Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40014 times)
Hulk Hobo

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:53:47 AM

So please to all, register how they are talking to their customers!

So many fake bullshit on this forum, I give up, this fag will get his coins when he tries to solve the problem himself.

Must be a reputable company.   Grin  Grin

Customers are fags for cryptopia!

If you are trading at cryptopia, you will alway be fags or idiots... that's the way they are talking to their customers!

Customer, the Cryptopia wants you to solve your problems yourself. They do not payout coins and say, solve your problem yourself!

What a nice support. How gentle and helpful!   Grin

It's not a customer-oriented company! But ok, make your own experience with these scammers. You will regret it!

You and 6436346346 are imbeciles. Carry on ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:39:49 AM

Cryptopia running an investment scam to fuel administrator’s nitrous oxide addiction

At first Crytopia seems like a utopia for cryptocurrency fanatics, with a plethora of mining pools, trading pairs, and a chat which gave you free coins of all sorts 24/7. It was the best cryptocurrency website I had seen in years. I started to mine and chat on Cryptopia, exchanging cryptocurrency knowledge and making small amounts of Bitcoin. The quiescent beginning was short lived, soon I decided to use Crytptopia for actual business. Dotcoin is the official cryptocurrency of Cryptopia and is needed to buy Cryptopia shares, vote for new cryptocurrencies to be added, and is the official tipping currency. I started selling Dotcoin for USD and it quickly became apparent that it could become a lucrative venture. The idea was that as Cryptopia becomes more popular the value of Dotcoin would rise, so holding Dotcoin would be a surefire way to make money as Cryptopia expanded. There are only ~260 million Dotcoins in the world at this time, so even a modest market cap would skyrocket the price.

My USD to Dotcoin exchange became very active during the two weeks it existed. I exchanged $1500 for roughly 20 million Dotcoins, mostly for investment purposes but also so people could use the Dot to buy shares and votes on Cryptopia. I had roughly 28 million Dotcoins in my wallet at its peak, and had no intentions of selling any. However something very worrisome came to my attention. Hex (one of the administrators) was talking alot about how he loves Nitrous Oxide. "give me all the nitrous" is a direct quote from Hex. This concerned my greatly, since Nitrous Oxide can cause even the most brilliant person to become depraved and waste their money like a common drunkard. Generally Nitrous Oxide costs $1 per 8 gram cartridge, with 30 cartridges per box and a high that lasts maybe 10 seconds per cartridge. It is easy to go through hundreds of cartridges in a few hours during a nitrous binge, so it doesn't matter how much money was invested into Cryptopia, the administrators would surely spend it if they were truly addicted to Nitrous Oxide. They talked about drugs 90% of the time and programming 10% of the time, and rarely fielded questions from their customers since they had a terrible attitude (possibly due to drug withdrawal).

The price of Dotcoin steadily rose from 18 satoshis to 33 satoshis during the time I was selling it for fiat, since there was less supply available as more investors became interested in holding it. There was 1 thing I didn't consider however: the administrators of Cryptopia did not want a higher Dotcoin price. Cryptopia sells shares of their company for 2 million Dotcoins each, and each share pays out 5000 Dotcoins per week. So far about 250 shares have been sold, so Cryptopia needs to buy ~5000000 Dotcoin per week and 25 million Dotcoin per year, worth about $2000. A rising Dotcoin price makes this share 'dividend' more and more expensive. If Cryptopia administrators were holding onto Dotcoin they would benefit from Dot price dropping, but they have admitted to selling all the Dotcoin invested for Bitcoin, which is then sold for 'server money'. Unless they have an incredibly expensive server then server money = drugs.

Every single time someone invested 2 million Dotcoins for a share it was dumped minutes later, most of the volume spikes are people purchasing Dotcoin followed by it being dumped. In late October the administrators of Cryptopia launched a coordinated effort to crash Dotcoin's price, out of fear that it would keep rising. They sold shares for half the price (1 million instead of 2 million Dotcoin) and then dumped them all at once until the price went down to 20 satoshis. This was very harmful for the people who had invested in Dotcoin, essentially the bitcoins they invested were transferred to the administrators of Cryptopia. The administrators were both desperate for drug money and in fear that a higher Dotcoin price would bankrupt them, so they harmed all of their supporters for personal gain. Dotcoin could have easily rallied over 100 satoshis, excitement was building quick, but this bright future was smashed to pieces by both dumping Dotcoin and extremely negative attitudes from the administrators. The administrators of Cryptopia are so desperate for drug money that they couldn't even let their own cryptocurrency grow for a month. If they didn't need to spend the money immediately on drugs they could have made a ton of money by holding Dotcoin, anyone in their right mind would have done that and supported my efforts instead of destroying and discouraging them.

Despite all the indications of severe drug abuse clouding the decisions of Cryptopia administrators, I kept about 15 million Dotcoins and was considering buying more. But then the administrators launched a personal vendetta against me for no apparent reason. We were talking about generating private keys for brainwallets, and someone asked me if I generated the private key for an address with 1000 Bitcoins would I keep it. I said yes, since the probability of generating a Bitcoin address with 1 satoshi is astronomically low, let alone 1000 Bitcoins. The administrators then decided to frame me as a thief, and I felt like it was a setup so they'd have an excuse to steal my money. Indeed, shortly after that the administrators both told me in no uncertain terms that they were going to rob me, and that they had access to all my passwords and wallets.

I then waited several hours for the Cryptopia administrators to fall asleep, and I dumped the last 15 million Dotcoins I had. I was very thankful to have gotten out there without getting robbed directly, although I was indirectly robbed when the administrators dumped Dotcoin to fuel their various drug addictions.  If they were normal sober people they would have had lots of Dotcoin and applauded my efforts to raise its price in the long term, but instead they had no Dotcoin, since they were depending on the shares for their income and nitrous habit. Hex has publicly stated that he is dirt poor (despite owning Cryptopia), so he is 100% depending on donations in the form of Cryptopia shares.

Ultimately my account was locked for no good reason. The administrators banned me from chat simply for saying "I have so much faith in this place I withdrew 0.36 Litecoins" about 30 minutes before a scheduled maintenance. I then used a VPN to get around the ban, and they used that as an excuse to lock my account and take my money, since multiple accounts is apparently against the terms of service. It makes me wonder how many people Cryptopia has banned and stolen from in the past, and how many they will steal from in the future. There is nothing stopping the administrators from taking everyone's balance right now, they are completely anonymous and have 100% control of funds. Also be very careful using passwords on Cryptopia, since Hex has stated he has every password. This seems morally wrong to me. I had over a dozen types of cryptocurrency in my wallets which I was planning on keeping long term, but I had no opportunity to move them out. I was compensated with 0.005 Bitcoins and not even allowed to see what I had in my account.

To summarize, Cryptopia is being run by out of control drug addicts who do whatever they want regardless of how much it hurts their business. They have no intentions of building Cryptopia into a profitable business model and instead have decided to live off selling shares. The shares only pay dividends in Dotcoin, so if they drop the price of Dotcoin to zero they can do this all legally. I would not leave even $1 on Cryptopia after my experience. Never trust a nitrous junkie, your account is one box of whippets away from being locked on Cryptopia.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:19:24 AM

Cryptopia running an investment scam to fuel administrator’s nitrous oxide addiction

At first Crytopia seems like a utopia for cryptocurrency fanatics, with a plethora of mining pools, trading pairs, and a chat which gave you free coins of all sorts 24/7. It was the best cryptocurrency website I had seen in years. I started to mine and chat on Cryptopia, exchanging cryptocurrency knowledge and making small amounts of Bitcoin. The quiescent beginning was short lived, soon I decided to use Crytptopia for actual business. Dotcoin is the official cryptocurrency of Cryptopia and is needed to buy Cryptopia shares, vote for new cryptocurrencies to be added, and is the official tipping currency. I started selling Dotcoin for USD and it quickly became apparent that it could become a lucrative venture. The idea was that as Cryptopia becomes more popular the value of Dotcoin would rise, so holding Dotcoin would be a surefire way to make money as Cryptopia expanded. There are only ~260 million Dotcoins in the world at this time, so even a modest market cap would skyrocket the price.

My USD to Dotcoin exchange became very active during the two weeks it existed. I exchanged $1500 for roughly 20 million Dotcoins, mostly for investment purposes but also so people could use the Dot to buy shares and votes on Cryptopia. I had roughly 28 million Dotcoins in my wallet at its peak, and had no intentions of selling any. However something very worrisome came to my attention. Hex (one of the administrators) was talking alot about how he loves Nitrous Oxide. "give me all the nitrous" is a direct quote from Hex. This concerned my greatly, since Nitrous Oxide can cause even the most brilliant person to become depraved and waste their money like a common drunkard. Generally Nitrous Oxide costs $1 per 8 gram cartridge, with 30 cartridges per box and a high that lasts maybe 10 seconds per cartridge. It is easy to go through hundreds of cartridges in a few hours during a nitrous binge, so it doesn't matter how much money was invested into Cryptopia, the administrators would surely spend it if they were truly addicted to Nitrous Oxide. They talked about drugs 90% of the time and programming 10% of the time, and rarely fielded questions from their customers since they had a terrible attitude (possibly due to drug withdrawal).

The price of Dotcoin steadily rose from 18 satoshis to 33 satoshis during the time I was selling it for fiat, since there was less supply available as more investors became interested in holding it. There was 1 thing I didn't consider however: the administrators of Cryptopia did not want a higher Dotcoin price. Cryptopia sells shares of their company for 2 million Dotcoins each, and each share pays out 5000 Dotcoins per week. So far about 250 shares have been sold, so Cryptopia needs to buy ~5000000 Dotcoin per week and 25 million Dotcoin per year, worth about $2000. A rising Dotcoin price makes this share 'dividend' more and more expensive. If Cryptopia administrators were holding onto Dotcoin they would benefit from Dot price dropping, but they have admitted to selling all the Dotcoin invested for Bitcoin, which is then sold for 'server money'. Unless they have an incredibly expensive server then server money = drugs.

Every single time someone invested 2 million Dotcoins for a share it was dumped minutes later, most of the volume spikes are people purchasing Dotcoin followed by it being dumped. In late October the administrators of Cryptopia launched a coordinated effort to crash Dotcoin's price, out of fear that it would keep rising. They sold shares for half the price (1 million instead of 2 million Dotcoin) and then dumped them all at once until the price went down to 20 satoshis. This was very harmful for the people who had invested in Dotcoin, essentially the bitcoins they invested were transferred to the administrators of Cryptopia. The administrators were both desperate for drug money and in fear that a higher Dotcoin price would bankrupt them, so they harmed all of their supporters for personal gain. Dotcoin could have easily rallied over 100 satoshis, excitement was building quick, but this bright future was smashed to pieces by both dumping Dotcoin and extremely negative attitudes from the administrators. The administrators of Cryptopia are so desperate for drug money that they couldn't even let their own cryptocurrency grow for a month. If they didn't need to spend the money immediately on drugs they could have made a ton of money by holding Dotcoin, anyone in their right mind would have done that and supported my efforts instead of destroying and discouraging them.

Despite all the indications of severe drug abuse clouding the decisions of Cryptopia administrators, I kept about 15 million Dotcoins and was considering buying more. But then the administrators launched a personal vendetta against me for no apparent reason. We were talking about generating private keys for brainwallets, and someone asked me if I generated the private key for an address with 1000 Bitcoins would I keep it. I said yes, since the probability of generating a Bitcoin address with 1 satoshi is astronomically low, let alone 1000 Bitcoins. The administrators then decided to frame me as a thief, and I felt like it was a setup so they'd have an excuse to steal my money. Indeed, shortly after that the administrators both told me in no uncertain terms that they were going to rob me, and that they had access to all my passwords and wallets.

I then waited several hours for the Cryptopia administrators to fall asleep, and I dumped the last 15 million Dotcoins I had. I was very thankful to have gotten out there without getting robbed directly, although I was indirectly robbed when the administrators dumped Dotcoin to fuel their various drug addictions.  If they were normal sober people they would have had lots of Dotcoin and applauded my efforts to raise its price in the long term, but instead they had no Dotcoin, since they were depending on the shares for their income and nitrous habit. Hex has publicly stated that he is dirt poor (despite owning Cryptopia), so he is 100% depending on donations in the form of Cryptopia shares.

Ultimately my account was locked for no good reason. The administrators banned me from chat simply for saying "I have so much faith in this place I withdrew 0.36 Litecoins" about 30 minutes before a scheduled maintenance. I then used a VPN to get around the ban, and they used that as an excuse to lock my account and take my money, since multiple accounts is apparently against the terms of service. It makes me wonder how many people Cryptopia has banned and stolen from in the past, and how many they will steal from in the future. There is nothing stopping the administrators from taking everyone's balance right now, they are completely anonymous and have 100% control of funds. Also be very careful using passwords on Cryptopia, since Hex has stated he has every password. This seems morally wrong to me. I had over a dozen types of cryptocurrency in my wallets which I was planning on keeping long term, but I had no opportunity to move them out. I was compensated with 0.005 Bitcoins and not even allowed to see what I had in my account.

To summarize, Cryptopia is being run by out of control drug addicts who do whatever they want regardless of how much it hurts their business. They have no intentions of building Cryptopia into a profitable business model and instead have decided to live off selling shares. The shares only pay dividends in Dotcoin, so if they drop the price of Dotcoin to zero they can do this all legally. I would not leave even $1 on Cryptopia after my experience. Never trust a nitrous junkie, your account is one box of whippets away from being locked on Cryptopia.
Just think if you put as much effort into just being a fucking normal person as you have to write all these lies and bullshit out mate, people might actually half ass like you and not think you are a complete fool and tool!  Seriously take my advice and focus on being a more positive, truthful piece of shit and maybe you might have some people actually like you Smiley But when you go through this much effort to make childish posts after posts trying to disgrace a perfectly good exchanges image, it just comes across as SAD bro! I'm just trying to give you some good healthy advice here because you just keep making up lie after lie after lie and you just keep sounding dumber and dumber and dumber! So do the world a favor and either start acting like a normal human being or take your next bath with the toaster..... Choice is yours Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 05:25:10 AM

Dude....I tried holding a normal conversation with you, before any of this bullshit.  It was nearly impossible to maintain a normal discussion as you went off on tangents.  This is taking it to the EXTREME.  Where the hell do you have room in your ass to keep pulling all this shit from?  Drugs?  Nitrous Oxide? Not ONCE have I heard anyone talk about a drug besides weed - in the trollbox OR admin skype group.  I do remember you talking about drugs - lots of drugs.  

You 'love your street pharmacists' - remember that one?  It's a direct quote, like you have proven to us in plain text (lol).  Kinda weird how you know so much about nitrous when nobody else has even mentioned it....

You keep trying to directly connect the failure of your pump scheme to cryptopia mods using nitrous.  Why n2o?  If you want to slander, choose fucking heroin or something....

Stick to tracking hurricanes, dude...the florida sun has fried your brain Sad

Here's some more of turtle's delusions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2abwj4/i_am_officially_in_the_100_btc_club/

Shocked

I won't even get in to the pump/dump/alts-fiat scams you've attempted....

You got your money back, yet you're still bitching and creating new fairy tales to try and slander the name of a site you could just forget about?

That's schizophrenia, or paranoid-delusional behavior...get help dude....and not from your 'street pharmacist'

Keep scamming people while accusing others of being scammers....nice reputation Smiley
fitinplace

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:44:28 AM

once PR miner discover block you'll see them in wallet.  

concerning trollbox... trollbox is many things like a place to jest, relax, have fun, communicate with coin communities, reach people with new information, get to know the staff and get answers to questions.  what i've noticed when you are in trollbox, it generates attention to profiting, gathering coins and using the chat box to "rally".  using trollbox to rally coin is not the use of box or coin.
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:19:51 AM

Everything on Cryptopia was like this, constant personal insults if you stepped out of line, nothing relevant to the issues at hand. The sad truth is this article is true, Cryptopia administrators spent all their money and are keeping dot price low so they don't have to pay investors anything. It's safer to invest in a random coin that no one cares about. I'm not making up the nitrous thing either, it came up multiple times. Maybe that's not 100% correct and there are other drugs involved, but the nitrous thing is what worried me the most.

Have fun with your toxic environment. I feel bad for anyone that takes an interest in this site, and I do believe they have robbed people both indirectly and directly.

Cryptopia would be perfect if it wasn't for the incredibly shitty admins. The admins have gone above and beyond to ruin it for a small amount of money. Pathetic. Someone needs to clone Cryptopia and make it decentralized.
deadlock1 (OP)

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:08:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 02:18:50 PM by deadlock1

They clearly tell me, they will never send me my coins. It looks like a criminal organisation to me. Scamming and loughing at the customers!

Today I got my last coins from Cryptsy. I'm so happy, needed weeks for this. At the moment I would not recommend Cryptsy, too slow at all. But Cryptsy is 1000 times better than Cryptopia.

At Cryptsy you have a chance to get your money back. (And they give 1000 excuses for the trouble, always gentle!).I got all coins 100% returned, although  sometimes waiting for days or weeks!

Cryptopia did not give me the chance, to get my money back! (calling me "faggot" and "retarded")

So decide yourself what is better!!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:03:41 AM

Everything on Cryptopia was like this, constant personal insults if you stepped out of line, nothing relevant to the issues at hand. The sad truth is this article is true, Cryptopia administrators spent all their money and are keeping dot price low so they don't have to pay investors anything. It's safer to invest in a random coin that no one cares about. I'm not making up the nitrous thing either, it came up multiple times. Maybe that's not 100% correct and there are other drugs involved, but the nitrous thing is what worried me the most.

Have fun with your toxic environment. I feel bad for anyone that takes an interest in this site, and I do believe they have robbed people both indirectly and directly.

Cryptopia would be perfect if it wasn't for the incredibly shitty admins. The admins have gone above and beyond to ruin it for a small amount of money. Pathetic. Someone needs to clone Cryptopia and make it decentralized.
Listen here you poor pathetic boo hoo everyone feel sorry for me baby, Quit bashing Cryptopia because you didn't do anything there except go in the trollbox and talk about how balling you were all the time and how much BTC you had and how much money you made off BTC and blah blah blah China. You are in your own little world and the saddest part about it is you don't even realize it mate! You don't even pay attention to anything around you! You NEVER owned $1500 worth of DOT on Cryptopia, You did nothing but piss and moan in the chatbox if you weren't blabbing about the uprise in BTC which everyone was quite well aware of at the time because ummmm hey don't know if you know this but we all pay attention to BTC as well! So quit slandering a good exchange trying to hurt it's image because you aren't succeeding at all and you just keep sounding like an idiot mate! I've been with Cryptopia since almost the beginning and have never had any coins go missing or anything stolen from me! And if you were the BALLER you claimed to be then why didn't you prove your point about the Cryptopia administrators trying to suppress the price of DOT and buy a FUCK TON and sky the price then??? Eh if you are so certain that's what's going on and you claim to be such a balling trader? See the difference between you and REAL BALLING traders is they would've put their money where their mouth is mate not just make accusations without any hard concrete evidence! And as for the Drug talk the only drug talk I recall was pretty much you and I talking about our ADD medication and how you kept insisting that I switch to Adderall IR because I'd get way higher and me telling you that I didn't really use my medication to get high but used it when I needed to focus on something or stay awake for extended periods of time Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

deadlock1 (OP)

methodic madness

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:43:58 PM

It would have been so easy! Roll Eyes

If you are technically unable to payout my Proto, just pay me the 0.26 BTC!

It's so ridiculous! You want to be a big player in the league of poloniex / cryptsy.... Huh

Just pay your doubts! The other exchanges also do pay out! Never lost anything except the Cryptopia Scam!

I swear, Cryptopia is the worst exchange I ever met!

Cryptsy was quite fair to me ... waited for weeks, but money came in the end back.... what about Cryptopia???

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 05:14:29 AM

I haven't posted here since July, and I told myself and even said in my last post I was never going to again, but I'll be damned if you guys aren't trying your hardest to bait me here. Pristine example of the cancer infecting crypto right here in this thread.

deadlock1, one of the most basic concepts of cryptocurrencies is that new blocks contain transactions, that's what confirmations are, blocks being found. If no blocks are being found, then no transactions can be confirmed, if transactions are not confirmed then transactions don't go anywhere. No one is mining the coin you're trying to withdraw. No one. We are not responsible for network activity, as soon as someone starts finding blocks, your transaction will be confirmed and your coins will arrive. This has been explained to you, countless times, first politely and then impolitely. Now if you're too fucking stupid to understand this very basic concept, then you might seriously need to consider giving up cryptocurrency as a hobby.

turtlehurricane, I uhmmed and ahh'd over responding to you for the longest time, but I realized everything you've said is so ridiculous that to actually respond in any serious manner would make me look stupid. Perhaps your time would be better spent paying back all the loans you've defaulted on.

Why is it that every positive post about Cryptopia gets systematically deleted from this place but FUD posts like this are left alone?

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:13:53 AM

Cryptopia owes me roughly 0.005 Bitcoins, they banned me and then locked my account for no reason. I'm glad this didn't happen when I had thousands of dollars there.

It is illegal to steal people's money like this. I am shocked they do this sort've thing. Very unsafe.

And in any case I want my money. I had alot of different coins there.

"Right to Use Site and Content  
 You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
 Multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding, circumventing bans, soliciting or abusing Cryptopia Ltd. services will result in immediate termination of all related accounts, including seizure of all on-site digital property."

You creating 6 accounts to circumvent your chat ban broke the site Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you signed up, so Its completely legal actually Smiley

I suggest you read sites Terms & Conditions before trying to run scams in a public chatbox, I now see where you got you impeccable BitcoinTalk trust rating from
Lol, you do know that most ToS etc mean shit at court? You cannot just state whatever you want to get ahold of users' money. Most ToS are legally invalid, and I highly doubt that your "seizure of all on-site digital property" paragraph isn't.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
chenny lau

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 10:21:25 AM

ohhhhhh! how things going on now?
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3486

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:44:15 AM

$648 market cap
when you have 68$  so far in this crypto....at least 10% of entire value!
it's 26 days no block, also you get in your wallet you need some months to spend again, and other time (I guess a lot) to sell it (or find some one accept it).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:05:17 PM

you buy a dead coin and try to withdraw!
it's your fault!
in the same time, you maybe can tried to exchange in others coins!
and this topic will be a phantom!
because if you buy a dead coin, yes site maybe can remove (but if some one like you trade why remove?).
When you buy this coin, at this time was a good coin? now it's really died! Sad

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deadlock1 (OP)

methodic madness

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:07:25 PM

All I want is them to delist "dead" coins. Will be quiet, when it's done!

It would be - by the way - so easy to mine them, but maybe the developer is overworked or has no time for such things.

So delist coins you cannot deliver, be consequent!

You must not sell things, you don't have. If you cannot transfer it, you don't own it!

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:40:25 PM

It would be - by the way - so easy to mine them, but maybe the developer is overworked or has no time for such things.

So delist coins you cannot deliver, be consequent!

You must not sell things, you don't have. If you cannot transfer it, you don't own it!

Again and again and again!
Please don't remove post and post above again! It's really stupid, and it seems that you get scammed by your self (you buy something worthless).
I quote your sentence to avoid another other post remove.

The reply is the same, to be more clear, I put here again!
you buy a dead coin and try to withdraw!
it's your fault!
in the same time, you maybe can tried to exchange in others coins!
and this topic will be a phantom!
because if you buy a dead coin, yes site maybe can remove (but if some one like you trade why remove?).
When you buy this coin, at this time was a good coin? now it's really died!  

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:04:29 PM

Hi folks,
just want clarify something.

Now, there is a big difference! You never mentioned that you call CRYPTOPIA a scam site, because CRYPTOPIA don't delist this or other coins.
Nor i have not seen this point in all your conversations earlier. Further the topic of this thread not sounds like this.

I just saw that you must be aware about the blockchain issues very early!

But instead of telling this in the support tickets and let CRYPTOPIA know about the problems with the coin. You asked if there is any progress on this issue and you complained that the mining and withdrawals of PR not work. (BtW, i can read all the tickets, since i am a member of the CRYPOTPIA team)

Further, you deleted all this posts on the PR thread on bitcointalk. ( But they are interesting to read )

So this is, how it ends!

Prototanium clinically dead! No transaction possible, no mining, no exchange!  Huh Sad Sad

Goodbye Prototanium, goodbye Unobtanium.

Nice to meet you!

Also I have over 63.000 Prototanium, now useless, who has this amount?

I did that only, cause I hoped, I could add some more value to Unobtanium some day! (Now I know it would have been better to develop my own coin!)

source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140354.msg12736917#msg12736917

Your acting seems not very fair now. And it is not honest against the whole crypto community.

Seems more like greed before responsibility!

(Thanks to the user who quoted all his posts, btw)

And about the comments from turtlehurricane i can only say. It's funny to read his imagination and view about the things.
LOL,
He could try himself as a story teller and write short storys about crypto and his experience.
This would be a more honest work in comparison with the trust ratings for example, which i read on his account here.

Finally, as a happy investor in CRYPTOPIA i can say at this point, many thanks to you both for all your advertising efforts Smiley

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
deadlock1 (OP)

methodic madness

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 06:20:16 PM by deadlock1

Now, there is a big difference! You never mentioned that you call CRYPTOPIA a scam site, because CRYPTOPIA don't delist this or other coins.

No, not the other coins. I mean the same coin.

They still sell Prototanium and can not pay out. Just want to protect the other users from being scammed like me!!!

How would you call it, selling something, that is never delivered???  Roll Eyes

Nor i have not seen this point in all your conversations earlier. Further the topic of this thread not sounds like this.

Ok, you mean I should open a new thread for this???

Seems more like greed before responsibility!

Yes, you are right! I'm a very greedy person in sense of "coingreed".

But hey, greed is good !  Wink  (as long as you do not scam someone!)

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:11:29 PM

I stopped using Cryptopia almost as soon as I started using it due to their admins disrespectful attitude towards people.

Calling people faggots and pieces of shit is NOT how you run a business.

Offering dead coins for trade on your site and not paying them out when they are withdrawn is Cryptopia's problem, not the customers. If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit.

If the coin is dead then how do you even have the wallet synced to accept deposits and make withdrawals? If shit is broke how about you disable it until its working like you should instead of fraudulently accepting money from it knowing you can't pay it out.

This is not only illegal but is pretty stupid of a business to do.

I do not and will not trust this website as they are unable to financially keep it operating (unless something magically happened in the last month or two) so keep this in mind when trading there.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:16:21 PM

I stopped using Cryptopia almost as soon as I started using it due to their admins disrespectful attitude towards people.

Calling people faggots and pieces of shit is NOT how you run a business.

Offering dead coins for trade on your site and not paying them out when they are withdrawn is Cryptopia's problem, not the customers. If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit.

If the coin is dead then how do you even have the wallet synced to accept deposits and make withdrawals? If shit is broke how about you disable it until its working like you should instead of fraudulently accepting money from it knowing you can't pay it out.

This is not only illegal but is pretty stupid of a business to do.

I do not and will not trust this website as they are unable to financially keep it operating (unless something magically happened in the last month or two) so keep this in mind when trading there.

" If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit."

Mmm despite your nickname and the activity in this forum it seems that"the  blockchain tecnology" is a mystical box also for you!

Try to buy Prototanium on ebay Cheesy and see if you get it Cheesy, or whatever you want.

About the offense yes the admins of the site are absolutely to blame, but in this scenario they didn't anything, maybe now can remove this coin!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: