Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10k????  (Read 20004 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:30:52 PM

i highly doubt bitcoin will even break the 1000 barrier by the end of 2016. too many people would profit for it to become true.
even though the halfing is going to happen soon, i dont expect it to drive the price up 2 fold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:53:33 AM

10k is impossible and i think it will happen maybe in year 2050 for now this year we will see the price i think around 600-700 after halving..
I believe for that than saying that the price will increase to 5k each this year..
Just lets hope that the price will increase more after halving..
it will surely happen way earlier in about 2020 because people will start adopting bitcoin at a very fast pace in the future and nothing will stop it

i think that bitcoin has a lot of potential to reach even bigger heights and become the national currency of a wide variety of countries
It wont be that high. That is impossible to let that happen. Because it is now rising very slowly so that will not be high.
I think it will rise in the future not to that high. And it will also not rise that fast after the halving.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:00:53 AM

Just thinking of $1000 is reasonable. If you people believe then your prediction is wrong. If such a growth takes place within a very short time the technology would collapse.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:48:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 11:11:19 PM by uki

i highly doubt bitcoin will even break the 1000 barrier by the end of 2016. too many people would profit for it to become true.
even though the halfing is going to happen soon, i dont expect it to drive the price up 2 fold.
Most of speculation section is pure wishful thinking. People believe Bitcoin can go to $1k just on thin air, but the reality is quite different. They will have a hard reality check after halving.

this space is intentionally left blank
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:23:37 AM

$10k this 2016 is very much impossible...There is no reason for it to go that high this year..Even if we are expecting a price increase after halving, It won't be enough to go that high..Even good news I think won't make the price go that high this year.. That's ridiculous...
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:31:35 AM

if the price has to reach 1k$ it will take a really long time. it wont be easy to reach those levels for sure in near future and a 10 k $ is impossible to reach , that is the reality
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:40:16 AM

i don't agree with $10K price theory for bitcoin ever, not even in the future that the adoption rate is much higher than these days. so i would have to say $10k for 2016 is impossible.
even if there is a rise in 2016 the most it can reach is $1000

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Watjila

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:22:52 PM

if the price has to reach 1k$ it will take a really long time. it wont be easy to reach those levels for sure in near future and a 10 k $ is impossible to reach , that is the reality

$1k price for the bitcoin is not a problem. I think the price will be over $1000 by the end of the year.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:23:30 PM

naah, its pretty much unreachable right now and most probably it will not happen in a few decades more

i think that such prices might happen in like 30 years only though if this will happen its a good investment right now
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:55:31 PM

$1k price for the bitcoin is not a problem. I think the price will be over $1000 by the end of the year.
i guess that it will happen too because of the halving event that will soon happen and push the price up

i believe that 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin is also achievable though we will have to wait a lot of years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

What if a bank goes belly up right around the halving? What would your prediction then be?

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:20:35 PM

What if a bank goes belly up right around the halving? What would your prediction then be?

It wouldnt increase the buy orders unless everyone on wall st slowly remove their money into buy orders on the btc exchange.

If the bank goes bad, they just a hand out like last time in 2008 with their paid lobbyist or something else thats formulated prior.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

It wouldnt increase the buy orders unless everyone on wall st slowly remove their money into buy orders on the btc exchange.

If the bank goes bad, they just a hand out like last time in 2008 with their paid lobbyist or something else thats formulated prior.
They aren't doing another bail-out again, they changed the laws, so that everyone who holds money in the bank is an automatic shareholder. This system is referred as a bail-in. Banks have gotten so huge they have become a systematic threat to the dollar itself. So this time they'll let banks crash and burn, trying to save what is left of $$. They are stretching the death of the dollar collapse as far out as possible.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
Watjila

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:31:07 PM

They aren't doing another bail-out again, they changed the laws, so that everyone who holds money in the bank is an automatic shareholder. This system is referred as a bail-in. Banks have gotten so huge they have become a systematic threat to the dollar itself. So this time they'll let banks crash and burn, trying to save what is left of $$. They are stretching the death of the dollar collapse as far out as possible.

That shareholder thing apply to big amount savers. If you hold below the insured amount, you will get your money back.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:21:32 PM

10k is impossible and i think it will happen maybe in year 2050 for now this year we will see the price i think around 600-700 after halving..
I believe for that than saying that the price will increase to 5k each this year..
it will surely happen way earlier in about 2020 because people will start adopting bitcoin at a very fast pace in the future and nothing will stop it

i think that bitcoin has a lot of potential to reach even bigger heights and become the national currency of a wide variety of countries
It will not happen fast. Because you can see that the value is rising very slowly so that is bad. I hope later that there will be more people that use Bitcoin.
And that the value will be more in the future. But it is really hard to predict the value and that is quite scary.

You are right about that fact, the bitcoin is rising slowly, and even if the bitcoin would rise very fast it still cannot reach this amount.
The 10k is just right now and in a couple years unrealistic and impossible because the number is just too big if you compare it with the price right now.
Most likely there is a bigger chance that it will hit the 1k but this is even not sure.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:51:01 PM

It will not happen fast. Because you can see that the value is rising very slowly so that is bad. I hope later that there will be more people that use Bitcoin.
And that the value will be more in the future. But it is really hard to predict the value and that is quite scary.

You are right about that fact, the bitcoin is rising slowly, and even if the bitcoin would rise very fast it still cannot reach this amount.
The 10k is just right now and in a couple years unrealistic and impossible because the number is just too big if you compare it with the price right now.
Most likely there is a bigger chance that it will hit the 1k but this is even not sure.

Yeah looking at present scenario I don't think that value is possible for bitcoin to achieve as its too high to predict or expect from bitcoin, if we keep it simple and realistic maximum value bitcoin can achieve at a moment is $1k.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:16:37 PM

Yeah looking at present scenario I don't think that value is possible for bitcoin to achieve as its too high to predict or expect from bitcoin, if we keep it simple and realistic maximum value bitcoin can achieve at a moment is $1k.

Yes $1k is the maximum possible limit that we can expect from bitcoin at a moment, and if goes higher then that it would be surely a win win situation for us.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:56:45 PM

Yes $1k is the maximum possible limit that we can expect from bitcoin at a moment, and if goes higher then that it would be surely a win win situation for us.

Indeed, I think the bitcoin will also rise to a higher amount but the 10k is just too much for us all in my opinion.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a amount of the 800 dollar this year and within a max range of 1300 dollar honestly.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:23:23 AM

Indeed, I think the bitcoin will also rise to a higher amount but the 10k is just too much for us all in my opinion.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a amount of the 800 dollar this year and within a max range of 1300 dollar honestly.

If you only focus on this year, then even $800 is a very high amount that we most likely will not reach this year.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:15:41 PM

If you only focus on this year, then even $800 is a very high amount that we most likely will not reach this year.
I agree. With the current state of development we should go higher than $500-600. If something changes in that matter, then we may see the prices above that.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: