Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.io - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities  (Read 103016 times)
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:34:02 AM

Is this a registered company? Because there is no company named "1Broker" in Austria.

According to the Austrian eCommerce Law (ECG §5) all websites need to provide contact information; someone already told OP about this in November 2012:

(afaik Austrian/German websites need to publish a site notice with names and stuff by law)

MailGhost

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

MailGhost

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:24:30 AM

Greetings..

bitcoin trading account seems interesting.. Ive traded for years with 'normal' retail brokers.
So how does this compare to trading on mt4 or something like that?

Any experience/tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Cheers!

1broker's draw is that it enables you to use your Bitcoin to trade against other markets, with optional higher leverages than most exchanges. There is no barrier $ wise for entry to trade on the platform either. We have a very responsive development team, and a growing community around the exchange that is constantly giving suggestions and possible improvements they would like to see implemented.

I've been trading Bitcoin and other markets for just about two years now, and my #1 piece of advice is to learn personal risk management. Understand the products you are trading, and don't just trade blind. Do some research into the fundamentals, as well as the technicals behind market structures.
Welcome aboard, and I hope you have a positive experience.
Smiley

Thanks for a detailed reply.
What leverage is offered? I'm accustomed to between 400:1 and 1000:1 with 'normal' retail trading accounts denominated in fiat. Guess it won't be as much, but that's ok.

Valuable advice, thanks.

What I learned trading fiat accounts: do what is least likely, if that makes sense.

All the best.

DirkBlik

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:21:00 PM

Do you plan on adding an API? ETA?

Thanks.

Yes. We are working on a lot right now, but you can expect this in the coming months.

Why are you talking like you own 1broker , Are you trying to get people to click your referral link?

Huh
DirkBlik

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:43:32 PM

www.fxstreet.com/education/trading-strategies/lessons-from-the-pros-forex/2013/04/09/

" the AUDJPY’s ATR shows a far more consistent level of activity across the entire 24 hour market trading session. "

Mr exxe  , can you have a look at the AUDJPY pair and see what you think?

Thanks
MailGhost

Activity: 112

MailGhost

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

Thanks.

Yes. We are working on a lot right now, but you can expect this in the coming months.

Why are you talking like you own 1broker , Are you trying to get people to click your referral link?

Huh

Yes, I meant to ask that too...
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:17:50 AM

Thanks.

Huh

Exxe is the owner of 1broker, I'm assisting with marketing and community management.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:16:29 PM

exxe i am going to give your site a go.

How can we prove that you have enough funds to back the trades?

Also why is there such a big spread on the silver/USD ?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:08:22 PM

So where is your Impressum?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:52:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 10:25:41 PM by Rage19420

These constant offline issues are killing me. 10min before key USD news and site times out ERROR 522.

Cloudflare issues at the most inopportune time.  Using my VPN with IP address on Germany solved it.
YourNewGod

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:49:31 PM

^ This.

I want to try with a bigger amount of BTC. (20+)
How can I be sure you'll be able to payout?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

Thats a question you can ask many brokers. So of the following, how many have complained that they have not? .....

"1889 traders already placed 113699 orders"
YourNewGod

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 04:04:47 PM

Thats a question you can ask many brokers. So of the following, how many have complained that they have not? .....

If I believed every number I saw in my life I'd be dead.

Risking 20-50 btc to move them to a website isn't wise.
There's no information who's behind that site.

Move 20 btc to that site Smiley
exxe (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:44:36 AM

So where is your Impressum?
Not existing, because of open legal questions. Legislation about our business-model (with bitcoin being not a currency) is basically is non-existent, here.
We are working very hard in the background to make this a fully registered and legit company. There will be news about this topic, soon.

exxe i am going to give your site a go.

Also why is there such a big spread on the silver/USD ?
I'm open for a proof of reserves, at any time. (Preferable from an established community member, who already has experience in this)
The silver spread isn't that big. What would you like to see?

If I believed every number I saw in my life I'd be dead.
Number is actually 100% accurate. Hard to proof, however  Embarrassed

As mentioned, Pizpie currently helps in community management.
cyaadz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:56:57 AM

1broker was recommended to me by a friend last week, and I have to say I love it. I use it quite a lot and the customer service there is amazing!
DirkBlik

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:00:12 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 01:54:11 AM by DirkBlik

1broker was recommended to me by a friend last week, and I have to say I love it. I use it quite a lot and the customer service there is amazing!

100% agree.

Can't imagine being without 1broker now , close to setting it as my home page instead of google. Cheesy
Venusianism

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 07:33:31 AM

100% agree.

Can't imagine being without 1broker now , close to setting it as my home page instead of google. Cheesy

LOL I know right..?? My most used webpages for a while now have been BitcoinWisdom, BitFinex, 1Broker, Google, ForexFactory, MoneyPot, & BitTRex..

Used to be TradersWay & FxB-Inc but with the ludicrous commissions they charge on top of large spreads, the onerous $100 minimum deposit/withdrawal requirement, & the fact they don't accept bitcoin nor PayPal (in the case of the latter broker) ; or the ridiculously large margin leverage / minimum trade size requirements (in the case of the former broker - when compared to their rather small minimum deposit amount, at least), I've had to stop using these fiat brokers.

With 1Broker you can have completely custom-adjustable leverage per individual trade, withdraw & deposit available 24/7 with less than 1hr delay for the tiny fee of 0.001 BTC instead of 1-3%+ as e.g. TradersWay would charge, & open the tiniest positions on typically-high-margin-required instruments such as stock index, commodity futures & even individual stock CFD's at only 0.01 BTC minimum, which these days translates to ~$2-3 USD to trade at as low a leverage as 1:1 to 1:20..!!

Try doing this with fiat-based forex brokers - they'll require huge minimum position size to open and/or large minimum deposit/withdrawal amounts + big fees, or will let you open currency pair trades, at least, with as low as $1-1.5 margin required - but only at a full 1:1000 leverage setting. Thus the minute you want to lower that insanely volatile leverage down to more reasonable levels - this $1-1.5 margin requirement inflates up to $20-40.

I am SO happy this platform seems to really catch on lately, as Cyaadz' signature^ amusingly attests to, it deserves all the success - there is no other place where you can *actually trade* [as opposed to gamble on binary options/spread bets] individual stock & Oil CFD's, with as smooth, easy & unregulated (notorious blocking of US IP's - *wink wink* @ InstaForex, Plus500, et. al..) an experience as is uniquely (for now, sadly) available on 1Broker. The recent addition of especially AUDUSD, NFLX, TSLA, GPRO, BABA & WTI-OIL is a godsend and one can only hope more is to come particularly regarding wheat/corn & coffee futures ; As well as non-tech-sector stocks such as Energy [Exxon/Shell/Petrobras], Finance [Investment Banks], Industrial/Manufacturing, Consumer Goods/Retail, etc.

Thank you, Exxe & the team, for keeping & improving this site to us bitcoiners for all these years.

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 10:23:11 AM

Not existing, because of open legal questions. Legislation about our business-model (with bitcoin being not a currency) is basically is non-existent, here.
We are working very hard in the background to make this a fully registered and legit company. There will be news about this topic, soon.

That's what you're saying for more than 2 years now!

The Wirtschaftskammer will be able to tell you if your business model is legal in Austria - if it's not you can still register in a less restrictive jurisdiction (Luxembourg, Cyprus, Ireland, Gibraltar, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, BVI, Saint Kitts, ....).

bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:06:08 AM

I'd really really like to use 1broker, however the lag and latency issues are too much.  It happened yesterday in a crucial moment and i lost everything.  Contacted Patrick in support, gave him as much information as I could and haven't heard back so I guess i'm S.O.L.

exxe (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:36:30 AM

I'd really really like to use 1broker, however the lag and latency issues are too much.  It happened yesterday in a crucial moment and i lost everything.  Contacted Patrick in support, gave him as much information as I could and haven't heard back so I guess i'm S.O.L.
You will get a refund, as everyone else of course. Can you contact us again with your position details, please?
(Amount used - Market Entry - Leverage used - Long/Short - Estimated Loss because of the outage)
DirkBlik

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:07:38 PM

What leverage is everyone using to ride out most of the market swings as i keep screwing up and getting it wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: