Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418511 times)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:13:56 PM

I still have some voxels left, keep them till they will be on polo ?

I wouldn't sell now, nor would I buy more... not until official statement is out and we know the full details concerning how it's supposed to get traded.

Now is the time for traders with privileged information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:18:36 PM

I think VOXEL has a great real world use BUT I really don't see how they have to keep adding VOXELS to the system over time. Sorry but you simply don't need to. That is simply a money grab.
alteralt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:54:12 PM

News?! Fakepump 3..2..1
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:43:17 PM

Nice interview with Voxel founders...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ye1n8f0Pzw&feature=youtu.be
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

Official statement coming regarding Uphold. You guys are going to like this. It's being prepared now. Stand by everyone, it's good news.

Thanks man, appreciate the heads up, let's see what uphold has in store for us...
Not convinced yet but certainly deserve benefit of the doubt
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:38:29 PM

Official statement coming regarding Uphold. You guys are going to like this. It's being prepared now. Stand by everyone, it's good news.
Any ETA for the ann?
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:41:30 PM

I'm still waiting on the official release from Uphold, and I know you guys are too.

Here's what I can tell you so far that I know;

Uphold was getting VOX ready today on it's platform. Uphold is officially following the scale I mentioned before. Meaning Uphold won't sell new coins at below 1/650 BTC, and Uphold will increase in prices when the exchanges increase over 1/650 BTC. Currently they are following Bittrex's exchange.

Additionally and this is big news everyone, they have opened up the ability to buy voxels with all the other currencies listed on Uphold. To my knowledge, this also includes credit cards, precious metals, For a complete list of what you can use to purchase VOX or what you can trade VOX for, please visit https://uphold.com/

As far as I know it's the first place to offer this many ways to buy a crypto coin.

Let me know if any of you run into problems with Uphold so I can address them quickly to their team.

Soon as I have the official statement from Uphold, I'll pass it along right here but it may not be given to me until Thursday. In the meantime, I wanted to give you a little heads up because I know you guys are waiting.  
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:50:58 PM

I'm still waiting on the official release from Uphold, and I know you guys are too.

Uphold was getting VOX ready today on it's platform. Uphold is officially following the scale I mentioned before. Meaning Uphold won't sell new coins at below 1/650 BTC, and Uphold will increase in prices when the exchanges increase over 1/650 BTC. Currently they are following Bittrex's exchange.

Additionally and this is big news everyone, they have opened up the ability to buy voxels with all the other currencies listed on Uphold. To my knowledge, this also includes credit cards, precious metals, For a complete list of what you can use to purchase VOX or what you can trade VOX for, please visit https://uphold.com/

As far as I know it's the first place to offer this many ways to buy a crypto coin.

Let me know if any of you run into problems with Uphold so I can address them quickly to their team.

Soon as I have the official statement from Uphold, I'll pass it along right here but it may not be given to me until Thursday. In the meantime, I wanted to give you a little heads up because I know you guys are waiting.  

Currency is used by business and appreciate the updates people are just impatient. Just keep working hard and things will happen.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:06:57 PM

Hi this is good news. First, people have more ways, not only from a bankaccount, to buy Voxels which is in favor for your clients and the coin itself. Second, you mention that Uphold won't sell voxels below and as we all can see is that price, on the website of Uphold, indeed is following the price of Bittrex. However, on the one hand its good that the price on Uphold doesnt go below 1 btc / 650 voxels. On the other hand, when Uphold, i assume the same date as the marketplace (19 april), allow to withdraw voxels into dollars or wheterever curruncy, what will the price be. Assume the price is 0.0011 on Bittrex and also on Uphold. This mean that if i want to buy Voxels the price of bittrex is cheaper because Uphold doesn't sell below 0,0015, but when i have 100 voxels on Uphold and want to withdraw to an other card (EURO for example) will Uphold charge 0,0011 btc for 1 voxel (the in that current price) or will it also be a minimum of 0.0015. In other words, assume that withdraw is possible now on Uphold and i have 100 voxels on my wallet there and I want to withdraw the voxel to my Bitcoin Card how much do i get for 100 Voxels?

I hope you can give me some clarification about this aspect.
Krista

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

Thanks, this is good news.
RequiredInformation

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:44:45 PM

A centralized VR world... A 100% premined coin... A centralized governance...   Sad story Cry

All I see are big No-Nos... It would be nice to see someone taking this idea and making it actually good.

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:07:14 AM

A centralized VR world... A 100% premined coin... A centralized governance...   Sad story Cry

All I see are big No-Nos... It would be nice to see someone taking this idea and making it actually good.

U would have a point if we were talking about something like Bitcoin or most ( if not all ) other coins. But this is different. They are offering a VR platform, stuff needs to be bought with this coin. U think even 10% of the people buying a Samsung VR or Oculus rift cares about decentralised currencies and mining? ( or by extension all the people in the world, u would be surprised how many people not even heard about bitcoin ) No, they care about being able to buy stuff to play the games they downloaded or made themselves and getting that coin in an easy way, wich Uphold is providing with that many possible currencies and the ease to get money on it. I think there is huge potential here.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:21:36 AM

What these guys are doing, Uphold and Vox team is like what Apple and Microsoft has done in the past. VR is the next frontier, its beginning and upcoming possibilities are there to be reached within 2016. I sense VOX is like Bitcoin in 2009 once again Smiley Am I right? We will just have to wait and see.

Just my two cents, it would be good to see a slack channel for Vox and put someone there as a community manager, Marketing I think needs a boost.
basyaru

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:53:48 AM

U would have a point if we were talking about something like Bitcoin or most ( if not all ) other coins. But this is different. They are offering a VR platform, stuff needs to be bought with this coin. U think even 10% of the people buying a Samsung VR or Oculus rift cares about decentralised currencies and mining? ( or by extension all the people in the world, u would be surprised how many people not even heard about bitcoin ) No, they care about being able to buy stuff to play the games they downloaded or made themselves and getting that coin in an easy way, wich Uphold is providing with that many possible currencies and the ease to get money on it. I think there is huge potential here.

You are right, but... why would you buy something for Voxels, if you can buy it for Btc or USD? Don't tell me they won't accept real money - it is ridiculous.

Hangterisaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:15:45 AM

You are right, but... why would you buy something for Voxels, if you can buy it for Btc or USD? Don't tell me they won't accept real money - it is ridiculous.
Because they will only accept voxels on the marketplace. Btc and soon ether and litecoin, real money and other ways ( metals but who uses that ) can be used to buy them on uphold. Not so ridiculous as u might think. Playstation and microsoft use a similar system with the cards. The only question is if the concept will be a hit. Pretty sure the Samsung VR and Oculus rift could be but for Voxelus only time will tell. But i believe in it. ( But then again, who am i lol ; -)  ).
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:20:03 AM

Because they will only accept voxels on the marketplace. Btc and soon ether and litecoin, real money and other ways ( metals but who uses that ) can be used to buy them on uphold. Not so ridiculous as u might think. Playstation and microsoft use a similar system with the cards. The only question is if the concept will be a hit. Pretty sure the Samsung VR and Oculus rift could be but for Voxelus only time will tell. But i believe in it. ( But then again, who am i lol ; -)  ).

It would be great if Voxels will have some tie-ups or agreements with other VR companies that are fast emerging in the scene, just imagine the potential, Microsoft Hololens will be great too.
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:33:50 AM

Amanda does a great job with her podcast The Daily Decrypt. This episode with Halsey and Jim is very informative. Anyone into voxel or VR should check it out.

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:43:19 AM

I'm curious how anyone thinks this project is worth $30,000,000...

Particularly after realizing Jim Blasko ran UNB into the ground... this is not his first crypto

He is not a coder or developer and doesn't know what he's doing

Seems like an interesting project except for the over-valuation and Jim Blasko
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:31:37 AM

It seems Coinmarketcap is looking for clarity on the available coin supply.   

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voxels

xirdo

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:11:38 AM

The user can distribute VOX in the game that user made with VOXELS tool.
However, the user cannot earn VOX in the game that user made with VOXELS tool. Sad
(VOX isn't the currency for in-game purchase).

It is very regrettable.

In other words, VOX is a currency for VOXELS marketplace mainly.

No i heard you can sell beer in the game, so earning money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: