Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Isreal prepares for war... again ?  (Read 1675 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 08:16:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofFA4_KOW4
dotcom

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 09:47:09 PM

Ya I heard about that, it's such unnecessary bloodshed.

I also really wish the U.S. would stop giving so much money and guns to Israel. There's nothing that annoys me more than hearing about how other countries are using american-gifted weapons to kill their own enemies.
Werner

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:31:35 AM

how does US support other nation when it does not support US?
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 04:16:08 AM

What's this video about?

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 03:08:47 AM

Israel - Proving since 1948 that war is nothing more than a dick waving competition

( I hope that date is right LOL Cheesy )
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 03:20:17 AM

Israel - Proving since 1948 that war is nothing more than a dick waving competition

( I hope that date is right LOL Cheesy )
^^^^^^^^
Couldn't be arsed to check wikipedia.... (Yes, it's 1948 Wink )

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
legitnick

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 05:43:45 AM

USA nukes Israel in 5.4.3.2. Shocked

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
stochastic

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 10:41:42 AM

I also really wish the U.S. would stop giving so much money and guns to Israel. There's nothing that annoys me more than hearing about how other countries are using american-gifted weapons to kill their own enemies.

What else would weapons be used for?

But do your research before commenting on where Israel gets it weapons.  It seems Israel likes to gear their military men and women with Glocks (Austria), Browning (Belgium), Baretta (Italy), H&K (Germany), and M4/M16 (USA).  They also have a large sizeable ammunition cache that originally was made in the Soviet Union.  This was obtained after defeating their enemies in war and capturing the weapons.  When getting to the sophisticated weapons, then that is mostly made in America, but where else would they get their fighter planes, Airbus?

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 12:03:56 PM

But do your research before commenting on where Israel gets it weapons.  It seems Israel likes to gear their military men and women with Glocks (Austria), Browning (Belgium), Baretta (Italy), H&K (Germany), and M4/M16 (USA).  They also have a large sizeable ammunition cache that originally was made in the Soviet Union.  This was obtained after defeating their enemies in war and capturing the weapons.  When getting to the sophisticated weapons, then that is mostly made in America, but where else would they get their fighter planes, Airbus?
You don't get it.
They pay the Italian weapons, they get the USA one for free along with tons of money.
Israel is a usefull tool in for the USA in the region.

My guess is that a war to Iran is really every day nearer.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
gyverlb

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:07:12 PM

Airbus is too busy cutting into Boeing airliners business to enter the fighter planes one Smiley

Try Dassault instead if you are looking at other western countries (that can be made fun of). The Rafale was a good plane last time I checked. That said they don't seem very eager/or know how to sell it to foreign countries though (only a handful of aborted negotiations). It's probable that spendings on fighter jets is more driven by politics than technical reasons too. Just imagine what would happen if Israël announced that they decided to partner with Sukoy to design their next generation fighter plane...

One important thing is that they build all their UAVs themselves. Fighter planes might appeal to people (this is why it is a sensitive political subject), but UAVs will and have begun to gradually replace them.

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:06:45 AM

Yah well... you know... arabs keep trying to kill them.

dotcom

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:09:10 AM

But do your research before commenting on where Israel gets it weapons.  It seems Israel likes to gear their military men and women with Glocks (Austria), Browning (Belgium), Baretta (Italy), H&K (Germany), and M4/M16 (USA).  They also have a large sizeable ammunition cache that originally was made in the Soviet Union.  This was obtained after defeating their enemies in war and capturing the weapons.  When getting to the sophisticated weapons, then that is mostly made in America, but where else would they get their fighter planes, Airbus?

So what your saying is, I need to do my research because Israel doesn't get financial aid and weapons from the U.S., BUT Israel gets financial aid and weapons from the U.S.?

Makes sense.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 04:24:08 AM

But do your research before commenting on where Israel gets it weapons.  It seems Israel likes to gear their military men and women with Glocks (Austria), Browning (Belgium), Baretta (Italy), H&K (Germany), and M4/M16 (USA).  They also have a large sizeable ammunition cache that originally was made in the Soviet Union.  This was obtained after defeating their enemies in war and capturing the weapons.  When getting to the sophisticated weapons, then that is mostly made in America, but where else would they get their fighter planes, Airbus?

So what your saying is, I need to do my research because Israel doesn't get financial aid and weapons from the U.S., BUT Israel gets financial aid and weapons from the U.S.?

Makes sense.

Actually - I think he meant that you say "so much money and guns" well... the money being given isn't even one half of one percent of your national budget, and it's less than 3 percent of israels national budget. It really isn't much money when you compare it to all the other foreign aid the us provides.

As for guns, we trade with israel (who happens to be at the bleeding edge of weapons tech) They're getting known good hardware in exchange for designing manufacturing processes for new weapons tech. The fairness of this trade is debatable imo... but so far it seems to be working out well for both sides.

dotcom

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 06:26:25 PM

Makes sense.

Actually - I think he meant that you say "so much money and guns" well... the money being given isn't even one half of one percent of your national budget, and it's less than 3 percent of israels national budget. It really isn't much money when you compare it to all the other foreign aid the us provides.

As for guns, we trade with israel (who happens to be at the bleeding edge of weapons tech) They're getting known good hardware in exchange for designing manufacturing processes for new weapons tech. The fairness of this trade is debatable imo... but so far it seems to be working out well for both sides.

By population, we give more money to Israel than any other nation (except Afghanistan, which I don't agree with either). I think you guys are really missing the point here (which is amazing because it seems so obvious), we're aiding another country in it's own little wars for no reason. You're argument is "well it's really not THAT much". I don't give a fuck how much it is, $400 per Israeli citizen is a hell of a lot of money that could be going towards internal problems right now. But instead of using that money on ourselves we're just throwing it to another nation that spits on us so it can fight wars that we have no part in which just fuels the hate other nations in the region have for us so we can spend MORE money on fighting other wars in the region that we shouldn't be fighting in the first place (run-on sentence, I know). If we stop giving money to Israel will it solve all our financial problems here in the U.S.? Pry not. But it's one of thousands of instances in which we are throwing away money for no good reason and then complaining that we can't balance our budget.

As far as weapons go, since when is it o.k. to trade modern weapons to another nation so it can fight a small civilian population (that we have no quarrel with) that's using home-made bombs and rockets that half the time don't even work properly?

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 06:42:00 PM

Makes sense.

By population, we give more money to Israel than any other nation (except Afghanistan, which I don't agree with either). I think you guys are really missing the point here (which is amazing because it seems so obvious), we're aiding another country in it's own little wars for no reason. You're argument is "well it's really not THAT much". I don't give a fuck how much it is, $400 per Israeli citizen is a hell of a lot of money that could be going towards internal problems right now. But instead of using that money on ourselves we're just throwing it to another nation that spits on us so it can fight wars that we have no part in which just fuels the hate other nations in the region have for us so we can spend MORE money on fighting other wars in the region that we shouldn't be fighting in the first place (run-on sentence, I know). If we stop giving money to Israel will it solve all our financial problems here in the U.S.? Pry not. But it's one of thousands of instances in which we are throwing away money for no good reason and then complaining that we can't balance our budget.

As far as weapons go, since when is it o.k. to trade modern weapons to another nation so it can fight a small civilian population (that we have no quarrel with) that's using home-made bombs and rockets that half the time don't even work properly?

You are doing it

FOR YOUR OWN PROFIT.

You are not giving money for free to anyone.

Got it? It's simple!

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
dotcom

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 09:22:12 PM

Makes sense.

You are doing it

FOR YOUR OWN PROFIT.

You are not giving money for free to anyone.

Got it? It's simple!

>"You are not giving money for free to anyone."
>"You are not giving money for free"
>"not giving money for free"
>wat

They're paying us back plus interest? I didn't know man, i'm sorry.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:42:18 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2012, 02:03:48 PM by cedivad

>wat

Are you serious?

Ever tough about why the Israel state was created and why there?

It doesn't touch you that somebody could have some little interested in the region?

This stuff is better than 3% yearly interests...

dotcom

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:17:17 PM

>wat

Are you serious?

It doesn't touch you that somebody could have some little interested in the region?

I wish I understood what you wrote
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:52:30 PM

>wat

Are you serious?

I wish I understood what you wrote

Nevermind.

mai77

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 05:25:49 PM

http://www.picturehost.eu/uploads/f95db2c1eda17ce22a37fd1f695c6121_swas%20hit.jpg

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: