Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:59:02 PM

How can i get my coins back ?
Can i cancel migration to get back my coins ?

If you were to do that your old coins would be useless in 4 days so you must migrate them ASAP. Livecoin doesn't accept old crbit after migration.

I finished the migration 21 days ago

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 05:05:28 AM

Migration ends on 8th of April

3 days out!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
careem

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:55:00 AM

Hey guys, I have around 2k CRBIT coins on LIVECOIN when I withdraw it says wallet in maintenance I bought them few days ago. Could you kindly guide me , anyone?

This is my facebook ID please reach me. 

https://www.facebook.com/zeeshaan.me

Thanks
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

Hey guys, I have around 2k CRBIT coins on LIVECOIN when I withdraw it says wallet in maintenance I bought them few days ago. Could you kindly guide me , anyone?

This is my facebook ID please reach me. 

https://www.facebook.com/zeeshaan.me

Thanks

Livecoin.net confirm they will open delosit and withdrawal in next days!
Now you need to get ethereum wallet where you will withdrawal crb token !

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
careem

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:51:12 AM

Ok thanks, So ones the withdraw available I will do so.
Which wallet do you recommend for CRBIT TOKEN ?
Could you provide me with link please.

Thank you again.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Hi,

Is there a youtube or similar video showing the migration process?
Thanks
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

Greetings community, there has been some time since our last post, but we havent been sleeping, so brace for updates!!

--== Creditbit status update ==---

Have you seen, the new creditbit sub page(https://www.creditbit.org/creditBit.html), tell us what you think...

We have also added the Parity instalation and implementation guide to our guides(https://www.creditbit.org/tokenGuide.html).

As there is a lot of great community members from Slovenia we are working on Slovenian translation of whitepaper(Want translation in your language, pm us on slack).

If you don't know yet, Creditbit can be simply implemented into whatever service on ethereum that follow the standards, so if you havent seen the blockexplorer its here => https://etherscan.io/token/0xAef38fBFBF932D1AeF3B808Bc8fBd8Cd8E1f8BC5

2 of our best and most active community members are on their way to BlockShow Europe to represent our project, we are wishing them all the luck and hope to see some pictures soon!

--== Development update ==---

We have been diligently working on next phases of smart contract development and its going awesome!

CreditDAO is almost finished, we are in the final stages of voting mechanism and we belive it will be deployed on kovan testnet in 14days. This is waaaay ahead of schedule which means that we will have time for proposals, alterations and testing to fine tune DAO so it will be the best decentralised organisation in crypto space! That is why we kindly ask the community to test and give us feedback on this.

CreditGAME is also on track, we have made the core contract(platform for games) and are now developing the "lotto game". As soon as we have a working prototype we will tell the community so you will be able to play and test it on testnet. We have also planned to make 2 more games(hopefully before the launch of the CreditGAME), "Jenga", where players play against each other in the blockchain based implementation of popular board game. The other game will be a game of bluffing and chance, we will go in depth in futer updates when games dynamic is fixed.

Credit* we are toying with a concept of a messaging system for the players so they will be notified when their turn is up, so they will not need to be on the computer all the time(We are in early stages, so we ask you kindly to give us ideas and proposals on this new project).

CreditBOND, its finished and allready implemented(Sorry to be sooo ahead of schedule  Smiley), you can lock your coins in the smartcontract and claim bond reward whenever you please. Ofcourse the tutorial will come soon, but for those that want to start we are more than happy to guide you through on slack.

--== Community update ==---

Our community is still small, but growing from day to day, we realy love you guys and want to work with you even more, so anyone that want to help us build the CreditDAO/fundation of the project in the early stages so he will be able to work with us, should PM us as soon as possible!!!!

We will allso start with slack metups in next week where whole dev team will be present and discuss new ideas that can be implemented in the future.

--== Markets/Media update ==---

Well what can we say, its mindblowing to have such a support from the community that the price and capitalisation has risen so significantly. We would never think in our wildest dreams that you will support us as much, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

We are now in the place where everyone is looking at our project, so we need to do even better than our best, to show you the community that your trust have not been misplaced.

--== Migration update ==---

Migration is going as planned, users that have migrated have gotten their CRBs instantly and as far as we know everything is on schedule and working properly.

We have allready migrated 5,648,178.97584331 CRBITS and users automaticaly got CRBs on smart contract, which is good but not the best, we kindly urge other users to start with migration because after we close it there will be no way to exchange old CRBITS for CRBs, which will make your old coins worth 0.

Two largest excahnges that trade CRB have already migrated users balances, we hope other exchanges will do the same, if not its up to you-Users to do it by yourself!!!!

Because users had some issues with the old wallets and blockchains we will prolong the migration, we don't know for how long, but we want to help all the affected users on by one so everyone will be able to make the migration.

There will be detailed migration report with all the numbers(that you can already see on CreditMC), calculations about the DAO revenue posted in future days...

At the end we would like to thank you for the vote that you have made through the migration process, we have never in our wildest dreams thought that you will give us and CreditDAO so much to work with. As you know the dao funds will be locked and noone will be able to sell them only the stake will be used to award the community efforts. And because you have given us so much that we can commit to the project in full, we will LOCK the dev team reward untill everything is finished. Besides that we will make a future plan for phase 3 of creditbit that will focus on usability and new usecases for our great coin. With that we hope that we will show you that we have yours best interests in hearth and will make creditbit event bigger and better!!!

THANK YOU COMMUNITY!

Yours happy and devoted,
Creditbit dev Team

Jacob_R

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

Hi,

Is there a youtube or similar video showing the migration process?
Thanks

I dont think so, but you have a guide in pdf on first page of their webpage (creditbit.org) - button "migration instructions" and also there is a description along the migration page process...
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Wow! I am shocked! I love you dev team!
You show now that you are most respected dev team i ever see in cryptocurrency!
You make my day real good!
Community lets build creditbit huge!!!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:04:35 AM

What can I say about our Devs except that they took time to explain to me in PM a problem with a wallet keys...they make time for everyone!

Market price is the real showing of their work!

Can't wait for the CreditGame!

romanekras

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:24:59 AM

Creditbit Hits $1 Mark on Two Exchanges
Well what a crazy weekend for Creditbit! The crypto has seen an unprecedented price rise and just scaled $1 mark on two exchanges- Livecoin and Novaexchange.
Creditbit is an open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license which gives you the power to run, modify, and copy the software and to distribute, at your option, modified copies of the software. The software is released in a transparent process that allows for independent verification of binaries and their corresponding source code.
Creditbit, which is drawing a close on its first round of Migration, is definitely an alt coin to look out for. The crypto is seeing an unprecedented interest, taking its price all the way up to the mark of $1 on the aforementioned exchanges. Not only the prices but also the trade volume and market cap has seen considerable hike. The crypto currently has a market cap of 12, 146,843 USD and its trade volume (24h) is 318,955 USD at the time of writing.More
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:08:43 PM

Well what a crazy weekend for Creditbit! The crypto has seen an unprecedented price rise and just scaled $1 mark on two exchanges- Livecoin and Novaexchange.
Creditbit is an open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license which gives you the power to run, modify, and copy the software and to distribute, at your option, modified copies of the software. The software is released in a transparent process that allows for independent verification of binaries and their corresponding source code.
Creditbit, which is drawing a close on its first round of Migration, is definitely an alt coin to look out for. The crypto is seeing an unprecedented interest, taking its price all the way up to the mark of $1 on the aforementioned exchanges. Not only the prices but also the trade volume and market cap has seen considerable hike. The crypto currently has a market cap of 12, 146,843 USD and its trade volume (24h) is 318,955 USD at the time of writing.More

Thanks for great article.
Right now i see marketcap for Creditbit is 14 milion $

Market Cap
$14,092,699
12,571 BTC

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

Furthermore on Livecoin on sale there is only 79000 CRB and the demand is for 99000 CRB...

Amazing times ahead!

gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

Great update from devs as always. Market cap is going up so do the price. More and more peopole are looking over crb Smiley
mattll

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Hello,
I have coins on Yobit, do I need to transfer them to Creditbit-Qt then migrate them myself?
Thanks
LowByter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Hello,
I have coins on Yobit, do I need to transfer them to Creditbit-Qt then migrate them myself?
Thanks

Yes you do or to your CreditPay mobile wallet and then do the migration as per instructions here:

https://www.creditbit.org/downloads/Credit2_MigrationTutorial.pdf

Then receive them in your Ethereum Wallet which must be synced.

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

Hello,
Thanks

I sugest you to ask support there!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

Help me have a currency Creditbit  in  bloombit

bloombit closed what work

I am depressed  Huh
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

I am depressed  Huh

Bloombit close long time ago!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:34:52 PM

I am depressed  Huh

Try emailing them?

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: