Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's finally happened CRYPTSY is insolvent  (Read 10042 times)
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:20:12 AM

Jesus H. Christ, I was ready to transfer everything out of Cryptsy and now it's a false alarm?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:31:23 AM

Jesus H. Christ, I was ready to transfer everything out of Cryptsy and now it's a false alarm?

Yep, just leave your precious in the hands of a dude who went from building websites to operating a cryptocurrency exchanging now living in an over million-dollar home since March of this year while his clients have to jump through hoops to conduct simple withdraws, now accordingly via a tier system illegally put in place.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:38:57 AM

Yep, just leave your precious in the hands of a dude who went from building websites to operating a cryptocurrency exchanging now living in an over million-dollar home since March of this year while his clients have to jump through hoops to conduct simple withdraws, now accordingly via a tier system illegally put in place.

A million dollar home since March?  I'm in the wrong business....
And where better do you suggest keeping the assorted alt coin collection....besides the wallet?

Seriously, haven't kept up with the latest and greatest exchange reviews, but I am open to hear about any better exchanges to transfer to.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 09:11:21 AM

The benefits of running a 'US-Based' company outside the US

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:37:02 AM

I agree that exchange is just dog shit. I want everything of mine off of there for good.

However, one min he is fucking homeless next living in multi million dollar mansion.

Anyway I'm tired of crapsy time to get everything gone from there.

Doesn't look good Mullick was trying to avoid my questions either.

anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:38:26 AM

i quitted crpsty like 2013 nov soo its like 2 years ago there it was nice i guess
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:51:49 AM

all the more reason to get on 1ex.trade
Cheesy
Yes your right 1ex.trade is going to be the place to go from what I heard and read!!! Also you can watch it transforming into the next big exchange!

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 11:55:18 AM

I have BTC, LTC and BTCD stucked withdrawals, has anyone been succesfull withdrawing coins from Crapsea? Which coin was that?

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:34:10 PM

KYC makes me think the gov stopped by and made them do that.....
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 08:47:13 PM

House for foreclosed on in 2009 before he bought it

Proof is in the link you posted but obviously didnt read

Mr. Pot, you might want to do some reading too before yelling at Mr. Kettle.

Any chance anyone from Cryptsy - yourself, BigVern, BitJohn... - would care to comment on the withdrawal issues? Because that seems to be the more important part of the "insolvency" question.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:56:45 AM

take a minute and look at this history of the retard who started this thread...he's nothing but a worthless altcoin troll with no life.  that is fact.  how could anyone have such a sad fucking life they spend their entire existence on this forum looking for friends?

spoetnik, you are by far the most pathetic piece of fucking trash on this forum.  some day i hope you come to your senses and end the misery.

and how does my Cryptsy info keep ending up here with people trolling me and threatening with violence and extortion ?

answer ?

BTW you fucking piece of shit, if you continue to use the word "faggot" I will ensure that information in your DOX will be put to good use.

this is 2015 you ignorant, mother fucking piece of trailer trash.

That sounds like a threat.. care to elaborate ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:01:25 AM

The benefits of running a 'US-Based' company outside the US

Based on watching BigVern being behind other ventures i am sure he made his fortune elsewhere.
I highly doubt that mansion was paid for by Cryptsy profits.
then again i don't know how much he made way back when noobs showed up.
back in October 2013 it seemed like every 30 seconds a noob was asking (on Cryptsy chat)
"How do i send money from my bank account" ..to buy XYZ Shitcoin.
Point is most of those guys took a loss and had to quit.. they were broke.
Can't trade if you have been suckered and drained dry.

FUD first & ask questions later™
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 12:57:29 PM

I dont know if this is a false alarm or not, but i withdraw everything from my cryptsy account, ofc that i loss some money by doing it, but i prefer it instead of loss everything, i can always come back in few weeks if everything seems like was a "false alarm".

I must said that i withdraw everything without any problems, well you know, with cryptsy you need to wait a little bit more than normal, but thats all, i withdraw all without problems.

What i notice is that his trollbox is really cra* in last days...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:30:30 PM

Still have yet to have an issue with crypt...
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:47:51 PM

Still have yet to have an issue with crypt...
That will make two of us so far! Any others?

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
bobthe13

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:07:15 PM

Btc pending from 2015-11-09
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:45:08 AM

1. Bittrex polo etc all withdraw very quickly.

Maybe because those exchanges have shit volume and have plenty of time to sit on their hands and process stuff.  When you're as large and processing such a large volume as cryptsy I understand why it can take some time.  If Cryptsy is at fault for anything, maybe it's needing more servers for processing.   

Lots of fud in here, I'm sticking with them.

It's not because of the volume.

Cryptsy: 238 BTC
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptsy/

Polo: 990 BTC
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/poloniex/

Bittrex: 199 BTC
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittrex/
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:51:18 AM

i dont got to crypsty after day 11 november 2013 but i might go there today to see if theres residuall income
solosequenosenada

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

Freedom dies from suicide

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

Too late... Cheesy
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:47:45 PM

is that really BigVerns house that has been foreclosed?

how do u know that's his house?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: