecting a higher score for GSW but their starters has a below average scores and I see some improvements in playing time of their bench. Congrats to those Under Points bettor.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:00:32 AM

Got two games for tonight

Denver Nuggets - Portland Trail Blazers, both team play bad this season but seem like Denver woke up expect to see they play good and win this game
Phoenix Suns - San Antonio Spurs , after Suns defeated last game in OT expect here same amount of point and expect to see great match but will give SA bigger chances for win
I guess san antonio will be in a big edge for this game as we knew how well and balance the coach is doing even raptors also have big games but for sure if spurs will play the same way this game will be for them will play for -5 handicap let see if that can be covered. Good luck

nice call on San Antonio game on handicap i place additional bet on this and got all 3 bets

will go again two more games

Chicago Bulls - Milwaukee Bucks well after Bucks won last night expect that Bulls return the favor and win this game tonight
Houston Rockets - New Orleans Pelicans Houston is in furious win steak and expect to seem them win again tonight they are in good form and play excellent

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:21:37 AM

Want to know the reason? They are now struggling without the starters especially when facing a superstar team. They wreck their good bench that able to help them reached the finals last year. In their upcoming game, I see they will use their bench more if, like the two posters above said, they will established a good lead.

Golden states won the match. I really expect Golden state will win this match and they did. Newyork Knicks is not solid tonight. They loss their key players. Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose. This is not the right time for them to beat the Golden States. Hope Newyork Knicks will have more healthy players specially Derrick Rose. He can carry this team. But i dont think he is healthy enough to that.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:25:05 AM

Golden states won the match. I really expect Golden state will win this match and they did. Newyork Knicks is not solid tonight. They loss their key players. Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose. This is not the right time for them to beat the Golden States. Hope Newyork Knicks will have more healthy players specially Derrick Rose. He can carry this team. But i dont think he is healthy enough to that.
Derrick Rose has never back into his normal talent after a lot of serious injuries, he is the Franchise of the Bulls but they let him go because they want to rebuild, so this guy were embrace by the NYC so they have to accept him fully.

I guess the real problem of the team was not D Rose, it's Melo and the way he play, he is not as consistently healthy also so that is a big problem already.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:46:47 AM

Derrick Rose has never back into his normal talent after a lot of serious injuries, he is the Franchise of the Bulls but they let him go because they want to rebuild, so this guy were embrace by the NYC so they have to accept him fully.

I guess the real problem of the team was not D Rose, it's Melo and the way he play, he is not as consistently healthy also so that is a big problem already.

I think he suffer massive muscle trauma and it will take time surely to fully recover on that and i see so many athletes who doesn't get back un their shape after they been hitted up by series of injuries and hope d.rose will not be on serious matters and regain back his legs to brought up her team, and if his play will continue surely his career will go down and he will not be determine as a star player anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:55:57 AM

Great win by the Timberwolves over the Bulls on the other night. Honestly I did not even watch the game and just watched the highlight of the whole game. Come to say with it the Timberwolves get back up from being down by 21 points and after that they keep changing leads. But overall I like their performance from Rubio to Lavine fastbreak plays to Towns crossover.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:32:37 PM

Good job san antonio covering my handicap -11 its a sweet winnings i really expect that 1.26 odd for ml is not enough so i decided to get much bigger and san antonio didnt let me down.
Tom is another good time to bet for sure houston will be the best pick as they continue to keep winning ill be betting with live bet so i can monitor the handicap.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:52:30 PM

Brooklyn Nets Vs Orlando Magic

Both teams have poor form but Magic are playing at home. To me, both teams are pretty even except that Nets managed to keep Lakers from scoring more than 100 points in many games. This is a sign of improvement and I would not mind taking Nets +7 against inconsistent Magic.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:32:26 PM

I think that they will be fighting equal amounts in two teams that will be played according to him who is watching the match. The first period may be the top, and if the result of the match is up to me, 190 passes.

Toronto vs   Atlanta

Toronto The first half closes ahead. In this game I think that every period may be upper and toronto win the match.
zero1ten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 02:19:31 PM

Going with Orlando -6.5 vs Brooklyn, too easy to bet on the Nets here considering they won against the Lakers last time but Orlando is the better team here overall even though the Magic doesn't have a superstar, they play very cohesive and it seems the team chemistry is very good so I think they will have an easy time covering the spread against the Nets. Good Luck!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:22:55 PM

I think that they will be fighting equal amounts in two teams that will be played according to him who is watching the match. The first period may be the top, and if the result of the match is up to me, 190 passes.

Toronto vs   Atlanta

Toronto The first half closes ahead. In this game I think that every period may be upper and toronto win the match.

i'll be with magic even they are inconsistent from their past games as they will played in their home crowd i think it is their advantage showing the fans that they still have passion to win and eagerness to entertain the crowd if magic will dominate the crowd they can survive this match as we knew equality will be decide with dedication to win from both ends.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1240

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:18:42 PM

Toronto vs   Atlanta

Don't bet on the Raptors first quarter or even first half. They lost last week that cost me my 15.82odds parlay for the night with their nonsense of inconsistent plays all the time.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:25:46 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 03:44:05 AM by Ziskinberg

Toronto vs   Atlanta

Don't bet on the Raptors first quarter or even first half. They lost last week that cost me my 15.82odds parlay for the night with their nonsense of inconsistent plays all the time.
Raptors are a second half team, they are like the spurs and normally a good team with a clutch players than can adjusts in the second half. Raptors are great but hawks need a win, I guess it's good to take the Hawks moneyline plus the plus points in this one.

I don't usually put big in this type of match up, but I like the hawks to win.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:41:59 AM

Bulls are bullshit today, they have no balls and they can't win against the Bucks at home. it's there chance to get revenge but unfortunately it's the same outcome yesterday, they are fully dominated by the Bucks. Seriously, they need defense and offense to click together, poor bulls only shooting 30% at home. Maybe it's time to change the coach, what do you think guys?

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:27:31 AM

Bulls are bullshit today, they have no balls and they can't win against the Bucks at home. it's there chance to get revenge but unfortunately it's the same outcome yesterday, they are fully dominated by the Bucks. Seriously, they need defense and offense to click together, poor bulls only shooting 30% at home. Maybe it's time to change the coach, what do you think guys?
Well its the coaching team should adjust if the players is not working or playing well i think its time for them to check the game play and why those stars are not in good shape, its really dissapointing thinking that they can win at home but he outcome went to the other side luckily wizard wins and cover my small loss for chicago so good betting in live games.
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 3446 »
  Print  

Jump to: