Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL and public relations  (Read 9667 times)
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 08:28:15 PM

You really think you can attract more orders by not delivering, instead of being first delivering? Explain me the logic behind this please?

De-nile...a river in Egypt...and so much more.
Explain the logic please? Oh wait, you are that one trick troll pony creativex.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
beekeeper

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

LTC

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 09:00:51 PM

I still suspect BFL is waiting until the last moment to ship to get as many orders in as possible.I also would entertain the suspicion they could have colluded with other companies to ship them all the same time and maximize their income.

Sure, bfl moves 10 times more what their competition united do and they will enter agreements with the rest..

25Khs at 5W Litecoin USB dongle (FPGA), 45kHs overclocked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310926
Litecoin FPGA shop -> http://ltcgear.com
abeaulieu

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 10:11:16 PM

I still suspect BFL is waiting until the last moment to ship to get as many orders in as possible.I also would entertain the suspicion they could have colluded with other companies to ship them all the same time and maximize their income.

Sure, bfl moves 10 times more what their competition united do and they will enter agreements with the rest..

If they had fully populated PCBs that were working I think we would have seen pictures by now  Undecided

Perhaps they needed to do a metal layer change on their ASIC.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 11:10:27 PM

You really think you can attract more orders by not delivering, instead of being first delivering? Explain me the logic behind this please?

Yeah I know...everybody that thinks for themselves and doesn't hit their knees whenever a BFL_blah posts is obviously a troll. Grin

Oddly, I was actually agreeing with you and your skepticism with regard to the two posts above yours. Did you just recognize that I don't have a BFL ad in my sig and go on the offensive? Wink

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 08:37:00 AM

Yeah I know...everybody that thinks for themselves and doesn't hit their knees whenever a BFL_blah posts is obviously a troll. Grin

Oddly, I was actually agreeing with you and your skepticism with regard to the two posts above yours. Did you just recognize that I don't have a BFL ad in my sig and go on the offensive? Wink
Uhh, no. Apologies offered, but maybe you should have posted your in-denile comment after quoting that 2-posts-above-mine comment, rather than under mine? What do I care about someones existent or non-existent sig, it is more like the anti-bfl sentiment you show in about every bfl thread you post in. Greetings from some "bflite, with sore knees from hitting them".

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
creativex

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 08:54:48 AM

Yeah, not a fan of the company's performance and their employee selection process is...er...questionable at best. They needed this product cycle to go well after that cluster of an FPGA roll out. Instead they have the makings of an even larger cluster.

There are more than enough BFL cheerleaders around to balance things out...at least for now.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 09:05:31 AM

Yeah, not a fan of the company's performance and their employee selection process is...er...questionable at best. They needed this product cycle to go well after that cluster of an FPGA roll out. Instead they have the makings of an even larger cluster.

There are more than enough BFL cheerleaders around to balance things out...at least for now.

I agree...& more than enough bASIC cheerleaders as well....how are the pics & info coming there?? Kinda slow too,huh  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
creativex

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 09:18:54 AM

I agree...& more than enough bASIC cheerleaders as well....how are the pics & info coming there?? Kinda slow too,huh  Cheesy

Definitely! For myself I don't care about pics or renderings, but I want info and none has been coming, despite announcements. Not too worried about it yet, but also not ordering additional units till I have more specs.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 10:00:58 AM

Definitely! For myself I don't care about pics or renderings, but I want info and none has been coming, despite announcements. Not too worried about it yet, but also not ordering additional units till I have more specs.

I browse bASIC,BFL & here several times daily to keep up to date myself.

Well,I honestly wish the best of luck to ALL ASIC makers,we're gonna need it  Wink

I can't order more units until I mine more coins,only buying with mined BTC,converted to cash or not dosen't matter.

Here's hoping in early December we can get to mining with these new device's  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
creativex

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 11:22:48 AM

I'll drink to that!

Cheers.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 11:25:10 AM

I browse bASIC,BFL & here several times daily to keep up to date myself.

Well,I honestly wish the best of luck to ALL ASIC makers,we're gonna need it  Wink

I can't order more units until I mine more coins,only buying with mined BTC,converted to cash or not dosen't matter.

Here's hoping in early December we can get to mining with these new device's  Cool
+1

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 05:30:46 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2013, 09:55:06 PM by MooC Tals

Jitterbug....... You put the boom boom into ma heart...... yea yea

Asics are making me miss my high!!!

Grin
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 08:47:50 PM

And thus we see the necropotence of a Lich resucitating the shambling corpse back to unlife. A rotting shambling carcass moving as if not decapitated. Shocked

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
creativex

View Profile
January 24, 2013, 03:22:38 AM

What does Rosie O'Donnell have to do with this? Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: