Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 02:04:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 347392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:03:31 PM

Dont worry guys. Plenty of devs out there that can do the same job. And remember crbit is not one man show 👍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mladbab

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:39:49 PM

I always say, when one goes then other two come, so do not worry. Thanks mmtech work which until now for well. My suggestion is that creditbit connect with ethereum, will be more interesting.
Ameinias

Activity: 70

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:03:19 AM

I always say, when one goes then other two come, so do not worry. Thanks mmtech work which until now for well. My suggestion is that creditbit connect with ethereum, will be more interesting.

Yeah ! Its always happen that way!!!! Maybe this will help that crbit move to another level!

i agree....devs change all the time in most projects...that doesn't mean that the projects stop or die.
Ameinias

Activity: 70

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:09:25 AM

I totally agree..and i am not scared any more how the dev would react to any comment!
cjmining

Activity: 590

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:53:14 PM

Due to lack of time and some other personal issues, mmitech is leaving the Lead-dev position at the Creditbit project, Creditbit development will continue uninterrupted.

The Dev team and community wishes him the best of luck in his future projects and personal achievements.

This is why there has been big dumps lately. Dev team cashing out in advance of releasing this news. If that is the case then it shows the team have no belief in this coin anymore. Good news is needed very quickly to regain investor confidence or people will bail very quickly.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:40:04 PM

Due to lack of time and some other personal issues, mmitech is leaving the Lead-dev position at the Creditbit project, Creditbit development will continue uninterrupted.

The Dev team and community wishes him the best of luck in his future projects and personal achievements.

This is why there has been big dumps lately. Dev team cashing out in advance of releasing this news. If that is the case then it shows the team have no belief in this coin anymore. Good news is needed very quickly to regain investor confidence or people will bail very quickly.

You believe that 2-3 btc is big dump?How do you know if devs have crbits or how many they have?There are people out there who have thousands of coins and anyone can dump them.So please stop blaming without knowing and without having evidence.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:43:31 PM

455.000 crbit for sale. Price 0.05$/crbit
justtryme90

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:48:12 PM

50,000 CRBIT for sale, $0.04 each
cjmining

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:11:47 PM

You believe that 2-3 btc is big dump?How do you know if devs have crbits or how many they have?There are people out there who have thousands of coins and anyone can dump them.So please stop blaming without knowing and without having evidence.

10th May price from 9k to 1k granted only 1.5 BTC
14th May price from 9k to 3k 60 BTC volume (quite alot. could be regarded as a big dump for this coin)
16th May price from 8k to 3k 25 BTC volume ( still alot for this size of coin)
19th May price from 5k to 2k 2 BTC volume not too much.

Now all these dumps happened, on Yobit, before the dev leaving was announced. Looks like a dev team dump to me. I have no real evidence and unless the team come out and admit it then it's all circumstantial but looks fishy.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

14th May price from 9k to 3k 60 BTC volume (quite alot. could be regarded as a big dump for this coin)

Now all these dumps happened, on Yobit, before the dev leaving was announced. Looks like a dev team dump to me. I have no real evidence and unless the team come out and admit it then it's all circumstantial but looks fishy.

So you think mmitech is behind pump and dump? Hope not...
cjmining

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:35:25 PM

Don't know.. Just saying it looks fishy. Dumps on every site days before announcement that main dev is leaving.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

Don't know.. Just saying it looks fishy. Dumps on every site days before announcement that main dev is leaving.

When you put it that way it looks like it, yes... But wouldnt be smarter to wait with the news about leaving and dump everythin?
Or maybe the team has something in preparation and wants to se a dump so they get their hands on a big quantity of cheap coins... Who knows.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1106

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Why so salty ? I didn't sell a single CRBIT (yet), and I left the project purely because of lack of time and some other personal issues that I don't need to discuss with you or with anyone else that I don't know personally in that matter, my last commit to CRBIT repos was 23 days ago.

Not to point that I do not hide my public GitHub activity, you could see that I am/was so busy the last couple of months with other projects, it is about priorities and right now Creditbit is not my top priority... so please quit your fucking winning and do something for the project if you care about it

I would add one more thing, I don't owe you or anyone else shit OK? don't feel entitled because you hold some CRBIT, that doesn't buy you any privileges in my books, and you don't get to decide or comment on when I sell or buy or what ever the fuck I want to do with my money OK?

The altcoin section spoiled you way too much.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:20:29 PM

You can't blame anyone without evidence.It could be anyone, because the "leaving" announcement was public.Anyone read it and anyone could dump his coins.I will not allow other accusations against him.Next time comments like this will be deleted.If you want to blame anyone you would do it with your real name and not behind nicknames.
And we are talking about money here.Each of us has the right to do whatever he wants with his money.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:25:42 PM

Big list of projects👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 great! Most i love this one!
https://github.com/mmitech/LEOcoin

Quit your BS, if you look at the repo, it has 0 commit from my side, I forked the repo to audit the code... BTW I do not endorse LEOcoin in anyway or shape.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:34:19 PM

Too much ego kill your talent!

anyone that doesn't serve your books is killing his talent right ? Wink
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:50:37 PM

To be honest more guys say the same!
I will not cry if i lost 30.000€ i invest! Lifes go on! One time you lost one time you got!
With crbit its looki lost but i dont care at all! But i see who to trust and who not to trust!
In november when crbit start to mine etc i got different story about all! Its it! Money lost! Lifes go on!

What to invest, where to invest is your own problem, where I work and what to work on is my own problem, you are confused a bit around here, my job was never about making you money, but to maintain CRBIT repos, fix bugs and issue regular updates, which I did successfully unless you have something to say about that ?  

These things are relative, all depends on people's perspectives.
justtryme90

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:06:11 PM

Too much ego kill your talent!

anyone that doesn't serve your books is killing his talent right ? Wink

To be honest more guys say the same!
I will not cry if i lost 30.000€ i invest! Lifes go on! One time you lost one time you got!
With crbit its looki lost but i dont care at all! But i see who to trust and who not to trust!
In november when crbit start to mine etc i got different story about all! Its it! Money lost! Lifes go on!

You are a large part of the reason why this coin never took off. Your constant yammering scares people away.
Ajeto

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:20:11 PM

AFAIK everyone has an option to stop working on a particular project whenever he wants and not cause a cryptocurrency to fail. That's a benefit of decentralized cryptocurrency world. Supporters can develop coin further, all code is public. Everything is public and not "All your base are belong to us"

And most of all: trashtalking.. guys, grow up Smiley
danandanderson

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:41:29 AM

Hate to say it but dump has started. Price 0.009$ and falling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.