Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 08:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 3436 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 882421 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:22:31 AM by Baofeng

Is it me or its just that every playoffs, betting into NBA is getting really hotter and hotter.

A lot of my friends from work are taking their bets and they are still voting for the 2 teams that get their way into the finals which is Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors. I don't get what they are saying, and also what they believed in but I think there will be other team that will advance forward in the Finals this year.

You are right mate, it will be getting hotter as we inch closer to the NBA finals. I'm also betting against my friends and even my neighbors. Even a 12 packs of beer is good enough for me to take a bet. lol.

But as we get closer to the finals, I'm pretty sure that a lot of money is going to flow again. Last year was a good win for me, I have made a lot of money specially at the finals when GSW clobbered the Cavs. I would say its a good money because I was able to stay in a nice hotel with me and my families and some extended friends.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

Is it me or its just that every playoffs, betting into NBA is getting really hotter and hotter.

A lot of my friends from work are taking their bets and they are still voting for the 2 teams that get their way into the finals which is Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors. I don't get what they are saying, and also what they believed in but I think there will be other team that will advance forward in the Finals this year.

You could be right at your speculation now.
These teams are getting stronger and it will not just be Cleveland and Golden State who will be the apple of the eye.

76ers is there, Houston and look at that Pelicans sweeping the Portland Trail Blazers who is a team that is on top when it comes to being an offensive team.
I guess there will a big Finals with some changes who will be on top.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

These teams are getting stronger and it will not just be Cleveland and Golden State who will be the apple of the eye.

76ers is there, Houston and look at that Pelicans sweeping the Portland Trail Blazers who is a team that is on top when it comes to being an offensive team.
I think we will be seeing the Pelicans vs the Warriors in the western finals.
I like this team because they are good defensively and offensively, the warriors will likely to win the west but I am seeing the pelicans as the underdog
to bet here.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Yeah, I agree.

At first I am seeing a possible finals with Pacers but since they are facing off with Cavaliers, which in the past is a final qualifier, I quickly changed my mind. I mean Oladipo and his team is great, they are leading the series 2-1 but I don't think that Lebron will be letting this chance to finals just slip. I know Lebron will settle their rivalry to GSW this year if GSW push through the finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Vaculin

Merit: 613

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

Yeah, I agree.

At first I am seeing a possible finals with Pacers but since they are facing off with Cavaliers, which in the past is a final qualifier, I quickly changed my mind. I mean Oladipo and his team is great, they are leading the series 2-1 but I don't think that Lebron will be letting this chance to finals just slip. I know Lebron will settle their rivalry to GSW this year if GSW push through the finals.
It's still early to conclude, there are still 2 games to be won for the Pacers to win the series.
Well, let's see what the cavaliers can do in game 4, although I don't like their performance in game 3 but I believe they can even the series.
It's a risky move but it's worth taking a shot.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

Yeah, I agree.

It's still early to conclude, there are still 2 games to be won for the Pacers to win the series.
Well, let's see what the cavaliers can do in game 4, although I don't like their performance in game 3 but I believe they can even the series.

Yeah this year's post season is probably the most interesting in the last 5 years. The cavs' don't own the east anymore though i still think they can go past the pacers. People aren't just talking about a rematch of the previous finals and the last dance can seriously have different teams this year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I like this team because they are good defensively and offensively, the warriors will likely to win the west but I am seeing the pelicans as the underdog
to bet here.
No, you are wrong. Pelicans will meet Warriors in next round, because they are in the same side of the draw.
It will be very interesting series to watch, that's for sure. I hope Curry will be ready for that.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Big consolationfor the Minnesota Timberwolves to get a win in the on going series. Their first win in 14 year drought. This is an uphill battle for them since the Rockets is very strong team now.

The game was decided in the second half (especially during the 3rd Qtr). This win will be a morale-booster for the Minnesota Timberwolves, and hopefully they can get another win in their next match (on 26th April, if I am not wrong).
Consolation? What consolation are you talking about? The Timberwolves are a scary team to be matched with even if they are the 8th seed team in the West (All of that because Butler missed a considerable amount of games) they are a pretty strong team and they can beat even the number 1 team. We now saw that during their first playoff home game after several years. Wiggins in the series is showing off that he is a different player because of the playoff atmosphere, while Towns is still getting the grip of being comfortable in a playoff game, he showed a great performance during Game 3.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

to bet here.
No, you are wrong. Pelicans will meet Warriors in next round, because they are in the same side of the draw.
It will be very interesting series to watch, that's for sure. I hope Curry will be ready for that.

Well, according to a press release before the POs starts. Curry will be out for the 1st round though he's expected to return on the second round. For the warriors it's a must for Curry to play against the pelicans. I was really surprised on how they outplayed the Trailblazzers in the 1st round. I honestly do bet for Portland to advance as they finished strong this season. Also, Given that NOP lacks one of their star DC. AD and Jrue are trully showcasing their talents this POs. Rondo on the other side is still one hell of floor general. GSW should trully prepare for this.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

Yeah, I agree.

Yeah this year's post season is probably the most interesting in the last 5 years. The cavs' don't own the east anymore though i still think they can go past the pacers. People aren't just talking about a rematch of the previous finals and the last dance can seriously have different teams this year

I think Pacers will pass Cavaliers. Cavaliers' play looks like nothing. It all depends on LeBron and when he is out they are like flies without head. He can't win alone and by now he hasn't had enough support from other players. Only if that changes, they have chance to win this series.
Reid

Merit: 642

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

to bet here.

Can be. But still it is a long way to be the Finals champion. A hard task that they will need to go through before making it all possible.
Warriors ain't that easy to lose. They will give a hard fight and they still got good players even without Curry around.
And perhaps Curry will be added again in the next round or in the Finals, so they better look at that pointers too if they really want the Western Conference to be in their hands.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

to bet here.

Well, according to a press release before the POs starts. Curry will be out for the 1st round though he's expected to return on the second round. For the warriors it's a must for Curry to play against the pelicans. I was really surprised on how they outplayed the Trailblazzers in the 1st round. I honestly do bet for Portland to advance as they finished strong this season. Also, Given that NOP lacks one of their star DC. AD and Jrue are trully showcasing their talents this POs. Rondo on the other side is still one hell of floor general. GSW should trully prepare for this.
They should really prepare and dont get too confident with this game.Warriors are strong but theres always be a team which wont really give an easy game. Pelicans do have strong line ups and i have seen their performance and plays are quite aggressive.Curry should really not take easy on this one and the rest of the team if they would like to push up to take the west spot.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

To be honest, I am little disappointed by the Trail Blazers. I predict them pretty easy series, or at least couple wins against Pelicans and yet they will most likely be sweeped tonight.
Even though the Pelicans have a higher spot in the seedings they are actually a better team compared to Portland Trailblazers even if Cousins is injured. Anthony Davis is a superstar, Jrue Holiday is a above average PG, Emeka Okafor has been a good signing. Damian Lillard cannot really actually carry a playoff team on his own. Ever since Lamarcus Aldridge chose the Spurs Portland was never the same.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

To be honest, I am little disappointed by the Trail Blazers. I predict them pretty easy series, or at least couple wins against Pelicans and yet they will most likely be sweeped tonight.
Even though the Pelicans have a higher spot in the seedings they are actually a better team compared to Portland Trailblazers even if Cousins is injured. Anthony Davis is a superstar, Jrue Holiday is a above average PG, Emeka Okafor has been a good signing. Damian Lillard cannot really actually carry a playoff team on his own. Ever since Lamarcus Aldridge chose the Spurs Portland was never the same.
I think the injury of Cousins was a blessing in disguise for this team, now that davis have more time penetrating the paint the more
he is productive. Maybe they will evaluate this current situation and they can get better players in exchange of Cousins if possible. But speaking of playoffs now the Pelicans, I believe the next round we will find a more entertaining game.

Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 820

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Yeah, I really thought that Portland can overcome NOP but it seems its the other way around. Portland is seeded #3 so I was really surprised that they are swept. And even though NOP missed Cousins because of injury, but Davis and Holiday really step it up and combine for a monster 88 points, of course Rondo is there for experience and leadership so its really a team effort on their end. So its going to be Warriors vs NOP, and with how they played, Warriors hands are full with the duo of Davis and Holiday.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

What a bombshell! Stephen Curry not coming back anytime soon, says Steve Kerr, head coach of the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors are already down in the fourth quarter of the game to the San Antonio Spurs. I don't even like them to bounce back with a win though, give the Spurs and Gregg a break, there are currently rough times in San Antonio. I'm really looking forward to the Toronto Raptors and Washington Wizards game though! Its going to be straight up fuego in Washington if they want to continue in the playoffs.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

What a bombshell! Stephen Curry not coming back anytime soon, says Steve Kerr, head coach of the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors are already down in the fourth quarter of the game to the San Antonio Spurs. I don't even like them to bounce back with a win though, give the Spurs and Gregg a break, there are currently rough times in San Antonio. I'm really looking forward to the Toronto Raptors and Washington Wizards game though! Its going to be straight up fuego in Washington if they want to continue in the playoffs.
And the Warriors lost the game, so sad about the news of Popovich wife but the Spurs teams gave him a pretty nice win. Even though the Spurs managed to not get beat 4-0 in the series. But I dont think they will win another game in this series as KD is too much of a problem for them. Spurs were hot from 3 but I dont see this happening twice especially in Golden State.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

I think the injury of Cousins was a blessing in disguise for this team, now that davis have more time penetrating the paint the more
he is productive. Maybe they will evaluate this current situation and they can get better players in exchange of Cousins if possible. But speaking of playoffs now the Pelicans, I believe the next round we will find a more entertaining game.
I must agree AD's playing style this POs was a top notch especially that he's taking advantage of DC's absence. His game continuously improving, though even when DC is still playing AD is doing the same as today, a much more improve one. NOP's acquisition of DC is literally a good addition to there line-up as they needed a help on the inside, especially when Anthony Davis has been checked by the other teams. Though, given the situation, I must agree that they could get a better player knowing that AD can get the job done.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

I must say after tonight game of Indiana against Cleveland that this series is over , it was a must win for the Cavs off course but it was a very important win for the pacers too , now that they give back home court advantage for LeBron James I can not imagine the Cavs losing more games . Tonight Kevin love did not play his usual game but kayl corver did show up , Clarkson , J.R Smith also so the supporting cast did give that needed help for LeBron to win this game . This series is over Cavs will end it in next 2 games .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

I must say after tonight game of Indiana against Cleveland that this series is over , it was a must win for the Cavs off course but it was a very important win for the pacers too , now that they give back home court advantage for LeBron James I can not imagine the Cavs losing more games . Tonight Kevin love did not play his usual game but kayl corver did show up , Clarkson , J.R Smith also so the supporting cast did give that needed help for LeBron to win this game . This series is over Cavs will end it in next 2 games .

2 straight win from the Cavs in this upcoming games. I'll be betting more in the next 2 games, since the Pacers gave a tough good fight against the defending easter conference champions.
Pages: « 1 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [827] 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 ... 3436 »
  Print  

Jump to: