Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.00025 BTC  (Read 582 times)
NikoBitan (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:54:52 PM

Loan Amount: 0.00025 BTC
Reason: Short of buying something 
BTC Address: 15YXrA5n3dnjN3ELC4RChqyDRgRvak4dcJ     
Term Length: Week    
Collateral:
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 02:56:35 PM

Collateral:

I really, really, really, really, really wish you aren't trying to scam 8 cents. You could literally use faucets for that little amount; what's the item for you to be short of 8 cents?

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:59:50 PM

Collateral:

go to Games and Rounds or Services section and you will see some opportunities there for you to earn higher than what you are asking here and that way you don't owe anyone.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:00:26 PM

Collateral:

What comes for 0.00025BTC ? I mean what you wanna buy ?
From where you get into here ? You made this account just for Loan, Post your Previous old account name and verify , and i will grant the coins for free.

Athertle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:05:29 PM

Collateral:

I really, really, really, really, really wish you aren't trying to scam 8 cents. You could literally use faucets for that little amount; what's the item for you to be short of 8 cents?

Haha funny, minimal deposit for some coins is 1 mB and i am short 0.250 mB so thats why I need that. Send me a link of that faucet Cheesy

So how are you planning to repay the loan (get the funds to repay)? I have no problem in funding this loan if you can answer that question with a good answer. And just use a couple different faucets for a day and you should get it.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:08:59 PM

I can give you .0005 for free but i dont want to give people like you a chance of getting free money just for creating a account here. Sorry buddy, such a lame "give me money" attempt
NikoBitan (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:09:46 PM

Collateral:

Haha funny, minimal deposit for some coins is 1 mB and i am short 0.250 mB so thats why I need that. Send me a link of that faucet Cheesy

So how are you planning to repay the loan (get the funds to repay)? I have no problem in funding this loan if you can answer that question with a good answer. And just use a couple different faucets for a day and you should get it.

Honestly no idea, probably these faucets? how much i have to pay u back?
Athertle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:14:59 PM

Collateral:

Just find a faucet rotator and make that amount then, shouldn't be a need to get the loan.

NikoBitan (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:16:12 PM

Collateral:

Just find a faucet rotator and make that amount then, shouldn't be a need to get the loan.

Well yea send me link, i asked you already, check quote
Athertle

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

Collateral:

Well yea send me link, i asked you already, check quote

This section is dedicated to faucets and rotators. Check it out and see what you like.

You should probably lock this thread if you're going to do faucets/rotators. It's on the bottom left.

Best of luck!

kostya.ash

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:20:28 PM

haha LOL just 0.00025 and repay a week, i think you have another account in here, maybe you want to scam  Grin
you can get 0.00025 very easy in games and rounds  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: