Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin news every day ?  (Read 12173 times)
heidikarenina

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

I'm getting bitcoin news daily mostly on this forum. I'm rarely visting news websites which are writting about bitcoins due to lack of time. Sometimes most important news I'm finding in my country local news websites and popular forums.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morkhart

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:13:23 AM

Yes, I regularly track news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from the top 10, as well as follow the currencies in which I have invested money.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

I mostly use Google News to get the latest articles, my second fav is https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

Most of the time I always check bitcointalk.org if I want to know the latest news and updates about bitcoin. Sometimes I browse the internet like google. I also check www.coindesk.com, but not that much because I really spend much of my free time in bitcointalk.org.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

There are telegram channels offer elaborate crypto news and signals by professional traders. You can test them for a while and don't waste time.
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

I used to use reddit and coindesk
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

I read the news from coindesk and some web discussions. The press area of this discussion is additionally a decent wellspring of news and this gathering is constantly refreshed on the bitcoin news consistently if the bitcoin or elective coin was transforming into trick and I like that client who are posting loads of news about what it bitcoin and other elective coin.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I get them through social media and some forums like this one.
I also get some news in telegram and gmail.
The social media is really helpful in spreading the news and so does the forums.

Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

coindesk and cointelegraph are some popular websites that you can get news about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.And social media is another medium you can find news about bitcoin.just type $BTC or #BTC in twitter search bar to get latest news,chart pattern about bitcoin.but before following any news do a research about it.because these days lot of fake news shared on Social media

To get news about bitcoin. When you google up: 'bitcoin' news you will find many high quality materials on the first page. Can also use this forum and especially bitcoin discussion section as news source about Bitcoin and its information. In a matter of minutes, some respected members start a thread about any updates. I think bitcointalk is the best news source and you can get the best picture of what the real members of the relevant community mean.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

can you share where you get news everyday ? your favorit site ?
I thinks I got some news about Bitcoin day by day in this forum and Coindesk. Social media always give our helpful news about Bitcoin.reddit not bad ,my friend always got Bitcoin news from reddit.he some think explain me.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I thinks I got some news about Bitcoin day by day in this forum and Coindesk. Social media always give our helpful news about Bitcoin.reddit not bad ,my friend always got Bitcoin news from reddit.he some think explain me.
In my own experience, I'm getting news from different sources like this bitcointalk forum. But besides this forum, there are so many sources like Twitter, facebook and some blogs to look and to read for and that provide you news. But you must think what sources are legitimate, be very careful of informations that you've got.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

I just usually look at google news for my daily dose of cryptocurrency news. I don't google the things I want to read but I google the ones that are trending on the internet. That usually gets you great ICOs to invest on and you get useful tips on investing.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Well i could get the news everywhere with cryptocurrency and if you are specific in terms of the cryptocurrency market price you can go to the website coinmarketcap.com and see the news their on the crypto currency market price movement together with the graph on when the crypto has increase and decrease rate with percentage at the moment and it is being updated from time to time. Aside from that if you want to get more news about cryptocurrency you can directly browse google and search for the updates on cryptocurrency. I bet you could take so many news out there and you will be able to feedback that one on this forum. I bet you could also get good news on this forum. There are members here that are actually updated with the latest trends and news on crypto.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

I follow some people on tweeter, I check briefly some news on tweeter. Also i signed up some korean cryto news website, they send me articles to my email. This is how I keep it up Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

I read bitcoin news on twitter, telegram and different sites such as coindesk.com, cryptocoinsnews.com, digitalmoneytimes.com
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

I also use coindesk.com and also sometimes just google for it, you can easily sort out news of the bitcoin with google.
On google you got the tab google news and if you search on bitcoin you can easily sort all news out.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I'm not quite updated in bitcoin news everyday.  All I know is I often checking the bitcointalk.org about the latest update in altcoins.
If there is a new launching coins who are going to give an opportunity to everyone who are going to join in the signature campaign not in the news about in bitcoins daily.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I read here in the forums. I think all news coming from this forum is legitimate enough to be accepted as factual. I'm not really picky with the news I read because I can make sure I'm reading is actual news and not some made-up news. Otherwise, if it sounds too good to be true, I google the news.

Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

I usually follow the news from twitter with #bitcoin
morover I browse it at indodax.com since I'm indonesian ..
also get the news from coindesk.com
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

I gathered some information regarding bitcoin in CCN.COM.There are lot  of updates about bitcoin whether negative or positive rightups.You can also get a lot of information here in this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: