Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I should do , if gambling in my country illegal?  (Read 5553 times)
redoaditia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:14:34 PM

What rules must I observe ?

Haha LOL what do you mean illegal? If your ip can not open web gambling you can make proxy and vpn , no one have word illegal on internet you can try all Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:16:59 PM

You can use Tor, but I think it is a good stimulus to stop gambling. You can lose lots of money there, you know

Agree, if indeed our country prohibit or block a all gambling sites. It can be used to avoid and eliminate gambling in our lives. Because if we can't pick a good gambling then it will impact badly on us
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:48:14 PM

It's very easy. Buy or earn some bitcoins and use your bitcoin for online gambling. Your government can't disturb you, and i'm sure your government don't know about bitcoin.

it is true, since I use bitcoin for gambling. no gambling sites are blocked, and it is completely free.

but I think it's easy and a lot of ways if bitcoin illegal. one of the easiest is to use a VPN.

amine14madrid

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:19:46 PM

if gambling is illegal in your country.then pretty simple. do not gamble coz its very hard to break a law in a certain country thats prohibit in a certain illegal. if you want to pursue in gambling maybe you can transfer in other country that gambling is legal lol. or just hide use VPN proxy and other anonymity tools.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

You can use Tor, but I think it is a good stimulus to stop gambling. You can lose lots of money there, you know
my dear it is not your problem. must of the people are suffering from this problem. even it is illegal in my own country but still we find the way how to play gambling here.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:38:17 PM

The only real problem you can have is withdrawing your money (if you win a lot) but you would have to win a lot of money for the bank to even notice it so you should have no trouble with anything really.

Yes, or even if you take a little each of the withdraw and not all at once just when you need it so that maybe is best ? Withdraw small amounts Smiley

razdva

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

You can always hide your ip with proxies or vpns. Use bitcoin gambling site. Change your country or arrange a protest addiction gamblers Grin
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:22:44 AM

You can always hide your ip with proxies or vpns. Use bitcoin gambling site. Change your country or arrange a protest addiction gamblers Grin
Basically if you want to obey the rules made by your country then don't gamble.

But if you insist want to play then you can use vpn or proxy option to pass the border, it is easy to solve this problem as many articles discussed already about this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

Basically if you want to obey the rules made by your country then don't gamble.

But if you insist want to play then you can use vpn or proxy option to pass the border, it is easy to solve this problem as many articles discussed already about this.
yes that is such a good idea. i think that if you are feeling that it is not good to continue gambling while the govt as consider it illegal then you should quit. and i think that will be also good in your favour. i think  you should compromise on bitcion investment only.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:24:42 AM

You Have Only Two Ways One Good and One Bad If Gambling illegal in Your Country:-
1) You can Do Gambling By Changing Your IP address and Country By Using a VPN...
2) Or You can Just Leave Gambling and Do Some Good Business....
from the Above I Prefer You to Use the 2nd One Because It is Good For Your Future.....
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:59:58 AM

Don't worry if your country prohibits gambling then you could still gamble because for sure they don't know that you are into bitcoin gambling. Just check out the law in your country if it includes crypto gambling, then if not then you are not covered by the law so you are not going to worry anymore or if they do, you can just simply use vpn to hide your ip and mixers for your bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:14:55 AM

Don't worry if your country prohibits gambling then you could still gamble because for sure they don't know that you are into bitcoin gambling. Just check out the law in your country if it includes crypto gambling, then if not then you are not covered by the law so you are not going to worry anymore or if they do, you can just simply use vpn to hide your ip and mixers for your bitcoin.

That's a safe move... Using a VPN when you are gambling if it is not allowed in where you are... But if I where you, I would not gamble if it is illegal, it's less hassle since you won't have to hide or do a lot of careful steps so they won't catch you... Who knows, someone might have been watching you before the law was being imposed...  Smiley
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:42:28 AM

You Have Only Two Ways One Good and One Bad If Gambling illegal in Your Country:-
1) You can Do Gambling By Changing Your IP address and Country By Using a VPN...
2) Or You can Just Leave Gambling and Do Some Good Business....
from the Above I Prefer You to Use the 2nd One Because It is Good For Your Future.....
Well my advises:
1) I hope you wont dig an old thread again to just increase your post count, it could be a problem for you.
2) Your answer is totally same with EdenHazard, right two posts above you. If you didnt notice that, then next time you should read before make a post.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 07:15:25 AM

I think most people would know that they can hide their IP address well enough if they just want to gamble on a site that their country has banned but I think the real question should be "why won't the laws of my country allow me to gamble?
Is it because they are trying to protect me or something.

You should also be asking why wont they let me access this site and if I allow them to get away with this censorship then who's to say what they wont let me do or access tomorrow, bitcoin?

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:17:23 AM

I don't think online gambling has any rules since it's on internet no one can cause any problem for you, so go on and gamble away Smiley

🖤😏
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 07:32:00 AM

I don't think online gambling has any rules since it's on internet no one can cause any problem for you, so go on and gamble away Smiley
It doesn't work that way. If an online gambling site is illegal or requires a shit load of licences to operate in a certain country then they will normally not allow people from those countries to log in and play on their sites.
A registered and reputable company has a lot to loose if they break these rules so most will not do it. They know if a user from such countries wants to gamble on their site they will find a way and if the customer finds a way then the site is no longer at fault.

zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:38:57 AM

It's easy to by pass such restriction. In my country the government tries to stop international gambling sites to favor our local gambling like SNAI in Italy.

What I do when I want to play in restricted sites, I fire up TOR browser (install it if you haven't done so already) put the security to the minimum so it can open all websites including the ones with a lot of scripts and play from there. As easy as that. Especially with bitcoin gambling sites which don't ask for verification documents.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:23:02 AM

Gambling is illegal in my country too, and it has strict regulation.
I chose not to gambling in real life instead of online gambling using bitcoin, there are plenty sites that doesn't block anyway.
olympicwinner

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

Gambling is illegal in my country too, and it has strict regulation.
I chose not to gambling in real life instead of online gambling using bitcoin, there are plenty sites that doesn't block anyway.

Yes, bitcoin gambling has no boundary, people in gambling forbidden countries can just try bitcoin gambling.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:41:45 AM

Just like any other illegal stuffs, you'll never be in jail unless someone reports you to the police. Gambling is banned in a lot of places but people still do it, just like how drugs are banned in most places but a lot of people are still using it. I guess your only choice is to stop gambling unless you can hide your IP address, not leave any trail, and not letting people see you physically when you're gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: