Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx  (Read 14229 times)
z0rg1nc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:33:10 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 07:19:21 AM by z0rg1nc

This is interesting, so I guess we have to port forward our routers in order for this to work. I have firewalled i2p router but cannot connect to the bitmoney servers.

Sometimes it works with firewalled too, kinda 50\50 (try cancel proxy connecting and retry 'Main' -> 'Proxy' -> 'Connect' again, it'll select another server address, there are 10 of them), but yes, port forwarding is important.

P.S. There is a bid 105 btm for 0.001 btc on exchange, please somebody make the first trade, to test BTC withdraw and charts. It's just 2 hours of mine, probably somebody already got it. If there are any problems with exchange deposits of Bitmoney, report please.

Looking the cheapest and fastest microtransactions?They are already here
zhorzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:20:53 AM

How make deposit to my account-guid for  built-in exchange ?

Status of my new deposit is " Payment details received " is for 3 hours!!!

it's normal ?
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:23:20 PM

Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley
zhorzh

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:34:47 PM

Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley

summary: who were able to make a deposit to buy or sell BTM on built-in exchange ?
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:38:25 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 07:57:01 PM by z0rg1nc

Status of my deposit is " Payment details received " more 24 hours!!!  Smiley

summary: who were able to make a deposit to buy or sell BTM on built-in exchange ?

Right click for deposit row -> view payment details, there will be invoice data for transfer.

After 24 hours it's probably expired already, create new for sure.

P.S. You may not see some controls (like down right 'register' buttons) in forms on Ubuntu, try to resize them bigger, they'll appear.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:14:06 PM

Right click for deposit row -> view payment details, there will be invoice data for transfer.

P.S. You may not see some controls (like down right 'register' buttons) in forms on Ubuntu, try to resize them bigger, they'll appear.
confirming, after few attempts Status doesn't change it stays " Payment details received " and i noticed that every new deposit goes to the same receiving address (bug?)

{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-0100de0e9562",
  "CommentBytes": "removed",
  "TransferAmount": 10,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:28:44 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 09:41:49 PM by z0rg1nc

confirming, after few attempts Status doesn't change it stays " Payment details received " and i noticed that every new deposit goes to the same receiving address (bug?)

{
}

It will change to "Completed successful" after receiving payment. The same address is OK, it's not Bitcoin, data is stored in commentBytes (deposit guid more precisely).
Copy this data to 'Wallet' -> 'Process invoice', select active wallet with enough balance ok, ok, pass, waiting. More info about invoices in Manual.

P.S. I fixed client related to bitmoney.i2p forum payment processing, you'll receive payment tokens in 30 seconds now.

P.P.S Our forum shows some use-cases of BitMoney like microtransaction instead of captcha solving for the new user registration, take a look.

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:42:27 PM

{
}

It will change to "Completed successful" after receiving payment. The same address is OK, it's not Bitcoin, data is stored in commentBytes (deposit guid more precisely).
Copy this data to 'Wallet' -> 'Process invoice', select active wallet with enough balance ok, ok, pass, waiting. More info about invoices in Manual.

P.S. I fixed client related to bitmoney.i2p forum payment processing, you'll receive payment tokens in 30 seconds now.

P.P.S Our forum shows some use-cases of BitMoney like microtransaction instead of captcha solving, take a look.
oh i see so you need to manually process invoice to get deposit, now it worked!! Smiley was thinking it works automatically.. maybe in near future?. thanks for your reply.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:49:28 PM

oh i see so you need to manually process invoice to get deposit, now it worked!! Smiley was thinking it works automatically.. maybe in near future?. thanks for your reply.

Yes, very likely in the next release. TripleA (another team member btw, sometimes will answer here too) suggested it already, seems important.

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 10:00:50 PM

Yes, very likely in the next release. TripleA (another team member btw, sometimes will answer here too) suggested it already, seems important.
OK i did my first trade and withdraw .0008 BTC without any problems.. : )) so that works, good job.. only there are not many attractive orders to exchange btm to btc considering how hard it is to mine it and considering prox supply but i guess that will change as things pick up. Good work, concept works very good congrats!!!

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:58:29 AM

Is this thing worth mining? can someone share their experience?  Roll Eyes
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:50:59 AM

Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available? 

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:24:50 AM

Is this thing worth mining? can someone share their experience?  Roll Eyes
I'm considering joining in too, and hope to see some mining experience as well as some earnings Grin
zhorzh

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:57:21 AM

I get the error  " unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds' "  when trying to make an order to buy or sell 1 BTM.

But my base account on exchange  have 102 BTM !
TripleA

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:46:38 AM

Greetings, I'm BitMoney-dev team member.

I get the error  " unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds' "  when trying to make an order to buy or sell 1 BTM.

Try to make bid order with a price less than you account balance. Bid order is a way to sell BTM (and buy BTC). For example price "50" and Qty "1". It should be OK.

To buy BTM (ask orders) you need some BTC on your trading account.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:17:08 AM

OK i did my first trade and withdraw .0008 BTC without any problems.. : )) so that works, good job.. only there are not many attractive orders to exchange btm to btc considering how hard it is to mine it and considering prox supply but i guess that will change as things pick up. Good work, concept works very good congrats!!!

Thank you. There is another way to get bitmoney - sell something. The guys with cheap electricity and available CPU will mine, other make business. There could be the moment in the future when "GDP" will not require more currency than already mined, so it will be unprofitable for any to mine, it's OK.

zhorzh

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:41:18 AM

Greetings, I'm BitMoney-dev team member.

Try to make bid order with a price less than you account balance. Bid order is a way to sell BTM (and buy BTC). For example price "50" and Qty "1". It should be OK.

To buy BTM (ask orders) you need some BTC on your trading account.

I already knew. Thank you!
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:42:09 AM

Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available? 

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?

I'll start publish some internal libs very soon, and step by step all client code.

There was no plans to provide such information. It's under discussion but i see no actual reason except coinmarketcap rating.

primera

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:05:25 PM

Fun with something new, little trixy in beggining but now i understand most of it. Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:50:05 PM

PLS somebody to tell me how to deposit in the internal wallet exchange STEP BY STEP!
Tried hard about 10 times - no luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: