Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418512 times)
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:52:12 PM

----snip----

So the people buying content on voxelus are buying vox first correct?
Are these voxels being bought from bittrex at market price?

I am assuming at some point , it will stabilize to 1 vox =  1/650 = 0.0015 BTC

You can buy Voxels from Bittrex, and then send them to your Voxelus Marketplace account.

Or you can buy them on the Voxelus Marketplace with Paypal if you have no idea what Bittrex is yet.

The price is following Bittrex either way.

Thus Voxelus  sells  cheaper pre-sales.
It smells bad Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DishwashingUnit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:54:11 PM

...snip...

If you want to access the funds from your paper wallet at some time in the future, simply use the importprivkey command.
 Example: “importprivkey 5KiWCgvxL2s58JAoxUBBUuLzgESRKaRhHhJVvUyi6ZuDUbkBmDe”. Once your client us synced again with the network the funds are available instantly.

That sounds like a perfectly plausible way to do what I was asking, so thanks.

I'll be honest with you though, I was trying to backdoor my way into figuring out a way to make a brainwallet without getting a lecture.
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:56:09 PM

Why Voxelus calculates the price at the Bittrex rate.
It was stated that there is no pre-sales below cost.
Is this fact fraud early birds Cool

Voxelus doesn't sell coins to exchanges. The coins sold on the Voxelus Marketplace are for Voxelus users who want to purchase VR content with VOX. Don't forget, VOX is the only currency you can use on Voxelus for any VR content now.
When users buy content the coins go right back into Voxelus' possession. In other words, new coins aren't being added to the supply. Users of the marketplace purchase the coins at the market value which can go up or down.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 03:05:23 PM

What is the exact number of VOX that has been sold by Voxelus so far?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:06:56 PM

What is the exact number of VOX that has been sold by Voxelus so far?

Crowdsale was like 1.5 Million - They haven't sold any since.
www.www

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:12:53 PM

Voxelus doesn't sell coins to exchanges. The coins sold on the Voxelus Marketplace are for Voxelus users who want to purchase VR content with VOX. Don't forget, VOX is the only currency you can use on Voxelus for any VR content now.
When users buy content the coins go right back into Voxelus' possession. In other words, new coins aren't being added to the supply. Users of the marketplace purchase the coins at the market value which can go up or down.
A bad start was caused by the decrease in Uphold prices.
Voxelus repeats that mistake.
The cost of content should be the same.
As for the early adopters.
As for the later followers.
Otherwise it is a fraud Cool
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

The cost of content IS the same for everyone... Thanks for your input
www.www

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

The cost of content IS the same for everyone... Thanks for your input
Do not mention it.
You stubbornly call black white.
Voxelus have lowered the price of the coin 3 times.
1USD=4.20 VOX  and  1BTC=650 VOX
a bit different.
There cant be different prices for the two partner sites.
Otherwise, it is not the price.
Otherwise it is not partners.
Uphold @ Voxelus.
And do not understand the role of Bittrex.
Landfill for the disposal of toxic waste Grin

BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:26:21 PM

----snip----

I am assuming at some point , it will stabilize to 1 vox =  1/650 = 0.0015 BTC

You can buy Voxels from Bittrex, and then send them to your Voxelus Marketplace account.

Or you can buy them on the Voxelus Marketplace with Paypal if you have no idea what Bittrex is yet.

Why dont you just keep buyin from bittrexx as and when people buy vox to buy content? you will be delpeting voxes from exchanges ... and more importantly they will be used where they are supposed to be ... THE VOXELUS MARKETPLACE !
I am afraid this question is  being intentionally avoided. This all started with 10-15 BTC tills ICO levels. What now, 102? How is voxlolus planing to sell remaining 199mil VOX, if the market is flooded with cheap coins. The only way is to sell some, right? They need to buy up all the coins till 0.0015 and then add some wall lower, thus removing suspicion from the users. What they do now (ignoring market price) only turns people away from the entire business.
www.www

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:51:19 PM

voxlolus Grin
It sounded as voxed.
I bow to this opinion Cheesy
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

----snip----

I am assuming at some point , it will stabilize to 1 vox =  1/650 = 0.0015 BTC

Please clarify.

First: Do you buy Voxelus with paypal on the Voxelus Marketplace at the set price of 650 Voxel  per BTC (btc converted into fiat) or at the current Bittrex market price (converted into Fiat)

Second: Is it possible to take out the Voxels you bought on the Voxelus Marketplace and sell them on Bittrex?

Those 2 points have major consquences for the future of the voxel price.

oneeyedfalcon2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:43:06 PM

Good questions.  The answers based on the above posts are:

1)  VOX is now being sold on the Voxelus marketplace at the same rate as Bittrex.

2)  Yes a person can buy VOX on the Voxelus marketplace and sell them on Bittrex.

Wanted to support this project despite the poor roll out,  but based on the above information just dumped all my VOX.
addergebroed

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:00:22 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 11:26:58 AM by addergebroed

Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let him just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support.  
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:04:21 AM

Good questions.  The answers based on the above posts are:

1)  VOX is now being sold on the Voxelus marketplace at the same rate as Bittrex.

2)  Yes a person can buy VOX on the Voxelus marketplace and sell them on Bittrex.

Wanted to support this project despite the poor roll out,  but based on the above information just dumped all my VOX.

Bullshit buddy... VOX is being sold on uphold for 650VOX/BTC... around 0.0015 that is... but people can buy cheaper on bittrex atm for as long the manipulation there holds.
If Uphold and voxteam fullfils there promise the price should rise eventually to 0.0015 and beyond

Ow man, this sounds so paycoinish... :-D

Still I think it's very much doable.

Uphold is the biggest VOX holder so a VOX pump would make their VOX be worth so much more, all they have to do is open uphold market and allow people to sell there at 650VOX/BTC and trex price will be over that within 24 hours...
Okay it's gonna cost them a bit but that's nothing compared to the profit they could make from this.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:59:41 AM

Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let hem just place one single comment in this topic?

We need trust more than ever and more than just posting news. I think you are trying your best to keep up with everything over here, but the reason people invest in VOX is mainly because of the big names behind it.
I know those guys are busy, but if they're serious about this project, posting one or two comments over here should've been a part in that phase of being busy.

We need a leader of the team to clear some things up over here. Let him post a small recap and after that, push forward with this coin! It has the potential to become huge!
People will check Bitcointalk forums, not the official forums (but haven't seen anyone over there as well), that's how it is, please act like a trustworthy community so the FUD will become less and you'll gain more support. 

+1000 Jim is doing his best informing the community but this is not his speciality nor should it be his responsibility to do...

Where's the CNET guy? We need people with PR skills to get this project out of the shitter... Right now traders are avoiding this coin like it has aids
LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

The coin looks really promising. If it can fullfill the Voxelus marketplace and get some people in it, you can be sure that if the engine is free, the cryptocurrencies will become mainstream !
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:33:16 PM

Jim,
If VOX is such a serious project, how hard can it be for the other members to let hem just place one single comment in this topic?

+1000 Jim is doing his best informing the community but this is not his speciality nor should it be his responsibility to do...

Where's the CNET guy? We need people with PR skills to get this project out of the shitter... Right now traders are avoiding this coin like it has aids

THIS.

As much as we all loathe bitcointalk, you need to have someone in here answering questions and creating transparency.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

The coin looks really promising. If it can fullfill the Voxelus marketplace and get some people in it, you can be sure that if the engine is free, the cryptocurrencies will become mainstream !

Great comment!
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:26:22 PM

OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before. 
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:00:27 AM

OK I have a big announcement guys. The next big feature from Voxelus will be here soon, the guys are testing it right now, and let me tell you all,  this is an absolutely insane feature.

For the first time ever anywhere,  the Voxelus platform, will soon allow you to build your worlds while you're in VR!

This means you won't have to build in 2D and then view it in VR,,, very soon you'll be able to build your VR world, while you're in VR.

You want to talk about crazy cool, no one has ever seen or done anything like this before. 

Ok I will be waiting and watching this one.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: