Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I should do , if gambling in my country illegal?  (Read 5553 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:08:23 AM

So what ? Who's going to know ? Just don't get addicted and start losing everything. Its no way to make money. It is for fun. So only use pocket change. Because its illegal you won't be able to sue anyone of you aren't paid a really big win.

Lol I love how people in this thread blindly follow the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:50:25 AM

What rules must I observe ?

You can just evade them by gambling online and protect your location or IP address by using VPN or anything that can hide your IP address. But if they caught you, then you are on your own. Do you really want to risk being punished by doing something that can wreck your life? I don't think that is a good idea.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:51:07 AM

Law enforcers have better things to do I promise you. You worrying for no reason. Just relax friend Smiley . I swat team won't break into your room to arrest you. Lol
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

Law enforcers have better things to do I promise you. You worrying for no reason. Just relax friend Smiley . I swat team won't break into your room to arrest you. Lol

it is not like law is watching your every move by setting some person follow your moves. when you use your bank to transfer money to a known gambling site then your bank sends them an alert telling them what you did. or for example when you access the website from your computer your ISP raises a flag this is how they put restriction.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Genji

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

Just make sure your financials can't be connected to your BTC gambling. Use Bitmixer or something similar after you buy BTC. Then just use VPN to actually access those sites that could be blocked.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:37:50 AM

if gambling is illegal in your country as illegal in all Islamic countries. then you should keep away from gambling other wise you should go to another country where gambling is legal. but you should not exercise illegal activities.
If you have Bitcoin and Bitcoin isn't illegal then you could just use a VPN and make it seem like you're from another country to the website. It's really not a big deal and you won't get caught so if you want to then that's how you have to do it.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:59:30 AM

if gambling is illegal in your country.then pretty simple. do not gamble coz its very hard to break a law in a certain country thats prohibit in a certain illegal. if you want to pursue in gambling maybe you can transfer in other country that gambling is legal lol. or just hide use VPN proxy and other anonymity tools.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:09:20 AM

if gambling is illegal in your country.then pretty simple. do not gamble coz its very hard to break a law in a certain country thats prohibit in a certain illegal. if you want to pursue in gambling maybe you can transfer in other country that gambling is legal lol. or just hide use VPN proxy and other anonymity tools.
VPN is the best option. It's not like his country has magical internet police to come swoop onto your doorstep for using a VPN. They won't know what you're doing and internet gambling is very hard to trace. Unless you get caught on your computer then it's red handed.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:18:08 AM

You could use a VPN, but i'd highly advise against it. Gambling should be taken as a entertainment with a cost, not a job. Best to not break the law, IMO.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:18:18 AM

Don't let the atuthorities discover you if you do or just don't do it if you are unsure, like everything else that is illegal?

If you do use BTC, if your internet is not heavily censored then it is unlikely that the authorities will go after you just because you bet online with BTC. There are plenty of BTC sites that won't ask questions or block you
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:22:16 AM

Be careful with all this suggestions, I advise you to ask someone closer for advice. People with experience can learn you much more in my opinion, we can tell you million stories here how to cheat the system, but if it works for us it doesn`t mean it will work for you.
Internet is full with information`s, so use it to find people from you country and ask how they do it, how they cash out.. also check forums, and some chat services where you can meet people and talk with them.
I wish you luck in this, and police not to catch you. Be extremely careful!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:32:55 AM

If gambling is illegal in your country only online is the best and choose bitcoin or other altcoin to gamble so that they can not trace you just use vpn or tor if the tor is accepted in one site..
Honestly bitcoin made to use in illegal and gambling purposes before and until now we are still using it..
If you really want to be anonymous while you are gamble just look for a browser that has automatic clear cache and clear history after you gamble also don't forget to use vpn and also bitmixer to period the tracing your funds..
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:40:23 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 01:51:25 AM by maku

if gambling is illegal in your country as illegal in all Islamic countries. then you should keep away from gambling other wise you should go to another country where gambling is legal. but you should not exercise illegal activities.
And you would move to another country if - for example: Bitcoin in your homeland was declared illegal and harmful for local economy? (there are places like that: Iceland, for instance)
And believe me, people there don't give a shit about this ban as it is almost impossible to impose legal actions on people for braking this 'law'.

I can tell that with gambling, or in this case with bitcoin powered gambling, we will see the same situation -  potential legal issues and no real way to stop people from gambling.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:49:25 AM

And you would move to another country if - for example: Bitcoin in your homeland was declared illegal and harmful for local economy (there are places like that: Iceland, for instance)
And believe me, people there don't give a shit about this ban as it is almost impossible to impose on people.

I can tell that with gambling, or in this case with bitcoin powered gambling, we will see the same situation -  potential legal issues and no real way to stop people from gamble.

Exactly it will be like governments trying to stop torrenting. It simply is not possible to enforce. They can make as many fake rules as they want but with no way to stop it they are just meaningless.
marchitcher

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:42:46 AM

Try to start a campaign to sensibilize people about freedom!
Money is yours and you should be able to waste them as you want.
If people can waste money in luxury, or trading, why the hell you can't waste your money gambling?
Every investment take some risk, and often is hard to calculate correctly the odds.
With gamble odds are often well declared or easy to calculate and with bitcoins a lot of gambles are provabily fair.
If you live in a democratic country try to start a referendum.

"the natural and imprescriptible rights of man" are defined as "liberty, property, security and resistance to oppression"

"Liberty consists of doing anything which does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of each man has only those borders which assure other members of the society the enjoyment of these same rights. These borders can be determined only by the law."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citizen

"the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish, and destructive to the good and happiness of mankind."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_revolution
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:02:58 AM

In many country Gambling is Illegal only but in all country we see betting how? yes search in your place there are many hidden gambling house you will get. If you really interested in gambling means you want play daily means play Online you will find number of sites in online here no one will come and ask you what you are doing gambling like that.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1311

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:32:11 AM

In many country Gambling is Illegal only but in all country we see betting how? yes search in your place there are many hidden gambling house you will get. If you really interested in gambling means you want play daily means play Online you will find number of sites in online here no one will come and ask you what you are doing gambling like that.

Yap, but he will always need to be careful because he can be jailed if he caught by the police when he is doing online gambling. At least do not play online gambling on public area such as at internet caffe or public free wifi.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 10:34:45 PM

Well, if it's illegal, and you are concerned about "observing rules" then I guess there is no option except to not gamble.  But if you are curious about getting around website restrictions, you could try playing through TOR.  It will make it so you can access sites that might be blocked, due to your location/ip address.  I used to use it to play Satoshi Dice in the US.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:54:36 PM

Play online gambling, if your ip was blocked then hide your real ip by using vpn.
I never gamble in real life due gamble restriction here in my country.
good advice,i think people around the world which gambling banned or illegal in their country have try same way,they playing online gambling with anonymous ip addres,becaue if you forgot to hide your ip,police will easy to trace what you done.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:07:32 AM

most countries of course gambling is illegal, and it's not a difficult thing if you want to play online, many ways leading to it, let alone using bitcoin is anonymous it was very easy, I think the site gambling bitcoin is not blocked, because it was not yet famous as the site another major use USD

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████