Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄  (Read 199445 times)
staxxd

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:25:42 AM

The reason for the secrecy behind the "ghost muting" (rain ban) is because we want it to be harder for those who have been banned from receiving rain to find out. People are only ever banned from rain if they repetitively violate chat rules, are generally annoying to other users, or are straight up trying to abuse the system. There are cases where a user makes multiple accounts and simply chats to them self to obtain rain, this is the primary use of the rain ban, to prevent abuses targetted at unfairly receiving rain.

As for the token balance affecting rain. Yes, this is real and has been mentioned publicly in chat a few times. This is to prevent people from hoarding tokens and also allows distribution to those who actually bet their tokens. We felt it was unfair for users to simply stock up on tokens from chatting and cash out without placing a single bet, that goes against the intent of the sysetm - to give people a chance to play and win for free.

The chat ratings you have mentioned have generally not been disclosed to the public, but they aren't too much of a secret anymore either these days. They simply increase/decrease a user's change of receiving rain. There is a limit to how much effect this can have, the highest user at this point has only a 1.46x chance of receiving rain, with a cap at 1.5x. This system is closely watched by all moderators. Any mod seen abusing their chat rating powers will be warned about it, or if it continues, removed from the moderation team. We do not tolerate abuse of power.

Thank you for finally being truthful about the stipulations regarding rain however you are lying completely about the fact that the token balance being mentioned publicly in chat you did come clean about the fact that it is the reality so that is acceptable and I appreciate you being honest for once. You did, however, try to do so in a way that makes the site seem less manipulative than it actually is and I think that speaks for itself.

All I wanted was honesty and we came as close to that as we will get from bitvest and that is obvious so thanks for the half-hearted attempt and good luck in your future. We both know it will be much brighter if you become more willing to be truly transparent and not the BS transparent where you call it transparent but just beg mods in mod chat not to tell the truth to users and pray they never do Smiley Peace out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:04:26 AM

Zodiac, You are doing a great job. I really appreciate everything you, Lightlord, and all the moderators do for us. You can't please everybody but I'd say you came pretty close.

On a side note, anyone reading this should know that I've played just about every site around and I've NEVER seen another site that was even close to as generous as BitVest.io. Not by a long shot.

So take what the few unsatisfied players say about you with a grain of salt. Thanks.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Zodiac1233

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 07:34:59 AM

New Feature: Fee warnings

If there is a large backlog of transactions or the average transaction fee for pending transactions is high (globally, not just to our site). A warning will indicate that you should consider using a high transaction fee so you don't get stuck waiting.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
RitualFoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

New Feature: Fee warnings

If there is a large backlog of transactions or the average transaction fee for pending transactions is high (globally, not just to our site). A warning will indicate that you should consider using a high transaction fee so you don't get stuck waiting.

https://i.imgur.com/WkERySw.png

This is a great new feature! Thumbs Up!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:59:15 PM

@staxxd i don't know why are you bringing this up, sparked already told everyone about this a month ago.

Also, it is gambling site, not charity organization, as chat is not moderated like other chats are moderated lots of things are tolerated, and i just don't see problem with +- or less rain - otherwise everyone would chat and nobody would play.
Ghost ban - what about it? It's the same shit as regular ban.
As long moderators are not abusing system i think it is ok. Moderators are ok.
wry

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:34:46 PM

staxxd I always enjoyed chatting with you, glad you have some kind of peace now with Zodiac.

I think the moderation tools are exemplary and I wish more sites would have tools like them.  (Dooglus this site is worth checking out!)  One of the reasons bitvest can be so generous, and I agree, it is by far the most generous site, is because mods have tools to stop abuse and, as evidenced by her being one, the mod family is pretty much open to most constructive and polite users.  Mod actions are recorded, so while it is possible for a mod to go rogue and act opportunistically they wont be able to do so for long.

In short, the site is easily one of the best.  The new feature of being able to show bets while still in chat is only the latest of many improvements with more still to come!

Good luck and go Bitvest!

Bitvest.io - Plinko Dice & More Gambling Site - Play/Invest - Amazing chat rewards!  Click now, thank me later!
Bitvest is a no?  Give Stake! a go! Good Luck!
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

@staxxd i don't know why are you bringing this up, sparked already told everyone about this a month ago.

Also, it is gambling site, not charity organization, as chat is not moderated like other chats are moderated lots of things are tolerated, and i just don't see problem with +- or less rain - otherwise everyone would chat and nobody would play.

If you would stop addressing me I would let the issue go but you keep bringing it back up and bringing me back into it. Of course, the mods who are allowed to abuse the system are going to defend it. I have seen first hands mods abuse the system so please stop saying it doesn't happen. I said I was done and happy that I got as close as it would come to what I was seeking from the admin so I am not sure about why my name keeps being brought up unless you wish me to continue to argue my side? There is no arguing that bitvest has been dishonest. I only hope they will not continue to be this way. I never said there was an issue with their system. The issue lies in the fact that they do not disclose their system with the users and forbid moderators from telling the truth while making claims that are entirely false. No one can claim that they told the truth because they did not and all I did was point out that they lied I did not say they were wrong for having the system in place. Only for lying about it. Stop accusing me of attacking them for giving out free rains like I am complaining about something that is free. I could care less about rains, I can afford to purchase bitcoins outright if I desire to do so. They lied, that is the point. Stop trying to make it seem like it is anything but that.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:13:16 PM

If you would stop addressing me I would let the issue go but you keep bringing it back up and bringing me back into it. Of course, the mods who are allowed to abuse the system are going to defend it. I have seen first hands mods abuse the system so please stop saying it doesn't happen. I said I was done and happy that I got as close as it would come to what I was seeking from the admin so I am not sure about why my name keeps being brought up unless you wish me to continue to argue my side? There is no arguing that bitvest has been dishonest. I only hope they will not continue to be this way. I never said there was an issue with their system. The issue lies in the fact that they do not disclose their system with the users and forbid moderators from telling the truth while making claims that are entirely false. No one can claim that they told the truth because they did not and all I did was point out that they lied I did not say they were wrong for having the system in place. Only for lying about it. Stop accusing me of attacking them for giving out free rains like I am complaining about something that is free. I could care less about rains, I can afford to purchase bitcoins outright if I desire to do so. They lied, that is the point. Stop trying to make it seem like it is anything but that.
It wasn't my intention to accuse you of anything, i was just replying with my opinion.

Zodiac said...
This system is closely watched by all moderators. Any mod seen abusing their chat rating powers will be warned about it, or if it continues, removed from the moderation team. We do not tolerate abuse of power.
...so i figured there is no abuse.

And...
Meaning if a moderator likes or dislikes someone for any reason they have the power to make it more or less likely for any single user to be able to get rain. Meaning one or more mods can make it MUCH more likely for another mod or user to get rain than the others if they favor that user or MUCH less likely if they dislike this user.
...you said they can, not they did, which doesn't mean they are.

And now you are saying they did:
I have seen first hands mods abuse the system so please stop saying it doesn't happen.
I am confused by your posts. Did they or did they not?  

On a side note

I think it is allowed to write opinion in this forum, so for every your post you can expect someone will post comment. After all, it's forum.
staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

It wasn't my intention to accuse you of anything, i was just replying with my opinion.

Zodiac said...
This system is closely watched by all moderators. Any mod seen abusing their chat rating powers will be warned about it, or if it continues, removed from the moderation team. We do not tolerate abuse of power.
...so i figured there is no abuse.

And...
Meaning if a moderator likes or dislikes someone for any reason they have the power to make it more or less likely for any single user to be able to get rain. Meaning one or more mods can make it MUCH more likely for another mod or user to get rain than the others if they favor that user or MUCH less likely if they dislike this user.
...you said they can, not they did, which doesn't mean they are.

And now you are saying they did:
I have seen first hands mods abuse the system so please stop saying it doesn't happen.
I am confused by your posts. Did they or did they not?  

On a side note

I think it is allowed to write opinion in this forum, so for every your post you can expect someone will post comment. After all, it's forum.

I should have quoted all of the replies since my last post since yours wasn't the only one I was referring to.
Sorry.
And yes mods can and have abused this system but that isn't the big issue. With such a system in place, it's clear that there will be abuse - which is what I assume would be why they wanted to keep it from users.
All I wanted was for the truth to be said and it was. I disliked since the moment I was asked to keep the truth from others that there were things that were being lied about. Once I felt mistreated I no longer felt an obligation to continue to keep the information hidden.
Now if people would stop pretending like I am upset over not getting some useless tokens that would be great, thank you.
I don't even wish to play on the site any longer as I prefer a site that treats all of its players equally.  
Also, I will be more than happy to drop the matter once I no longer feel a need to argue my side of things.
Thanks for understanding.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:43:44 AM

More than 2 Million tokens are upto grabs Smiley Also chat games going on right now . Hop on and win .

Thanks to RitualFoul for tipping the bot and also sponsoring the chat games Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:33:30 AM

I'm really liking the new share feature here guys. Great addition to the Bitvest arsenal.
Now we don't have to open a new tab to share or to view game results.
Just remember, If you copy your game id from your history, delete the commas.
Getting better all the time guys. Thanks Admins and Mods, You are what sets Bitvest apart from th

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Lorilikes

Activity: 672

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:38:33 PM

Hey Everyone,  
      As a frequent bitvest.io user I absolutely LOVE the new, upgraded notification features and I am especially fond of the in-chat game results we now have the option to post.  Convenience is everything, right? Zodiac is a genius and Lightlord is a brilliant force, it is truly a marvel to behold. Think about it, their WORK is OUR PLAY! How awesome is that?  
         The recent upgrades are fantastic. I LOVE the transparency of it all, and I love the entire bitvest.io family, the concept, the gambling, the amazingly coy rainbot, I am in love with the whole picture.  You may think using the word coy to describe a rainbot is odd, but it is truly an illusive thing!  I say this because right when I start to think "Aha! Now I've gotcha!" reality comes back, and my far-fetched-theory-of-the-secret-formula-that-triggers-rain ...fails, and gets disproved. I am a moderator, and even I don't know how to convince the bot to do anything. Perhaps I am naive, but I like to think I can figure out anyone and anything, but that rainbot is yet to be understood. I do know it is filled to the brim with money that the website owners give to us to PLAY and HAVE FUN, so why not enjoy it?  It is awesome so thank you bitvest.io for that enormous opportunity you give us daily.   Wink
        Nobody has EVER asked me to lie, nor have they hidden anything from me or anyone that I know of.   The fact is, they don't have to give up the recipe to their secret sauce, because that is their proprietary formula.  Gracious people understand this concept. No trickery is actually taking place. LOL
    I love bitvest.io I just want you all to know that. They deserve the cred!

Oh, my username there is Lorilikes, please come say hi!

***Edited to change the word "their" to "there"***

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

Actually - the most impressive feature of BV isn't coded in.

It's the way they're some of the only sites I've seen run a <IRL Selfie +Criteria to win X giant amount of BTC> promo.

Lol, like the one about a McDonald's McChicken and before that, another about apples & bananas on one's head. Epic idea Cool Grin

staxxd

'Bout It.

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

Hey Everyone,  
      As a frequent bitvest.io user I absolutely LOVE the new, upgraded notification features and I am especially fond of the in-chat game results we now have the option to post.  Convenience is everything, right? Zodiac is a genius and Lightlord is a brilliant force, it is truly a marvel to behold. Think about it, their WORK is OUR PLAY! How awesome is that?  
         The recent upgrades are fantastic. I LOVE the transparency of it all, and I love the entire bitvest.io family, the concept, the gambling, the amazingly coy rainbot, I am in love with the whole picture.  You may think using the word coy to describe a rainbot is odd, but it is truly an illusive thing!  I say this because right when I start to think "Aha! Now I've gotcha!" reality comes back, and my far-fetched-theory-of-the-secret-formula-that-triggers-rain ...fails, and gets disproved. I am a moderator, and even I don't know how to convince the bot to do anything. Perhaps I am naive, but I like to think I can figure out anyone and anything, but that rainbot is yet to be understood. I do know it is filled to the brim with money that the website owners give to us to PLAY and HAVE FUN, so why not enjoy it?  It is awesome so thank you bitvest.io for that enormous opportunity you give us daily.   Wink
        Nobody has EVER asked me to lie, nor have they hidden anything from me or anyone that I know of.   The fact is, they don't have to give up the recipe to their secret sauce, because that is their proprietary formula.  Gracious people understand this concept. No trickery is actually taking place. LOL
    I love bitvest.io I just want you all to know that. They deserve the cred!

Oh, my username there is Lorilikes, please come say hi!

***Edited to change the word "their" to "there"***

You weren't added to the moderator team until after the truth was told so why would they ask you to lie about it? Smiley

* Edited to make this addition.
Please stop trying to cover up the fact that the website did in fact lie to it's users about the system being 100% random. It has been proven that they lied and they have admitted it and by trying to imply they didn't lie you make it look worse.

Lorilikes

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:12:36 AM

Wink Smiley WinkHi Again, quick question Zodiac,
       Many players have been anxiously awaiting the announcement of some new games, is it too soon to confirm what is on the horizon for players to look forward to?
       Any hints or clues will give us some satisfaction, and will hold us over until the rumored new games actually appear? Thank you!   
Wink Smiley Wink

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 01:15:03 AM

Keno and Blackjack are planned at some point in the future Smiley. We're currently working on improvements to the site its self and some performance enhancements to handle the ever-growing increasing activity on out site.

We'll be pushing out some mobile performance updates today.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
Lorilikes

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:40:52 AM

Keno and Blackjack are planned at some point in the future Smiley. We're currently working on improvements to the site its self and some performance enhancements to handle the ever-growing increasing activity on out site.

Yes!  That's what I was hoping you would say.
         Great news, thank you!

Keno is the best four letter word!     

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

We've just pushed out some major performance improvements for our site/client. The changes will have a minimal impact on desktop performance, but there still should be an effect. The big change here is mobile performance which should be especially noticeable in chat. Mobile performance is anywhere from 2-3x as fast depending on the device and browser now!

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 01:02:30 AM

Keno! Come on Zodiac, I spend too much time at Bitvest already. If you added Keno, I might as well just move in. lol
I know you are super busy but I would like to make one hopeful suggestion about the potential Keno update.
Staying true to the Bitvest style of multiple rows of payout options with the unique custom purple row, I would like to suggest....
...... Drumroll please...... Six Card Keno. One card for every color that users can select a different pattern and amount of numbers for each card(or just one card if they choose) and one set of numbers generated from the hash would play on all cards simultaneously. Much like the four card Keno and Multi card Keno we have here in Vegas.

I know it's just wishful thinking and the coding would be a challenge, but I know how much fun it would be. It would be a huge hit, Guaranteed. Well there it is. My brilliant, totally selfish idea. Thanks Zodiac.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Zodiac1233

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:38:33 AM

New Feature: Unread PM notifications

If you receive a PM while you have another tab selected or you are offline, the chat tab will turn green and show your unread PM count.

You can easily see where the new messages start with the "New Messages" bar.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Altcoin Betting
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: