Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Broker.io - Trade forex, indices, stocks and commodities  (Read 103016 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

Regard on your red trust, do you have any comment on it?

Because i would like to try and be an affiliate but i want to promote a fair platform to customer

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
console

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

Dont you think 0.0015 withdrawal fee is insane and goes against everything btc stands for ?
exxe (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Dont you think 0.0015 withdrawal fee is insane and goes against everything btc stands for ?
This is indeed a very high fee but we had to increase it because withdrawals often got stuck for some hours in the last weeks.
With this increased fee, which is also the max. network fee, traders can be sure that withdrawals are confirmed in less than an hour; even when transaction backlogs exist. (We currently use a txconfirmtarget of 3 blocks)

Sorry  Undecided
1Broker-CS

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

With today's update we added an automatic future rollover system. All FUTURE CFD orders and positions will be automatically "rolled over" to the next contract on our rollover dates. This means that the entry, limit, stop entry, stop loss and take profit prices are adjusted for the price difference on that day.

We also deployed a lot of other smaller improvements and changes. Here is the full changelog:

• Completely redesigned trading idea page.
  • It is now possible to edit copy trader settings without having to stop and start copying again.
  • Added automatic rollover for future markets like OILWTI.
  • Introduced the new contract types “STOCK” and “FUTURE”.
  • Fixed issues when entering an empty search query.
  • Comments on trades are now sorted in ascending order. (Oldest comment at the top)
  • Added dialog for stock markets where dividend dates are shown.
  • Added dialog for future markets where rollover dates are shown.
  • Added an error message when trying to copy a trader that you’re already copying.
  • A popup now warns if local (cached) files have a different version than our back-end API which lead to broken components in the past. It also offers a “Update files now” functionality.
  • Fixed a bug where open public trades were labelled as closed.
  • Fixed a bug where uncopied closed trades were shown to be a copy of themselves.
  • Allow to set a copy limit of one trade per day. Former minimum was five trades per day.
  • Fixed a bug where order creation was blocked because of using a decimal number in the profit/loss calculator.
  • Removed copy_of flag from orders since positions can no longer be manually copied (API)
  • Capitalized all letters for market/categories return (API)
  • Added STOCK and FUTURE as market types (API)
1Broker-CS

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:40:12 PM

Hello Android!

We are happy to announce that our Android app is finally available on Google Play.

There are a few advantages over our web version:

• Selected and heavily tested software builds guarantee a stable trading experience.
  • Better performance.
  • No annoying URL bar at the top.
  • A native interface for logging in and account creation.

We hope that you enjoy our new app and look forward to your feedback.

PS: We also plan to release an iOS version in the near future.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

Oh great news, exactly what I asked for some months ago. Actually, I do not have an Android device but good to know there is an iOS version in planning.

For someone like me who is using 1Broker extensively, a mobile app simplifies trading a lot.

Hello Android!

We are happy to announce that our Android app is finally available on Google Play.

There are a few advantages over our web version:

• Selected and heavily tested software builds guarantee a stable trading experience.
  • Better performance.
  • No annoying URL bar at the top.
  • A native interface for logging in and account creation.

We hope that you enjoy our new app and look forward to your feedback.

PS: We also plan to release an iOS version in the near future.
Mister305

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

Good work, awesome
yomofo

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:07:54 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 05:49:45 AM by yomofo

https://i.imgur.com/ZC8FjYm.png

is this the only charting interface available?  the weird timeframe setup is not good.

are there any email or text alerts on order execution?

in 1broker,com , trading support use meta trader MT4 or not
or only trading use website
if use website , where is use price 1broker.com in follow

1Broker does not have MT4 support, but out platform is very mobile friendly.

You can follow market price using our build in charts, or the charts from FXCM on www.tradingview.com

does the FXCM price feed match the 1broker price feed?  i've heard from other sources that the price feed is Interactive Brokers.

Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:26:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZC8FjYm.png

is this the only charting interface available?  the weird timeframe setup is not good.

are there any email or text alerts on order execution?

in 1broker,com , trading support use meta trader MT4 or not
or only trading use website
if use website , where is use price 1broker.com in follow

1Broker does not have MT4 support, but out platform is very mobile friendly.

You can follow market price using our build in charts, or the charts from FXCM on www.tradingview.com

does the FXCM price feed match the 1broker price feed?  i've heard from other sources that the price feed is Interactive Brokers.

There are no e-mail alerts for position changes at this time....
I follow FXCM for my charting on tradingview.com and have never really had a problem. Data feed provider is currently IB.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

I like very much to trade on 1Broker since almost two years. I would suggest that the minimum amount for an single position is reduced from 0.01 to at least 0.005 BTC or even lower. Since the bitcoin price increased strongly, this would be justified.
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

What does the "You might run out of funds with this setup. Once you have insufficient funds to copy a trade you will automatically uncopy X" dialog really mean?
Can't i just copy the trades with the ammount i got? If he bets 1000 BTC on a long and i bet 1 BTC, the gains / losses should be the same in percentage terms. I don't quite get it.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Financisto

Activity: 632
Merit: 768

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 05:05:34 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 05:24:56 AM by Financisto

Regard on your red trust, do you have any comment on it?

Because i would like to try and be an affiliate but i want to promote a fair platform to customer

thanks
I was about to ask the same issue...

Is the user monbux's situation¹-² resolved?

What's the 1Broker staff's view of that situation?

[1] monbux's accusation against user exxe: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=39069
[2] monbux's accusation against user 1Broker-CS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=926229

P.s. as complained, is the platform still suffering from "multiple bugs" concerning stop loss?

LIST • ESCROW providers • Ranking & Scores available!LIST • FOSS BrainwalletsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:48:24 PM

What does the "You might run out of funds with this setup. Once you have insufficient funds to copy a trade you will automatically uncopy X" dialog really mean?
Can't i just copy the trades with the ammount i got? If he bets 1000 BTC on a long and i bet 1 BTC, the gains / losses should be the same in percentage terms. I don't quite get it.

When you copy someone, you designate how much you would like to copy that trader with and a maximum of how many times you will copy a trade.
When you see this warning, it means the settings you have put you at risk of using your whole account balance in a few amount of trades.

For example, if I am following someone with .1 BTC and I have a total account size of .5 BTC, and my trade copies limit is set high, then the account is at high risk.

So for your example, if he opens 10 positions and you have less than enough margin to open those positions with him, then you will automatically stop copying him once you no longer have enough funds to follow his shared trades. This is to protect your account from going into negative balance.

exxe (OP)

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

Is the user monbux's situation¹-² resolved?

What's the 1Broker staff's view of that situation?
This should be resolved and monbux promised to remove the bad rating. (I will contact him again)
Loco Motive

Activity: 251

🌟

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

When you copy someone, you designate how much you would like to copy that trader with and a maximum of how many times you will copy a trade.
When you see this warning, it means the settings you have put you at risk of using your whole account balance in a few amount of trades.

For example, if I am following someone with .1 BTC and I have a total account size of .5 BTC, and my trade copies limit is set high, then the account is at high risk.

So for your example, if he opens 10 positions and you have less than enough margin to open those positions with him, then you will automatically stop copying him once you no longer have enough funds to follow his shared trades. This is to protect your account from going into negative balance.

It makes sense now, thanks.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Terg

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:17:17 AM

When 1broker first started it was $3 or $4 for 0.01 BTC to get into the market and it's now $17.38 , so over 4 times the amount.

This is unfair on the user base that have supported 1Broker and has priced loyal users out of the market and made the trading risk and fees too high that some of us can no longer afford to buy BTC.

This is also way above the minimum buy in amount of most brokers and doesn't facilitate new users or those on low incomes and those that have to pay high exchange rates on their local currency to buy coins.

I think at least those that have less than 0.1 in their account should be allowed back in the market at around $5 per order.

Patrick-1Broker  7 days ago

Thanks for your thoughts!

We might reconsider lower minimums then.

It's now $18.37 to buy 0.01 BTC to create a single order.

?
lm2f

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

BTCUSD spread is getting ridiculous now  Angry
jag1969

Activity: 136
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

hello, 1broker staff. i´ve registered with you since 1 year ago but i didn´t fund my account yet. do you think to add in the future metatrader 4? where is your headquarter really located?
Pizpie
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

hello, 1broker staff. i´ve registered with you since 1 year ago but i didn´t fund my account yet. do you think to add in the future metatrader 4? where is your headquarter really located?

1B has no plans to add MT4 integration.
More info on 1B here: https://1pool.io/

Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:45:35 PM

Can someone explain me HOW I can trade on your platform? Like is there a second program I can use to execute the trades as you "trading interface" is kinda a joke?Huh

HOW DOES IT WORKS?!?!

THANKS Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: