Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Active Poll
  n/a - 0 (0%)
N/A - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCoin Explorer - Coin Block Explorers.  (Read 30757 times)
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 02:10:05 AM

Can anybody suggest a GOOD guide to making dynamically generated web pages mobile phone friendly?

There are plenty of guides out there, but I would like suggestions from anybody who has had to use one and found it worked great.

I figure if I am going to build from the ground up, this would be the time to make the explorers mobile phone friendly.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:04:48 PM

Hey bud, looks like the FRK Explorer is about 2k blocks behind.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:11:02 PM

Looks like its downloading the blockchain again, thanks bud! Sending you 25 FRK for your service.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:14:49 PM

Looks like its downloading the blockchain again, thanks bud! Sending you 25 FRK for your service.

Take a look at the PM I sent you. I need you to check the block chain and make sure something odd is not happening.  Wink

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:16:52 AM

How about a phenixcoin explorer? Thank you!

weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:53:03 PM

How about a phenixcoin explorer? Thank you!

http://explorer.phenixcoin.com/ Grin

Miki77

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:21:40 PM

GLD CCE stop counting blocks.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:12:14 PM

Gldcoin daemon crashed, I have restarted it and the explorer is caught up.

Thank you for letting me know.

Robert

GLD CCE stop counting blocks.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:38:50 PM

WDC chain stop at June 22. seems something is down or not synching correctly. should have lots of block since that time at 15 seconds each.

the other explorer for WDC is also down so, I have no way to see the chain as I'm looking around at how clean the coins are this is on my list of check.

BTW great job for the explorer work great for other coins.

One feature I would like is something to help find orphan. where a block has 2 next.  an example for Bitcoin is http://blockchain.info/orphaned-blocks this is where 51% attack can have occur and for ALT coin this is the most likely attack so anyone should be able to see it in the chain. (i can also see a simplified indication that just an icon when the next is multiple for a block and show the list of block as usual in batch of 20-50- with icon on those specific block ...) in fact should not have much when no attack occur or be in insta-mine mode.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 10:54:14 PM

WDC chain stop at June 22. seems something is down or not synching correctly. should have lots of block since that time at 15 seconds each.

the other explorer for WDC is also down so, I have no way to see the chain as I'm looking around at how clean the coins are this is on my list of check.

BTW great job for the explorer work great for other coins.

One feature I would like is something to help find orphan. where a block has 2 next.  an example for Bitcoin is http://blockchain.info/orphaned-blocks this is where 51% attack can have occur and for ALT coin this is the most likely attack so anyone should be able to see it in the chain. (i can also see a simplified indication that just an icon when the next is multiple for a block and show the list of block as usual in batch of 20-50- with icon on those specific block ...) in fact should not have much when no attack occur or be in insta-mine mode.

Well, it looks like the same daemon error has popped up  before at this point:
Code:
worldcoind: main.cpp:917: unsigned int GetNextWorkRequired(const CBlockIndex*, const CBlock*): Assertion `pindexFirst' failed.

This is with a fresh git clone and compile today.

I will look further into it, but if it is a daemon problem i will need an official git source to clone and compile to fix the issue.

dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 07:57:29 AM

I have rebuilt both the daemon and explorer databases for WDC and it appears to have cleared the issue.

I will continue to monitor the situation.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

A question the the users of the APIs on CCE:

What if I were to make subscription service that would send a JSON request containing the information commonly used every time a new block comes on the network for that explorer.

For Example:

PPC has a new block on the network. This triggers a database update. How about if it also sends out to the subscribed, a JSON request containing the new blocks  height, difficulty, reward (when possible), network hash rate (again when possible) and other information determined by the dialogue here?

OR

Make it like a LP, where the explorer will send out a "ping" of sorts when a new block comes on the network and your sites can then request the information needed?

This would cut down considerably on the network "chatter" as no new information is available until a new block comes on the network and the explorer has stored the data.

Also, as mentioned above,  I also need to know what other information your sites use. Regardless of how and when the LP or auto send work out, I still want to make an API that will send the information commonly needed eliminating the need for multiple API calls.

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:41:05 PM

What if I were to make subscription service that would send a JSON request containing the information commonly used every time a new block comes on the network for that explorer.

For Example:

PPC has a new block on the network. This triggers a database update. How about if it also sends out to the subscribed, a JSON request containing the new blocks  height, difficulty, reward (when possible), network hash rate (again when possible) and other information determined by the dialogue here?

OR

Make it like a LP, where the explorer will send out a "ping" of sorts when a new block comes on the network and your sites can then request the information needed?

This would cut down considerably on the network "chatter" as no new information is available until a new block comes on the network and the explorer has stored the data.

Also, as mentioned above,  I also need to know what other information your sites use. Regardless of how and when the LP or auto send work out, I still want to make an API that will send the information commonly needed eliminating the need for multiple API calls.

Nice, a block explorer with push. I think it's a good idea for sure.
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 04:08:05 AM

For Example:

OR

I am for this - I assume I would need to have a callback script or something to accept the JSON push?
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 09:38:17 PM

CraftCoin is on CCE. This coin is has been created to be used by the Minecraft game community.

crc.cryptocoinexplorer.com
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 02:35:46 PM

Looks like the DigitalCoin explorer is down. 
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 07:59:45 PM

Looks like the DigitalCoin explorer is down. 

Yep,

Server 2 went down.

I have restarted it and got the databases up to date.

This continues to be a resource issue, once the restructuring and rewrite are in place the resource issue will stop.

I have no ETA at this time, there is still much work to do.

cosmoscoin-dev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 02:22:48 AM

Please Add CosmosCoin(CMC) to CCE.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 09:30:37 PM

CryptoCoin Explorer III Development Updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262539.msg2804427#msg2804427

I believe a separate thread is needed for the development of CCE III, as it is a large project not only in the sense of CCE, but as a new development tool for other developers.
dreamwatcher (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:41:39 AM

http://cryptocoinexplorer2.com:5555/

I have put up a live alpha/beta of Explorer III.

This is a PrimeCoin Explorer.

-At this stage only the basic explorer is online, none of the extra features are active yet.

-Search function is not implemented yet, however the URL scheme is simple, and searching by hand quite easy.

-There are a couple of known bugs - for example the transactions on some blocks do not show correctly.

-Spent output field in the transaction page is not implemented yet

This is strictly a testing stage, so expect the explorer to be up and down as bugs are fixed and features are added.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: