Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40022 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:20:33 PM

I stopped using Cryptopia almost as soon as I started using it due to their admins disrespectful attitude towards people.

Calling people faggots and pieces of shit is NOT how you run a business.

Offering dead coins for trade on your site and not paying them out when they are withdrawn is Cryptopia's problem, not the customers. If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit.

If the coin is dead then how do you even have the wallet synced to accept deposits and make withdrawals? If shit is broke how about you disable it until its working like you should instead of fraudulently accepting money from it knowing you can't pay it out.

This is not only illegal but is pretty stupid of a business to do.

I do not and will not trust this website as they are unable to financially keep it operating (unless something magically happened in the last month or two) so keep this in mind when trading there.

" If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit."

Mmm despite your nickname and the activity in this forum it seems that"the  blockchain tecnology" is a mystical box also for you!

Try to buy Prototanium on ebay Cheesy and see if you get it Cheesy, or whatever you want.

About the offense yes the admins of the site are absolutely to blame, but in this scenario they didn't anything, maybe now can remove this coin!

If I buy ANYTHING on Ebay and I do not get it then I will file a chargeback with Paypal, show that I did not receive what I paid for and get my money back. This is the way it has always and will always work in the real world.

It is not up to the buyer to make sure they get what they buy. It is up to the seller. This is not hard to understand.

PS - I took a Princeton University course on Bitcoin and the blockchain technology, have you?

For further clarification in case you still do not understand, if a person selling something knows that it cannot be delivered upon a sale then this is fraud and is illegal. You CANNOT sell something that cannot be delivered.

Cryptopia as an exchange should have disabled this coin as soon as it became nonfunctional. Because they did not they are held accountable.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3583

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:26:34 PM

I stopped using Cryptopia almost as soon as I started using it due to their admins disrespectful attitude towards people.

Offering dead coins for trade on your site and not paying them out when they are withdrawn is Cryptopia's problem, not the customers. If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit.

If the coin is dead then how do you even have the wallet synced to accept deposits and make withdrawals? If shit is broke how about you disable it until its working like you should instead of fraudulently accepting money from it knowing you can't pay it out.

I do not and will not trust this website as they are unable to financially keep it operating (unless something magically happened in the last month or two) so keep this in mind when trading there.

" If I order something on Ebay and it never gets to me you mean to tell me that it is my problem? Bull fucking shit."

Mmm despite your nickname and the activity in this forum it seems that"the  blockchain tecnology" is a mystical box also for you!

Try to buy Prototanium on ebay Cheesy and see if you get it Cheesy, or whatever you want.

About the offense yes the admins of the site are absolutely to blame, but in this scenario they didn't anything, maybe now can remove this coin!

If I buy ANYTHING on Ebay and I do not get it then I will file a chargeback with Paypal, show that I did not receive what I paid for and get my money back. This is the way it has always and will always work in the real world.

It is not up to the buyer to make sure they get what they buy. It is up to the seller. This is not hard to understand.

PS - I took a Princeton University course on Bitcoin and the blockchain technology, have you?

because you are litterate, can you explain how protonatium can go in a wallet if ANYONE seems will mining it, and the respective chain is stuck from more than 26 days so far Cheesy ?

PS TRASH IT Cheesy 
PPS Read better the topic, maybe, next time, before give your high school level sentence.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:33:30 PM

because you are litterate, can you explain how protonatium can go in a wallet if ANYONE seems will mining it, and the respective chain is stuck from more than 26 days so far Cheesy ?

PS TRASH IT Cheesy 
PPS Read better the topic, maybe, next time, before give your high school level sentence.

If you aren't a member of Cryptopia staff then I suggest you just move along on your way before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:53:10 PM

PS TRASH IT Cheesy 

If you aren't a member of Cryptopia staff then I suggest you just move along on your way before you embarrass yourself any more than you already have.

no no , you are not honest Cheesy !!!!

Why I am member of Cryptopia?!?!

And why you don't explain :
How protonatium can go in a wallet if ANYONE seems will mining it, and the respective chain is stuck from more than 26 days so far Cheesy ?

Maybe you explain this, and then start again to use the keyboard.
And the embarrass figure is actually yours not mine, at least you can explain:
How protonatium can go in a wallet if ANYONE seems will mining it, and the respective chain is stuck from more than 26 days so far Cheesy ?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:06:50 PM

PS TRASH IT Cheesy  

no no , you are not honest Cheesy !!!!

Why I am member of Cryptopia?!?!

And why you don't explain :

Maybe you explain this, and then start again to use the keyboard.
And the embarrass figure is actually yours not mine, at least you can explain:

I've already explained it a couple times, I am not going to sit here and keep repeating myself.

As for honesty, I am the most honest person you will ever meet. My sponsors know this and thousands of people who use my services know this. Your opinion on my honesty means absolutely nothing.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

despite you high level of school, you don't understand that a STUCK or STOPPED chain CAN NEVER GIVE ANY coins to anyone.

you have explain two time that you don't now how work a block chain.

It's the like you send a coin A to B but there is NO ONE that can't process it .

I want make a bet with you!
Send to me 100 protonatium and I give 0,05 BTC.

Cheesy You are a scammer or the chain is STOPPED?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:17:37 PM

despite you high level of school, you don't understand that a STUCK or STOPPED chain CAN NEVER GIVE ANY coins to anyone.

It's the like you send a coin A to B but there is NO ONE that can't process it .

Ok if you want understand it's the same, the protocol will work the same Cheesy Cheesy also without you understand it, and I want make a bet with you!

I really cannot believe how stupid you are.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:25:40 PM

Ok if you want understand it's the same, the protocol will work the same Cheesy Cheesy also without you understand it, and I want make a bet with you!

yes you are right Cheesy

the important thing is the NO ANSWER.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pr/

here, there is the chain.
no block since 26 days.

I left negative trust and I report to moderator your comment.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:28:09 PM

You're not buying anything FROM ebay you're buying things ON ebay, ebay itself isn't selling you anything, and we ourselves are not selling you any coins. When you buy a coin you're not buying it from the exchange, and unlike ebay where your item never gets sent, if you bought a coin you cannot withdraw you can sell it again. But instead you suggest I should delist the coin? Then why did you even buy it in the first place? And how do you propose I give everyone who holds that coin their coins if the network is dead, hypocrite much? If you really wanted these coins so bad you could do the bare minimum of firing up a miner and getting the network going. Princeton or no, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:29:32 PM

yes you are right Cheesy

no block since 26 days.

You can leave whatever you want to leave that is your opinion.

The exchange needed to disable the coin if they knew it wasn't being used.

Since they didn't they need to return the users funds instead of just keeping them pending.

As far as the chain, all it takes is some mining to get it going again. A seller needs to insure a chain is working properly before trying to sell it.

If you cannot understand this basic knowledge then you truly are as stupid as I think you are.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

yes you are right Cheesy

no block since 26 days.

Since they didn't they need to return the users funds instead of just keeping them pending.

As far as the chain, all it takes is some mining to get it going again. A seller needs to insure a chain is working properly before trying to sell it.

If you cannot understand this basic knowledge then you truly are as stupid as I think you are.

No Sir you think wrong!
Check the facts!

This user buy this coin not yesterday but some times ago!
Did you have read the topic before write your blame against me?
No for sure. User has got this coin at least 20 October (and try to remove this but check before in this topic!).
Then (really clever!) try to withdraw the coin from the wallet of exchange, and not to exchange in btc or other coins maybe with at least a chain available!
What  have to do a site if you want withdraw dead coin?
User don't make today an exchange but him has buyed a lot (more than 65k in the time before).
I don't wan't talk again about this, I think it's clear that it was a user mistake.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:38:07 PM

We don't sell the coins, users do, which means it must have at some stage been working in order for those users to deposit those coins, yet since the network has since stopped moving you say we should delist the coin, and that we should return the users funds. How do we return the users funds if we're delisting because the network has stopped moving? Do you just wanna stop for a second to think about what it is you're actually saying here?

