News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 3400 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878537 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

GSW played strong today and even Harden tried his best he can't carry the rest of the team, the power trio got their firing hands and keeps doing well, Klay is so impressive while durant and curry entertained the crowd, seeing GSW played like a champ impress a lots of basketball fans, the way they explode and with the whole team really eager to contribute, they still have the best game play in the league, but let see what will be the end results of this conference finals as CP3 will be back and play in front of their home fans.
The Snipers of Warriors take it all the way especially on the second half. They outscored the Rockets on the Third quarter and continue it on the 4th quarter to win with a huge margin just like what happened on Game 2.

CP3 will play in Game 7 indeed but if the Warriors can play in the road like the way they are playing in their home then there is a huge chance that they can win on the road.
The Warriors have all the tools to win it all in Game 7. They did a good job of defending James Harden in the third canto and the snipers of the Warriors hit their shot at that period. Even if CP3 will be back at Game 7, i think he is not 100% healthy and the momentum is on the side of the Warriors.

They are still not that sure to win the West Conference Finals because if they do, they will not be having a problem on making good scores in the first to third quarters of the Game 6 but they still did and Houston Rockets made a good differential point in their side on the 2nd quarter.

That is a proof that even without CP3, Houston Rockets can still win the game 7. The good thing about GSW this game is that Klay Thompson and Green making their team's momentum and morale going.
So its Klay turn to show what he got forcing Game 7, but this time they have to travel to Houston, which I'm sure that they are ready even without CP3. Do or Die. This is what we are really looking for as a Basketball fans and no matter who's team you rooting for, I'm sure that it's all the wait. Again, Durant being consistent and Curry and Thompson having good games is the key to GSW this playoff. Really hard to see who is going on the finals and Houston has the home court, however, due to CP3 injuries, most likely they are going to be overwhelm by GSW.
This is unfair for the Rockets, now that they are only one game away for their first NBA Finals after a long time, Paul will not be available to play.
The line clearly say that Paul is really a big loss for the team because the Rockets now are +5.5 at home where they play really good.

That is right, if I am not mistaken it is 1995? or 1997? when they are a finalist. Chris Paul is out because of his injury but it is not unfair for Houston Rockets since Andrei Igoudala is also out not only on Game 6 but on Game 7 too which is a fair game to them. If GSW loses Game 7, I guess I will be rooting for Houston Rockets for the Finals.

But I guess we must set aside these GSW and Houston Rocket predictions since the first one who will be tested tomorrow is Cleveland and Boston. It is Game 7 so bet your asses on Lebron because he will all carry your big-ass-bets to the finals.
Yes lets set aside first the Western Conference because tomorrow, it will be the Eastern conference Finals. Lets see who will win in TD Garden. Will be the home court Celtics win in their home or James and company will finally get the first road win on this series. I have trust in James but he needs help of his teammates in order for them to win because these young players are good shooters in their home court. The other players of Cavs must contribute in order for them to win.

I wonder how will Cavaliers do it. I mean Boston Celtics did not lose a game at Playoffs and Cavaliers will be having a hard time without Kevin Love on the team. On the other hand, Irving did not play for games now and if this is not a case I can see Cavaliers easily crumbling now. Last two games for every conferences and we will be seeing the finals this thursday guys, I am so excited.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Pressure is on Cavaliers now that Kevin Love is still out for Game 7. They cant rely only on LeBron James. Even known sports analyst is in favor of Boston Celtics to win over Cavaliers because of the absence of Kevin Love. Meanwhile, Boston Celtics is hungry for a title, their last taste of Championship was 10 years ago against Los Angeles Lakers. One is hungry for a title and one is hungry for a possible rematch with GSW.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Pressure is on Cavaliers now that Kevin Love is still out for Game 7. They cant rely only on LeBron James. Even known sports analyst is in favor of Boston Celtics to win over Cavaliers because of the absence of Kevin Love. Meanwhile, Boston Celtics is hungry for a title, their last taste of Championship was 10 years ago against Los Angeles Lakers. One is hungry for a title and one is hungry for a possible rematch with GSW.

And the last team that beat a Lebron lead team is Boston Celtics with Pierce at the helm. So the odds are against Cleveland now, Boston hasn't lost a game in their homecourt, Love not playing and the last team that stop Lebron is Celtics. So its going to be difficult for James plus the fatigue factor is catching up with him.

James has been really carrying this team all throughout the playoffs, mind blowing statistics so I speculate that at some point, his body will give him a signal that its time to rest. And unless someone from Cavs really step up, he will be again tested to his limit and just maybe his body will give up.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Both East teams are hungry for something but the best would really retain.If Boston will able to sneak out east finals then they do really have the chance for the championship but still depends on which team on the west would able to compete on. GSW and CAVS is somehow already been seen, i wanted to see Celtics and Rockets this time but to think each team are really capable and its very unpredictable on what would be the outcome.Finals is fast approaching.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:30:24 PM

Both East teams are hungry for something but the best would really retain.If Boston will able to sneak out east finals then they do really have the chance for the championship but still depends on which team on the west would able to compete on. GSW and CAVS is somehow already been seen, i wanted to see Celtics and Rockets this time but to think each team are really capable and its very unpredictable on what would be the outcome.Finals is fast approaching.

Others really wanted a change, and a new champion this year. And both Boston and Houston can really pull it off. I even read some sports websites that both of them are the favorites based on fans voting so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new champion this year. I will skip this one though and just wait for the Finals. Goodluck to those gamblers out there. And as a fans, its going to be a entertaining and exciting to watch both conferences finishing it with Game 7.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Others really wanted a change, and a new champion this year. And both Boston and Houston can really pull it off. I even read some sports websites that both of them are the favorites based on fans voting so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new champion this year. I will skip this one though and just wait for the Finals. Goodluck to those gamblers out there. And as a fans, its going to be a entertaining and exciting to watch both conferences finishing it with Game 7.
Ive seen it too where Bos and Houston are the favorites and people do really like to see changes as of years NBA season but lets see on what would happen on Game 7's on both sides. This kind of situation is rarely to see and its really entertaining for us basketball fans and we do have our own favorites the good thing to see on this year is that rookies play too well in Boston even tying up with most veteran players on basketball.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:37 PM

Even tho that the golden state win the fight tonight I am pretty sure that the home court advantage of the houston rockets will lead them to the  NBA finals. Same situation goes to the Cavs and Celtics.

This season will surely have a different taste. It would be celtics vs rockets. Go rockets lez do this
I am really counting on it but I am sure that Chris Paul absence also gave the Warriors the chance to completely dominate and won the game. I am hoping that he will be available for the last game of the series, It could prove very pivotal.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:34:24 AM

Every team has their own hunger and right now, and as I am posting this right now, both of the teams are now having a warm up. pick your teams now since these will be the last game of the eastern conference finals. Some experts say that Boston Celtics has the chance of winning these finals since Boston has no loss in their home court and the absence of Kevin Love.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:11:10 AM

Every team has their own hunger and right now, and as I am posting this right now, both of the teams are now having a warm up. pick your teams now since these will be the last game of the eastern conference finals. Some experts say that Boston Celtics has the chance of winning these finals since Boston has no loss in their home court and the absence of Kevin Love.
It has definitely a significant loss knowing that Kevin Love would be out in game 7. He plays a vital role, all of them has and probably the hunger for a title by the Boston would overcome the Cavaliers hunger for a rematch.
We will see what will happen currently, knowing that they are facing each other now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

It has definitely a significant loss knowing that Kevin Love would be out in game 7. He plays a vital role, all of them has and probably the hunger for a title by the Boston would overcome the Cavaliers hunger for a rematch.
We will see what will happen currently, knowing that they are facing each other now.

It is final. Cleveland Cavaliers will the finalist of Eastern defeating Boston Celtics 79-87. Tatum played exceptionally and I thought they can win the game but I don't see why even Rozier is having a hard time making his 3 point shots? It is just like they are having a bad day. Well, Congratulations to Cleveland and now they are sitting who will be the winner at Western Conference. Tomorrow is game 7 in Western, Finals will be on Thursday.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

It is final. Cleveland Cavaliers will the finalist of Eastern defeating Boston Celtics 79-87. Tatum played exceptionally and I thought they can win the game but I don't see why even Rozier is having a hard time making his 3 point shots? It is just like they are having a bad day. Well, Congratulations to Cleveland and now they are sitting who will be the winner at Western Conference. Tomorrow is game 7 in Western, Finals will be on Thursday.

Well, Cavs also had a hard time making 3's even it wasnt a contested shot it just that Boston fucked up in the last quarter big time.
btc_angela

Merit: 542

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Well, Cavs also had a hard time making 3's even it wasnt a contested shot it just that Boston fucked up in the last quarter big time.

I wouldn't say they fucked up real hard, but James was his usual self. Involving his team and know when to take over the game. He is really one of the greatest in this era and there's no question about it. About the Celtics though, its a good season for them. So imagine if Kyrie will be back next year, I'm sure that they will be a team to reckon with. Congrats to Cavs for another LeBron lead milestone. Down 0-2 and then coming back to win Game 7 at the road.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kmil91712

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

I wouldn't say they fucked up real hard, but James was his usual self. Involving his team and know when to take over the game. He is really one of the greatest in this era and there's no question about it. About the Celtics though, its a good season for them. So imagine if Kyrie will be back next year, I'm sure that they will be a team to reckon with. Congrats to Cavs for another LeBron lead milestone. Down 0-2 and then coming back to win Game 7 at the road.

Yep I think the Celtics is def a team to watch next year. They will make it again to the play offs. The team got the play offs experience now and they will come back hungry. But the Cavs did a good job I am almost sure they will meet GSW again.
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

This simply means that the Ball is round always, we wont able to make a conclusion even if a team do hit up already straight 3 wins against other teams. Circumstances or possibilities of comeback can really happen. Congrats to Cavs and made it once again in the finals, i was amazed how Lebron perform well on Game 7 and make another record. Who will be the team on the West will be the one to face Cavs.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

This simply means that the Ball is round always, we wont able to make a conclusion even if a team do hit up already straight 3 wins against other teams. Circumstances or possibilities of comeback can really happen. Congrats to Cavs and made it once again in the finals, i was amazed how Lebron perform well on Game 7 and make another record. Who will be the team on the West will be the one to face Cavs.

Well I think it was settled after game 6. The celtics are pretty young at this stage with rookies heading their wondrous run this season. Heading into a game 7 after a loss and against a determinded and experienced Lebron riding on momentum is hard task to accomplish. Nothing to be ashamed of with 2 of its top guys sidelined. Boston would be a very scary team and we've probably seen the future of the easter conference right here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

I wouldn't say they fucked up real hard, but James was his usual self.

That is right. He even said that in an interview. He said that he will be playing his usual self since it is Game 7.

Involving his team and know when to take over the game.

At the start of the game, Lebron James do not have any assists as the commentators are saying but it is not the negative side the reason why Lebron don't have any assists, they said he is just pushing so they can score.

He is really one of the greatest in this era and there's no question about it.

In terms of records, he surpassed the player who they call "the goat" of nba which is said to be Michael Jordan.

About the Celtics though, its a good season for them. So imagine if Kyrie will be back next year, I'm sure that they will be a team to reckon with.

That is just not good, it is a fantastic season for them. Think about it, Kyrie didn't play much at the last part of the playoffs but they even force the game at game 7 with a rookie and without their all-star player. Next season, Boston will be a team that will be feared.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Oasisman

Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

And the Cavs lost again by a big margin. That made the Celtics undefeated at home this post season. Tatum is a rising superstar, the kid did a very good game.
Its good to see a game 7 in this series, I hope the Cavs will bounce back on friday.
Now its time to ride with the cavaliers at home, they have been covering in this series and I think it's still going to be big margin win in game 6.
I believe the game 7 will be a close one and they will push Lebron in the NBA Finals due to lack of stars in the Celtics team.

I would love to see another match up now that I see the Rockets are competing, cavs and rockets in the NBA finals, should be good.

Game 6 would be a good bet to the Cavs, the chances are high. In my opinion the pressure isnt with the Cavs right now, but with the Celts. If they cant close out the game in 6, Game 7 Lebron is dangerous, that even Paul Pierce said he wont trust the young Celts to compete with Lebron in game 7.
May it be the Celtics or the Cavs will go to the finals Im good with it. I'm a Cavs fan, but I also love how the young Celtics are competing in a high level performance.
Its good to see other teams competing in the finals.
We are not getting closer, for me the Celtics has a high chance to close out the game in 6 and will not get Lebron James his Game 7. The momentum is with them, and the pressure is with Cavs right now because if they lose then its over as opposed to Celtics which has the next game if everything didn't went their way in game 6.

So this is what I was talking about. The pressure is already with the Celtics since game 6, because they are forcing to close out the game on the road, and game 7 is a tough game to play against Lebron regardless of the home court advantage. See what experience can do in a tight series.?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Well I think it was settled after game 6. The celtics are pretty young at this stage with rookies heading their wondrous run this season. Heading into a game 7 after a loss and against a determinded and experienced Lebron riding on momentum is hard task to accomplish. Nothing to be ashamed of with 2 of its top guys sidelined. Boston would be a very scary team and we've probably seen the future of the easter conference right here.
Nobody even expected them to reach out this far even the fans where amazed on their playoff run without their 2 star players, Irving and Hayward. Next year would be a new beginning for the young team hopefully they will develop as a team. And you know what I think I am starting to see a shift of balance when it comes to powerhouses of each conference. Eastern teams are beginning to catch up with Western teams, and this upcoming off season might give us major changes, with Philly having a huge cap space to sign a star, and with Indiana having time to add some major pieces I think that they will have their time as well.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Hct2005

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

The Celtics has nothing to be ashamed and in fact they proved to their detractors that they can stand even without Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward in their line-up. They just can't stop the rampaging Lebron James even without it's usual supporting cast.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

The Celtics has nothing to be ashamed and in fact they proved to their detractors that they can stand even without Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward in their line-up. They just can't stop the rampaging Lebron James even without it's usual supporting cast.

Come one man, Cleveland played this Game 7 really great. In my opinion, Lebron also plays bad these game since he has a lot of fouls with also a lot of turnovers comparing to his other games. He has 4 fouls with 8 turnovers while in other of his games he will just have mostly 2 or 3 fouls while 3 to 6 turnovers. We can just say that Lebron is just forcing himself to win these game with his team.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 [856] 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 ... 3400 »
  Print  

Jump to: