Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257560 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:55:48 PM

I don't spend my coins, I decided to keep them as long as I can, and just to earn and put on a side. I plan just to place bets from time to time, but with maximum 1 dollar per slip. I'm not good in gambling, I don't know nothing about trading so best option for me is saving and slowly growing my stash with daily tasks and signature campaigns.
   With this drop in price I hope faucets will give higher rewards per claim, nice chance for me to get some more satoshis.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:34:20 PM

Although I have both fiat and Bitcoin, I tend to spend the bitcoin when possible. That is to help the bitcoin.

i spend my bitcoin only for top up number phone, or maybe for pay electric fee, the small merchand in bitcoin is the main problem to people who want to spend his bitcoin, if the bitcoin debit card fee is cheap, im sure people will use the bitcoin debit card for daily usage.
i think you are a luck person, that you have an opportunity to use your bitcoin for so many purposes, my problem is that i am living in a hilly area where there is a very rare use of internet and computer, although from the government side there is no restruction about the use of bitcoin and yet the government has given no statement about it, but the problem is that here in my area most of the people have no interest in bitcoin actually they do hot know any thing about bitcoin, and yet they not ready to accept bitcoin in their shops, therefore we are unable to use bitcoin in our locla  bazar and shops, but still i am hopeful that in future when our people will know about the benifit of bitcoin they will start using it and will also accept bitcoin in their shops, and hope then we will be able to use bitcoin in our local shops.
Ferrero

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:55:09 PM

I'm not spending actively with my bitcoins I'm still hoping for the price increase before I'm going to spend it. I'm just thinking about the profit that I can get with bitcoin for today, and after that maybe that is the right time to spend it when the price is going to be higher.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:59:02 PM

For now because of the price crash of bitcoin this is not time to spend your bitcoin instead its time to buy bitcoins right now because of the price value right now.. and i think the price of bitcoin right now will recover back in december this is just my speculation the same as 2015..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:49:47 PM

Do not laugh. Why there is no place to spend a bitcoin? Here's an example for Playboy cryptocurrency will provide access to their content. Payment in Bitcoin until there was only a subdomain plus.playboy.com and is not available to users on the official website of Playboy. But still in the front.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:24:47 PM

Although I have both fiat and Bitcoin, I tend to spend the bitcoin when possible. That is to help the bitcoin.

i spend my bitcoin only for top up number phone, or maybe for pay electric fee, the small merchand in bitcoin is the main problem to people who want to spend his bitcoin, if the bitcoin debit card fee is cheap, im sure people will use the bitcoin debit card for daily usage.
i think you are a luck person, that you have an opportunity to use your bitcoin for so many purposes, my problem is that i am living in a hilly area where there is a very rare use of internet and computer, although from the government side there is no restruction about the use of bitcoin and yet the government has given no statement about it, but the problem is that here in my area most of the people have no interest in bitcoin actually they do hot know any thing about bitcoin, and yet they not ready to accept bitcoin in their shops, therefore we are unable to use bitcoin in our locla  bazar and shops, but still i am hopeful that in future when our people will know about the benifit of bitcoin they will start using it and will also accept bitcoin in their shops, and hope then we will be able to use bitcoin in our local shops.

wow where you come from..? in my country bitcoin is not illegal, but bitcoin still not legal currency, it's just a internet money like gamecash no more, and goverment not touching bitcoin, and make a special regulation to set the distribution and using bitcoin.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:50:30 PM

i do not spend bitcoins but i just saw that the price of bitcoin is gradually decreases so i convert it first into usd.. i will buy again once the price of bitcoin is stable..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:38:02 PM

yes i spend my bitcoin in very less amount and remains bitcoin i hold for long term investment when bitcoin increase its to higher amount then i convert it to fiat for good profit .
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:42:10 PM

For now because of the price crash of bitcoin this is not time to spend your bitcoin instead its time to buy bitcoins right now because of the price value right now.. and i think the price of bitcoin right now will recover back in december this is just my speculation the same as 2015..
yes that is also right that in present time the best option is to hold bitcoin because the price is  now very down from its original position therefore it is better to hold it instead of using it, on other side we cannot use bitcoin in physical form because there is not a sing shop available here in our area where peple are accepting bitcoin.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:45:29 PM

Yes, i am gambling very very often, i am not wasting so much bitcoins everyday, but i think it is named "actively spending", also i like to use bitcoins in steam.

michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:48:01 PM

No, it would be more interesting if there were more options.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:16:58 AM

Yes, i am gambling very very often, i am not wasting so much bitcoins everyday, but i think it is named "actively spending", also i like to use bitcoins in steam.

Yes, i also a gambler here and always spen my bitcoins on gambling and some for trading too. Almost everyday i spend my bitcoins. So yeah, i actively spend my bitcoins.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:28:35 AM

It would be wise to not use it for now. The price for dollar exchange is way too low I would rather keep it for now and wait for the larger exchange. I wont do any transactions for now.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:54:53 PM

It would be wise to not use it for now. The price for dollar exchange is way too low I would rather keep it for now and wait for the larger exchange. I wont do any transactions for now.

After such a price decrease, it's best to consider to not spend any coins at the moment "unless" you need to do so.

Price decrease that happened this year only last for short days or weeks since people are bagging coins to the price that can considered as "peak" of the price dip.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:28:46 PM

After such a price decrease, it's best to consider to not spend any coins at the moment "unless" you need to do so.

Price decrease that happened this year only last for short days or weeks since people are bagging coins to the price that can considered as "peak" of the price dip.
That's true, we only spend when the price is high so we have a greater value of our bitcoins and when the price is low we also consider that as an opportunity to buy bitcoins. I do usually spend my bitcoins last money because I believe I am getting better value of my bitcoins but I am not really a full time spender as I also have a little investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:16:08 PM

I will be honest i had some coins at my wallets, i had joined all and i had some good ammount, with it i had funded the new project, that should be ready on the next 10 days. I dont remember to had over 0,10btc at my wallets for a long time, soo it may be a problem, but i believe the interest of people at bitcoin is changing.
Agaguk24

Activity: 242

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:18:33 PM

I use bitcoin to buy altcoins, then I keep the altcoins as an investment as they have a much better chance of going up medium term.

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:23:02 PM

I'm not spending actively with my bitcoins I'm still hoping for the price increase before I'm going to spend it. I'm just thinking about the profit that I can get with bitcoin for today, and after that maybe that is the right time to spend it when the price is going to be higher.
im also waiting for a price increase in order to spend my bitcoins or sell it, i think i will be spending my bitcoins only if it reaches 20000 dollars per bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:14:39 PM

im also waiting for a price increase in order to spend my bitcoins or sell it, i think i will be spending my bitcoins only if it reaches 20000 dollars per bitcoin
Well, in that case you need at least 50 years before you can spend your bitcoins, and I hope you are still healthy when that time comes. The amount you are talking is way very far compared to the present price and we need at least a fast adoption to make that happen. Good luck to you man.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:23:40 PM

yes i spend my bitcoin in very less amount and remains bitcoin i hold for long term investment when bitcoin increase its to higher amount then i convert it to fiat for good profit .
well it might be a really great idea right now to invest your fiat into bitcoins because in this way you can make big money, i will not be selling until we go to a new all time high

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: