Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10k????  (Read 19999 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:59:37 PM

The 10k is just not possible in my eyes, its just too much for the bitcoin like people already mentioned.
I consider 10k as way too much the max that the bitcoin is maybe gonna reach is around the 4k in my opinion.

4k is also not possible, especially with 10k. we must look at the price of bitcoin could touch 2k it would be a long time.

When we were discussing about $10k, $4k has got more possibility. I believe might reach $4k after 3 or 4 bitcoin halving.
After 3 or 4 more block halvings it will not have an impact on the price anymore as by that time the far majority of the coins have been mined already.

The price must go up by its own after the upcoming block halving in July. That's when we will see if the price goes up by its own or keep stagnant for a long period.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:43:41 PM

We never gonna reach the amount of 10k, I think its just too much, the maximum amount that the bitcoin is gonna reach is in my eyes around the 1,5k this year.
Maybe the future will let the price rise to a even higher amount but I think this will not happen.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:45:51 PM

We never gonna reach the amount of 10k, I think its just too much, the maximum amount that the bitcoin is gonna reach is in my eyes around the 1,5k this year.
Maybe the future will let the price rise to a even higher amount but I think this will not happen.
The price is definitely not going to hit $10,000 this year of even the next year. If the price is going to reach 10k that means that the price has to keep rising from now on. We have to wait a long time before we see something like that happening. 
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:05:15 PM

The price is definitely not going to hit $10,000 this year of even the next year. If the price is going to reach 10k that means that the price has to keep rising from now on. We have to wait a long time before we see something like that happening. 

I do not think so. The block reward halving at most double the price. The block size increase will just double the price. So it is only $1600.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:52:01 PM

10k will in my eyes never happen such a number is not even realistic and I also think you cannot predict this.
We all can hope on it but this is just not reachable and I think we can dream about it all day but it will never happen even with some luck it will not reach it.

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:06:04 PM

10k$ are just a marketcap of 155 Billion $.  For sure bitcoin will hit this mark, absolutly no doubt.  And if it just reach 10k I would condiser it failed.  
Every bigger tech company is worth more then 155 Billion$.

I think it will happen next year.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 11:14:34 PM

It's pretty impossible that Bitcoin's price will reach this price ($10k) in the nearest horizon at least. The actual price can showing us that even after the next halving may be the price will not going more than 800$ or so.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:00:16 AM

10k will in my eyes never happen such a number is not even realistic and I also think you cannot predict this.
We all can hope on it but this is just not reachable and I think we can dream about it all day but it will never happen even with some luck it will not reach it.

Now it looks and is impossible to get the price to reach such a high price level, but once Wall Street comes on board then it suddenly won't be that impossible anymore. Without Wall Street it will not happen.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:13:15 AM

It's pretty impossible that Bitcoin's price will reach this price ($10k) in the nearest horizon at least. The actual price can showing us that even after the next halving may be the price will not going more than 800$ or so.
by seeing the present situation we can finalize that the price wont go such a greater value, as quoted above reaching $800 at the time of halving is already in a doubt,two more months are there we shall wait, i hope that it will be achieved.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:58:19 AM

Yeah in reality bitcoin to reach $10k is a hard one. Halving would give a good increase in price, which might not be high as $1000 or something but gives every user an additional profit.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:38:20 AM

It is hard that Bitcoin will reach that value and that is because it is not even rising now so that is quite bad because the most people wants to make some profit with it.
And that is quite logic because making profit with Bitcoin is their main reason why they bought the coin.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

It is hard that Bitcoin will reach that value and that is because it is not even rising now so that is quite bad because the most people wants to make some profit with it.
And that is quite logic because making profit with Bitcoin is their main reason why they bought the coin.
Yeah it is way to soon for Bitcoin to hit $10,000 the difference between the price now and then is way to big. It will take at least another ten years before this is actually happen .

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:04:16 PM

I do not see it happen, the 10k is just way too much for the bitcoin because, the bitcoin has a good future a head and I think it can reach a nice number but not 10k.
10k is just not reachable due to the fact the number is unrealistic.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:17:33 PM

I do not see it happen, the 10k is just way too much for the bitcoin because, the bitcoin has a good future a head and I think it can reach a nice number but not 10k.
10k is just not reachable due to the fact the number is unrealistic.

yes it is an unrealistic price, even to predict the price of $1000 in 2016 is still difficult to achieve.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

It will not happen  Because you can see that the value is rising very slowly
that it cant touch that limit
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:43:53 PM

10k$ are just a marketcap of 155 Billion $.  For sure bitcoin will hit this mark, absolutly no doubt.  And if it just reach 10k I would condiser it failed.  

Wow, I like your optimism  Grin
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:52:01 PM

His optimism is great but bitcoin needs more time before we can go to the marketcap of big companies.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:19:25 PM

10k$ are just a marketcap of 155 Billion $.  For sure bitcoin will hit this mark, absolutly no doubt.  And if it just reach 10k I would condiser it failed. 

well its not optimism in my opinion, its more like being realistic about the price because the price should rise even more in the future after the big pumps in my opinion

i hope that the 10 thousand dollar price will be available in like only 5 years because that would make me a lot of money and i would be really rich person
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:18:22 PM

10k$ are just a marketcap of 155 Billion $.  For sure bitcoin will hit this mark, absolutly no doubt.  And if it just reach 10k I would condiser it failed. 

well its not optimism in my opinion, its more like being realistic about the price because the price should rise even more in the future after the big pumps in my opinion

i hope that the 10 thousand dollar price will be available in like only 5 years because that would make me a lot of money and i would be really rich person

Bitcoin has an ability to achieve that value in future but it will take long time to achieve it and no one knows when that time will come when it will hit $10k.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:20:29 PM

Bitcoin has an ability to achieve that value in future but it will take long time to achieve it and no one knows when that time will come when it will hit $10k.
essentially whether bitcoin will last forever.if it is able to live forever, perhaps we could touch the high price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████