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:39:13 PM

You're not buying anything FROM ebay you're buying things ON ebay, ebay itself isn't selling you anything, and we ourselves are not selling you any coins. When you buy a coin you're not buying it from the exchange, and unlike ebay where your item never gets sent, if you bought a coin you cannot withdraw you can sell it again. But instead you suggest I should delist the coin? Then why did you even buy it in the first place? And how do you propose I give everyone who holds that coin their coins if the network is dead, hypocrite much? If you really wanted these coins so bad you could do the bare minimum of firing up a miner and getting the network going. Princeton or no, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

A crypto exchange is a medium for trades and transactions. They offer this service so it is up to them to insure that it is working properly and if not disable it. Same exact thing Ebay does.

I don't use your exchange so I don't have any issues with withdrawing coins. You need to, again, insure that coins you offer can be withdrawn.

Why the hell would I want to buy something I can't use and why would you even offer it to trade knowing you are unable to pay it out?

The last time I checked, exchanges hold on to the coins that are being traded. Don't tell me you are denying any responsibility in insuring that those who buy it get what they pay for?

As for knowing what I am talking about, lets get started on how much longer your exchange will be going. Did y'all find funding all of a sudden or is your exchange going to pull a GOX when you can no longer afford to pay your servers?

I'm leaning towards GOX as you were wanting $15,000 to keep it going past the 6 month period and the only people who attempted to donate any money to you was from my dev team.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:42:57 PM

We don't sell the coins, users do, which means it must have at some stage been working in order for those users to deposit those coins, yet since the network has since stopped moving you say we should delist the coin, and that we should return the users funds. How do we return the users funds if we're delisting because the network has stopped moving? Do you just wanna stop for a second to think about what it is you're actually saying here?

Welcome to the risks of owning an exchange. You listed it so you are responsible for trades that happen on your own website. If coins are unable to be processed to users wallets then you need to repay them some other way for their coins that you have control of.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:44:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140354.msg12739628#msg12739628
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140354.msg12736917#msg12736917

READ cryptodatabase, before you are talking again and again WRONG!
This user try to withdraw a dead coin! STOP IT!
He has buy this coin at least one month ago!!!!!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:46:11 PM

Welcome to the risks of owning an exchange. You listed it so you are responsible for trades that happen on your own website. If coins are unable to be processed to users wallets then you need to repay them some other way for their coins that you have control of.

No, anyone is capable of pointing a miner at a network, whether it be a CPU, GPU, ASIC, rented hash, or whatever. It is not the exchange's responsibility to get the network moving, we list coins because our users ask us to list those coins. If you want to hold a coin, it's your responsibility to keep the network moving.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:46:49 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140354.msg12739628#msg12739628
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140354.msg12736917#msg12736917

READ cryptodatabase, before you are talking again and again WRONG!
This user try to withdraw a dead coin! STOP IT!
He has buy this coin at least one month ago!!!!!

A dead coin still offered for trade? How can you possibly think this is ok?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:47:29 PM

No, anyone is capable of pointing a miner at a network, whether it be a CPU, GPU, ASIC, rented hash, or whatever. It is not the exchange's responsibility to get the network moving, we list coins because our users ask us to list those coins. If you want to hold a coin, it's your responsibility to keep the network moving.

Is it not your job to insure users get their coins from you?
TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

Our job is to broadcast the transaction to the network. Moving that transaction is the network's job. As has been stated several times in this thread, his coins will show up when someone starts mining. We've done our job.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 07:52:44 PM

Our job is to broadcast the transaction to the network. Moving that transaction is the network's job. As has been stated several times in this thread, his coins will show up when someone starts mining. We've done our job.

Regardless of whether a coin is moving or not why are you allowing users to deposit and withdraw a dead coin? Shouldn't it be disabled?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: