Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to stand up to the XT shills here!  (Read 10598 times)
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

You can read the stuff here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1240388.0

There are forum members that are clearly acting as shills for XT trying their hardest to push the XT agenda.

I think it is time for those of us that care about Bitcoin being what it should be (not controlled by control freaks) to make that clear to these shills.

If you are against the XT "corporate takeover" attempt then let them know!

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:59:23 PM

Yeah lets be totalitarian. It sure does fit bitcoin's vision  Roll Eyes

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:00:54 PM

Yeah lets be totalitarian. It sure does fit bitcoin's vision  Roll Eyes

Totalitarian is exactly what XT is trying to do.

What I am doing is simply pointing this out.

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:01:32 PM

Fork off bitchez!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

Well you could start a public shame list in this thread. It's about time they get what they deserve. I think that this thread is more suited for Meta though.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

There's a whole 100+ pages thread that serve exactly this purpose  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162684.0

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:03:46 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2015, 08:28:02 PM by knight22

I would like to have a rational explanation about why you people think free choices must be fighted. And how does that fit bitcoin vision.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:04:35 PM

I would like to have a rational explanation about why you poeple think free choices but be fighted. And how does that fit bitcoin vision.

If you would stop shilling and enter into a discussion then maybe that would be possible.

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:10:37 PM

I would like to have a rational explanation about why you poeple think free choices but be fighted. And how does that fit bitcoin vision.

If you would stop shilling and enter into a discussion then maybe that would be possible.

How a discussion is possible with people unwilling to move an inch in a timely mater?

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:14:16 PM

How a discussion is possible with people unwilling to move an inch in a timely mater?

Let me guess - it might be because people like you don't allow any time (apparently it has to be done "right now").

Your strategy of trying to say that "this is an urgent thing" is rubbish and everyone with half a brain knows that (but you still keep pushing it).

So it is very clear you are aiming at people with "low intelligence".

You see how you keep losing when you argue with me?

(but keep it up - I enjoy making you look stupid)

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:17:19 PM

Let me guess - it might be because people like you don't allow any time (apparently it has to be done "right now").

Your strategy of trying to say that "this is an urgent thing" is rubbish and everyone with half a brain knows that (but you still keep pushing it).

So it is very clear you are aiming at people with "low intelligence".

You see how you keep losing when you argue with me?

Ok. Then you just proved me a discussion is impossible. Now accept the fact that people are freely moving away and move along.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:18:04 PM

Ok. Then you just proved me a discussion is impossible. Now accept the fact that people are freely moving away and move along.

I see - you have given up - good - now go an "fork off'.

turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:20:49 PM

Well you could start a public shame list in this thread. It's about time they get what they deserve. I think that this thread is more suited for Meta though.
There was such a thread. Months ago.
Are you people going completely nuts?

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:21:14 PM

The "corporate takeover" already happen, Blocktream is now the owner of bitcoin development and they're pushing their agenda, maybe you should be worried about that...

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:22:15 PM

The "corporate takeover" already happen, Blocktream is now the owner of bitcoin development and they're pushing their agenda, maybe you should be worried about that...

I don't think "any corporate takeover" should be supported (don't confuse me as a supporter of Blockstream).

brg444

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:26:38 PM

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs. What are yours?

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:36:34 PM

The fact that no other scaling proposition other than the for profit privately owned Liquid should be worrying you. I'm not again Liquid but clearly blockstream have the wrong priorities on the scaling manner.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:39:04 PM

The fact that no other scaling proposition other than the for profit privately owned Liquid should be worrying you. I'm not again Liquid but clearly blockstream have the wrong priorities on the scaling manner.

Again - look at the *reality* of what is happening now.

The only full blocks have been because of spam attacks (not real demand).

There is ample time to work on improving performance - the whole idea of making this out to be a crisis is the FUD from your masters.

brg444

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:47:40 PM

There are different propositions being worked on right now by the various people at Blockstream. Too bad you can't keep track, being retarded and all that.

CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 07:49:40 PM

There are different propositions being worked on right now by the various people at Blockstream. Too bad you can't keep track, being retarded and all that.

He is a "shill" as we have shown - so I think we don't need to accuse him of being retarded - he is just doing what he has been told to do (I guess he is being paid to post).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: