Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:11:43 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 10:04:42 PM by BitcoinExpert

The PR has given to many media and the contribution will continue for 2 weeks.Advertising campaigns on Bitcoin ad networks running for 1 month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:41:37 AM

Nice to see price rise all over and also on bittrex! I am sure with few more investors that will see future of creditbit price can easy go over 0.1$!

I think creditbit can easy hit 0.3 - 0.5$ after/if it gets to poloniex,assuming it gets accepted by people.
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

Nice to see price rise all over and also on bittrex! I am sure with few more investors that will see future of creditbit price can easy go over 0.1$!

I think creditbit can easy hit 0.3 - 0.5$ after/if it gets to poloniex,assuming it gets accepted by people.

Easy and for sure!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
justtryme90

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:51:13 PM

It can hit that even with out poloniex, it will just take quite a bit longer. Everyone should just keep trying to expand the number of exchanges it is on. The volume is out there, just have to give ample opportunities for people to get some.

Exchanges to target: BTC38, Yuanbaohui, Exmo, HitBTC, Jubi.

Of course, polo would be the best because its the largest altcoin exchange, and actually a good exchange overall even for BTC.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:06:04 PM

Volume holding strong, if it remains in this range poloniex will add CRBIT for sure. Buy as much as you can before that happens, becouse there could be a huge price jump.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:26:21 PM

Another publication, this time from Bitcoinist.net

http://bitcoinist.net/creditbit-ten-times-faster-bitcoin/
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:55:15 PM

CryptoCoins News - Creditbit Press Release

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/worlds-fastest-cryptocurrency-creditbit-offer-ten-times-faster-transactions-bitcoin/
justtryme90

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:00:53 PM

Do you guys have other articles that are going to be released? Or just this one?
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:03:46 PM

Do you guys have other articles that are going to be released? Or just this one?

For now we have only this.This is Press Release.And Press Release is one time publication in as much as possible media sites.If there is any author who wants to take an interview from our team and publish it on media, we are available anytime.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:34:34 PM

Anyone who has account on CEX.io, he can vote here to add Creditbit!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/210978717-Add-Creditbit-CRBIT-
Loyd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:10:22 AM

I have one question for dev team.

Why there is no support on exchange markets after big volume?
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:13:43 AM

I have one question for dev team.

Why there is no support on exchange markets after big volume?

I have one question for you, what does the Dev team has to do with that ?
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:22:46 AM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Stop the manipulation on the exchange markets, it is clear that it is all done artificially. It is better to invest money to advertisizing or further development than turning it on exchange markets. I also think that few people possess too much coins - coins are not scattered around, so the price cannot go up. People will not buy coin until they will not see buying power in orders with minimum spread. I know this volume in fake and you know it, this is not good for whole project.

Nevertheless i think the project is great.

Best Regards

Loyd Pmed me too the same

This is what i answered him:

"We have no idea who manipulate the price.Be sure that is not Creditbit's team.There are some people out there, early miners, who have many coins.It's impossible to find them and stop them.We know too that this volume is fake but we can't do anything to stop it.The only thing we can do is to post an announcement, so the manipulator read it and stop it."

BTW: As mmitech said we are not responsible about how each holder will move.The market is totally free.This is the purpose of crypto currencies.We can't stop anyone, we can't say to anyone do this or don't do this.Everyone is free to act as he wants and as he believes.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:57:49 AM

Everyone who hold crbit or any coin can do what he want to do!
Dev team cant stop anybody to do what they want to do sale or buy!
I am sure if you want crbit buy if you not want sale it!

I hold a lot and still buy every week some crbit and stake!

But i am sure we all need to invest more time and money in advertise so crbit get more investors!
But man crbit is only 7 months old and already on 6 exchanges!
Also you can see 3 months ago price was 0.008$ and now its aprox 0.03-0.04$ so its real nice!

If you want to sale cheap sale it i will not! I know this coin is great develop, stuff around coin is perfect so i am sure in few months crbit value will go up!

I hope some good developers read and will come to help mmitech with dev stuff!

Keep a good work creditbit team! 👍🏼

true,words are truly wise , crbit will grow fast if it is held by the person who thought of her like you !good luck crbit

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
justtryme90

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:56:19 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Stop the manipulation on the exchange markets, it is clear that it is all done artificially. It is better to invest money to advertisizing or further development than turning it on exchange markets. I also think that few people possess too much coins - coins are not scattered around, so the price cannot go up. People will not buy coin until they will not see buying power in orders with minimum spread. I know this volume in fake and you know it, this is not good for whole project.

Nevertheless i think the project is great.

Best Regards

Loyd Pmed me the message above, and I felt the need to respond to it publicly.

I take the accusations above really seriously, I want to address this here and right now publicly, I am not manipulating the market, I've never traded in any other exchanges except bittrex and it is not our responsibility as devs to tell people what to do and what to not do, Every investor that hold his own private key is responsible for his own actions.

BTW: don't feel any entitlement if you hold CRBITs, I don't owe you (or anyone) shit, you get as much as you give to this project (and I don't mean money, I mean effort, time, knowledge), so all I know is that until you start committing instead of commenting you can stick your opinion up your ass.    

There is no way to know if "few people possess to much coins" as...

http://explorer.coinpayments.net/wealthiest.php

https://explorer.creditbit.org/richlist

Lists detailing the holdings of top wallets do not work. He is right that the volume is being faked by someone, and I pointed it out a while ago. Its pretty obvious and anyone that is familiar with trading can see it. Its also clear that it is not the development team, and while you can not control what other people do, you can ensure that tools like the rich list work so that other people can get a feel for just how many huge holders there are.

Really in the end, there is always a price on the exchanges where people will sell their coins, and if anyone wants them they can always get them. I have a feeling that there aren't all that many giant holders of this coin, as if there were someone would be trying to pump the price sky high (as usually happens when some pump group gets their hands on a large amount of coins). And here rather the coins are spread around with a ton of small to medium holders, who don't have vast reserves of BTC to pump the price.

People are going to have to settle for slow, and natural price growth, which I KNOW I KNOW, is unheard of in the crypto sphere since 99% of coins are purely get rich quick shemes.

CREDITBIT isn't. The dev team is for real.
justtryme90

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:58:25 PM

Anyone who has account on CEX.io, he can vote here to add Creditbit!

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/community/posts/210978717-Add-Creditbit-CRBIT-

Also bump, anyone who doesn't have an account can always make one and upvote the request.
Bagwell

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:13:12 PM

Hello,

For a long time I examine cryptocurrencies, which are available on the market. In my business I need a young, sophisticated, evolving crypto currency, which will help to facilitate business between partners, and consequently growth. On the website http://fintechist.com I first time saw advertising about CreditBit.
I asked quite a few parameters such as the currency is still very young and has great potential, is constantly evolving, it is technically sophisticated, transactions take place very quickly, available in several crypto exchanges, no more miners - only a POS., excellent staking - 8% is perfect, because the currency is no longer on the miners - consequently no more price pressure from the side of the miners. CreditBit has a very large potential for growth - all you need is just to spread among people.

For quite some time I buy cheap CreditBit. Every time I want to buy a slightly larger amount very quickly raise the price. I have very little time to make a living buying CreditBit on exchanges in small quantities, I decided it would be best to find someone who would be willing to sell a larger quantity of CreditBits.

For my business I'm ready to buy 2mio CRBITs for the price of $ 0.10 / CRBIT. Please be contacted only by a person whose state of evidence in blockchain. The offer to purchase is valid until the end of May.
Buy it carried out strictly through escrow or a personal meeting in the office.

Please keep me in a private message to contact only serious people.

CreditBit will be a great success story!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:40:35 PM

Hello,

For a long time I examine cryptocurrencies, which are available on the market. In my business I need a young, sophisticated, evolving crypto currency, which will help to facilitate business between partners, and consequently growth. On the website http://fintechist.com I first time saw advertising about CreditBit.
I asked quite a few parameters such as the currency is still very young and has great potential, is constantly evolving, it is technically sophisticated, transactions take place very quickly, available in several crypto exchanges, no more miners - only a POS., excellent staking - 8% is perfect, because the currency is no longer on the miners - consequently no more price pressure from the side of the miners. CreditBit has a very large potential for growth - all you need is just to spread among people.

For quite some time I buy cheap CreditBit. Every time I want to buy a slightly larger amount very quickly raise the price. I have very little time to make a living buying CreditBit on exchanges in small quantities, I decided it would be best to find someone who would be willing to sell a larger quantity of CreditBits.

For my business I'm ready to buy 2mio CRBITs for the price of $ 0.10 / CRBIT. Please be contacted only by a person whose state of evidence in blockchain. The offer to purchase is valid until the end of May.
Buy it carried out strictly through escrow or a personal meeting in the office.

Please keep me in a private message to contact only serious people.

CreditBit will be a great success story!

Hello,

I suggest you to start buying crbits from exchanges.You want 2 million coins in price $0.10/CRBIT.On exchanges you can find them much cheaper and you will make good to coin, with a real volume and you will push the price up.We are not suggest purchases outside of exchanges.It's not good for the coin and it's risky for the buyer.I am the CMO of Creditbit, if you have any question or any concern feel free to contact me.You can join our Slack group too https://slack.creditbit.org/
danandanderson

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:56:13 PM

You will have to offer more than 0.1$ And even than I dont know if you will get so many.
I was buying bulk and there were ZERO offers last time i asked. First time I managed to get some, later I bought over exchanges...
I suggest buying on exchanges 👍
I personally know couple of crbit holders and nobody is willing to sell
Ameinias

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:04:43 PM

Every transaction that happens outside the exchanges is bad for the coin!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: