Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Expectations  (Read 9372 times)
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:53:14 PM

I sold all my Litecoins @ $6.30 on the last pump two months ago when it reached almost $9.
There is no need for Litecoin out there in my opinion.

I fully agree with you, couldn't have put it better myself.

I used to be a Litecoin believer, but Litecoin just doesn't do it anymore.

Everyone, if you read this and you're still holding LTC; sell it while it's still worth something. Remember that it used to be $1.3 not that long ago. It will repeat itself, Litecoin won't solve the Bitcoin blocksize issue (it's pretty much irrelevant), there is ZERO development for Litecoin products, Coinbase and/or Gemini won't introduce/adopt it, its creator isn't that active anymore, the Litecoin foundation is falling apart, there are trolls trying to patent LTC, and so on.

Don't expect to gain anything from Litecoin, but expect to lose EVERYTHING.

I predict sub $3 before we'll see $4.5 - $5 range again. Sell while you've still time!

Well aren't you just a debbie downer.

I'm very curious and I mean it in the most sincere way possible. Whats motivates a person like you to go on a full rampage to attempt to scare others with mostly incorrect facts? I'm looking for an honest answer here.
Also FYI its the Litecoin Association, not the Litecoin Foundation. Smiley

Why do you say that? do you have any proof that this will happen? I guess it could fall a little bit, but not much (at least I hope so, I'm holding some!)

LTC has the second most valuable network after BTC, that should count...

LTC has zero users in the real word.

You heard it here folks LTC has zero users in the real world. Nobody is using it anywhere at all. Totally Zero users.

Let me give delusional people like you a reality check, 99% of litecoin cryptocurrency 'users' are all in it to make money, nobody gives a shit using litecoin cryptocurrency's in the real world and its userbase only exists of traders and hodlers. It has absolutely almost zero incentive for the average mainstream user to use litecoin cryptocurrency's and if they would they would choose bitcoin fiat anyway. litecoin doesnt even have an ios wallet, they dont have the funds for that.. their focus is not even reachiing outside, its a pure for trading it to btc and fiat, thats a fact.

Fixed a few things for you. The vast majority of those in cryptocurrencies are doing it for personal gain as opposed to caring about the ethos of cryptos.

I want to maximise my own profits.

People who get scared because of something I (a random person on the internet) write and sell their investment based on that, are not worthy of earning profits in the first place. They are not true believers.

ok

You don't sound like a true believer either.

Litecoin needs some development, some merchants and some people using it.

Do what you want.

Litecoin does get development, but the core devs concentrate on security and efficiencies rather than creature features.

In terms of merchants and people using it, again I will reiterate that Bitcoin suffers the same fate. There is a misconception that Bitcoin is really "mainstream" (or that its current form is much better than any other cryptos), and that it's regularly accepted as is as money should be. The day every payment processor closes its doors because businesses accept Bitcoin (or Litecoin, or anything else) is the day that we as a crypto community wins. But today is not that day.

If you want to see who accepts Litecoin you can check out Litecoin.com

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 09:52:39 PM

there is an element in the crypto community, unfortunately its a large percentage of the most vocal, who are always complaining that someone behind the coin they've thrown fiat at is not making them a huge profit.

one word of advice ITS AN OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY, if you're not happy with the success of the coin don't blame someone else, don't just blame some self appointed foundation; get off your own butt and do something.

probably take alot less energy to do your part then whinging and trollin on the forum.

summary; ask not what litecoin can do for you, but what you can do for litecoin  Wink
TheMage

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:16:28 PM

there is an element in the crypto community, unfortunately its a large percentage of the most vocal, who are always complaining that someone behind the coin they've thrown fiat at is not making them a huge profit.

one word of advice ITS AN OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY, if you're not happy with the success of the coin don't blame someone else, don't just blame some self appointed foundation; get off your own butt and do something.

probably take alot less energy to do your part then whinging and trollin on the forum.

summary; ask not what litecoin can do for you, but what you can do for litecoin  Wink

Thanks Kelsey Smiley

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:23:25 PM

nice reply! totally agree  Smiley

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:39:13 PM

nice reply! totally agree  Smiley

I get called a Troll when i say it LOL
And of course i agree.. kelsey said it. ahahha

What grinds my gears is guys that bitch about a coin for not having some road map.
They ask so what features are planned ?
Uhh hey idiots... they should be there on launch.. not tacked on later.
Further more it's a currency.. use it.

You don't need superfluous features continually added for no reason.
Security fixes should be more than enough.

If the coin works then look in the mirror i have said.. go out and get real world adoption.
Rather than hanging out at the forum and demanding new features be added for no reason
get off your ass and go find people not into crypto to join up.

kids don't know how this stuff works at all.
and they expect nonsense..

i also blame scammy coin cloner's for simply cloning shit coins then power flash mining it etc
then the following year Dark Coin etc add's anon features (that did not exist on launch)
a clever ploy enabled by users here desperate with greed !
really it's a brilliant scam and wow do you morons here eat it up.
And worse now you guys IPO those LOLOLOL

This scene is a sleazy piece of shit fed by greedy fucking losers who should go out and get a job.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:35:30 PM

"Doesn't Look Good for Altcoins"

There, i corrected the topic title for you OP.

And how soon can we expect you to contradict yourself *again ?

NOTE:
Read this guys post history he says it's crap.. then great, then crap, then great LOL  Roll Eyes

It's crap when I need more (in anticipation of spike). It's great when I am looking to sell. Rinse and repeat.

lol as i said on the first page

"What makes me think he is accumulating LTC?"

he's eating up LTC because it's seems oversold right now.

Then we have  qwizzie the dark coin spammer joining in- seems a nice guy but a total darkcoin maniac of course they are anti ltc.

When everyone around is screaming sell......

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:02:40 PM

summary; ask not what litecoin can do for you, but what you can do for litecoin

You mean like the time freejack2k and research committee spent dozens (maybe hundreds) of hours creating, polling, modifying and coming to consensus on a new logo before the developer stepped in and said "Nope - not ok.  Overuled." when consensus was finally reached Tongue

Crypto fascinates me - but bitcoin is probably the best example of why decentralized efforts don't work.  Litecoin is probably the second best example.  Both had only features that matter completely built under centralization - the only thing decentralization can do is (sometimes) maintain.

I'm 51% sure bitcoin will die within the next 5 years.  I'm 80% sure that litecoin will continue to slip into obscurity unless the demand for money laundering via BTC-E picks back up and is able to sustain it (BTC price needed for this to happen).

If bitcoin becomes a permanent digital store of value - maybe litecoin can maintain some type of silver parity with it.  If it works out - hodlers will be well rewarded ....
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

I'm 51% sure bitcoin will die within the next 5 years.  I'm 80% sure that litecoin will continue to slip into obscurity

i'm 79.998314% sure that all percentages in this thread are completely pulled out of ones  Shocked.........  Roll Eyes
Fontas.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:12:05 PM

Doesn't look good for BITCOIN. Noobs got shredded by the beartrap and now it will be funneled by shorts.

LTC will see organic growth as the block halving is already done.

Enjoy watching this show
CoinNuts

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:27:53 AM

I wouldn't give up on litecoin just yet. I think litecoin will outperform bitcoin as far as returns per coin in the coming months. Especially during price rallies. A lot of people will see it as a cheaper option to buy in to.
Example: If bitcoin rises 25% in value Litecoin could rise 50% or more.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:25:48 AM

Doesn't look good not just for Litecoin but all altcoin in general. Bitcoin is the culprit.  Grin
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:41:40 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 04:23:02 AM by rokkyroad

"Doesn't Look Good for Litecoin"

I hope the price keeps dropping and dropping ...

... so I can buy more!   Cool

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:58:34 AM

LTC is fine where ever the price falls.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheMage

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:07:22 AM

LTC is fine where ever the price falls.

Tokeweed, im liking you more and more. Not because of the positive comment on Litecoin, but because your posts are very low key and sensible.

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:11:37 PM

Why full retard? Never go full retard
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

Big red capital shouting trying to create a panic where there is none.  Sounds like someone desperate to get some cheap Litecoins.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
danel

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:35:22 AM

@bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc verify the accuracy of your prediction.  Grin

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:30:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:52:56 PM

LTC is still above $3. There won't be any crash to $2.50 unless the price of bitcoin goes down below $300.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:02:54 PM

LTC is still above $3. There won't be any crash to $2.50 unless the price of bitcoin goes down below $300.

In fact, there will be a crash to $2.20.

Sell now people. Litecoin sub $2.50 before year's end!

Before year's end?!?! 

Damn, why not saying sub $2.20 in the next 15 minutes? 
Yeah, why not pushing the ridicule to the max?
You are retard enough so yes, you can do it.
Do it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: