Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx  (Read 14229 times)
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 06:45:50 PM

This looks interesting. Played around with the wallet for a while. Starting to get the hang of it. Im going to mine a few and see how it goes.
primera

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:19:55 PM

PLS somebody to tell me how to deposit in the internal wallet exchange STEP BY STEP!
Tried hard about 10 times - no luck Smiley

Go to Exchange -> login then rightclick on BTM currency and then new deposit enter a value.
Then go to Menu - Exchange -> Deposit list , right click if status is " Payment details recevied " and then view payment detailspayment.
Copy Invoice data and then go to wallet -> Process wallet invoice and paste it there OK
z0rg1nc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:30:13 PM

This looks interesting. Played around with the wallet for a while. Starting to get the hang of it. Im going to mine a few and see how it goes.

Yep, sometimes it happens, if goes on for a long time try reconnect to differect 'proxy' server by 'Proxy' -> Disconnect, then connect again.

P.S. Please don't stay online (at least on exchange other consume less bandwidth) if you do nothing, it'll help us. We'll try to add additional i2p servers in the future.

Looking the cheapest and fastest microtransactions?They are already here
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:33:33 PM

mining server - login ERROR "Unexpected error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"
TripleA

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:37:42 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 07:51:17 PM by TripleA

PLS somebody to tell me how to deposit in the internal wallet exchange STEP BY STEP!
Tried hard about 10 times - no luck Smiley

First make a wallet "Wallet" > "Register new" and a mining account "Mining" > "Register new account".
After that login with both of them, mine some BTM and refill your wallet.
Create exchange account and there make order to deposit BTM account (Right click on the BTM account string).
Open "Deposit list" ("Exchange" > "Deposits") and after right click on your deposit choose "View payment details".
Select and Copy invoice data.
(For example:
{
  "WalletTo": "00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000001",
  "CommentBytes": "f0000000000000000000000000000000000000",
  "TransferAmount": 100,
  "ForceAnonymousTransfer": false
}
Then "Wallet" > "Process invoice".
Clear the window "Process wallet invoice"
Paste there your payment invoice data.
Click OK and in the next window OK again, enter your waller passwords.
That's it, payment will be sent to your BTM exchange account.

I hope this step by step guide will help new users.
primera, thanks for a compact version Smiley
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:40:27 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 06:26:46 AM by z0rg1nc

mining server - login ERROR "Unexpected error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'"

Please send via PM last events from /logs/error.log. Probably no profile was selected or password form closed.
Try to register another profile.
Also in PM mono --version if it's used (again and again - no 3.* version, only 4.0.4+, links were given in Manual and in the topic).

P.S. Some server-side errors, fixing. Probably somebody (with low probability, quite rare) will face unexpected errors.

EDIT: If payment processing stops for a long time and proxy server is definitely ok (green, not orange 'i2p destination balance: X' label), relog wallet, it should help. The same for another profiles.

kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:36:53 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 09:01:04 PM by kondiomir

@Primera @TrippleA

Thank you guys. I've missed the part with "view payment details"
Now it seems to work.

Edit: now the part with making new sell/ buy order is little blurry Cheesy
TripleA

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:18:38 PM

Edit: now the part with making new sell/ buy order is little blurry Cheesy

"Exchange" >  "Security list" > Right click on the information string > "Depth of market". Then right click on the DOM > "New order".
Input order data and click Add.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:20:03 AM

I confirm some lags with wallet server (like login or payment processing) in comparison to other 3 profiles. Everything works but slow. Looks not related to i2p.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:58:05 PM

Servers restart in 15 mins. Clients should reconnect automatically and without any problems. If I2p destination balance for a long time, try to reconnect 'proxy'. Report if something goes wrong.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 10:32:55 PM

I confirm some lags with wallet server (like login or payment processing) in comparison to other 3 profiles. Everything works but slow. Looks not related to i2p.
yea noticed the same thing, one question what effect does adding balance to "I2p destination balance" have? faster mining? faster connection? more stability? thanks

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:05:52 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 09:47:29 AM by z0rg1nc

yea noticed the same thing, one question what effect does adding balance to "I2p destination balance" have? faster mining? faster connection? more stability? thanks

Every call to our servers cost you a little (around 0.0025 except any profile registration which costs 1.0) amount of btm, its subtracted from that balance. With 0 balance you'll get rejected constantly except some general rpc calls like solve mining task to refill this balance. Kinda ddos protection.
I think i found the bug, will fix soon.

EDIT: done, must be faster now. Report if it is not.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:32:33 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 10:49:15 AM by z0rg1nc

It's not our asks=) So please welcome our first market maker with such generous offers on the exchange!

for 0.001 BTC lot.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:45:15 AM

Free BTM for our forum registration from TripleA http://bitmoney.i2p/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=80#p80. New quests will be presented soon i think.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 06:15:22 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 06:56:04 PM by trader19

Free BTM for our forum registration from TripleA http://bitmoney.i2p/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=80#p80. New quests will be presented soon i think.
just registred on your forum, basicly you need to pay the fee of 3 BTM to get registration Token (it took few seconds to get it) i guess Fee its kind of spam protection. everything worked well and i will be collecting Free BTM Wink thanks.
I must say you guys put a lot of work behind this project, POC confirmed, exchange works fine, mining works fine.. what worries me is ppl like me likes to know information like current supply, daily amount of mined coins to know if its worth of mining/investing/holding. What is misses is kind of block explorer, maybe next update? Whitepaper how mining algo works? And maybe on exchange (DOM) add some more Columns like total amount of coins/btc Traded. kind of makes it more user friendly, like when placing new order to directly input wished amount instead of calculating how much do you want to sell/buy. thanks & GL

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:38:01 PM

just registred on your forum, basicly you need to pay the fee of 3 BTM to get registration Token (it took few seconds to get it) i guess Fee its kind of spam protection. everything worked well and i will be collecting Free BTM Wink thanks.
I must say you guys put a lot of work behind this project, POC confirmed, exchange works fine, mining works fine.. what worries me is ppl like me likes to know information like current supply, daily amount of mined coins to know if its worth of mining/investing/holding. What is misses is kind of block explorer, maybe next update? Whitepaper how mining algo works? And maybe on exchange (DOM) add some more Columns like total amount of coins/btc Traded. kind of makes it more user friendly, like when placing new order to directly input wished amount instead of calculating how much do you want to sell/buy. thanks & GL

I have the same concerns but apparently they see no reason to provide that information.

Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available? 

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?

I'll start publish some internal libs very soon, and step by step all client code.

There was no plans to provide such information. It's under discussion but i see no actual reason except coinmarketcap rating.

I don't understand how it would be deemed appropriate not to provide a method for people to know the coin supply and emission rate.  Access to that data is essential.  It's basic information that should be provided. 
TripleA

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:34:21 PM

Thank you for review. I have sent you 200 BTM.

I have rewards for 2 other comments about forum registration.

There's still no decision about other "quests", but my CPU is in work for this, anyway.

I also sold 0.009 BTC during the first days of release, but this BTM will be used for more serious actions, like services integration tasks.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:39:45 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 10:01:27 PM by z0rg1nc

I have the same concerns but apparently they see no reason to provide that information.

Client source will be available in the future, it's just messy in some places to publish now. IlSpy will help those of you who wants to be sure it's not a fraud, code (c# 6.0) is not obfuscated.

Any idea when source will be available?  

Currently there is no method for people to know the emission.  When will you provide access to that data?

I'll start publish some internal libs very soon, and step by step all client code.

There was no plans to provide such information. It's under discussion but i see no actual reason except coinmarketcap rating.

I don't understand how it would be deemed appropriate not to provide a method for people to know the coin supply and emission rate.  Access to that data is essential.  It's basic information that should be provided.  

Hi all. It's always interesting to discuss something with clever guys.

First thing. There will be (as always in the future) weekly\daily backups of DB with tuples of (wallet guid, public keys, balance at 12:00 pm) for those who wants to share this information (additional field in wallet settings on server). So if fbi knocks to my door or some heavy attack happens there will be the way to fork the system or convert these records to another such payment systems currencies (i guess competitors will appear and will be ready to do it with some discount instead of own mining to get additional clients).

So with some confidence the data about audience and current supply will be available.

But in general i don't think market cap means anything. Your service payments, common infrastructure development, exchange liquidity and rate volatility are more important for everyday business and they can be calculated. We can publish everything but these numbers could be just made up so it should not be the parameter to estimate your profit\risks imho.

Mining alg is very simple - server generate 32 byte salt for scrypt function and mask\maskEqual, so client should find the 32 byte pass when scrypt (pass, salt, params) & mask == maskEqual to get btm. MaskEqual randomly generated, bit count in mask calculates from wishfulIncome. Emission rate is 1/2048 btm for 1 hash calculation. Scrypt function parameters were given in Tech details. The code will be presented later, i'm optimising some server settings right now, a little patience, there is nothing special anyway. Btw i haven't dive into current scrypt asic\gpu situation, 32Mb looked better than 128kb for LiteCoin when it was all started but i'm not an expert so little digest could be helpful.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:44:51 PM

GUI definitely requires improvement i agree. Please create someday the topic with suggestions on our forum in 'feature requests' not to lose.

TripleA

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:57:05 AM

just registred on your forum, basicly you need to pay the fee of 3 BTM to get registration Token (it took few seconds to get it) i guess Fee its kind of spam protection.

By the way, our forum balance is not only a matter of registration.
User needs BTM on his balance for any forum activity: to make topics and post, to make poles and votes, to rate other users.

Here is my balance changelog:
-0.10      New reply creation
-0.50      New topic creation
-16.10      Rate send
-0.26      Poll vote
-5.10      Poll vote
-2.30      Poll vote
-2.90      Poll vote
-0.10      Poll creation
-4.10      Poll vote
-2.92      Poll vote
-6.51      Poll vote
-0.10      Poll creation
100.00           (account balance replenishment)

Current fee rates:

Registration - 1 BTM
New topic - 0.5 BTM
New post - 0.1 BTM
Rate post - 0.1 BTM
Limitations (operation forbidden if balance less than X)
New topic - 0.1 BTM
New post - 0.1 BTM

Although it's only a demonstration system, you may change rates on your own site or forum like you want. Your own system of paid activities may also be different in general. Anyway, site owner may design it to reach 100% spam protection. If a spamer breaks through the first steps of registration, he may be defeated and autobanned by negative rates from other users.
With this approach users will not need to enter captchas or to have posting limitations, and site host may earn some income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: