Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418509 times)
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:28:16 PM

Hi everyone,

As far as the price goes, I see a sell bot on Bittrex selling down at .6 Vox each to drop the price.  There is over 50 sell orders that way to intentionally drive down the price. Is that a trader trying to lower prices to buy up cheaper then the current price, or did we scare the competition? Hard to tell which it is.  

One or two people mentioned today the Dev is gone.... But wait, I'm the dev, and I respond here daily. I posted around 12:30 am this morning. I do have to sleep sometimes.

The media campaign hasn't stopped and it continues. News, interviews, and stories are being written right now.
I think it's safe to say this coin and it's platform have more media coverage over the last 6 months then any other coin, aside of Bitcoin.

A simple search like the one below on google shows stories page after page, etc.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=voxels+voxelus&tbm=nws

I doubt if this is all bot. Market is in panic. People need confirmations to restore faith in it. Uphold was going to have a fixed prise of 650 vox per 1 btc. Now would be a good time to implement that and let it follow bittrex price when it goes up. Also, whenever a date is asked there is only vague answering like " somewhere in april " or a date is said and then when that day is over without news why it is another day. If u want people to have faith in this concept ( wich has a huge potential ) more clarity is needed. Just my two cents.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:50:24 PM

Hello, Hangterisaan, I see this is your 1st time using BitcoinTalk,   

1/650 BTC was the last selling price from the Crowdsale on shapeshift.io - Uphold honored the same price and allowed people to buy them at that price after the crowdsale. Uphold will start following the Bittrex price today or tomorrow as I've been told.

If uphold continued selling at 1/650 BTC the coin would never go up in price.  Uphold switched to selling Voxels at 1/250 BTC, meaning about $2.00 a coin until they get the price to follow Bittrex. Again should be today or tomorrow.

Far as the trade bots I've been watching, just take a look at the depth in sell charts on Bittrex loaded with .6 orders set to lower the price, costing the bot nearly nothing in fees. It's obviously intentionally being done to lower the price. My thought is, the trader is selling it down, so they can get a bunch of cheaper VOX of the buy side. 
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:11:26 PM

LoL, the price some are selling their VOX is just retarded... and the whales laughing, scooping up all the VOX they can get :-))
Why stupid you ask? Well because uphold already confirmed the price will never be set lower than 150k and you'll soon be able to trade there Wink

The FUD has proven it's function once again, drop the price and then suppress price until accumulation is over.

So there seems to be a misunderstanding. Uphold will not guarantee a floor of 150k but would follow the bittrex price even if it falls lower than crowdsale price.

Hello, Hangterisaan, I see this is your 1st time using BitcoinTalk,  

1/650 BTC was the last selling price from the Crowdsale on shapeshift.io - Uphold honored the same price and allowed people to buy them at that price after the crowdsale. Uphold will start following the Bittrex price today or tomorrow as I've been told.

If uphold continued selling at 1/650 BTC the coin would never go up in price.  Uphold switched to selling Voxels at 1/250 BTC, meaning about $2.00 a coin until they get the price to follow Bittrex. Again should be today or tomorrow.

Hangterisaan

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:12:22 PM

Hi I have a question about the price of VOX.

As uphold offer 1btc = 650 Vox
The value of 1 Vox is 1/650  = 0,001538
However, in regard with al the fees the price is approximately 0,01700. Moreover, on the one hand, if you did buy from uphold, selling below this price is in loss. On the other hand, I would like to see the price of Vox reach above 0,0017+ as high as possible like 0,0025+.

My question is how could the price increase above the mean price on bittrex which vary from 0,0015 and 0,0016 and that is far more cheaper then uphold. But if the price increase on bittrex people will buy from uphold and dump on Bittrex or other exchange. How you guys will solve this?

It is my understanding, that Uphold will have a floating price for selling Voxels, Meaning, the sell price won't fall below the 1/650 of a bitcoin, however the price will float up as the exchanges do. This solves the issue you asked about.

Well this is what u said 5 days ago. Now u say it is not true? Or how should i look at it? Just wanna know before i make the decision to buy more or dump. ;-)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:25:25 PM

Is it possible to sell Vox on Uphold now? Or its just selling Vox?
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:40:31 PM

However, in regard with al the fees the price is approximately 0,01700. Moreover, on the one hand, if you did buy from uphold, selling below this price is in loss. On the other hand, I would like to see the price of Vox reach above 0,0017+ as high as possible like 0,0025+.

My question is how could the price increase above the mean price on bittrex which vary from 0,0015 and 0,0016 and that is far more cheaper then uphold. But if the price increase on bittrex people will buy from uphold and dump on Bittrex or other exchange. How you guys will solve this?

It is my understanding, that Uphold will have a floating price for selling Voxels, Meaning, the sell price won't fall below the 1/650 of a bitcoin, however the price will float up as the exchanges do. This solves the issue you asked about.

Well this is what u said 5 days ago. Now u say it is not true? Or how should i look at it? Just wanna know before i make the decision to buy more or dump. ;-)

I haven't said anything different. What Uphold said was they wouldn't sell coins for lower then last crowdsale price. I don't work there but I'm trying to explain it best I can so there is no confusion.

The concerns by traders was, if the price of VOX rose and uphold was selling cheaper then the exchange, then why would people buy them off an exchange? 

So,

1) Uphold will float up with the price of Voxels as it rises on exchanges.
2) Uphold will not sell new coins below 1/650 BTC - even if they fall below 1/650 on an exchange.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:42:57 PM

At this time, I don't believe Uphold has turned on trading other then the purchase of Voxels. I will ask for a launch date for trading of Vox on Uphold.
Hangterisaan

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:02:15 AM

I haven't said anything different. What Uphold said was they wouldn't sell coins for lower then last crowdsale price. I don't work there but I'm trying to explain it best I can so there is no confusion.

The concerns by traders was, if the price of VOX rose and uphold was selling cheaper then the exchange, then why would people buy them off an exchange? 

So,

2) Uphold will not sell new coins below 1/650 BTC - even if they fall below 1/650 on an exchange.
Well, that is exactly what i meant and wanted to hear my friend. Guess i will be holding on and buy some more then. ;-) Don't get me wrong, i strongely believe in this and the huge potential it has.
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:44:09 AM

Anything below 0.0015 BTC is a good price. At 0.0010 you cannot go wrong.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:57:01 AM

I'm a fan of coins associated with real businesses so now own rubies and vox. Good things coming I feel for alts. Just bought 1100 vox hope that's enough.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:59:34 AM

The value of 1 Vox is 1/650  = 0,001538

So,

Are you gonna deny this again in 5 minutes or does this statement stand this time?

What an amateurism, these are fundamentals people ask questions about and nobody except from JimBlasko seems to dare to answer them here, where is Halsey or the rest of the team... almost no twitter activity ether?

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

At this time, I don't believe Uphold has turned on trading other then the purchase of Voxels. I will ask for a launch date for trading of Vox on Uphold.

If it is not possible to sell the Voxels on Uphold the price will fall far below the 1/650 BTC on the exchanges.
I have already withnessed that scenario. Thats not how you can keep a price on a a certain value.

In other to have that value you eighter have to provide goods that match the value or have to allow sell backs for that price.
And I see nighter of those essentials fullfilled.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:18:28 AM

So,

Are you gonna deny this again in 5 minutes or does this statement stand this time?

What an amateurism, these are fundamentals people ask questions about and nobody except from JimBlasko seems to dare to answer them here, where is Halsey or the rest of the team... almost no twitter activity ether?

I would say, since I answered that pretty clearly now, that it should be enough, but if it is not, I would suggest contacting Uphold directly. On the other question I do know that Halsey is one of the busiest people I've ever met. I will ask him to stop by but I can't a promise that it will happen. I'm here to relay everything I get from all the meetings we have which is nearly everyday.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:21:03 AM

Can I pay also with bitcoins in the voxel store?
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:25:38 AM

If it is not possible to sell the Voxels on Uphold the price will fall far below the 1/650 BTC on the exchanges.
I have already withnessed that scenario. Thats not how you can keep a price on a a certain value.

In other to have that value you eighter have to provide goods that match the value or have to allow sell backs for that price.

I'm waiting to hear back on a date on for open trading at Uphold.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:26:59 AM

The Voxelus Marketplace BETA is launched! The VR content is free until April 19th 2016, after that only Voxels will buy content on Voxelus!

Go get some goodies!!!
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:28:44 AM

Dear Voxelus users,

We are really happy to announce that our migration to the new backend infrastructure is done! This was a major task for Voxelus in sight of the all the new and exciting features we have ahead.

We were able to migrate your user and creations, but to log in again, we need you to reset you password on the following address https://www.voxelus.com/lostpassword

But wait, there is more!!!

With the new backend in place we launched the Voxelus Marketplace in BETA state for now. The good news is that all the assets will be free until April 19th!.

The Voxelus Marketplace is the place where you will find content created by basically anyone who wants to submit and sell content. Amateur modelers, pro designers, studios, everybody is welcomed. For now we are handling the upload process for the content but very soon a set of developer tools will be released.

We believe that the marketplace will allow creators to expand their libraries to create diverse worlds that once uploaded are available to anyone to explore and play with real time multiplayer in a fully immersive VR experience.

To top it off let me tell you that we’ve signed a partnership with Flat Pyramid (flatpyramid.com), an online marketplace for discovering, buying and selling 3D content. With the partnership, Voxelus will integrate up to 7000 Flat Pyramid VR ready assets during 2016!

Thanks for supporting Voxelus and for being a member of the community
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:30:56 AM

So,

I would say, since I answered that pretty clearly now, that it should be enough, but if it is not, I would suggest contacting Uphold directly. On the other question I do know that Halsey is one of the busiest people I've ever met. I will ask him to stop by but I can't a promise that it will happen. I'm here to relay everything I get from all the meetings we have which is nearly everyday.

Ok, thanks for answering, sounds really good!
If uphold holds this promise it's going to be a win-win situation Smiley
- Uphold as biggest holder of VOX will keep a higher portfolio value
- People buying now on bittrex under 0.0015 will be able to sell at profit
- People who dumped under ico price will regret

-> Please let this not be another paycoin style thing... this could be really good and is very much doable imo as the selling below ico will stop quit fast once people notice uphold keeps its promise
Hangterisaan

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:50:43 AM

If  i have had the correct info from Uphold shifting vox to another card should be possible from the day Voxelus launches. So selling them will always be at least at 1/650 if the promise is kept.
DaMut

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:03:54 AM

wow someone sell it @0.00095
who's gonna sell a coin bellow crowfunding?

and i why poloniex still didnt add it yet?
it's top 2 vol @bittrex .
how about uphold? can i convert it?

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: