Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:26:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best investment?  (Read 11081 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:45:30 PM

Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

The best investment is the doing of the things you do and know better. If you are expert in any or more fields as above you write that field (or fields) is (are) the best investment for you. If you are not an expert in any of those then there are to many the other possibilities but no one can tell you for sure who is the best. No one can predict this. Every kind of investment has its risks and everyone judge about those according to him's mind, him's ability to analyses those and to lay out conclusions. So you ma have several judgments for the same thing. To not forget that everything need even a little luck.

Me have two kind investments in my today's plans. An online site which have 5 years of life in market and 9 years of development. Which give about 0.5% profit every day and declare the source of its profits (if you want I can give my reflink with pm). Then *the second investment) is investing in the Horizon project. For the moment and mainly buying their cryptocurrency named Horizon (HZ) with the hope that it will be increase of the price of it in the future. Both are risky and I know that. But the amount involved until today are few. Then is another third but is very long term. Like bitcoin. Which I buy because I hope in its increase of price after to many years. This third is not counted because seems without end; has began three years ago and no one know where will be seen some profit from it. Then to see and to do.  Wink

Well even knowing that 0.05 inst too much could you mind to share what you talking about ,looks some good investment made but need to see what is before invest any peny at it thanks.Holding bitcoin may be the best way but well must know when to sell and when to rebuy .
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:36:15 AM

Stocks? Bonds? Bitcoins?? Real Estate?

The best investment is the doing of the things you do and know better. If you are expert in any or more fields as above you write that field (or fields) is (are) the best investment for you. If you are not an expert in any of those then there are to many the other possibilities but no one can tell you for sure who is the best. No one can predict this. Every kind of investment has its risks and everyone judge about those according to him's mind, him's ability to analyses those and to lay out conclusions. So you ma have several judgments for the same thing. To not forget that everything need even a little luck.

Me have two kind investments in my today's plans. An online site which have 5 years of life in market and 9 years of development. Which give about 0.5% profit every day and declare the source of its profits (if you want I can give my reflink with pm). Then *the second investment) is investing in the Horizon project. For the moment and mainly buying their cryptocurrency named Horizon (HZ) with the hope that it will be increase of the price of it in the future. Both are risky and I know that. But the amount involved until today are few. Then is another third but is very long term. Like bitcoin. Which I buy because I hope in its increase of price after to many years. This third is not counted because seems without end; has began three years ago and no one know where will be seen some profit from it. Then to see and to do.  Wink

Well even knowing that 0.05 inst too much could you mind to share what you talking about ,looks some good investment made but need to see what is before invest any peny at it thanks.Holding bitcoin may be the best way but well must know when to sell and when to rebuy .

At what price did you buy? Bitcoin market is too volatile and price fluctuations is a part and parcel of bitcoins, so when you feel that the price of bitcoins is higher when you initially bought your coin I think you should sell it, and rebuy when the price goes down, price fluctuation is a continuous process in bitcoins, remember that.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:27:05 AM

Best investment is education.

Because financial investments are always changing, and they quickly become non-profitable. Without education and keeping updated yourself, you will always lose money.

ashly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:27:56 AM

Land.  Why?  God created land once.  He's not creating them again.

dont risk land..
bare land is bare for a reason.
contamination, dedicated greenspot (no development allowed)

it takes alot of research and council meetings to change the purpose of the land.. however buying a property(building/apartment), your already 98% there. u just gotta buy cheap and sell higher.

most people can have very quick success.. if at auction, you see a handful of bidders competing against you, simply get your competitors contact details. and give them a call a couple days after u win the auction.. add a couple £k to your win value and then offer it to your competition for that new higher price.
usually all bidders give up £10k-£20k below their total budget if they think the competition (you) has it in the bag. so if u won by being just £5k higher. you have £5k-£15k of wiggle room in their budget for you to use to your advantage.
quick flip with no work done, easy money in the right auction house (enough competitors names&phone numbers)

if not, then just do what other suggest and tart it up a little, and resale to someone else.

Best investment for me is revshare program,, its trusted and earn a lot of money
enthus

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:48:41 AM

The best investment I think is just keep btc and wait for value to grow.
ivan19

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:01:03 AM

If you have big bucks then you should go for real estate,stock and bonds. But if you have little to no funds then go for bitcoin investing.
enzu

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:08:36 AM

Best investment is secure bank stock
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:00:39 AM

I would be buying what Bitcoin I could and then saving for the future and even learning how to trade or getting some broker to do investments for you with bitcoin and getting a good return over the year and playing it safe at maybe 2 to 3% on return daily or every few days. Other than that maybe having an icer account and laving your funds in bank.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
JeWay

Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:32:12 AM

I just remember, one of my friend tells me that his investment is his children?  Smiley
What kind of parent he/she is, he raises his child so they can make profit on the future???
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:38:27 AM

I believe bitcoin is a good long term investment and so is land/real estate. If you look at graphs for long term with these things, seems not to be look too bad.

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:41:33 PM

I just remember, one of my friend tells me that his investment is his children?  Smiley
What kind of parent he/she is, he raises his child so they can make profit on the future???

probably, and maybe that's how they were grown... thats a big mistake If we are raising our child just to make sure that our future is safe...

Lolz.. It's something like that if you have a baby boy he would be become a soccer player in future and if she is a baby girl she would be a tennis star, and if they have that mindset then it's really ridiculous, as if the kids would not have good support base from their parents it would be become really difficult for them to grow in a proper way.
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:43:22 PM

yea i dont think investing with kids is ethical lol.

for me a good investment would be lending money to trusted people, thers really good returns in that.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:00:31 PM

Why should choose Stocks, Bonds, Bitcoins or Real Estate?

If you are able and can, why do not you invest in all that you mentioned above. That is, fortunately with such capital investment you will not freeze in only one investment alone, but made like the network and it can co-exist and help the investment with each other. Even if there will be a loss, it will not lose everything

I think not store eggs in one basket.
stromma44

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:33:13 PM

Why should choose Stocks, Bonds, Bitcoins or Real Estate?

If you are able and can, why do not you invest in all that you mentioned above. That is, fortunately with such capital investment you will not freeze in only one investment alone, but made like the network and it can co-exist and help the investment with each other. Even if there will be a loss, it will not lose everything

I think not store eggs in one basket.

Diversification of investments is the answer to above questions, you cannot afford to trust any single product and invest all your earnings into it, as the future is unpredictable and doesn't guarantee you the success so investing in all products by dividing your earnings can give you more probability to earn profits.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:48:18 PM

Diversification of investments is the answer to above questions, you cannot afford to trust any single product and invest all your earnings into it, as the future is unpredictable and doesn't guarantee you the success so investing in all products by dividing your earnings can give you more probability to earn profits.

Yes, diversified of investment objective is that we put the fund into some kind of asset

True or not, the answer is depending from where we see it

There are some investors who are pro or disagree with the statement that investment, because if we invest in one type of investment, when we lose then we will lose the total investment. This causes the value of our investment will decline pretty much

But there are also investors who do not agree with the counter or diversified. Investors this model usually has the ability to control their investments, have education, experience as well as excessive money. Like warren buffet?
ashly

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:58:06 AM

My best investment site is MMM because it gives you 30% interest monthly its cool
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:09:33 AM

Stocks and Real Estate
Because I think we could benefit more than others and even without work can get enough profit to capital that we have..
stiffmunic

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:14:20 AM

best investment right now i think is just btc.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:35:41 PM

What about Bter and their 10% annual interest? Has anyone been using that?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kyrios_

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:02:42 PM

My best investment site is MMM because it gives you 30% interest monthly its cool

What is MMM?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: