Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:15:12 AM

So guys, in a world where the 10% of total transaction are with BTC, what is the advantages for a normal family? What this kind of money can solve? In particular, if some rich don't spend BTC to increase the value and less BTC are spent, how can deflating happen?

Particular, which CONCRETE advantages can the people get from BTC?

Thank you.

If people dont spend BTC, then it's value goes up. The slower the money velocity the more valuable that is.

That is why in many places BTC is a commodity not entirely a currency. But I see is as a mix of the 2.

agree with you, more people (like me) think bitcoin more than currency, it's comodity too.
we hold bitcoin for invest so if bitcoin price reached my target i will sell my bitcoin
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:16:31 AM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical
dont compare thing which didn't match either
I think both is currency of course can be compared. after all, the dollar also has a digital version  via debit or credit card

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular of course. But I think that Dollar now is more used. More people must use Bitcoin later. That will be good.
I hope later that more people will use it and understand how it works, the world is becoming more digital.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:31:33 AM

IMO there are very limited aspects to be compared regarding use, size of adoption or even field so I think both can exist with each other normally, BTC could take the online field and cover it IMO.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:39:04 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular of course. But I think that Dollar now is more used. More people must use Bitcoin later. That will be good.
I hope later that more people will use it and understand how it works, the world is becoming more digital.

Yes the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday so that is very good but the dollar is much bigger and the dollar and other currency's can go digital also so I think its difficult to say if this is really gonna happen.
In my opinion the dollar will win also because the banks will never let the bitcoin take the dollar over.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:55:19 AM

Dollar is a currency and bitcoin has no fizical appearance, everyone knows about dollar but mostly people don't know about bitcoin,so both have a lot of different.

Yep. And they can never replace on another. Bitcoin can never be a real form of currency. It's just easier to refer it as one because same as with any other currencies - there are values and trades and swaps. But it's totally different.

Dollar is currency but bitcoin is also a currency , the only difference is that dollar is currency use as fiat and bitcoin is currency used for digital use , so acts as a virtual currency.
It does not matter for a currency to be in what form. the matter should have to be its acceptance, and so bitcoin is acceptable worldwide.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:23:18 AM

Dollar is a currency and bitcoin has no fizical appearance, everyone knows about dollar but mostly people don't know about bitcoin,so both have a lot of different.

Yep. And they can never replace on another. Bitcoin can never be a real form of currency. It's just easier to refer it as one because same as with any other currencies - there are values and trades and swaps. But it's totally different.

Dollar is currency but bitcoin is also a currency , the only difference is that dollar is currency use as fiat and bitcoin is currency used for digital use , so acts as a virtual currency.
It does not matter for a currency to be in what form. the matter should have to be its acceptance, and so bitcoin is acceptable worldwide.
Bitcoin is ofcourse better than Dollar. But some people dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem. Bitcoin must be more popular.
Than more people are going to use it maybe. And that will be good if it is more popular, and the value must rise as well.
fizzling

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:35:46 AM

This might be interesting to read : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/why-bitcoin-value-doesnt-matter/
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:37:59 AM

Bitcoin is ofcourse better than Dollar. But some people dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem. Bitcoin must be more popular.
Than more people are going to use it maybe. And that will be good if it is more popular, and the value must rise as well.

Yes indeed the bitcoin is better than the bitcoin, and I think the bitcoin will also win from the dollar at a later point, it will sure take a lot of years but its possible for sure, also a fact is that the dollar can be digital yes but the bitcoin is already fully digital and is a digital created currency's so that would be much better.
I think we only need to convince the bank soon or later that the bitcoin is much better because of many reason.
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:49:05 PM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical

We can compare those. They are both money. Bitcoin will rise in value in long term. The dollar will reduce in long term.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical

We can compare those. They are both money. Bitcoin will rise in value in long term. The dollar will reduce in long term.
Yes, we can compare anything with bitcoin, then we will find out the superiority of bitcoin in conclusion. By the way, bitcoins are much superior than dollars or any other payment processors. I think in futue I will stop using PP or any other processors and only use Bitcoins.
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:21:20 PM

With Bitcoin being a Cryptocurrency..
there is no central institution which holds your money.
Easy Payments, easy and fast confirmations..
i think thats what makes Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency better than Fiat currencies..
You have caught it very rightly. Moreover you dont have to pay any tax for any transactions. Also while using them we always her good news about the price increase and that is too good. I think right now I can buy anything with BTC which sometimes I cannot via USD , so BTC is best !

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:12:44 PM

With Bitcoin being a Cryptocurrency..
there is no central institution which holds your money.
Easy Payments, easy and fast confirmations..
i think thats what makes Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency better than Fiat currencies..
You have caught it very rightly. Moreover you dont have to pay any tax for any transactions. Also while using them we always her good news about the price increase and that is too good. I think right now I can buy anything with BTC which sometimes I cannot via USD , so BTC is best !

Yeah, btc is taking caring of us in many ways, and finally it is benefiting us with various advantages that it holds, like online remittances, making online purchases and many more.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical
I think both is same. same currency, the only difference being the shape. we can still compare them
is it possible bitcoin to have another version. ie physical?

DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:20:29 AM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical
I think both is same. same currency, the only difference being the shape. we can still compare them

Yeah they are both a currency. A currency you can use for purchases.
Bitcoin focus is on online payments
The Dollar on offline payments.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:37:16 AM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical

the physical bitcoin just for imagine what is bitcoin no more.
im not sure dollar can survive forever, maybe in future chinese yuan can replace dollar if china backed with bitcoin. like Us backed with gold Roll Eyes

#just imo
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:59:38 AM

bitcoin is digital
dollar is physical

the physical bitcoin just for imagine what is bitcoin no more.
im not sure dollar can survive forever, maybe in future chinese yuan can replace dollar if china backed with bitcoin. like Us backed with gold Roll Eyes

#just imo
forms will not be questioned. even we would prefer a digital form in the future.
we're not talking about yuan / usd dude

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:07:20 AM

Fiat are too bad as they have too many limitations on you and cannot spend them easily, while BTC offers much easy transactions and we do not have to pay useless taxes and all.

Limitations? No doubt even bitcoin has limitations. Just because you feel it no limits when using bitcoin means all person in the world feels the same way.
I think you got my point. That is the reason the total world is slowly moving towards bitcoin payments, a kingdom of freedom for your financial needs. The raising value of bitcoin is the good evidence for it.
I have never faced any issues/limitations with btc payments unlike fiats and simply thats why its much superior than dollars.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:29:00 AM

Many people use Bitcoin and dollar. But the people that use Bitcoin dont like dollar and the people that use dollar dont like Bitcoin.
But people must know how good to use Bitcoin is. It is very good to use and I hope that it will be more popular later.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:15:29 AM

Many people use Bitcoin and dollar. But the people that use Bitcoin dont like dollar and the people that use dollar dont like Bitcoin.
But people must know how good to use Bitcoin is. It is very good to use and I hope that it will be more popular later.

Yeah, and bitcoin is gaining more popularity nowadays, as we can experience that bitcoin community is getting bigger everyday, so we can expect that bitcoin can replace dollar in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: