Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:56:03 PM

don't know what to say , someone is constantly raping this coin for days, and not on suprnova, but on official pool and i dont get it why, but who knows.
https://pool.creditbit.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Raping the coin ?!! what does that even mean ? the official pool has open doors, there are 2 other pools beside the official pool and suprnova, feel free to choose one of them and mine with any amount of hashpower you have, in fact you are free to create you own pool and "rape" the coin if you will....

I stopped mine. until I hear something from developer

What do you need to hear from the dev team exactly ?

What we can share with you now is simply the fact that this coin has big plans, we are not discussing this for obvious reasons, we do not want this coin to be a classic shitcoin pump and dump, we've walked the mile to put the pieces together and we are not announcing anything until we have a proof of concept and a clear road map.

Exchanges are a very low priority to us for now, at the moment we are working on the following projects(some are at an early stage and others are half done):

- Electrum wallet. lightweight and no need to download the blockchain.
- Importing Copay for Creditbit: a multi signature wallet and cross platform: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Web, Chrome extension, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows... all in one
- Payment processor integration (This will be a really long term project).

This is all we can share with you for now, no blind and unrealistic promises, no pumps and dumps... if you are interested or if you want to contribute to the creditbit project, you can start working on your own github repository and merge request, or you can contact us with your projects for review.

Creditbit is from the community to the community, we believe in and encourage the open source spirit, everyone is welcome to contribute with knowledge/time.

Block explorer down?

It's working fine here...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 06:19:04 AM

Block explorer down?

It was down for 5 min, Had to restart the server after pushing an update.
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:36:07 AM

link download win wallet ?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:48:39 AM

link download win wallet ?

https://www.creditbit.org/blog.html
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:49:51 AM

yes or in the home page at get started
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:55:59 AM

this one seems under the radar, still mining.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:58:15 AM

So I am kind of sad I am only just seeing this coin catch my eye for the first time Sad I wish I could have joined all the fun super hash mining fiascos from the start but looks decent for sure I'll mine some Cheesy Been a while since I mined a new coin so don't let me down there Dev Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

exange ?.........date?
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:54:36 AM

exange ?.........date?

yea kinda suprised no yobit add yet.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 05:24:03 PM

How to add it, even if you submit coin to be added to YoBit, you need to add a link to your ANN thread, which not exist at all, so what do you expect, how will they react on empty ANN ? yes , they will SKIP IT. And because of this, developer team, which are mining this coin from the start by themselfs, will end up with premine of 50%, but worthless coins. If that was the goal, then you have a success.

DashCoinInfo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:30:47 PM

How to add it, even if you submit coin to be added to YoBit, you need to add a link to your ANN thread, which not exist at all, so what do you expect, how will they react on empty ANN ? yes , they will SKIP IT. And because of this, developer team, which are mining this coin from the start by themselfs, will end up with premine of 50%, but worthless coins. If that was the goal, then you have a success.

Well there is a sucker born every day, I am sure someone will buy some of those worthless coins and bitch about it a week later how they got scammed. Its a never ending cycle.
Crypt0bull

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:13:37 PM

Well there is a sucker born every day, I am sure someone will buy some of those worthless coins and bitch about it a week later how they got scammed. Its a never ending cycle.

So criteria for a decentralized coin is that it has to be announced on a centralized forum?? Come on...
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:16:11 PM

So criteria for a decentralized coin is that it has to be announced on a centralized forum?? Come on...

So this is a decentralized coin? C'mon! Have you seen the mining stats?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Crypt0bull

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:20:14 PM

What do you mean?
It's on 3 different pools open for everyone, so per definition decentralized.

The coin in your signature on the other hand has a funky distribution.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:34:29 PM

What do you mean?
It's on 3 different pools open for everyone, so per definition decentralized.

The coin in your signature on the other hand has a funky distribution.

I wouldn't argue with you about Cube here.
It would take like 5 minutes of dev's precious time to update the OP, so I rather agree with this ^^^

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:13:14 PM

Doesn't matter if he update the op now. He already made a huge premine, so it will make no difference.
And yes, decentralised coin has to be announced on several places, first place must be this forum wheter is centralised or not, simply 'cos here are the people that mine coins.
other thing is that doesn't matter on how many pools this coin is. If no one seen it, doesn't counts, people with rigs, with gpus will never mine this, simply because they do not see it. They want it to be here on social forum where everybody talks about this, people do not mine coins found on cheap websites with low amount of info.
But if somehow, dev make an huge improvement about arguments above, and enrich the code with some special features, never seen before, then , maybe, just maybe will gain some interest, in people that doesnt understand much, but not in people who know whats going on here. If this coin ever hit the market, and if in any case there are buy orders, there will be huge dump of all instamined coins in the last two weeks.
Not to mention that Support of the dev here is almost "0", and there is no other place to get it.

Crypt0bull

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

Doesn't matter if he update the op now. He already made a huge premine, so it will make no difference.
And yes, decentralised coin has to be announced on several places, first place must be this forum wheter is centralised or not, simply 'cos here are the people that mine coins.
other thing is that doesn't matter on how many pools this coin is. If no one seen it, doesn't counts, people with rigs, with gpus will never mine this, simply because they do not see it. They want it to be here on social forum where everybody talks about this, people do not mine coins found on cheap websites with low amount of info.
But if somehow, dev make an huge improvement about arguments above, and enrich the code with some special features, never seen before, then , maybe, just maybe will gain some interest, in people that doesnt understand much, but not in people who know whats going on here. If this coin ever hit the market, and if in any case there are buy orders, there will be huge dump of all instamined coins in the last two weeks.
Not to mention that Support of the dev here is almost "0", and there is no other place to get it.

The coin was announced here at launch. The only difference from other coins is that the specs are one the site and not here. The link in the OP forwards you directly to the specs...

These bots tweeted about the announcemet and they are closely monitored by miners
https://twitter.com/beyondBTC/status/661932051646410752
https://twitter.com/miningcoinstest/status/661929725623934978
https://twitter.com/jbsannbot/status/661928401360592896

And dev has replied to every question in the thread and on twitter.

They also specified the coming features here on the thread and on the site. If you dig a little deeper you can se that these developers are actually putting in alot of work:
https://github.com/creditbit?tab=repositories

Imho this is one of the better launches I've seen, and not another hyped P&D launch.

bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

And dev has replied to every question in the thread and on twitter.

They also specified the coming features here on the thread and on the site. If you dig a little deeper you can se that these developers are actually putting in alot of work:
https://github.com/creditbit?tab=repositories

Imho this is one of the better launches I've seen, and not another hyped P&D launch.

[/quote]yes you were right, he gave us a chance to mine, i think this one very special. the reward going to cut to 50 at 129600 block and maybe only 2 weeks or more left. this coin got a BIG PLAN remember that.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 08:39:22 PM

this coin got a BIG PLAN remember that.

i will remember that

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

This is the last time I will respond to your crying/trolling, use some common sense and quit complaining, our hands are full and we do not have time to argue with this non-sense.

As you can see this is the announcement thread, it is not empty, the original post points to our blog which BTW is the official source of information about Creditbit, this forum has gradually lost its reputation of productive and open discussion to the trolls few years ago, so we are not relying on it completely.

Again, there was no premine, instamine, IPO... the coin was announced fair and square and you can check the blockchain for that matter:

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1887-CREDIT

https://twitter.com/creditbit/status/661524027685658625

https://www.facebook.com/creditbitofficial/posts/1682002918678196

Maybe most of you are used to the scam/shitcoins spamming the boards without developing a single thing, the whole plan is just to pump and dump their scams... we don't talk as much as they do, but we are working hard to bring a complete, different and better solution.

You can keep an eye on our Github to see how development is going, even better ? do something that you are good at for the coin!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: