Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23777 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:07:18 PM

crunk dice is not working, please fix it

thanks

All sorted, Thanks

It was the remote VPS that holds the coin daemon had crashed

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:17:52 PM

Oh WoWza! Black Friday extravaganza!!! SUPER sale on Sprouts right now! Unbelievably cheap for those who have been thinking about trying it out. I won't wait too long before buying it all up! I just can't resist at these prices!!!

To whoever dumped, I certainly hope you really NEEDED the money you got from it, because you will have missed out on a whole lot more when Sprouts resumes upward to the moon and beyond!

I will be making another donation today as well, thank you to everyone who is supporting this awesome crypto!
I wish I had more liquid BTC to buy it all up Cool some lucky people got some uber cheap Sprouts for Turkey Thursday / Black Friday!
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

Smiley Sprouts is finally leveling out to the original playing field. This is normal in any coin, don't fret.

My StakeBox will be in soon, I will be posting a full walk through, setup video, review, and high resolution pictures. Stake tuned!

Tongue
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:40:59 PM

I wish Sprouts would go back down to its "Original" playing field of 50 satoshi just for a while longer, there is not much resistance until there anyway, check the Cryptopia graphs for price history Grin
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:44:20 PM

I wish Sprouts would go back down to its "Original" playing field of 50 satoshi just for a while longer, there is not much resistance until there anyway, check the Cryptopia graphs for price history Grin
You would like that wouldn't you Wink Sprouts hoarders are coming out from all areas with these cheap prices Smiley Nom nom nom!!!
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:55:50 PM

Where is this PAYSERVICES.COM stuff for SPRTS you have listed in the OP, is it a coming soon thing ? Because if you are aiming for sprouts being accepted as payments for Products & Services then CoinPayments.net is the better option since it has a lot more experience with Altcoins & Merchants.

CoinPayments.net also has a pay now option to list your coin which SPRTS meets the cheapest option since it has all of the enabling criteria plus if sprouts goes the Public Voting route it will probably take far too long for anything to come from it since the voting lasts for 1 Month+ & votes are counted by per BTC donation (1 Donation per user *Rules Apply*)

IMHO the sprouts community has enough collateral combined to get listed by paying & it will be nothing off its skin since it is a very big addition with many retailers available accepting cryptocurrencies & sprouts very well "could" be one of them.

Even a Public Donations Pot set to be used to get listed for Merchant Acceptance is advisable and/or trading in of some SPRTS bounties to fulfil that.

Maybe you can contact them and see if they will accept a Sprouts [SPRTS] Bounty for adding it without Public Voting Smiley
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:56:38 AM

Sprouts price is freaking awesome! I've been buying the whole way down. It reminds me of when Netcoin went to 27 sat before it went to 600+. Very nice!

Now is the time when newcomers enter the market. I've been busy lately, but things are still happening with Sprouts! I'll make another donation soon.

Get your stake on!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:33:15 AM

Is it going to poloniex yet any update on that? Would be nice to do some sprouts trading where I know withdrawals will come out.
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:38:42 AM

heres more for the bounties pot

Date: 11/30/2015 10:36
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -50000.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -50000.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 7e178b4c7daff50d458d13b3134bf3135a4adbf29fa1d5547e57aa1a20672f11
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

You all are awesome! poloniex and coinpayments in the works! Will increase staking droid bounty as requested. If bounties address gets high enough we will buy our coinpayment addition, otherwise we will vote it on. We have the strongest community ever! Happy Holidays Cool
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:58:06 AM

You all are awesome! poloniex and coinpayments in the works! Will increase staking droid bounty as requested. If bounties address gets high enough we will buy our coinpayment addition, otherwise we will vote it on. We have the strongest community ever! Happy Holidays Cool
What does in the works mean? How close? If you get it on poloniex with the current cryptsy problems it should increase volume as a coin that people use to transition out of cryptsy with.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:06:49 AM

What does in the works mean? How close? If you get it on poloniex with the current cryptsy problems it should increase volume as a coin that people use to transition out of cryptsy with.

That is actually a smart idea, just hope Poloniex are lurking & stumble across this.
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:39:08 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 01:16:49 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Getting on still more exchanges is good, but getting the message out there that this is a fun coin to have is even better. We should then see the Sprouts profile rise as a serious contender. So how do we get the word out?!
Word of mouth? Articles? Chat on altcoin exchanges? Blogs? Human interest stories? Interviews? Social media?
Let's do it!

In my opinion, the POS reward is too great to sustain in the long term. I'm not complaining! However, the promised inflation proofing in the New Year will be a good move. It should ensure the longevity of Sprouts as a powerful, POS interest generator. In the meantime, let's make hay while the sun shines! At the moment the Sprouts coin supply is not that bad and compares favourably with lots of other altcoins e.g:

Coin             Current Coin Supply
Dogecoin ......... 102,049,640,523
Colossuscoin ..... 312,889,440,517
Mooncoin .......... 208,346,208,861
Dimecoin ........... 299,580,260,352
Bytecoin ........... 177,741,863,259
Ripple ................. 33,537,439,933
Mintcoin .............. 22,481,226,706
DigiByte ................ 5,462,260,642
Stellar .................. 4,837,356,606
BitShares .............. 2,534,241,958
Nxt ......................... 999,997,096
MazaCoin ................. 850,250,100
HyperStake .............. 382,562,326
Sprouts ................... 154,195,779
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:18:13 PM

Excellent ideas Joe and community Smiley So true about inflation not being an issue. Look at Doge. It's a top contender and lasting. No one feels whole with just 1 BTC. In 5 years when BTC is represented all by fractional reserve, everyone will want something they can hold many of. Sprouts will be that coin.

We will do all of the above. Smiley I'm going to keep filling my bags until the announcement Tongue After that Sprouts will be bumping up next to the top list. We will be implementing Sprouts into a few major communities in Texas to start. Wink Just a bit of hit for you all. Smiley I'll be recruiting more street teams as we get nearer to launching our new project(s).  

$ 0.000260 (13.89 %)
0.00000073 BTC (15.36 %)

We are up 15% today Smiley Good day to you sirs and madams!! Cheesy

Trading has shifted from 99% on Cryptsy to 50% Bittrex 50% Cryptsy. Good to see expansion of trading!
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:49:25 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:01:56 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Help for Windows XP users

In the previous Sprouts thread some people using Windows XP have reported the "Error: Couldn't open socket for incoming connections (socket returned error 10047)" pop-up when opening the Sprouts wallet. This is because the "Microsoft TCP/IP version 6" protocol is not generally pre-installed in XP (it is with Windows 7 and higher). While this is a common error and you can just ignore it, it is dead easy to correct. What you have to do is find your Network Connections Folder and add the listed "Microsoft TCP/IP version 6" protocol. Here's how to do it:

From your [DESKTOP] screen,
click on the [START] button in the bottom left hand corner. Then
click on [CONTROL PANEL]. Then
double click on [NETWORK CONNECTIONS]. Then
double click on the active [LOCAL AREA CONNECTION] icon, or the active [WIRELESS NETWORK] icon for a wireless connection. Then
in the General Tab click on the [PROPERTIES] button. Then
click on the [INSTALL] button. Then
click on the [PROTOCOL] icon so that it is highlighted. Then
click on the [ADD] button. Then
click on the listed ["Microsoft TCP/IP version 6"] protocol so that it is highlighted. Then
click on the [OK] button.
Wait for it to install. The [GENERAL] tab window will reappear.
Close all the open windows and you are done. No more 10047 error pop-ps!

This solution will also work on the wallets of other altcoins, running on Windows XP, showing the same, annoying "Error: Couldn't open socket for incoming connections (socket returned error 10047)" pop-up.

Sprouts tip cap:   Sf4Kv6W8AoR8v2RDpM3gU4hqw7JxdRAMjr
BTC (I should be so lucky!):  18fPSVMfCk41yQCdAwx4m5g8KPU5qNggi3       Wink
Binary_Guy

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:56:31 PM

That's a good point about inflation, same thing I've been telling everyone. Inflation is not nearly a problem, and it never will be since there will be an inflation control implemented in the not so distant future. So staking now while you get your 2% per day is a very good idea. I am in the process of moving the price back up to where it should be. Join me or fight me, the price is going up! It will be gradual and steady rather than a quick pump. We want stability, like it has been for the most part.

NOW is the time to BUY and STAKE, rather than sell. Price is back on the rise after that waterfall of panic sells that was initiated by some large holder who apparently needed the money, since there was no good reason to sell that much at that time. Perhaps they thought BTC was going to $500 again, who knows... 

What I do know is that the Sprouts community is more motivated, ambitious and strong than ever and getting stronger every day. With your support we will soon able to use our Sprouts where ever Bitcoin can be used. The market price does not currently reflect the true value of Sprouts. A rise in price is inevitable with the kind of drive and support that moves it. I will be making another donation to the Sprouts bounty address and hope others will join me in making this crypto currency what it is destined to be!
Binary_Guy

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:58:29 PM

Here is the Sprouts Bounty Donation address to make it easier for you:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 12:28:56 AM

I am in the process of moving the price back up to where it should be.

I'm with you man.  Absolutely no reason to be dumping right now.
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:37:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 05:36:26 AM by cryptomann420

Hey its time to make CRYPTO real! I have been working with people in Las Vegas to start to accepting Sprout coin for in store purchases!! Seven stores in the process to accept our coin!! I urge other members in our community to ask the friends, neighbors, business or other websites that accept doge btc and and other crypto coins or in your hometown to accept it! We have payment processors that have been set up for you or them! PLEASE take advantage of them! This is what makes CRYPTO REAL!! Grin Stayed tuned for the announcements on stores that accept our coin very shortly!!!  Cool

P.S. Instead of complaining about the price do something today to bring Sprout coin to everyone! All these seeds we plant will sprout very soon! In the words of our GREAT founder of Sprout coin>>  Judge each day not by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you sow. Happy Holidays to all!! Cool

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
a_cat_named_joe

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:37:55 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 01:44:59 AM by a_cat_named_joe

Personally, I like the price. Let it bleed!

All I'd like to see is a definite announcement on applying a gradual inflation break, starting early next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: