Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm voting for Mitt Romney  (Read 3265 times)
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:20:42 AM

Great, this will be like hiring a former pimp to teach home economics to girls at the local middle school, based on his track record of success and fiscal discipline shown while he was engaged in pimping.

Don't be a player hater. Vote Romney?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 06:35:40 AM

Being a successful business man means nothing with regard to being President.

Grasp this fact: businesses are small entities within a much larger context. The United States is, essentially, the context.

Let me say it in a different way. Businesses operate within an interior space, and can always find more in the much larger exterior space outside. A large nation is the exterior space, and can't necessarily find an even larger exterior space to draw from. Granted, you might analogize other nations to being the even larger exterior space, and even outer space, but these boundaries and walls are much more difficult to scale.

I can honestly say that Romney doesn't know all that he should. Nor does Obama, but at least he knows how to tap into the resources of intelligent people. I don't believe Romney would choose intelligent people, except for the way he sees things from his narrow vision of how things work.
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 07:36:59 AM

You're fucking retarded.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 08:22:32 AM

Mitt Romney like most politicians is a backstabbing and back talking cunt that reminds me of a lot of people in school I used to know, hard to believe people would vote for such a moron, they say nice things to your face but the moment they get what they want they'll screw you over and the two party system is full of those types.
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 12:34:20 PM

Very Important !!!

Pre-selected Corporate Shill Lawyer A (from Harvard)

or..

Pre-selected Corporate Shill Lawyer B (from Harvard)

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 02:30:26 PM

I can honestly say that Romney doesn't know all that he should. Nor does Obama, but at least he knows how to tap into the resources of intelligent people.

Who are you referring to? John "Forced Vasectomy" Holdren?
compro01

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 02:33:36 PM

He had always balanced their budget

You may want to investigate how much of that budget balancing he vetoed and was subsequently overridden on.
FirstAscent

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 04:34:47 PM

You're fucking retarded.

I've never heard of you but I just reviewed your posts from the entire year. Essentially, I didn't see a single post greater than a sentence long, nor did I see anything resembling intelligent discourse.
myrkul

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 04:54:53 PM

You're fucking retarded.

I've never heard of you but I just reviewed your posts from the entire year. Essentially, I didn't see a single post greater than a sentence long, nor did I see anything resembling intelligent discourse.

"Brevity is the soul of wit"

And he hit the nail on the head with this one. How much time did you waste going through a full years worth of posts from the dude, when you could have just smacked that ignore button and went on with your life? You'll never get that time back, you know.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FirstAscent

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:48:28 PM

You're fucking retarded.

And he hit the nail on the head with this one. How much time did you waste going through a full years worth of posts from the dude, when you could have just smacked that ignore button and went on with your life? You'll never get that time back, you know.

I spent about 90 seconds. Vacuous commentary doesn't take long to peruse. As for hitting the nail on the head, consider:

- You suspected the Colorado shooting was faked, indicating lack of critical thinking on your part.
- You like to argue nonsensical self contradictory circles about your pet crackpot theories to no end.
- You like to stalk me in other threads.
- You've continuously demanded that I educate you about ecology, yet claim you know everything you need to know.
- Despite your demands that I educate you, you imply I'm fucking retarded right here. Touche. It is recorded in another thread in which you were stalking me that I called you a fucking retard.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:52:18 PM

This gay republican voted for the black guy - again.   Grin

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 05:56:31 PM

Time to lay off the meth?

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 06:02:09 PM

You're fucking retarded.

I spent about 90 seconds. Vacuous commentary doesn't take long to peruse.

90 seconds? You couldn't have paged through a year's worth of posts in that much time. As for your love note, I'm touched, but you're wandering off-topic. Maybe start another one for bashing me, that you could later get bored with and abandon?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 06:57:20 PM

Obama: Raised much of his campaign funds from Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, and supported the bank bailout
Romney: Top 6 financial supporters are all big banks: JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Credit Suisse Group, Bank of America and Goldman Sachs. Supported the bank bailout.

Obama: Passed socialized health care otherwise known as ObamaCare
Romney: Passed socialized health care otherwise known as RomneyCare which was the blueprint for ObamaCare

Obama: Spending increased while in office (19%)
Romney: Spending increased while in office (24%)

Obama: Ramped up the war in Afghanistan
Romney: Supports the war in Afghanistan, wanted us to stay in Iraq

Obama: Supports abortion
Romney: Supported abortion until he started running for president as a Republican

Obama: Supports same sex marriage
Romney: As Massachusetts governor, he implemented same-sex marriage by executive fiat

Obama: anti-gun rights
Romney: Given a D- by Gun Owners of America

Obama: signed into law the NDAA (allows military to arrest US citizens without a warrant, trial or lawyer) also allows Internet censorship
Romney: during one of the debates said he would have signed Obama's NDAA law

Obama: Opposed Bush's tax cuts
Romney: Opposed Bush's tax cuts

Obama: Campaigned on "Cap and Tax" to fight global warming (a tax on carbon producing companies)
Romney: Supported "Cap and Tax" as a way to fight global warming saying it would be "good for business"

It comes down to a vote between Obama for 4 more years or Obama's policies for 8 more years.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 06:59:09 PM

It comes down to a vote between Obama for 4 more years or Obama's policies for 8 more years.
Now there's an interesting way of putting it...
C10H15N

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 07:43:33 PM

unlike evangelical christian ministers, I never use that crap. 

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 07:54:44 PM

Bad for business to dip into your stock? Wink

C10H15N

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 08:01:43 PM

Bad for business to dip into your stock? Wink
On many levels.   Wink

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2012, 10:24:19 PM

While you may be joking.....  Most gay people I know are fiscally conservative socially liberal and end up voting dem.  The problem is that the last fiscally conservative president we had was Bill Clinton.  Neither party is fiscally conservative now, so the choice really ends up being for the socially liberal side. 

A shame, because core republican values of government out of peoples private lives SHOULD translate into equality for gays. 

CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 10:38:32 PM

...Most gay people I know are fiscally conservative socially liberal and end up voting dem...

Most people in general, fall for the media shilling from one side or another. They are not immune.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: