Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23781 times)
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:36:42 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 07:10:25 AM by peonminer

New Sprouts Faucets - Hourly - Daily

Bounty Paid To:

cryptospout

TXID 9cab43c4fd21c633eddf99c86740259f5b94d1bfc16bd91f4834f0c9c743539c

Thanks cryptospout from the entire community!

Faucets have been funded with 3333.333333 Sprouts each! Smiley I've also requested that the hourly payout be increased to .33333333 and daily payout increased to 8.88888888

These numbers symbolize birth ( 3 ) and wealth and prosperity ( 8 ) in the Chinese culture.

Official Twitter Announcement
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:30:31 PM

Check out all the new announcements everyone! I posted them like a ninja in the night. :-)
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

sprouts why you are no longer in bittrex ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:53:38 PM

As far as I can tell we are still on Bittrex! But seems that the withdrawals are Disabled ! Iam putting in a Support ticket NOW! Cry

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:07:02 PM

As far as I can tell we are still on Bittrex! But seems that the withdrawals are Disabled ! Iam putting in a Support ticket NOW! Cry

We will look at this asap!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPRTS

Looks like the market is up and running. Logging in now to check things out. I'll send some Sprouts in and test everything. IF I see any point of failure I will contact Bittrex.com immediately!

EDIT: Deposits and Withdrawals are disabled for some reason? Huh Contacting Bittrex NOW!
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:11:52 PM

I've submitted a ticket to their support. They are normally very speedy with getting back to me. This really needs to be enabled ASAP because we are set to go LIVE with SteakCloud.com today! We need active APIs to pull automatic buy requests from!!!
cryptomann420

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:26:12 PM

I've submitted a ticket to their support. They are normally very speedy with getting back to me. This really needs to be enabled ASAP because we are set to go LIVE with SteakCloud.com today! We need active APIs to pull automatic buy requests from!!!
That may be the reason its disabled Huh They have it down for maintenance? Huh
Stay tuned support tickets are being processed! Smiley

Couldbe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:36:51 PM

Cryptsy and Cryptopia are working OK. Everyone seems to be holding onto Sprouts. I had to chase the sell wall into the 200 zone on Bittrex just before they disabled the wallet. I got my coins out safely though. Let's go for a Chinese exchange.
cryptomann420

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

Looks like Bittrex wallets are back to normal! Smiley

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:10:36 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 09:57:44 PM by peonminer

Cryptsy and Cryptopia are working OK. Everyone seems to be holding onto Sprouts. I had to chase the sell wall into the 200 zone on Bittrex just before they disabled the wallet. I got my coins out safely though. Let's go for a Chinese exchange.

Now that's what I like to hear! We do need to be on a Chinese exchange next. Suggestions?

Also, since you mentioned that part of the world, I would like to clear up one thing. MrEggman was the 'Satoshi Nakamoto' of Sprouts. I want everyone to be eternally thankful for whoever they are or were. You have to understand though, if MrEggman is a defector (which by their comments, it looks so) then they could even be dead right now. Hopefully not, although you need to understand that communists don't play. Neither do dictators. When this currency was created bitcoin was still banned from being used by banks in China. They don't play. They will put you in a 're-education' (concentration) camp without hesitation if you are a defector. That's not even getting into North Korea. We must never forget the mystery behind the magic. Without them, none of this would be possible.

I personally am eternally thankful because this has given me the life opportunity of fulfilling not only a personal dream, but also a message that is bigger than you or I. A message that rings true to anyone that stands for peace, justice, equal prosperity, and everything that is right in the world. We not only have created a revolutionary currency that is backed by a very strong community, we have created and spread the greater world message. The message that we are all equal, we all deserve the same rights to prosper, no matter where we are from. Judge each day not by the harvest that you reap, but by the seeds that you sow.

This is what every last one of us believe in, and really care about. Don't judge Sprouts today for being under 200 satoshi due to a short wallet disabling at Bittrex, but for the seeds we are currently sowing; for they will grow far beyond what any of us ever could have imagined. We are now the heirs to this life dream and message. We are responsible. We are steadfast. We are persistent. We are one, and we are many. We are a family across the globe. Nothing can break us from that bond except ourselves. So I ask each and every one of you, are you ready?

On to other news!

We are about to go live on SteakCloud.com

I must remind you all, we are in the works with an Emmy Award winning illustrator who has been published in many college course books. He's done work for the Air Force, and other prominent figures. Sprouts' price is almost moot at the moment, unless you plan on filling your bags. People will look back and say, "Damn. I should've retweeted and visited those faucets more..."

The new art for Sprouts, combined with the new website and apps, etc. we have in the works, will bring the price up phenomenally.

People still don't realize we are one of the best crypto partners of www.PayServices.com

I want you to really go look at their website. Take a deep tour. They are no bull. They are registered with all of the right places to be able to instantly convert your Sprouts, etc. into 130 National fiat currencies and spend it right there at a merchant. This is going to give Sprouts a whole new light. This is only the beginning of Project LiteBringer. Project LiteBringer will bring a whole new light beyond measure. It will revolutionize the world. I've already said too much. Smiley

~peon

Looks like Bittrex wallets are back to normal! Smiley

*happydance

Just keep growing, just keep growing, just keep growing growing growing Smiley
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:36:49 PM

Hello Community,

Sprouts is now ready to mine on Steak Cloud.

IMPORTANT: Please add a 4 to the begging of all SPRTS addresses, a bit like this 4SjRPEqBHqgqG1EYxYBSrNpmxiAjwo1aMZU this is only to be used with Steak Cloud and the 4 would not be added to the address anywhere else.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:48:36 PM

Hello Community,

IMPORTANT: Please add a 4 to the begging of all SPRTS addresses, a bit like this 4SjRPEqBHqgqG1EYxYBSrNpmxiAjwo1aMZU this is only to be used with Steak Cloud and the 4 would not be added to the address anywhere else.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

www.SteakCloud.com for the win!

Official Twitter Announcement!

Steak Cloud is nice enough to host our 10k random giveaway for us! 10 lucky miners will walk away with 1K just for trying out Sprouts payouts on Steak Cloud! Hurry while the water is warm! All that we ask is that you TWEET and POST in this thread letting us know that you WON!!! Thank you all for the massive support! Without you, none of this would be possible!

Visit http://steakcloud.com/getting_started to get started!!!

Steak Cloud pays in ApexCoin, PandaCoin, TittieCoin, AmberCoin, XxXCoin, DogedDark, StepsCoin, MintCoin, BlackCoin, AmsterdamCoin, GameCredits, Sprouts, AnarchistsPrime, BataCoin and Bitcoin, more coins will be added based on demand.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Sprouts needs an extra character added to the beginning of wallet address (username). This allows Steak Cloud to differentiate between similar addresses.

Sprouts ADD A "4" - EXAMPLE: 4SjRPEqBHqgqG1EYxYBSrNpmxiAjwo1aMZU

In order to get paid in a supported coin, enter your wallet address as your username, example below.

SCRYPT
stratum+tcp://steakcloud.com:5000 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:11:28 PM

Public Service Announcement:

Bounties Paid:

Steak Cloud
30,000 Sprouts for www.SteakCloud.com implementation
TXID 9890b4ee30933ca86c9bb32fe42713ca2e0e5647189687d3a02b6c1c273061c3
10,000 Sprouts for www.SteakCloud.com lucky 10 miners giveaway!
TXID 454b3f98389a5092adf3c8ea1e6e432d2f08750dedbf3d4dab8bf3abce221169
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:27:22 PM

Our new hourly/daily faucet is picking up nicely! Thank you to everyone involved!

^0.33333333 Hourly, 8.88888888 Daily!

Current wallet balance   9586.07113600
Total coins rewarded   2080.42555244
Total completed withdrawal requests   240

Sprouts Lucky Faucet recharged with 8888.888888 Sprouts! #Gains #Prosperity #GrowYourSprouts

^25 every 24 hours!

Faucet balance: 8,898.033331
Average payout: 24.562814
1,592 payouts
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:03:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:47:12 PM by peonminer

This one's for you MrEggman

SPROUTS - THERE CAN BE A BETTER WORLD

We stand for all that is good in the world. We will conquer all that is evil. We are one. We are many. We are legion. We can forgive, though we will never forget. Expect us.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:39:55 PM

I like how all new muppet-coin scams glance over things like total coin amount etc. and go for the 'Hey it's green text and smileys' approach. RIP Sprouts when dev has dumped enough.

FOR RENT.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:59:16 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 10:46:31 PM by peonminer

PSA:

Please don't feed the trolls!

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:59:06 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 03:41:40 PM by peonminer

It's a beautiful day to make a difference c=
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:35:33 PM

Hello Community,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

www.SteakCloud.com for the win!

Official Twitter Announcement!

Steak Cloud is nice enough to host our 10k random giveaway for us! 10 lucky miners will walk away with 1K just for trying out Sprouts payouts on Steak Cloud! Hurry while the water is warm! All that we ask is that you TWEET and POST in this thread letting us know that you WON!!! Thank you all for the massive support! Without you, none of this would be possible!

Visit http://steakcloud.com/getting_started to get started!!!

Steak Cloud pays in ApexCoin, PandaCoin, TittieCoin, AmberCoin, XxXCoin, DogedDark, StepsCoin, MintCoin, BlackCoin, AmsterdamCoin, GameCredits, Sprouts, AnarchistsPrime, BataCoin and Bitcoin, more coins will be added based on demand.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Sprouts needs an extra character added to the beginning of wallet address (username). This allows Steak Cloud to differentiate between similar addresses.

Sprouts ADD A "4" - EXAMPLE: 4SjRPEqBHqgqG1EYxYBSrNpmxiAjwo1aMZU

In order to get paid in a supported coin, enter your wallet address as your username, example below.

SCRYPT
stratum+tcp://steakcloud.com:5000 -u YOUR_PAYOUT_ADDRESS -p x

Don't forget to post here and tweet when you win one of the Steak Cloud Sprouts giveaways!
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:03:41 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 03:40:14 PM by peonminer

We have lots of people wanting to join us on our adventure Smiley Cryptsy looking mighty fine today Smiley People are waking up! Better get your's while its still dirt cheap Cheesy ! @ www.ShapeShift.io @ www.Poloniex.com were coming for you next! Cheesy Join the family!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: