Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can u lose with gambling?  (Read 28301 times)
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:57:55 PM

I read some comments from this thread. Some people are crying and claim that they won't gamble ever again due to heavy losses they suffered.
The problem with gamblers is universal. Even if they win money, they think it is not enough and they surely can win more.
So they continue their gambling adventure to gain more - and in the process losing everything. Don't blame it on your bad luck - blame it on your greed.

You are right, and we are like this and in gambling it is common. Ofcourse if free money is coming means everyone will become greedy. This is not our bad luck, and we only invite our bad luck because of our greedy. I totally agree your statement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:13:58 PM

I only gamble using my extra money because I hate of being losing. Just trying my luck and hope to win but never expect to go on winning streak. If I win big time that's the time I will stop and leave gambling for the mean time.. just want to enjoy my earnings.  Grin

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:35:11 PM

No body wanna loose anything in gambling and same with me.I actually loose alot in gambling,but if some ask like that to me then i will say i cant afford to loose anything in the gambling.Because i do want to loose my hardly earned money,in it and i am trying to control my gambling habits now.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

It is hard to tell how much I lose in gambling. Since I don't have records at all and it will be very hard to trace my betting records and post it here lol.  But one thing am sure, I never let my self to lose more than 0.02 BTC in one sit.  I need it to control the damage done by losing.
IF you are focusing on one gambling website you will know how much you lose and how much you earn from it because you can really see the net profit you really made and if it was negative or positive, it's not really hard to trade your betting records i think there always an way to find it.

Y U MAD AT ME
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:25:52 PM

You can lose amount from everything you have to nothing at all, gambling is unpredictable thing, one day you will win a lot, other day you can lose everything

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:50:43 AM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

So pretty simple question, how much can YOU lose with gambling?
According To Me Losing in Gambling is Not Fixed.
It Depends Upon How Much You Put Your Money in Gambling Or How Much the Person is Addictied to Gambling.....
So If The Person Is More Addictive For Gambling Then He Can Lose More and the Person Can Also Lose Big If he Bet Bigger Amounts....

aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:15:19 AM

It is hard to tell how much I lose in gambling. Since I don't have records at all and it will be very hard to trace my betting records and post it here lol.  But one thing am sure, I never let my self to lose more than 0.02 BTC in one sit.  I need it to control the damage done by losing.

It is good to hear that
you have a limit for the amount
that you can afford ''to lose in the
game.

For me I also do the same technique,]
I set a specific amount of BTC to lose
before I stop betting.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:24:49 AM

It is good to hear that
game.

before I stop betting.
That's right, you should know your limit as in gambling it is easy and fast if we lose money, so we need to be careful all the time and only bet what we can afford to lose. It is not necessary that you have to chase your bets because there's always another day in gambling and what matters is we enjoy.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:26:38 AM

It is good to hear that
game.

before I stop betting.
That's right, you should know your limit as in gambling it is easy and fast if we lose money, so we need to be careful all the time and only bet what we can afford to lose. It is not necessary that you have to chase your bets because there's always another day in gambling and what matters is we enjoy.

At first when we intend to play gambling we  should really treat it as a  form  of entertainment not   on money milking machine  because in doing gambling we cant really assure that we could make  money their  because  its designed already to  lose  up  all their players and  only a few would make some  money.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:48:00 AM

It is good to hear that
game.

before I stop betting.
playing safe and just aim for enjoyment if we can practice this we can't lose big in any gambling because we can control and we can limit self.

At first when we intend to play gambling we  should really treat it as a  form  of entertainment not   on money milking machine  because in doing gambling we cant really assure that we could make  money their  because  its designed already to  lose  up  all their players and  only a few would make some  money.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:18:47 PM

This is opposite from topic "How much can u win with gambling?". Well I`m on zero again, I`m looking how much I can win with gambling but actually I`m tryin to calculate how much can i lose. It`s always small amout`s but after many times this several small amount`s becoming one big one. There is some crazy stories on internet about people that have it all in one moment...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/10976770/Online-gambling-how-I-lost-my-wife-children-and-750000.html
And this guy started  with almost nothing and made almost $500,000 gambling with Bitcoin, then he lost it all in about 60 seconds. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ch7wb/

Actually I cannot compute the exact amount of bitcoins that I totally lose in playing with gambling games.

But as far as I know, I loss more than I win, and that is because we all know that gambling is full of risk, and most of the time gamblers always loss.

So there Is actually no regrets for me in that way because for me gambling is just an entertainment, and I don't care whether I win more or less, As I am just playing for entertainment
Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:59:52 AM

It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
Rienair

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:29:20 AM

You can lose everything with gambling, its all in the fact how long you keep doing it, its simple if you are asking me.
Gambling is something that can let you lose everything that you own, it can fully destroy you these days.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:34:09 AM

It depends on what you are playing and how much you have been playing it. Some lost their valuable asset like house and some business due to losing with gambling. Some even lose their family and their own self. One thing is for sure in gambling, you will lose a lot instead of winning. So think before you enter into gambling or when you bet, remember the scenario what will happen when you lose?, those people that surrounds?, there's always be a reward when you lose or when you win.
as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:46:28 AM

as long as you have a good timing to stop , gambling will not always ended up losing more than winning , but yes i am aware that this kind case very rare happened , at least you can try to gamble and stop immediately once you won enough money.

don't forget to always stay safe , don't get heated too fast and you will not losing too much.
This self control is really big things to learn allowing yourself to enjoy and avoid you to completely being burned out and keep your money in safe position totally hard to learned but its a must and a big factor for a professional gambler.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:17:14 AM

There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:19:31 AM

We cannot be safe in gambling as it is a game of risk, we put money to make money and we are hoping to win a big amount of money since it is possible in gambling.

How much can you lose in gambling? The answer is all you got if you are not careful and you gamble blindly, our emotions is the biggest traitor why we lose big as we cannot accept a defeat and still we try to recover.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:21:45 AM

i made about 10k satoshi at freebotco but tge minimum withdraw makes me sad then i made the thought of gambling .
i made total bet of free satoshi and at first bet i win and also at second bet the same bet amount amd again win .
thus i decided to withdraw .
then i made withdraw .so about 50k satoshi , awesome days .

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:24:32 AM

There's no difference on that since you will still gamble maybe if not the next day but for sure you will comeback. With that kind of method, it is only good if you are lucky all the time but gambler as we are, our luck does not go with us most of the time.
You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:34:24 AM

You dont need to think for your luck because if you are waiting for it i think you will test your self daily to know when is your luck come..
Honestly i am not a gambler but sometimes i gamble just for fun and past time or waiting for something while gamble..
We know gambling is made only to give entertainment so  dont expect that you can make a good profit in gambling..
You cannot just say that we should gamble for fun as you just said you are not a gambler. I will only believe to those who have the experience in gambling as they know best.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: