Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We Are Making History  (Read 7911 times)
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

We are surely making history however Bitcoin market cap is way too small for Wall Street to get heavily involved in direct Bitcoin investment

well, i agree that the current market cap of bitcoin is a joke for wall street guys, but this offers them the chance to enter the market at current prices and then crank up the prices by x5-x10 and then rule the entire bitcoin market with iron fist. and who knows, maybe they are already slowly accumulating coins to not affect the price too much.

No Matter, Bitcoin is less market cap than Wall street, but sooner it will over this

When the pension funds are allowed to invest into bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise many times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:19:38 PM

We are surely making history however Bitcoin market cap is way too small for Wall Street to get heavily involved in direct Bitcoin investment

well, i agree that the current market cap of bitcoin is a joke for wall street guys, but this offers them the chance to enter the market at current prices and then crank up the prices by x5-x10 and then rule the entire bitcoin market with iron fist. and who knows, maybe they are already slowly accumulating coins to not affect the price too much.

No Matter, Bitcoin is less market cap than Wall street, but sooner it will over this

When the pension funds are allowed to invest into bitcoin, the bitcoin price will rise many times.

If this should happen we will surpass moon and heading directly to mars!!
5-6 digits would be easy targets then.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:57:52 PM

I'd expect high 4 digits. I would really, really doubt Bitcoin going up just because of pension plans starting to accept Bitcoin. It would mean that Bitcoin is a bigger commodity at that point, and the government and multiple other agencies are interested in Bitcoin and recognize it, so having more people interested in investing isn't necessarily something that is completely out of the cards.

5 digits for Bitcoin would be nuts, and I eagerly await the day it hits that sort of value, but I doubt it'll be within my span of interest in Bitcoin, maybe even my lifetime.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:05:46 PM

Lower 4 digits might happen some time next year. High 4 digits will happen in 2 to 5 years or longer.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:56:47 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 03:41:33 PM by streazight

YEs bitcoin is making history
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:10:41 AM

i am mostly agreeing with the last part of your comment, they are accumulating while the price is low and if you watch the market closely and do some analysis over time you will see that they are indeed keeping the price down to accumulate more at this rate.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

Lower 4 digits might happen some time next year. High 4 digits will happen in 2 to 5 years or longer.
i think you are right, we might see a new all time high at the end of this year or in the begining of the next year, and even bigger increases in the upcoming decade what will make me some good money

of course we are making history as we are using a new currency that will be really popular in the near future and that will make us a lot of money if we invest into it right now
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:41:48 PM

When looked in  terms of adoption it is therefore being responsible for a rising price .  The Bitcoin community is growing, evolving and changing constantly. Lot's of debates happened recently but i think the market cap will increase day by day.
glerand

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:36:45 AM

When looked in  terms of adoption it is therefore being responsible for a rising price .  The Bitcoin community is growing, evolving and changing constantly. Lot's of debates happened recently but i think the market cap will increase day by day.

The price is ultimately determined by the adoption. The more useful the bitcoin, the higher the price.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:29:00 AM

I'd expect high 4 digits. I would really, really doubt Bitcoin going up just because of pension plans starting to accept Bitcoin. It would mean that Bitcoin is a bigger commodity at that point, and the government and multiple other agencies are interested in Bitcoin and recognize it, so having more people interested in investing isn't necessarily something that is completely out of the cards.

5 digits for Bitcoin would be nuts, and I eagerly await the day it hits that sort of value, but I doubt it'll be within my span of interest in Bitcoin, maybe even my lifetime.

you lack faith, or you're really impatient and/or old.

it won't take very long at all before we see 5 digits.

i predict anywhere between 5 and 10 year that we will see 5 digits, maybe even 6.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:44:26 AM

i predict anywhere between 5 and 10 year that we will see 5 digits, maybe even 6.

That means work for 5-10 years and then retire. I can live with that. 5 digits and I am hanging up my work boots.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:11:38 AM

That means work for 5-10 years and then retire. I can live with that. 5 digits and I am hanging up my work boots.

meh, i would never put all my faith into one possible thing which is price rise of bitcoin.

i think the price of bitcoin will soon reach $5000 in a couple of years but at the same time i don't think planning on retiring on this single thing is wise either.

--looking for signature--
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:38:49 AM

meh, i would never put all my faith into one possible thing which is price rise of bitcoin.

i think the price of bitcoin will soon reach $5000 in a couple of years but at the same time i don't think planning on retiring on this single thing is wise either.

i couldn't retire on bitcoin alone with $5000 bitcoin but if you have 1000 bitcoin or something why not?

some people have tons of bitcoin
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:13:57 PM

If it will be happened so that is a good new,also it is most biggest new than Halving. 
But it is too fast, so a lot of number people don't believe in it.
Otherwise it is really making the history.
But in this way, bitcoin is very expensive thing, so mostly people can't afford it to buy the bitcoins, and all of us will sell the bitcoins.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:43:45 PM

If we push the price to higher than $500 in June or July, then it could rise further and may not come down.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:53:25 PM

i couldn't retire on bitcoin alone with $5000 bitcoin but if you have 1000 bitcoin or something why not?

some people have tons of bitcoin
For me its impossible to reach that price in the future but i am not a fortune teller i just saying that bitcoin can not reach that price ints impossible for me..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
zimmah
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:17:57 PM

how is it so hard to believe bitcoin will reach $5000?

Seriously, it's harder to believe it WON'T go there because $7 billion market cap is NOTHING.

Warren buffet alone has more money than all of bitcoin combined times 9.

Warren buffet could easily buy 200 bitcoin at the current price, but there aren't even 200 bitcoin

and that's just 1 person.

You see how unsustainable this price is?

we are WAY TOO LOW.

It's not even a matter of being a few $100 too low, or even a few $1000. We are too low by a few orders of magnitude.

It's necessary that bitcoin will reach prices of at least $100,000, if not $10,000,000 before it can get any kind of stability.

You may call me delusional, but really, think about it. 21 million bitcoin divided over 7,4 billion people. On average there's not even 0.003 bitcoin per person.

This means that even 1/333th of a bitcoin is too expensive for most people.

Right now, most people can easily afford a full bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be at least a 1000 times more expensive before it becomes at the price it should be at, considering how scarse it is.

You can't have only 21 million bitcoin and still having a bitcoin be $600, because we'd run out of bitcoin. That's not how free markets work.

If everyone wants bitcoin, and there's a finite amount of bitcoin, the price will HAVE to go up, it's simple economics.

There's no other way i can explain it, if you don't understand this, well, sorry for you.

There is only 1 reason why bitcoin should not go up, and that is if people will not use bitcoin.

We know that it is very likely that the world will use bitcoin. It's already happening.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:47:03 AM

Seriously, it's harder to believe it WON'T go there because $7 billion market cap is NOTHING.

Warren buffet could easily buy 200 bitcoin at the current price, but there aren't even 200 bitcoin

we are WAY TOO LOW.

It's not even a matter of being a few $100 too low, or even a few $1000. We are too low by a few orders of magnitude.

It's necessary that bitcoin will reach prices of at least $100,000, if not $10,000,000 before it can get any kind of stability.

You may call me delusional, but really, think about it. 21 million bitcoin divided over 7,4 billion people. On average there's not even 0.003 bitcoin per person.

Right now, most people can easily afford a full bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be at least a 1000 times more expensive before it becomes at the price it should be at, considering how scarse it is.

You can't have only 21 million bitcoin and still having a bitcoin be $600, because we'd run out of bitcoin. That's not how free markets work.

If everyone wants bitcoin, and there's a finite amount of bitcoin, the price will HAVE to go up, it's simple economics.

There's no other way i can explain it, if you don't understand this, well, sorry for you.

There is only 1 reason why bitcoin should not go up, and that is if people will not use bitcoin.

We know that it is very likely that the world will use bitcoin. It's already happening.

I agree with that totally. Each active forum member should buy 100 bitcoin. If there are 100,000 active members, that is 10 million bitcoins.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:16:27 PM

we are WAY TOO LOW.

I agree with that totally. Each active forum member should buy 100 bitcoin. If there are 100,000 active members, that is 10 million bitcoins.

Most active members are very poor, they do not have money to buy 100 bitcoins. They just have time to fud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: