Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits 400$ mark  (Read 4231 times)
StrawberryF

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:26:53 AM

Hopefully it won't go any lower

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

The price of bitcoin have a huge fall down yesterday, and i hope bitcoin can hits 450++ and more. Especially when halving is really close now. I think it will keep increase soon.
Sad to see a drop in price but don't lose hope hereafter it won't suffer by price fall as due to halving instead it will increase and we were so curious to see the results, hope can see more positive outcomes in future.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:21:03 AM

I think it's pretty positive that it has been floating between 400 and 500 dollars for quite some time now.
I'm curious what it will be after the halving, but I guess everyone is Smiley
Yes it has been becoming speculation of what wil happened after the halving, most of the experts think after halving the price will skyrocket perhaps in around 700$
Assuming everything goes smoothly, it is possible that the value to go up at $700. Actually, there is a chance that the price may go beyond $700 but it wouldn't stabilize at that point because users will start dumping coins and possible go beyond the support wall and a correction will happen. I mean, nobody is actually sure what can and will happen.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:38:23 PM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
For me the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin  will not continue in the next few weeks. Because i knew the price is rise only in the next few weeks
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
The current situation with bitcoin is normal. The rise and fall of the price is normal about the bitcoin because sometimes the price down theyl buy more btc. If they buy kore btc the price will rise. I am simply waiting

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:27:51 PM

we are waiting for the 500$ price of bitcoin this coming june ,better to buy bitcoins right now ,and hold them for a couple of months to have a higher profit
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:00:06 PM

we are waiting for the 500$ price of bitcoin this coming june ,better to buy bitcoins right now ,and hold them for a couple of months to have a higher profit

I also think the price will be around $500 in May or June. We do not want the price to rise too fast in the future.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:36:05 PM

For me the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin  will not continue in the next few weeks. Because i knew the price is rise only in the next few weeks
It will not happen because there is no investment costs will continue to rise without prices declined slightly although in the end still rising but the fall in prices is a necessity.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 11:45:35 PM

The price of bitcoin have a huge fall down yesterday, and i hope bitcoin can hits 450++ and more. Especially when halving is really close now. I think it will keep increase soon.
Sad to see a drop in price but don't lose hope hereafter it won't suffer by price fall as due to halving instead it will increase and we were so curious to see the results, hope can see more positive outcomes in future.
Prices change on a moment's whim. A decline or a bubble does not show the true value of the currency, but rather, the overall trend should indicate some type of interpreted value. I mean... you can't really predict the future of the price completely, but for now I think that the price of bitcoins will steadily increase from now until [who knows when] and by that point we should have gained at least some profit in investing our time.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 12:09:26 AM

for me, i hope the rate of bitcoin will rise more until reach $600 and when halving come, its rise high more than $800  Grin Cool

and i want to re-stock as much bitcoin as i can  Grin maybe some of btc i want to withdraw  Grin
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

for me, i hope the rate of bitcoin will rise more until reach $600 and when halving come, its rise high more than $800  Grin Cool

and i want to re-stock as much bitcoin as i can  Grin maybe some of btc i want to withdraw  Grin
by a recent price fall i lost my hope in price increase, we cant predict anything here but still i believe that during halving the price will rise to higher amounts and wont suffer any price fall till this year end.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 06:55:43 AM

by a recent price fall i lost my hope in price increase, we cant predict anything here but still i believe that during halving the price will rise to higher amounts and wont suffer any price fall till this year end.

Yeah bitcoin never touch $400 by the coming days. On recent fall many users felt bad of it, but now it is growing little. So we can expect price increase even before the halving.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:59:19 AM

I will still buy and hold, I do not panic when the price down, and it is actually good for me to buy bitcoin. I will continue to wait until halving brought to high prices.
Tacalt

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:58:08 AM

I will still buy and hold, I do not panic when the price down, and it is actually good for me to buy bitcoin. I will continue to wait until halving brought to high prices.

When the price goes down, I am not panic at all. I will buy more bitcoin. The price will rise a lot in long term.
Rescue Squad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:00:19 AM

Now it's the time to buy because this will be possibly the cheapest price we could get Bitcoin at before the halving. I think it's the right moment to jump in and buy some coins if you have been undecided by now.
Tacalt

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:01:49 AM

Now it's the time to buy because this will be possibly the cheapest price we could get Bitcoin at before the halving. I think it's the right moment to jump in and buy some coins if you have been undecided by now.

If there is no big pump, like the one we saw in 2013, you can buy at any price. You will make profit in long term.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:04:44 AM

Hopefully it won't go any lower
I think before halving occurs you need not worry. prices will remain above $ 400. because before halving make a lot of people buy bitcoin makes a great demand for bitcoin. but I will not know what will happen after the price of halving occurs may remain above $400 or maybe more. hoping very much
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:05:11 AM

If there is no big pump, like the one we saw in 2013, you can buy at any price. You will make profit in long term.
With a low price like that, it is time to invest more bitcoin in order to have big profits after halving. Or maybe you can ear that instead of investing.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:09:22 AM

we will have to wait for price increase in that situation as if we all started to withdraw money from bitcoin by seeing that situation then bitcoin will go down to a much deeper bottom, and then it will be hard for us to benefit again from bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:25:43 AM

The price will rise soon as the halving is near, guys let us save our bitcoins and do not use it in gambling, instead keep and hold it as you will see the good result after the halving. I am very positive that it will happen so just believe also as this is already predicted by the experts.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS