Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would/Do you spend your current bitcoins in stores (or online)?
Yes - 215 (54%)
No - 183 (46%)
Total Voters: 398

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actively spend your bitcoins?  (Read 257553 times)
purebitco

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:48:31 AM

I do once in two weeks. I combine it with my salary to buy some things that are needed. But the problem would be the delivery from the online store, sometimes it took 3 to 5 days before it came.
i dont spend my bitcoins that often, to be honest i do it like once a month or so and thats it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:54:04 AM

I do once in two weeks. I combine it with my salary to buy some things that are needed. But the problem would be the delivery from the online store, sometimes it took 3 to 5 days before it came.
i dont spend my bitcoins that often, to be honest i do it like once a month or so and thats it
Good for you, so you are move of a saver that a spender. Actually you are blessed to have that skills because in my case I always spend my bitcoins in gambling and even if I lose I still come back so my investment is not that big.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:02:51 PM

Good for you, so you are move of a saver that a spender. Actually you are blessed to have that skills because in my case I always spend my bitcoins in gambling and even if I lose I still come back so my investment is not that big.

Why don't you quit gambling for good, as if you do you can surely save good amount of  coins for future which can help you in earning higher profits, in gambling majority of times you will be standing on loosing end.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

I do not spend them actively right now and I'm also not planning this to be honest because I think that spending them now is not good.
Why its not good because there is gonna be a profitable halving next month.
I think because halving coming doesn't mean you have to stop to do spending. I think not a problem to spending I also still shopping although I also have plans to sell bitcoin when halving. but with a note that you should not spend lavishly then spending will not harm you

You have the point, but the thing is before spending you need to take the opportunity by waiting the halving. But it is still up to you guys if you want
to continue spending your bitcoins.
But I want to suggest just wait for the halving and after getting some profit then go spend actively again.

Everyone loves to spend their bitcoins that is why we are earning it, but at this stage its not affordable to spend, we need sit quite for some more days, and spend once the halving is done.

Of course you need to consider things that are important for spending your money. But today is really a good way of getting profit by just simply
stopping your spending actively of your bitcoins.
Just wait for almost 2 weeks for the halving and the price will surely increase.
Yeah better not to spend now and wait for the halving, as majority of community feels that price will touch at $1k at halving which will be the best time to sell.
I also think that it is not the best idea to spend Bitcoins at the moment because the halving can come soon and this is the time to make money.
If you want to spend coins that is your choice but I would not recommend it to be honest.
If you are a spender you cannot help but spend your bitcoins because you can be easily attracted to buy things, only discipline people who knows and has the ability to wait can benefit in investment, this year is a good year to invest but it still depends on the willingness of a person.
Those who cant resist to spend thier bitcoins are the ones who doenst value money..
Investing is not recommeded,some of them turned into scam after months. Hashoceean who turned to scam just today.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:14:41 PM

I do not spend them actively right now and I'm also not planning this to be honest because I think that spending them now is not good.
Why its not good because there is gonna be a profitable halving next month.
I think because halving coming doesn't mean you have to stop to do spending. I think not a problem to spending I also still shopping although I also have plans to sell bitcoin when halving. but with a note that you should not spend lavishly then spending will not harm you

You have the point, but the thing is before spending you need to take the opportunity by waiting the halving. But it is still up to you guys if you want
to continue spending your bitcoins.
But I want to suggest just wait for the halving and after getting some profit then go spend actively again.

Everyone loves to spend their bitcoins that is why we are earning it, but at this stage its not affordable to spend, we need sit quite for some more days, and spend once the halving is done.

Of course you need to consider things that are important for spending your money. But today is really a good way of getting profit by just simply
stopping your spending actively of your bitcoins.
Just wait for almost 2 weeks for the halving and the price will surely increase.
Yeah better not to spend now and wait for the halving, as majority of community feels that price will touch at $1k at halving which will be the best time to sell.
I also think that it is not the best idea to spend Bitcoins at the moment because the halving can come soon and this is the time to make money.
If you want to spend coins that is your choice but I would not recommend it to be honest.
If you are a spender you cannot help but spend your bitcoins because you can be easily attracted to buy things, only discipline people who knows and has the ability to wait can benefit in investment, this year is a good year to invest but it still depends on the willingness of a person.
Those who cant resist to spend thier bitcoins are the ones who doenst value money..
Investing is not recommeded,some of them turned into scam after months. Hashoceean who turned to scam just today.

Investing online is the really worst thing to risk your coins as we cannot find any genuine site on which we can trust and invest our money as in long run every site will turned out to be scam.

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

For now, i only sometimes spend my bitcoins. Because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now and it's not good for spend bitcoin. It's better to hold it than spend it.
tobito

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:33:25 PM

spent on gambling and try my luck to get a great result, because now I difficult to get bitcoin, besides faucet.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:41:52 PM

For now, i only sometimes spend my bitcoins. Because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now and it's not good for spend bitcoin. It's better to hold it than spend it.

Yeah not the right time to spend as price is not on the top at a moment, better to spend at the time of halving when we see much higher price.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:23:28 PM

Why don't you quit gambling for good, as if you do you can surely save good amount of  coins for future which can help you in earning higher profits, in gambling majority of times you will be standing on loosing end.

Indeed gambling right now is just wasted money and time in my eyes because the worth is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Due to this you should not spend a single penny and wait on the halving that is coming.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 03:30:29 PM

For me, I stopped spending actively for the preparation of the upcoming halving because they are many speculations that says hold your bitcoins
before the halving happens.
Because possibility of increasing it's price is very and you can get profit once it happens.

Vires in Numeris
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

Nowdays is not so smart to spend coins cause price is extreamly high and many people trying to get profit form halving, but i like to spend my bitcoins usually.

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:25:11 PM

though if a person likes gambling then maybe he just doesnt want to quit, if gambling gives person entertainment then i doubt he should quit it even though its money consuming

i dont actively spend my bitcoins at the moment to be honest but i hope that i will be able to do this in the near future especially if more shops will be accepting bitcoin payments
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:28:13 PM

Nowdays is not so smart to spend coins cause price is extreamly high and many people trying to get profit form halving, but i like to spend my bitcoins usually.
The price right now is not extremely to high you can still buy bitcoin right now .. and spending bitcoin right now is not the best time to make a profit.
Better to buy because price is gradually increasing..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:43:15 PM

Will depend upon the country and its development of btc. If merchants in that country accepts its people will use it.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:16:02 PM

Have not really spent a lot the past few days because I am just observing how the price will be by the time the halving is here. I think that's what most of us here are doing, just waiting for whatever happens in the next couple of weeks. Whatever the case, I'm preparing myself for a bumpy ride and would do what I think is best at that time.
I will only spend my bitcoins after the halving, I will not let this opportunity to slip away, the price is dancing but more likely in the next few days it will start to rise due to the halving event is coming close already.
no wonder many people are doing something very economical. in order to keep bitcoin they retain much so that they can benefit greatly when halving. if everyone held their bitcoin and do not spend or transaction would have a bad effect on bitcoin? there are many users who have selfish
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:55:37 PM

Will depend upon the country and its development of btc. If merchants in that country accepts its people will use it.

There are thousands of merchants who are accepting bitcoin as payment for buying their goods online. But I would like to suggest that spending actively today is not recommended at all.
Just wait for the further updates regarding the halving that is possible to happen this coming July.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:04:33 AM

spent on gambling and try my luck to get a great result, because now I difficult to get bitcoin, besides faucet.

You should not spend ny bitcoins right now because if you are smart you are just holding the bitcoin for a while because it has a nice worth increase coming up very soon.

HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:26:24 AM

You should not spend ny bitcoins right now because if you are smart you are just holding the bitcoin for a while because it has a nice worth increase coming up very soon.

You are right about that spending bitcoins is now not good at all because the price is gonna jump due to the havling that is gonna occur this year.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:08:07 AM

You are right about that spending bitcoins is now not good at all because the price is gonna jump due to the havling that is gonna occur this year.

It is not really a good time to spend actively your bitcoins today. Because take the advantage of the upcoming halving. Because possible of price increase after the halving has high chance to happen.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1289

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:53:25 AM

It is not really a good time to spend actively your bitcoins today. Because take the advantage of the upcoming halving. Because possible of price increase after the halving has high chance to happen.
That is possible but it does not mean that we do not need to spend our money, if we need something to buy in the internet then don't hesitate to invest, as long as you stick with your plan and only remember the amount your invest should be the amount you can afford to lose, although the price is expected to rise but there is no assurance it would happen.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: