Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pirate PMs  (Read 8935 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

publicly collecting information on another scammer.
Careful... there are two ways of interpreting this phrase:

"yet another scammer"

"a fellow scammer"

I know you mean the former, and so I'm just messing with you, but... yeah.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 08:47:18 PM

Regardless that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.

Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 09:42:41 PM

However when the many issues were brought up in this  thread, I withdrew my offer to assist in reviewing the PM's  as there is already enough FUD.

I'll be honest, it has nothing to do with you. I just don't think anyone with an anonymous identity should be allowed to go through ANYONE'S PMs. I'd be okay with pretty much anyone else. If "anonymous" individuals get to see them, I want to be able to as well, as there may be plenty of leads on potential future scammers as well as a mechanism to audit the pirate pass-throughs' honesty by using those PMs.

I would also authorize any PM's I've had with pirate to be released, because there aren't any, but I suppose that's besides the point.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 09:47:16 PM

I had hoped to find corroborating evidence of some information that had already been provide to me such as:

The location of the several safe deposit boxes Trendon Shavers controls and confirmation of the items I was told they contained.

Information on who may be receiving BTC from Trendon Shavers and funding him with cash payment

The name or info on any credentials or identity that Trendon Shavers may have assumed.

The location Trendon Shavers may stopped at to purchase and/or hide assets.

The name of any paramours Trendon Shavers may have had during his time in Dallas

And information that may verify his current location and how long he plans to remain in this location.

However when the many issues were brought up in this  thread, I withdrew my offer to assist in reviewing the PM's  as there is already enough FUD.

Believe what you may, I am not a Attorney.  I am not an investigator.  I do not work for the SEC.

I am just a member of this community who is publicly collecting information on another scammer.   

I don't know why you are going through all this trouble.  Just fill out one of these forms on anyone you think made income from pirate's adventure, including his wife or PPT operators and let the professionals handle the rest.  People don't report stolen funds to the IRS.  Then the IRS will have dozens of people assigned to the case, instead of just one person.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 10:01:11 PM

No trouble at all for me. 

There are evidently a lot of people who don't like this guy and don't mind saying so anonymously.  Problem is no one wants to stick their neck out.

A lot of people are afraid of Trendon Shavers.

We saw as he manipulated hundreds of member of this forum.

We saw these form member begged for his attention and and opportunity to give him their precious bitcoin and then cower in fear and anticipation (of non-payment) over his admonitions.

There were hundreds of pages of Trendon Shavers dox on these boards and when Trendon Shavors made threats most of them disappeared.

People cowered in fear.

I can't fill out these form.  The people who have the first hand knowledge need to fill out these forms.

Who has the address of the Driveway they are sitting in?  Who knows the make and model of these vehicles?

These people are reading these threads.  They tell me so.

Hopefully some of them will come forward and take some action.

I'm just providing information.

CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 02:06:48 AM

I had hoped to find corroborating evidence of some information that had already been provide to me such as:

The location of the several safe deposit boxes Trendon Shavers controls and confirmation of the items I was told they contained.

Information on who may be receiving BTC from Trendon Shavers and funding him with cash payment

The name or info on any credentials or identity that Trendon Shavers may have assumed.

The location Trendon Shavers may stopped at to purchase and/or hide assets.

The name of any paramours Trendon Shavers may have had during his time in Dallas

And information that may verify his current location and how long he plans to remain in this location.

Wow. Sounds like you have received some extremely juicy information. Do I understand you correctly that you have now decided to stop pursuing him yourself? If so, how do you feel about publishing the information? I find the whole Pirate saga fascinating, as many do, and I'd love to read about all this stuff. I dunno if you have an interest in entertaining the community, but if you do then you have an incredible opportunity to now do so.

If you'd like someone to write all the info up into an exciting story, I'd be happy to do that. Not that I am denigrating your writing skills, but I write for a living and I think I'd be able to craft something really fun to read out of this stuff.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 02:32:40 AM

BCB decided that he didn't want to do it anymore.

I might collect donations to have moderators go through them, but I haven't decided yet.

Maybe contact Wikileaks?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 07:24:29 AM

No trouble at all for me. 

There are evidently a lot of people who don't like this guy and don't mind saying so anonymously.  Problem is no one wants to stick their neck out.

A lot of people are afraid of Trendon Shavers.

We saw as he manipulated hundreds of member of this forum.

We saw these form member begged for his attention and and opportunity to give him their precious bitcoin and then cower in fear and anticipation (of non-payment) over his admonitions.

There were hundreds of pages of Trendon Shavers dox on these boards and when Trendon Shavors made threats most of them disappeared.

People cowered in fear.

I can't fill out these form.  The people who have the first hand knowledge need to fill out these forms.

Who has the address of the Driveway they are sitting in?  Who knows the make and model of these vehicles?

These people are reading these threads.  They tell me so.

Hopefully some of them will come forward and take some action.

I'm just providing information.

It's too late now, I highly doubt that pirate@40 will be caught..
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 07:34:48 AM

I mean, just be careful of the precedent you're setting here, are you prepared to offer similar treatment for future scammers? How about past scammers? If so, I'd love to see Homeless Jackie's PMs... And while I wouldn't care to see them, what about bulanula's? I guess I'm saying whatever you decide, make sure it's a consistent application.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:41:44 PM

I mean, just be careful of the precedent you're setting here, are you prepared to offer similar treatment for future scammers? How about past scammers? If so, I'd love to see Homeless Jackie's PMs... And while I wouldn't care to see them, what about bulanula's? I guess I'm saying whatever you decide, make sure it's a consistent application.

FYI. "Homeless Jackie" once she was identified and located, has been making efforts to repay.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 06:55:57 PM

It's too late now, I highly doubt that pirate@40 will be caught..

I do think he will be found, if not caught. Everyone knows his face.

Or at least the face of someone involved.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 10:32:48 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 12:42:32 AM by mufa23

You could just accidently let "someone" hack bitcointalk, then this "someone" releases the PMs under a newly registered name.

Sorta like how Exchanges get hacked by someone-other-then-totally-not-them, and coins go missing. "It's not our fault, someone anonymously attacked us... blah blah blah... your coins are gone..."

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
proper_proper

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:33:50 AM

Who is "BCB" and why is he trying to insert himself between the victims and the government?  Huh
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:02:45 AM

If you know Trendon Shavers (www.trendonshavers.com) and you know the make and model of the brand new BMW or the F550 truck he recently purchased on any other assets he has,  you might want to let the IRS know about it.  Any assets Trendon Shavors has or controls could only have been purchased with fraudulent income from his Bitcoin Securities Ponzi scheme.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
Print the form and mail to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888
If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points:
Name and Address of person or business you are reporting
The individual’s social security number or the business’ employer identification number
A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about  the violation(s)
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and telephone number*
*Although you are not required to identity yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity will be kept confidential.

Rick James

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:12:09 AM

Who is "BCB" and why is he trying to insert himself between the victims and the government?  Huh

Who is "proper_proper" and why is he trying to act like he knows shit? Huh

Oh yeah, loser sockpuppet. How'd that 100% gain in that investment go?

Kiss

This investment opportunity is now closed. I have donated and taken the only position available in this security. Have a good day. Smiley

Obvious sock puppet.  Roll Eyes

That's nice, but I'll have the last laugh when I make a 100% gain in this investment.

Transaction ID?

It's really unfortunate you have to miss out on this. There will only be one of these ever available and I have it. Sorry. You snooze, you loose.
proper_proper

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:41:57 AM

Rick James, I'm only asking questions.
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:48:16 AM

BCB is a man that has developed a reputation around here for getting results, when it comes to chasing down scammers. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:30:27 AM

actually my bitch, id never higher a shlemiel lawyer who splices commas

Says the guy who can't capitalise or spell.   Roll Eyes

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 06:11:30 AM

Who is "BCB" and why is he trying to insert himself between the victims and the government?  Huh

BCB is a man that has developed a reputation around here for getting results, when it comes to chasing down scammers.  

actually my bitch, id never higher a shlemiel lawyer who splices commas

Swing and a miss.  

Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
proper_proper

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 12:41:44 AM

Swing and a miss.  

Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?

you bring your law suit and i'll come with a law tuxedo
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: