Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx  (Read 14229 times)
TripleA

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:09:57 PM

(as a confirmation) It's my topic https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=28222.0
zhorzh

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

What about trading on the big exchange ( bittrex, poloniex etc... )

Buit-in exchange has very low volume and  liquidity Sad

TripleA

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:10:30 PM

Buit-in exchange has very low volume and  liquidity Sad

New currencies have low volume and  liquidity on any exchange as I heard. It's more the matter of currency popularity. If we separate low BTM free-float, then liquidity may become even less.
That's why we are first concentrating on more important things: to get new testers and to demonstrate the utility of system implementation for different services.
I am sure that the spread will be lower as we have more people here.

Even so we'll be glad to make BitMoney listing on any exchange, and we'll do it eventually. I'm ready to pay 750 BTM for any exchange, if you can add BitMoney there by yourself (I have max 3k BTM for this task now). PM me anyone, if you can help to do it fast.
z0rg1nc (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:31:27 PM

Buit-in exchange has very low volume and  liquidity Sad

As TripleA said, it's too early. I'll try to contact with exchanges administration though i suppose they will not be glad to add such specific currency without some history behind even for 3k btm... http://exchanged.i2p/ owner has plans to receive BitMoney as i know. Main goal is to create economy, volume will rise then.

Looking the cheapest and fastest microtransactions?They are already here
invest4al2

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 06:11:26 PM

can coins be sent from the "destination balance" back to other wallets?
TripleA

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:38:56 PM

can coins be sent from the "destination balance" back to other wallets?

No, they can't, same as from balance of message account.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:28:13 PM

Just want to note - built-in native miner is not enabled by default, so if you see something much slower than 1btm for 1min, probably it's not turned on. It can be enabled (as and proper thread count) in 'Main' -> 'Local mining' -> 'Settings'. I anticipated different quotes on exchange, probably that's the cause.

TripleA

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:00:12 PM

Just want to note - built-in native miner is not enabled by default, so if you see something much slower than 1btm for 1min, probably it's not turned on. It can be enabled (as and proper thread count) in 'Main' -> 'Local mining' -> 'Settings'. I anticipated different quotes on exchange, probably that's the cause.

For those who didn't read manual, it means:

To open the local mining settings use Menu >> Local mining >> Settings.
In this window you can set up:
To use native libs or not (recommended, 5 times faster than managed code).
TripleA

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:43:46 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:25:13 PM by TripleA

The "quest" reward is up to 500 BTM. I remind its conditions:

We'll be glad to see any further opinions and suggestions. That's why I'll send 500 BTM to the first three people, who will reg on our forum (http://bitmoney.i2p.xyz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19&p=80#p80) and left a comment about registration process on any clearnet forum.

trader19 was the first who did it, he has received 500 BTM.
We need 2 comments more, don't miss a chance.

upd. You need to have at least 10 forum activity on bitcointalk.org to join the quest.
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:47:22 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 06:39:58 PM by z0rg1nc

And one quest from me. I'll pay 60000btm each first 2 guys who'll implement BitMoney payment receiving on some site (clearnet or .i2p or .onion) or mobile app (Apple or Android). Additional 41000 each for sending funds back somehow. Conditions:

1. It must have some sense, not just input box with your wallet GUID and alert box on receiving. Like some game or polls or whatever. No illegal things like drug markets etc.
2. It must work automatically, i.e. has obviously fast response.
3. Service description must be published in this topic and on our forum in 'Related services and products' section.
4. 1 author for 1 project. The author must have bitcointalk account with at least 15 activity.

If you will not be in the first i guess it'll be paid too but you will have to wait until i sell some btc.

If you have some questions or problems with API i am ready to help.

ADDED: Another option - I'll send you BTC directly but with current exchange rate +20% discount.

z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:40:40 AM

Server restart to update software.

TripleA

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 12:04:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 06:11:46 PM by TripleA

And one quest from me. I'll pay 3000btm each first 2 guys who'll implement BitMoney payment receiving on some site (clearnet or .i2p or .onion). Additional 1000 each for sending funds back somehow. Conditions:

1. It must have some sense, not just input box with your wallet GUID and alert box on receiving. Like some game or polls or whatever. No illegal things like drug markets etc.
2. It must work automatically, i.e. has obviously fast response.
3. Service description must be published in this topic and on our forum in 'Related services and products' section.
4. 1 author for 1 project. The author must have bitcointalk account with at least 15 activity.

If you will not be in the first 2 i guess it'll be payed too, but you will have to wait until i sell some btc.

If you have some questions or problems with API i am ready to help.

It's an important thing and I'll add 8000 BTM (upd) from my bought coins to the first two guys with own services.
Also it can be a small additional PR for the services cause we may use this examples to demonstrate BitMoney capabilities.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:15:57 PM

Where can i find about the actual Speed of the local miner?
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:16:28 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 09:15:22 AM by z0rg1nc

I use https://github.com/technion/libscrypt code. There were some performance tests in the net for the lib but i can't find it now. All parameters were given (except out buflen, it depends on task balanceGain, several bytes (2-3) usually) you can try to test it by yourself. libscrypt_x64(86).so (as and .dll) appears in working dir after the first start of the miner too.

On my cpu i have (1 hash calculation, native vs managed):
1thread: 90ms vs 1200ms
4thread: 37ms vs 474ms

So i can mine with rate 1btm/(37ms*2048) = 1 btm / 75.776s for 4 thread in average.

P.S. On linux you should resize local mining settings window to see 'linux (x86\x64)' option, it's hiding sometimes.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 09:14:54 AM

I use https://github.com/technion/libscrypt code. There were some performance tests in the net for the lib but i can't find it now. All parameters were given (except out buflen, it depends on task balanceGain, several bytes (2-3) usually) you can try to test it by yourself. libscrypt_x64(86).so (as and .dll) appears in working dir after the first start of the miner too.

So i can mine with rate 1btm/(37ms*2048) = 1 btm / 75.776s for 4 thread in average.
does the common mining diff adjustment apply here? I mean the more miners online more difficul it getw to generate one.. Thanks

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
z0rg1nc (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:17:52 AM

does the common mining diff adjustment apply here? I mean the more miners online more difficul it getw to generate one.. Thanks

No by design, the feature leads to predictable exchange rate in the future, it's important. But if i'll see some alg defect or available asics alg will be changed. Primary targets are stable exchange rate and availability for all to mine.

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:33:12 AM

how to start mining?
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:47:21 AM

click at page 1, read 10 lines, download the manual read the chapter and there you go
TripleA

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:59:57 AM

how to start mining?

If you already have connected client, just input any job name, wishful income and click "add job".
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

click at page 1, read 10 lines, download the manual read the chapter and there you go
I badly know English
more than half don't understand what is written in the instructions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: