Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are Making History  (Read 7911 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

This is spectacular. The volume will surpass its old ATH any day now. This bubble is going to dwarf all the previous ones. Expect a bubble comparable to 2011 bubble by its order of magnitude. 0.5$ -> 30$ was a 60x rise. 220$ ->13200$ would also be a 60x rise.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 02:40:04 PM

I can tell you one thing, if it does get to $13,200 as per your figures, there is going to be plenty of people kicking themselves for not buying more coins earlier on....

...me included.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:40:29 PM

one thing i know is that bubbles do not looks never the same, so i'm not expecting something that has already happened

but i can agree on surpassing the last ath, i'm more for 1k-10k range this time
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:42:25 PM

This is spectacular. The volume will surpass its old ATH any day now. This bubble is going to dwarf all the previous ones. Expect a bubble comparable to 2011 bubble by its order of magnitude. 0.5$ -> 30$ was a 60x rise. 220$ ->13200$ would also be a 60x rise.

If you think that the price will arrive 13 200 us dollar that's ok for me. But I want to know when, according to you. If you think during the actual "bubble" then I will give you 1 bitcoin which it will be a true wealth for you. But can you give me the same amount if the price will not arrive even 1 000 us dollar during this bubble?

I have big faith that one day that price will be reachable for bitcoin. But is yet far away that date. Far away. Unfortunately for us but bitcoin is yet a child and have no breath to hold such running so fast.  Cheesy
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 02:49:52 PM

one thing i know is that bubbles don't looks never the same, so i'm not expecting something that has already happened

this could very well turn out to be the last bitcoin bubble. because think of it. after this bubble, too many people would kick themselves for not buying in. too many. and they look at the periodic bubble pattern and they will just buy in. they don't give a shit any more, they will just buy in. we would reach unbelievable heights, then fall down for the last time, leaving most people poor(er).

If you think that the price will arrive 13 200 us dollar that's ok for me. But I want to know when, according to you. If you think during the actual "bubble" then I will give you 1 bitcoin which it will be a true wealth for you. But can you give me the same amount if the price will not arrive even 1 000 us dollar during this bubble?

I have big faith that one day that price will be reachable for bitcoin. But is yet far away that date. Far away. Unfortunately for us but bitcoin is yet a child and have no breath to hold such running so fast.  Cheesy

When? My answer is: soon. Cheesy

I don't know when exactly but this November might bring us pretty unbelievable events to begin with.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:59:47 PM

220$ ->13200$ would also be a 60x rise.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:23:02 PM

one thing i know is that bubbles don't looks never the same, so i'm not expecting something that has already happened

this could very well turn out to be the last bitcoin bubble. because think of it. after this bubble, too many people would kick themselves for not buying in. too many. and they look at the periodic bubble pattern and they will just buy in. they don't give a shit any more, they will just buy in. we would reach unbelievable heights, then fall down for the last time, leaving most people poor(er).

I have big faith that one day that price will be reachable for bitcoin. But is yet far away that date. Far away. Unfortunately for us but bitcoin is yet a child and have no breath to hold such running so fast.  Cheesy

When? My answer is: soon. Cheesy

I don't know when exactly but this November might bring us pretty unbelievable events to begin with.

Could you explain a bit more what do you mean when you say we could fall down for the last time and leaving more people poorer?
Do you think this could be the final crash and after that Bitcoin is dead?
If this what you try to say I think I disagree. I believe it could be the case if your bubble and high price, up to 10k and more, becomes reality, we will never ever again see any 3 digits.Meaning low 4 digits will be the new bottom.
Teppino

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

bitcoin hates walls

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:25:51 PM

It puzzles me why the bubble stopped just one day before the auction. Everyone's talking about China capital control fueling the recent spike, but why then it stopped for a 44k auction across the planet? It was supposed to not care and go it's way, with it's own time and it's own retracements. I can only conclude it was NOT Chinese buy pressure but just plain, and scary, manipulation.
My problem then is whoever/whatever can do this is not my friend and is not your friend either, quite the opposite it seems. I'm not bullish or bearish, i don't trade, but even holders should be scared of what we've seen IMHO
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:27:29 PM

It puzzles me why the bubble stopped just one day before the auction. Everyone's talking about China capital control fueling the recent spike, but why then it stopped for a 44k auction across the planet? It was supposed to not care and go it's way, with it's own time and it's own retracements. I can only conclude it was NOT Chinese buy pressure but just plain, and scary, manipulation.
My problem then is whoever/whatever can do this is not my friend and is not your friend either, quite the opposite it seems. I'm not bullish or bearish, i don't trade, but even holders should be scared of what we've seen IMHO

The bubble hasn't stopped. Zoom out.
Teppino

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

bitcoin hates walls

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:41:45 PM

It stopped, you can zoom in and out as you please.
Maybe you mean it hasn't retraced 100%, it hasn't popped? I don't care, even if it goes 1000 tomorrow my point stands: it's manipulation.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:42:24 PM

It stopped, you can zoom in and out as you please.
Maybe you mean it hasn't retraced 100%, it hasn't popped? I don't care, even if it goes 1000 tomorrow my point stands: it's manipulation.

Lol
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:49:43 PM

Well, we have seen weirder shit.

I'm not convinced yet, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this were to happen.

I think $3000 will surely happen, but there is a reasonably chance of $12000~25000 happening (yes those numbers are far apart, I'm just not very sure where it would stop if it breaks $10k)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 05:08:54 PM

Almost anything can happen right now. In fact, few expected to happen was has already happened!

mrbrt

Activity: 707

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:31:17 PM

one thing i know is that bubbles do not looks never the same, so i'm not expecting something that has already happened

Would you agree that each bubble has greatly exceeded the general sentiment as to where the price would top out? $10k seems to be the high end of the sentiment for the current/next bubble top.  Just something to think about.
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:41:59 PM

Would you agree that each bubble has greatly exceeded the general sentiment as to where the price would top out? $10k seems to be the high end of the sentiment for the current/next bubble top.  Just something to think about.

Very true, we could reach $32k
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:14:41 PM

13k is chump change. This is the start of the most epic bull run in bitcoin's history. This is going to end up north of 100k usd per Bitcoin.
TigerUppercut

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:16:44 PM

13k is chump change. This is the start of the most epic bull run in bitcoin's history. This is going to end up north of 100k usd per Bitcoin.

There fixed it for ya
Marcopolo123

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:21:04 PM

This is gentlemen !
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:25:43 PM

To be honest, people do not even let it pass 500... They cash out all the time. I cant imagine a bubble anytime soon.
marvinrouge

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:28:51 PM

To be honest, people do not even let it pass 500... They cash out all the time. I cant imagine a bubble anytime soon.

It's called redistribution. People cashed out when BTC price was 15, too
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: