Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 11:39:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 347646 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soulgate

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 12:49:22 PM

Maybe CreditBit need a request to Poloniex https://poloniex.com/coinRequest ?  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zajebanzaregistrirat

Activity: 24

you're either with me, or against me

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 12:54:51 PM

One can only send one request per coin...so, I allready did this...others please follow :-)
justtryme90

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 12:25:14 AM

One can only send one request per coin...so, I allready did this...others please follow :-)

I have also sent a request to Polo. Would be nice if they would add. More legitimate support is found on Polo compared to Bittrex or Yobit.
BitcoinExpert

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

Good morning to our amazing community!

It is very important for Credibit to be able to add it on Poloniex.
To achieve this we need to show that the whole community wants it. Anyone who wants to help in this purpose, can send email directly to

contact@poloniex.com

asking to add the coin in the exchange.

Also those who have not sent a request can do it from here:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

It is very important to be able to pull their attention. Creditbit needs a popular exchange service like Poloniex, which will give a great boost and will do even more known.

Don't forget: Email & CoinRequest
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:19:23 AM

You can vote Credtibit for Livecoin Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

You can vote for FREE once in 30 days in case if your account is active. We consider account active if any amount of funds (or cryptocurrency) were credited at least once.

You can pay (some sort of development donation) and vote unlimited times, this speeds up the process of coin implementation. Choose desired amount of votes for your coin and press the vote button. Price of one PAID vote is 0.0001 BTC. Ensure that you have required amount of BTC on your balance before voting.
justtryme90

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

Good morning to our amazing community!

It is very important for Credibit to be able to add it on Poloniex.
To achieve this we need to show that the whole community wants it. Anyone who wants to help in this purpose, can send email directly to

contact@poloniex.com

asking to add the coin in the exchange.

Also those who have not sent a request can do it from here:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

It is very important to be able to pull their attention. Creditbit needs a popular exchange service like Poloniex, which will give a great boost and will do even more known.

Don't forget: Email & CoinRequest

You can vote Credtibit for Livecoin Exchange

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

You can vote for FREE once in 30 days in case if your account is active. We consider account active if any amount of funds (or cryptocurrency) were credited at least once.

You can pay (some sort of development donation) and vote unlimited times, this speeds up the process of coin implementation. Choose desired amount of votes for your coin and press the vote button. Price of one PAID vote is 0.0001 BTC. Ensure that you have required amount of BTC on your balance before voting.

This coin is reaching a point in its development where people need to start thinking about what makes a coin successful. The answer to that is two things. First and foremost development and interesting projects/use cases. That I think this coin has going on, along with an extremely active development group (more active than most much much larger coins).

The second is name recognition, and that one CRBIT does not have. Very few people even know about this coin. Sure thats great if you want to accumulate large amounts of coins (I'm looking at some of you in this thread) but its terrible if you want the project to succeed. All of your accumulation will be worthless unless people get to know CRBIT and get excited about it. The getting to know process is really out of the hands of the development group largely because they are very small. They need others to step up and get the word out, draw people in to see the advantages a project holds over other somewhat similar projects.

Ask your self why does a coin like Creva or Blackcoin have a much larger market cap then CRBIT? Its because more people know about these coins.  One easy way for a community to get the word out on a coin is to get it on larger exchanges (Like Polo ) as there are a lot of people there, and a lot that would investigate the coin if it were to get on there.

It should be the communities mission to get this coin on as many exchanges as possible, and for long term value doing that will likely be more advantageous to the large holders than would getting another 100K CRBIT, as 100K at $0.03 really isn't that much, you want the coin to be able to grow. Not be stiffled by the desire to hold more than is reasonable.

I do everything I can (which is limited because I am nobody special) to get the word out about this coin, and help the devs. You all should too (its clear that some of you have much much more clout in the community then a small fry like me, use your influence to everyones advantage), as its in your best self interest to do so, as well as best for the future of the project.
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:47:39 PM

‪Creditbit‬ has been added to Fogify - The Ultimate Coin Mixer

Mixing your coins will gain you more privacy, by making it really hard to track them back to you.

https://www.fogify.net/
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Hey guys,

i'd like to re-use the slot on suprnova for cbit, please withdraw your remaining coins ASAP.

Thanks

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
creditbit

Activity: 80

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 03:29:28 PM

The Creditbit team would like to thank the bitcointalk member Cryptotraider16 for his donation and his continued support!
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:05:03 PM

What I wrote on page 31 is coming true, CRBIT will partner with one of the biggest PSP on the market, making it possible for appr 200.000 merchants to accept CRBIT as mean of payment! This is HUGE! I will reveal the name of PSP after I get confirmation of contract being signed by both parties. Or maybe the dev team will post after they rech an agreement.
And got some info from relaiable source that some new development is under way, can you confirm dev? Or we have to wait untill its finished?
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1106

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:04:43 PM

We are looking for more devs that would like to be part of the Creditbit dev-team

Are you a C/C++ or/and JavaScript developer ? would you like to be a part of the future of money?  

We need you to help us maintain the current and future projects, please ping us at support@creditbit.org, PM me or simply start pulling requests against our repos, if you prove to be a viable dev, we will share commit privilege with you and you will have a stake in the development fund.

Creditbit is getting bigger and the dev-team also needs to follow.
justtryme90

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:14:04 PM

What I wrote on page 31 is coming true, CRBIT will partner with one of the biggest PSP on the market, making it possible for appr 200.000 merchants to accept CRBIT as mean of payment! This is HUGE! I will reveal the name of PSP after I get confirmation of contract being signed by both parties. Or maybe the dev team will post after they rech an agreement.
And got some info from relaiable source that some new development is under way, can you confirm dev? Or we have to wait untill its finished?

I believe this post answers your last question

A lot of people on BCT and slack keep asking me about new projects and what are we working on, I will keep it simple and fair, we won't announce anything we are working on until we have something to show for the community, this philosophy prevent pumps and dumps, high hopes and unrealistic expectations.

We are just going to have to wait until things are finished. Which is the best way IMO.
cryptovolume

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:22:55 AM

There is a lot of money that can be made in cryptocurency. But first coin have to reach people to know for the coin. And to make this money you must have and set reasonable expectations, and shelve any great expectations you may have. I am Trading Forex and Crypto for many years, and I know that the market always swings back, you can ride the storm and hold a big loss for a long time, or you can be practical and set stop losses which allow you exit at pre set levels and chance for re-entry.
It is impossible to know the right time to enter a trade. If times were set in stone we'd all just wait and synchronize our watches.
If you do your research/analysis correctly, you can enter at your own time, but you need to know how much stop loss to set and your take profit target.
What I want to tell is the CRBIT Have really great potential, but like many others coin that has also unknown, this one have really good technical group which I think is doing really good job for this coin.
So I think now is the time to buy CRBIT, because everything is in the right and place that must be. The most important think is that this coin reach really many people who want to invest in this coin, than the price will go up as easy as that. We all now that everything is good on this coin we just have to send the coin in the world and help him to reach big exchanges.
Loyd

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:33:30 AM

Am I right that is currently available 12325000 creditbits and the price is only $ appx.0.04?

It looks interesting.
danandanderson

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:15:59 PM

Am I right that is currently available 12325000 creditbits and the price is only $ appx.0.04?

It looks interesting.

Storm is coming, the only ones safe are the ones with enough creditbit 😂😂
Still buying, yes I know go to exchanges bla bla... I am buying there small amounts also but looking to buy bulk. PM me with offers please.. I have noticed that almost no one is willing to sell. I have managed to get a little over 100k so far...
Happy to see some volume finnaly and the price is holding strong👍
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:06:52 PM

Anyone who wants to support Creditbit for adding it on Livecoin exchange, he can send a BTC donation to this address to buy more votes (if you don't have a Livecoin account or you don't want to create):

1AGKT2YeCH4ZGuiAxB2AiGxgG81yJCMDUj

Price of one PAID vote is 0.0001 BTC.

Soon Creditbit will hit Livecoin exchange and more exchanges coming soon!!
BitcoinExpert

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:56:55 AM

New Exchange Coming Soon!!
staysecure

Activity: 574

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 10:00:27 AM

Great cryptocoin, great team, happy to stake and provide a complimentary full node for the network.

Looking forward to seeing the services the team will launch in the future.

Loyd

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:50:58 AM

It looks like dev. team is working really well, which promise even make Smiley
danandanderson

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:25:18 AM

Glad to see that things are happening all the time, that is the way every project should be done👍
Keep it up guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.