Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need High Quality Wordpress Website Setup  (Read 521 times)
Financer (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:02:14 PM

Hi,

I need a very high quality setup made for a Wordpress site. Their will be multiple pages and the service for a VPS provider in a specific niche.

I will provide detailed description of what I need and happy to put payment in escrow if you don't want post-pay.

I will also provide links to example wordpress sites so you get a feel for the design I want.

Wordpress setup, theme is installed you just need to set up the pages, design sliders, place logos, setup contact pages etc etc.

Looking for fixed rate of BTC please PM.

On this occasion, people with experience doing such setups ONLY.  Please show me examples of websites you have setup and provide proof of happy clients.

Cheers Financer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:04:56 PM

Hi,

I need a very high quality setup made for a Wordpress site. Their will be multiple pages and the service for a VPS provider in a specific niche.

I will provide detailed description of what I need and happy to put payment in escrow if you don't want post-pay.

I will also provide links to example wordpress sites so you get a feel for the design I want.

Wordpress setup, theme is installed you just need to set up the pages, design sliders, place logos, setup contact pages etc etc.

Looking for fixed rate of BTC please PM.

On this occasion, people with experience doing such setups ONLY.  Please show me examples of websites you have setup and provide proof of happy clients.

Cheers Financer
Hey,

I can help you with designing sliders, place the logo's and setup the contact page. I can write it in html/css/php. Feel free to send me a PM about the website you want, I can make the designing part and the contact functionality.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Financer (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:03:28 PM

^PM me please

Bump
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 10:26:39 PM

Hey,

I can help you with designing sliders, place the logo's and setup the contact page. I can write it in html/css/php. Feel free to send me a PM about the website you want, I can make the designing part and the contact functionality.

If you're saying that you're going to make the website in HTML/CSS/PHP, he's looking for a WordPress website.

@OP, are you going to use a billing system to handle VPS orders, or are you looking to incorporate that into the WordPress website?

Financer (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:17:46 PM

Hey,

If you're saying that you're going to make the website in HTML/CSS/PHP, he's looking for a WordPress website.

@OP, are you going to use a billing system to handle VPS orders, or are you looking to incorporate that into the WordPress website?
Hey,

No coding is required.

I have wordpress setup, I have purchased the theme, hosting is up and ready.

I just need all the pages created, slides on the homepage and it theme options setup with the admin panel on wordpress.

Billing system will be WMHCS and you will need to set that up at a slightly later date.
Financer (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

*WHMCS
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:01:58 PM

Pm'ed you my offer with example of my work with Wordpress. i am very experienced in doing all kinds of wordpress stuff. Let me know what you think!
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:23:13 AM

Do you still looking for a developer?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:28:35 PM

Are you still looking for a experienced wordpress developer and administrator? If so, let me know what you want to pay Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: